Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,642 members, 7,813,155 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:54 AM

She Refuse To Let Me Kiss Her... Please Advice - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Refuse To Let Me Kiss Her... Please Advice (7856 Views)

She Can't Just Let Me Kiss Her...what Could Be The Reason? / He Won't Let Me Kiss Him Goodnight / My Girlfriend Allows Me To Do Anything To Her But Does Not Allow Me To Kiss Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Refuse To Let Me Kiss Her... Please Advice by nopecin(m): 2:10pm On Jun 29, 2013
I have been dating her for more than 3months now and i am doing my best as her boyfriend, buy are things and giving her money but when ever she come for a visit she will never allow me to touch her nor kiss her all she will say is that just dont rush I LOVE YOU SO MUCH and she will rub her hands on me. Is this a real love? ADVICE
Re: She Refuse To Let Me Kiss Her... Please Advice by fredopayee(m): 2:19pm On Jun 29, 2013
Odikwa very risky. Smh, good and smh bad.
nopecin: I have been dating her for more than 3months now and i am doing my best as her boyfriend, buy are things and giving her money but when ever she come for a visit she will never allow me to touch her nor kiss her all she will say is that just dont rush I LOVE YOU SO MUCH and she will rub her hands on me. Is this a real love? ADVICE

1 Like

Re: She Refuse To Let Me Kiss Her... Please Advice by k2039: 2:20pm On Jun 29, 2013
*falls from mount Horeb*.

I bet true love is all about the kiss and touch in your own books abi.

I can't say for sure if she is playing you or truly loves you, it all depends on her orientation and religious beliefs. For someone who is strongly religious and follows all her religion teaches there is a high likelyhood that she loves you but just doesn't want to engage in immoraliites.

You know her well enough, you should be able to tell if she is just playing you or not.
Re: She Refuse To Let Me Kiss Her... Please Advice by Enegod(m): 2:32pm On Jun 29, 2013
why you wan kiss am na..kissing is a sin
Re: She Refuse To Let Me Kiss Her... Please Advice by Prowizy2(m): 2:42pm On Jun 29, 2013
Lol.... Bro! Keep washing the car while a sharp guy is somewhere driving it.. If kissing is your problem u can kiss a hot kettle or beta stil a cobra #Wize'Up

5 Likes

Re: She Refuse To Let Me Kiss Her... Please Advice by haitto99(m): 3:00pm On Jun 29, 2013
hehehehe,u be mugu,mumu,ode

3 Likes

Re: She Refuse To Let Me Kiss Her... Please Advice by TheHumanist(m): 3:04pm On Jun 29, 2013
Dat clearly shows she doesnt love you, but values your pocket. Keep it up if u just want to be "a helper" but call it off if u nid a relationship.
Re: She Refuse To Let Me Kiss Her... Please Advice by HURUCHI(m): 3:14pm On Jun 29, 2013
nopecin: I have been dating her for more than 3months now and i am doing my best as her boyfriend, buy are things and giving her money but when ever she come for a visit she will never allow me to touch her nor kiss her all she will say is that just dont rush I LOVE YOU SO MUCH and she will rub her hands on me. Is this a real love? ADVICE

hahahhahahahahah she don get muuuuuuuuuuggguuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

2 Likes

Re: She Refuse To Let Me Kiss Her... Please Advice by passionate88: 3:19pm On Jun 29, 2013
[quote
author=k2039] *falls from mount Horeb*.

I bet true love is all about the kiss and touch in your own books abi.

I can't say for sure if she is playing you or truly loves you, it all
depends on her orientation and religious beliefs. For someone who is
strongly religious and follows all her religion teaches there is a high
likelyhood that she loves you but just doesn't want to engage in
immoraliites.

You know her well enough, you should be able to tell if she is just
playing you or not.[/quote] but when she dey chop him money no b sin
ba?, some girls go run come here dey talk say "d marital bed should b
undefiled" bt una go dey defile we guys pocket. big eyes
Re: She Refuse To Let Me Kiss Her... Please Advice by Nobody: 3:26pm On Jun 29, 2013
Please brush your teeth. cool
Re: She Refuse To Let Me Kiss Her... Please Advice by DigitalSignal(m): 3:44pm On Jun 29, 2013
calebo101: Please brush your teeth. cool
Re: She Refuse To Let Me Kiss Her... Please Advice by Nobody: 3:50pm On Jun 29, 2013
She is playing you!

