Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,846 members, 7,810,258 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:13 AM

Desparado...please Advice - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Desparado...please Advice (2829 Views)

I Can't Stay A Day Without Making Love Please Advice Me. / Am Confused, Please Advice Me / She Refuse To Let Me Kiss Her... Please Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Desparado...please Advice by Ikelips(f): 2:56pm On Sep 19, 2013
I was travelling from PH to lasgidi by road. When I was on the bus this man with a very big nose. His nostrils looked like 2 big fire brigade hose. He tried to chat me up. He asked me for time whilst he was holding his phone. Then he asked me if I was feeling hot. All I could see was his gigantic nose. When that didn't work he got on the phone and started talking about a big deal he had made with one Mr Babmus and how much money he was going to make from it. That did not work either, then he started winking and smiling at me. What I want to know is why are man this pathetic, please advice
Re: Desparado...please Advice by Nobody: 7:47am On Sep 30, 2013
Ike~lips:
I was travelling from PH to lasgidi by road. When I was on the bus this man with a very big nose. His nostrils looked like 2 big fire brigade hose. He tried to chat me up. He asked me for time whilst he was holding his phone. Then he asked me if I was feeling hot. All I could see was his gigantic nose. When that didn't work he got on the phone and started talking about a big deal he had made with one Mr Babmus and how much money he was going to make from it. That did not work either, then he started winking and smiling at me. What I want to know is why are man this pathetic, please advice
hahaha,is this a joke?
Re: Desparado...please Advice by Princeparix(m): 8:12am On Sep 30, 2013
nose lyk dat of daddy

www.nairaland.com/crownprince

wink

@topic
u aint serious. hw u tak knw say d guy d wink nd smile? Or na hand u tak see am? Y u d eavesdrop 4 pesin call?
Re: Desparado...please Advice by Nobody: 8:23am On Sep 30, 2013
Nairaland is a joke land.
Re: Desparado...please Advice by Ikelips(f): 1:37pm On Oct 06, 2013
Im serious.
Re: Desparado...please Advice by Nobody: 2:58pm On Oct 06, 2013
gringringrin
Re: Desparado...please Advice by Nobody: 3:21pm On Oct 06, 2013
smh undecided
Re: Desparado...please Advice by Tinkybabe(f): 4:02pm On Oct 06, 2013
Haba now
The guy luff you now...Give him a chance especially now that your boyfriend is cheating on you with his dad's car.

By the way,the man's nose is an added advantage-heard people with big noses are good with money luck tongue,so that business deal could be real.Who knows,you could get your own car and flaunt it before your boyfriend grin

6 Likes

Re: Desparado...please Advice by Nobody: 4:44pm On Oct 06, 2013
Born and bred inherent liar!!

1 Like

Re: Desparado...please Advice by Ikelips(f): 5:09pm On Oct 06, 2013
How can i give chance to a men i met on the bus. What if he is serial killer or ritualist? Im a sharp girl and i dont take chances with my life. Haba!
Re: Desparado...please Advice by Omolola1(f): 5:26pm On Oct 06, 2013
He was trying to get your attention.. Be a darling and find a way to get in touch with him again cheesy
Re: Desparado...please Advice by CastingCrowns(f): 11:10pm On Oct 06, 2013
Hahahaha...u are a comedienne for real.....looooooool

3 Likes

Re: Desparado...please Advice by Nobody: 8:21pm On Oct 07, 2013
You are truly from Gombe!
Re: Desparado...please Advice by Nobody: 8:24pm On Oct 07, 2013
We should advice you ova wat angry
Re: Desparado...please Advice by passionate88: 8:39pm On Oct 07, 2013
thareta: We should advice you ova wat angry
help me ask her o

1 Like

Re: Desparado...please Advice by Ikelips(f): 9:10pm On Oct 07, 2013
Yes i am from Gombe. I grew and school here

1 Like

Re: Desparado...please Advice by Nobody: 9:15pm On Oct 07, 2013
Tinkybabe: Haba now
The guy luff you now...Give him a chance especially now that your boyfriend is cheating on you with his dad's car.

By the way,the man's nose is an added advantage-heard people with big noses are good with money luck tongue,so that business deal could be real.Who knows,you could get your own car and flaunt it before your boyfriend grin

Lmao!! grin

3 Likes

Re: Desparado...please Advice by nell07(m): 9:47pm On Oct 07, 2013
bored kids just be cooking up things.... smh
Re: Desparado...please Advice by viroblaze: 10:52pm On Oct 07, 2013
I can bet you're a dude... Good act anyway.. grin

Ike~lips:
Yes i am from Gombe. I grew and school here
Re: Desparado...please Advice by Gabrielsylar(m): 12:05am On Oct 08, 2013
Ike~lips:
I was travelling from PH to lasgidi by road. When I was on the bus this man with a very big nose. His nostrils looked like 2 big fire brigade hose. He tried to chat me up. He asked me for time whilst he was holding his phone. Then he asked me if I was feeling hot. All I could see was his gigantic nose. When that didn't work he got on the phone and started talking about a big deal he had made with one Mr Babmus and how much money he was going to make from it. That did not work either, then he started winking and smiling at me. What I want to know is[u] WHY ARE MAN [/u] this pathetic, please advice
....na dis grammar u take finish am dey make me laugh piss for body oooooo
Re: Desparado...please Advice by JB789: 1:17am On Oct 08, 2013
I have not even finished laughing over your boyfriend and his father's new car and here you are with yet another. Please moderators, over to front page.
Re: Desparado...please Advice by JB789: 1:20am On Oct 08, 2013
ASUU please send these children back to school

1 Like

Re: Desparado...please Advice by kay9(m): 8:07am On Oct 08, 2013
JB789: I have not even finished laughing over your boyfriend and his father's new car and here you are with yet another. Please moderators, over to front page.

I swear, that was same thing that brought me here grin grin

1 Like

Re: Desparado...please Advice by Nobody: 10:46am On Oct 11, 2013
what are u talkin about? u did say i had a sexy nose,LOL
Re: Desparado...please Advice by Nobody: 10:51am On Oct 11, 2013
AM NOT A SERIAL KILLER.i told u am into murder & execution.. Oh noo sori merger & aquisitions....
Re: Desparado...please Advice by Ikelips(f): 6:56pm On Oct 17, 2013
Ld48: what are u talkin about? u did say i had a sexy nose,LOL
how did u find me here shocked
Re: Desparado...please Advice by Nobody: 4:23pm On Oct 19, 2013
dont underestimated mr GOOGLE, with my proper consultations with, gods seek ye shall find! ever heard it.
Ike~lips:
how did u find me here shocked
Re: Desparado...please Advice by osykull22(m): 8:32pm On Oct 19, 2013
o girl. b way u described dis I can't say anything but laaaaaaaugh
Re: Desparado...please Advice by Nobody: 11:54am On Oct 29, 2013
Re: Desparado...please Advice by Ikelips(f): 2:54pm On Oct 29, 2013
Bukato3: ...
hello
Re: Desparado...please Advice by Nobody: 3:34pm On Oct 29, 2013
Ike~lips:
hello

hola como estas

1 Like

Re: Desparado...please Advice by baralatie(m): 4:10pm On Oct 29, 2013
ASUU strike!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Advice Pls! Don't Know I'm Attracted To Only Orobo(fat) Girls / Things Girls Do That Are So Damn Cute And Sexy / 11 Reasons Why People Marry The Wrong Person

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.