Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,318 members, 7,954,279 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 03:53 PM

Your Man & Bridesmaid Caught In The Act? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Your Man & Bridesmaid Caught In The Act? (3035 Views)

5 Ways Men Can overcome the act of Philandering. / Caught In The Act...pls What Would You Do In This Situation? / Caught His Landlady And Co-tenant In The Act (advice Urgently Needed) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Your Man & Bridesmaid Caught In The Act? by Templa(m): 12:00pm On Jun 22, 2008
Your man & bridesmaid caught in the act?

ladies what would u do?
Re: Your Man & Bridesmaid Caught In The Act? by ogb5(m): 12:07pm On Jun 22, 2008
call off the wedding if you are less than the desperado age.
marry him fast if you are above the desperado age
Re: Your Man & Bridesmaid Caught In The Act? by Templa(m): 12:15pm On Jun 22, 2008
^^

oh man u harsh no be small. as 4 me, tongue
Re: Your Man & Bridesmaid Caught In The Act? by ogb5(m): 12:49pm On Jun 22, 2008
Templa:

^^

oh man u harsh no be small. as 4 me, tongue

wetin you think say she go do before? girls get brain, dem no when to do shakara
Re: Your Man & Bridesmaid Caught In The Act? by Templa(m): 6:35pm On Jun 22, 2008
it's all good
Re: Your Man & Bridesmaid Caught In The Act? by Nobody: 6:41pm On Jun 22, 2008
call off the wedding, waste of time
Re: Your Man & Bridesmaid Caught In The Act? by saucekid(m): 8:52pm On Jun 22, 2008
what'll i do??
they can continue the wedding without me
Re: Your Man & Bridesmaid Caught In The Act? by tope2000(f): 9:01pm On Jun 22, 2008
ibkaye:

call off the wedding, waste of time

Seconded!
Re: Your Man & Bridesmaid Caught In The Act? by saucekid(m): 9:03pm On Jun 22, 2008
when u call of the wedding,i'll just marry u right there grin

basically,ppl came for a wedding,they'll get a wedding
Re: Your Man & Bridesmaid Caught In The Act? by tope2000(f): 9:06pm On Jun 22, 2008
lmao, but seriously the wedding will be impossible. how can the guy bang the bridesmaid out all the people.!! just the thot alone is disgusting, even the bridesmaid ought to be ashamed of herself.
Re: Your Man & Bridesmaid Caught In The Act? by ifyalways(f): 9:10pm On Jun 22, 2008
U never can tell undecided
Re: Your Man & Bridesmaid Caught In The Act? by saucekid(m): 9:10pm On Jun 22, 2008
dont tell me u're laffin ooo

the rice must not waste because ppl came with hopes
Re: Your Man & Bridesmaid Caught In The Act? by ikamefa(f): 9:11pm On Jun 22, 2008
@ topic

make dem run very far!

c o s na die oh! shikena!
Re: Your Man & Bridesmaid Caught In The Act? by saucekid(m): 9:17pm On Jun 22, 2008
oh boy!
na murder be that oooo
Re: Your Man & Bridesmaid Caught In The Act? by deor03(m): 9:21pm On Jun 22, 2008
Templa:

Your man & bridesmaid caught in the act?

ladies what would u do?

Rebuke the devil ( your bridesmaid) shocked and marry your husband sharp sharp.

Marriable guys are scarce commodities, don't waste the opportunity oh grin
Re: Your Man & Bridesmaid Caught In The Act? by saucekid(m): 9:23pm On Jun 22, 2008
ehen
Re: Your Man & Bridesmaid Caught In The Act? by ikamefa(f): 9:27pm On Jun 22, 2008
deor03:

Rebuke the devil ( your bridesmaid) shocked and marry your husband sharp sharp.

Marriable guys are scarce commodities, don't waste the opportunity oh grin

far! far! far! foul!

lai lai!

if he can phork my bridesmaid , then nuttin is sacred to him then

why marry him out of desperation?

do away with the pervert jare!

thank God he is showing his true colors now and not after we are married

essential commodity koo, scarce apparatus ni
* roll eyes* angry
Re: Your Man & Bridesmaid Caught In The Act? by tope2000(f): 9:28pm On Jun 22, 2008
God bless you and me my sista cool grin
Re: Your Man & Bridesmaid Caught In The Act? by saucekid(m): 9:31pm On Jun 22, 2008
God bless me too
Re: Your Man & Bridesmaid Caught In The Act? by tope2000(f): 9:33pm On Jun 22, 2008
Amen o grin
Re: Your Man & Bridesmaid Caught In The Act? by saucekid(m): 9:35pm On Jun 22, 2008
awomen! grin
Re: Your Man & Bridesmaid Caught In The Act? by Mesmerize(f): 9:37pm On Jun 22, 2008
NLers are so depressing!!
geeez!!! where do you ppl come up with this stomachache topics!!
haba!!

anwaz, I'll just walk away and let him pay for everything, take the ring and go pawn it.
Re: Your Man & Bridesmaid Caught In The Act? by saucekid(m): 9:38pm On Jun 22, 2008
we don hear u
Re: Your Man & Bridesmaid Caught In The Act? by Mesmerize(f): 9:39pm On Jun 22, 2008
good! cool
Re: Your Man & Bridesmaid Caught In The Act? by deor03(m): 9:39pm On Jun 22, 2008
ikamefa:

far! far! far! foul!

lai lai!

if he can phork my bridesmaid , then nuttin is sacred to him then

why marry him out of desperation?

do away with the pervert jare!

thank God he is showing his true colors now and not after we are married

essential commodity koo, scarce apparatus ni
* roll eyes* angry

It better unto a man to do all he wants to do before marriage.

After marriage is more important.
Re: Your Man & Bridesmaid Caught In The Act? by Nobody: 9:41pm On Jun 22, 2008
DEMONSTRATION OF CASTRATION THEN AFTER CELEBRATION FOR THE NATION grin
Re: Your Man & Bridesmaid Caught In The Act? by dudu19(m): 9:43pm On Jun 22, 2008
@all , what age is desperado age for women?
Re: Your Man & Bridesmaid Caught In The Act? by saucekid(m): 9:43pm On Jun 22, 2008
chai . . .
na this one bad pass ooo
Re: Your Man & Bridesmaid Caught In The Act? by tope2000(f): 9:45pm On Jun 22, 2008
dudu19:

I guess anything after the age of 27 upwards cool
Re: Your Man & Bridesmaid Caught In The Act? by Mesmerize(f): 9:47pm On Jun 22, 2008
@tope
excuse me?!!!
I am 28 and I am not desperate!!
single N loving it!! cool
Re: Your Man & Bridesmaid Caught In The Act? by Nobody: 9:47pm On Jun 22, 2008
dudu19:

age 20 cry
Re: Your Man & Bridesmaid Caught In The Act? by saucekid(m): 9:48pm On Jun 22, 2008
ehen . . .

@ mesmerize
na so we go dey dey?

@ ibk
i was thinkin along the lines of age 39

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Most Girls On Nairaland Have No Bf. / Signs She Will Accept My Proposal / If You Love Someone, Would You Accept Their Faults Or Fixed It?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.