Been there before. So, stop whatever you are doing to show that you love her.
Re: She Refuse To Let Me Kiss Her... Please Advice by jeslom: 4:00pm On Jun 29, 2013
bro...change ur toothpaste, buy mouthwash...ur breath probably stinks.... buy dettol also nd good sponge....ve ur bath regularly nd be clean....then she wud kiss u.
Re: She Refuse To Let Me Kiss Her... Please Advice by AwesomeDaniel(m): 4:11pm On Jun 29, 2013
Aww brother, I can seriously feel your pain. Never knew cheerful givers like you still de exist. Lol
Re: She Refuse To Let Me Kiss Her... Please Advice by HURUCHI(m): 4:13pm On Jun 29, 2013
Awesome Daniel: Aww brother, I can seriously feel your pain. Never knew cheerful givers like you still de exist. Lol

thank u
Re: She Refuse To Let Me Kiss Her... Please Advice by DigitalSignal(m): 4:24pm On Jun 29, 2013

You sef why u dey rush am na? Shoo! grin

Anyway, what are her reasons for not wanting your pestle pounding her right away in her mortar? For her to have accepted to date you for 3 months and your inability to make her willingly let you kiss her or roll your pestle in her mortar says quite a lot about your romantic constitution! If you really want that thing and she's still resisting after 3 months, at least by now, you should be able to see the slant of her romantic interest in you!

Anyway, she sey make u nor rush na! Just keep your cool and hope if one day you go chop!! You've come this far; you can't quit without chopping! grin
Re: She Refuse To Let Me Kiss Her... Please Advice by Dsage1: 4:34pm On Jun 29, 2013

Step up your game/personal hygiene man, how can a girl that truly love you visit and denied you of a simple touch/kiss. Do you guys even seated beside each other?

Besides, 3 months may be too early for her to engage in such a thing. What if she don't even come to your house? Just don't rush and give her time to gain more confidence in you.
Re: She Refuse To Let Me Kiss Her... Please Advice by Nobody: 4:55pm On Jun 29, 2013
@OP
dont spend any Kobo on this damsel again, and play it safe.....and if she ever demands for any "help", "gift" or she tells you that she needs something, simply tell her:" just dont rush I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!"

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Refuse To Let Me Kiss Her... Please Advice by Teespice(f): 4:56pm On Jun 29, 2013
In ranchodas's voice: all is well.

1 Like

Re: She Refuse To Let Me Kiss Her... Please Advice by tellwisdom: 5:25pm On Jun 29, 2013
Go and eat plenty of chewing gum foolish boi angry
Re: She Refuse To Let Me Kiss Her... Please Advice by Nobody: 5:53pm On Jun 29, 2013
Everybody shout hallelujah...hallelujaaaaaaaaaah...maga don pay hallelujaaaaaaaaaah.

2 Likes

Re: She Refuse To Let Me Kiss Her... Please Advice by nopecin(m): 6:05pm On Jun 29, 2013
@tellwisdom..........its that the advice you can give me? and i do know people like you very well.
Re: She Refuse To Let Me Kiss Her... Please Advice by Mynd44: 6:16pm On Jun 29, 2013
Another redundant thread
Re: She Refuse To Let Me Kiss Her... Please Advice by Double194(m): 6:28pm On Jun 29, 2013
Isi onye ocha adago meaning Mugu 1 and counting. Hahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahhahaaa
Re: She Refuse To Let Me Kiss Her... Please Advice by Nobody: 6:32pm On Jun 29, 2013
How long have you guys been dating
Re: She Refuse To Let Me Kiss Her... Please Advice by bheckey(f): 6:39pm On Jun 29, 2013
my guy giv am more tym,
mayb na deeper life church en dey go
or mayb kissing is a sin wink
Re: She Refuse To Let Me Kiss Her... Please Advice by Nobody: 6:49pm On Jun 29, 2013
Bros u don enta one chance be dat o. Whenever she wants to touch your face,just look straight into her eyes and deem your own eyes and allow fake tears roll followed by a deep breath. Believe me she would melt down and grab your lips
Re: She Refuse To Let Me Kiss Her... Please Advice by DigitalSignal(m): 7:03pm On Jun 29, 2013
smothly: How long have you guys been dating

At least 3 months! Oya base your contribution on that!
Re: She Refuse To Let Me Kiss Her... Please Advice by 2goodbobo(m): 7:09pm On Jun 29, 2013
*falls from statue of liberty*
Re: She Refuse To Let Me Kiss Her... Please Advice by DigitalSignal(m): 7:12pm On Jun 29, 2013
chidindufrank: Bros u don enta one chance be dat o. Whenever she wants to touch your face,just look straight into her eyes and deem your own eyes and allow fake tears roll followed by a deep breath. Believe me she would melt down and grab your lips

Revealed!!! ^^^ The way to make a lady melt and grab your lips!!! ....Where's the op? grin grin grin
Re: She Refuse To Let Me Kiss Her... Please Advice by tellwisdom: 7:56pm On Jun 29, 2013
smothly: How long have you guys been dating

Even before you started kissing undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

Konji Photos!! Actress Pat Shares A Photo Of Her Wearing Nothing Inside A Toilet / Type Of Ladies That Are Addicted To The Romance Section / I Saw Indecency In A Lady's Phone.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.