Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,762 members, 7,824,185 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:22 AM

"Stay Clear Of My State!" - Aliyu Warns Wike - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Stay Clear Of My State!" - Aliyu Warns Wike (1373 Views)

CSO Warns Wike Against Anti- Buhari Protest / Rivers: Buhari Warns Wike, Amaechi Over Electoral Violence / Pictures Of Aba Roads: I Weep For My State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Stay Clear Of My State!" - Aliyu Warns Wike by pheesayor(m): 4:23pm On Sep 19, 2013
Niger State governor, Dr Babangida Aliyu, has warned acting Minister of Education, Mr. Nyeson Wike, to stay clear of his state,.

National mirror reports that the Governor was blunt in his reaction to a comment allegedly made by the minister on the state of education in Niger State, Aliyu, while signing into law the state University of Education bill, yesterday in Minna, said the minister was not fit to make such uncomplimentary statement about the state.

“I don’t know when he got into education; education is not for riff raffs, he should be warned. If he thinks he can fight the governor of his state, he cannot fight other governors, he should take his time,” Aliyu
warned.

http://pheesayor..com/2013/09/stay-clear-of-my-state-aliyu-warns-wike.html
Re: "Stay Clear Of My State!" - Aliyu Warns Wike by cjrane: 5:18pm On Sep 19, 2013
pheesayor: Niger State governor, Dr Babangida Aliyu, has warned acting Minister of Education, Mr. Nyeson Wike, to stay clear of his state,.

National mirror reports that the Governor was blunt in his reaction to a comment allegedly made by the minister on the state of education in Niger State, Aliyu, while signing into law the state University of Education bill, yesterday in Minna, said the minister was not fit to make such uncomplimentary statement about the state.

“I don’t know when he got into education; education is not for riff raffs, he should be warned. If he thinks he can fight the governor of his state, he cannot fight other governors, he should take his time,” Aliyu
warned.

Please, Who told Aliyu has he owns a State in Nigeria?

Mehn! that is their mindset when they are looting without consequences brought on them.The quickly imagine the who state actually belong to them!

2 Likes

Re: "Stay Clear Of My State!" - Aliyu Warns Wike by Toktee(m): 5:30pm On Sep 19, 2013
pheesayor: Niger State governor, Dr Babangida Aliyu, has warned acting Minister of Education, Mr. Nyeson Wike, to stay clear of his state,.

warned.

Thank you sir,let him rant in the niger delta not in the north,all these things that are happening in educational sector ix bicos of people like wiki,stay away ,chief servant have warned u.
Re: "Stay Clear Of My State!" - Aliyu Warns Wike by ITbomb(m): 5:52pm On Sep 19, 2013
Wike for Defence Minister 2013

2 Likes

Re: "Stay Clear Of My State!" - Aliyu Warns Wike by Nobody: 6:30pm On Sep 19, 2013
"stay clear"? shocked Which kind olodo grammar be this o! cheesy

1 Like

Re: "Stay Clear Of My State!" - Aliyu Warns Wike by PapaBrowne(m): 6:30pm On Sep 19, 2013
This pathetic quaff should shut his trap. Who told him he is the owner of Niger State. Some folks just sit down and arrogate to themselves some stupid powers. Every Nigerian under the law has the right to visit or abide in any state in Nigeria. Worse still a minister whose job description covers education in all the states of the Federation. The quaff should shut his trap. Instead of them to focus on the work they've been given.

1 Like

Re: "Stay Clear Of My State!" - Aliyu Warns Wike by gramci: 7:03pm On Sep 19, 2013
Servant crook
Re: "Stay Clear Of My State!" - Aliyu Warns Wike by Nobody: 7:28pm On Sep 19, 2013
careytommy: "stay clear"? shocked Which kind olodo grammar be this o! cheesy

It's a phrasal verb and it means "to keep one's distance from something, usually something dangerous".

You are a bigger olodo, smh.
Re: "Stay Clear Of My State!" - Aliyu Warns Wike by Symphony007: 7:56pm On Sep 19, 2013
"if he thinks he can fight his state governor, he can't fight others".....and this statement rings true. SHAME ON THE NIGER DELTA.
Re: "Stay Clear Of My State!" - Aliyu Warns Wike by Danhumprey: 8:00pm On Sep 19, 2013
Pot calling kettle black! What has Wike done in the ministry of Education under his supervision as a whole,that he get the mind to be insulting somebody that is probably trying his best?
Re: "Stay Clear Of My State!" - Aliyu Warns Wike by Nobody: 8:32pm On Sep 19, 2013
Ok Na.
Re: "Stay Clear Of My State!" - Aliyu Warns Wike by Akpaife(m): 8:45pm On Sep 19, 2013
Mumu piple
Re: "Stay Clear Of My State!" - Aliyu Warns Wike by Toktee(m): 8:46pm On Sep 19, 2013
PapaBrowne: This pathetic quaff should shut his trap. Who told him he is the owner of Niger State. Some folks just sit down and arrogate to themselves some stupid powers. Every Nigerian under the law has the right to visit or abide in any state in Nigeria. Worse still a minister whose job description covers education in all the states of the Federation. The quaff should shut his trap. Instead of them to focus on the work they've been given.
EVEN UR CHILDREN REASON BETTER THAN YOU,AS A GOVERNOR OF THE STATE,HE OWN THE STATE COS HE DECIDE WHAT TO BE AND WHAT NOT TO BE,SO HE OWN THE STATE OK
Re: "Stay Clear Of My State!" - Aliyu Warns Wike by deeptesting(m): 8:51pm On Sep 19, 2013
And what will Aliyu you do if Wike should visit his state on Federal assignment... How can old men be just be talking for talking sake without reasoning? This immature old people are ridiculing old age that is synonymous with wisdom...
Re: "Stay Clear Of My State!" - Aliyu Warns Wike by deeptesting(m): 8:56pm On Sep 19, 2013
Toktee: EVEN UR CHILDREN REASON BETTER THAN YOU,AS A GOVERNOR OF THE STATE,HE OWN THE STATE COS HE DECIDE WHAT TO BE AND WHAT NOT TO BE,SO HE OWN THE STATE OK

And the constitution of the Federal Republic of Nigeria which he swore to uphold gives him the right to ban a fellow Nigerian from visiting his state? Chai! Even my sibling is confused on this matter.

3 Likes

Re: "Stay Clear Of My State!" - Aliyu Warns Wike by talktrue1(m): 9:17pm On Sep 19, 2013
Stay clear of my sister!
That was my thought initially
Re: "Stay Clear Of My State!" - Aliyu Warns Wike by Nobody: 9:59pm On Sep 19, 2013
I saw this coming....

When the useless Wike was instigating his riff raff brothers to stone visiting state governors in PH.....he should know he won't be warmly welcome in any of those states.
Re: "Stay Clear Of My State!" - Aliyu Warns Wike by Nobody: 5:55am On Sep 20, 2013
If not that sentiment has clouded logic in Nigeria. If not that people have elected to reason with their behind in Nigeria, we ought to know that Nyesom Wike has done well in his ministry( it is the senior minister that manages tertiary education).
For Aliyu Babangida to make this comment shows his level of political maturity and understanding of our laws. Nigeria is at that level where people are barred from visiting different parts of the country, yet we pretend to be one.
Re: "Stay Clear Of My State!" - Aliyu Warns Wike by Nkemtreasure: 6:51am On Sep 20, 2013
utumunta: If not that sentiment has clouded logic in Nigeria. If not that people have elected to reason with their behind in Nigeria, we ought to know that Nyesom Wike has done well in his ministry( it is the senior minister that manages tertiary education).
For Aliyu Babangida to make this comment shows his level of political maturity and understanding of our laws. Nigeria is at that level where people are barred from visiting different parts of the country, yet we pretend to be one.
True word sir. At least all UNITY schools are doing well. Haven't been to Niger state so can't make any comments on it's development but I think the state belongs to all Niger people and Nigerians. No one has been allocated any personal state. If a Governor says a state is HIS,........ Whahala don dey.
Re: "Stay Clear Of My State!" - Aliyu Warns Wike by omenka(m): 7:00am On Sep 20, 2013
~Bluetooth:

It's a phrasal verb and it means "to keep one's distance from something, usually something dangerous".

You are a bigger olodo, smh.

Bros na "steer clear", not stay clear.
Thank me later.

1 Like

Re: "Stay Clear Of My State!" - Aliyu Warns Wike by ofala(m): 7:05am On Sep 20, 2013
I repeat, in all the brains and education administrators we have in Naija, GEJ can only get Wike, the motorpark area man, to head Education ministry.Can someone sit back within few hours and record any of this man's public talks. He is NOT fit to be minister of motor parks in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: "Stay Clear Of My State!" - Aliyu Warns Wike by Toktee(m): 9:11am On Sep 20, 2013
deeptesting:

And the constitution of the Federal Republic of Nigeria which he swore to uphold gives him the right to ban a fellow Nigerian from visiting his state? Chai! Even my sibling is confused on this matter.
Yes,he can and have been deporting alamajiri to their various places,and if wiki try the same faith will be his portion,a tout like wiki will not be welcome in niger state period.

(1) (Reply)

Delta Flight (Monday Oct 14) Made Emergency Landing In Dakar (senegal) / Nigerians Named Amongst 8 superior Groups Of People In the US / Has Sam Nda Isaiah Any Chance In APC?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.