Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,338 members, 7,811,980 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:19 AM

Top 5 Reasons Aminu Tambuwal will make a great president! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Top 5 Reasons Aminu Tambuwal will make a great president! (1376 Views)

Aminu Tambuwal And Wife, Maryam Mairo Mustapha (Photos) / Aminu Tambuwal Marries Maryam Mairo-Mustapha (Photos) / Aminu Tambuwal Meets With Bola Tinubu (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Top 5 Reasons Aminu Tambuwal will make a great president! by Nobody: 10:44pm On Jan 10, 2014
1. Aminu Tambuwal does not have a god father, he is a man of his own, he bluffed heavy weights in the PDP to emerge as the speaker. That is the kind of strong hearted leader Nigeria needs. Not GEJ that is just to scared to the pants!

2. Aminu Tambuwal's leadership in the house has seen the unconvering of corruption and rot in different sectors of our National life. No other leader of the house in the history of Nigeria have ever taken such courageous steps to expose the canker worms of corruption plaguing our nation.

3. Aminu Tambuwal is well educated! We are not talking of questionable PhDs or fake masters! We are talking about real education, an astute and erudite lawyer, very eloquent and charismatic!

4. Aminu Tambuwal is scare of no one, not even the president! He called the presidents bluff by telling him "Mr President your body language reeks and encourages corruption!" How many politicians can be bold enough to call the presidents bluff in same party?

5. Aminu Tambuwal is loved - We need the number, Aminu is from the core north and is loved by not just his colleagues but Nigerians. I maintain he will make a great president and I endorse him should he port to our party the APC!!!!!

Re: Top 5 Reasons Aminu Tambuwal will make a great president! by jjcbuthot: 10:50pm On Jan 10, 2014
Keep deceiving yourself... He doesnt have what it takes to be president of Nigeria. And you said he has no God father? It therefore means you dont even know anything... Go and research, Tinubu is his God father and the more reason he can't make a good president.

As a person, he stands for nothing... The question is, what exactly will make me to want to replace a Jona with another Jona (Tambuwa)?

Second, if Tambuwa wants to be president, he should contest under PDP. APC can't and wont turn this forthcoming election to PDP vs nPDP.

For morality sake, those decamping to APC should perish their ambition and support the original APC candidate. Otherwise, they will cause crisis in APC and make the opposition look like a joke before Nigerians.

And for your information, I am Yoruba from Osun state.
Re: Top 5 Reasons Aminu Tambuwal will make a great president! by donjazet(m): 10:56pm On Jan 10, 2014
Let's watch and see.
Re: Top 5 Reasons Aminu Tambuwal will make a great president! by Nobody: 11:28pm On Jan 10, 2014
Which Tambuwal are you talking about? The one in Abuja or the one in lokoja? I guess you are talking about the half caste Tambuwal or the white one. Oh, you are talking about Aminu Tambuwal, the ten-faced politician. Sorry about the mix up, it's just that we are twenty different versions of him!
Re: Top 5 Reasons Aminu Tambuwal will make a great president! by hijacke(m): 12:29am On Jan 11, 2014
Tambuwal wuld make a grt president shuld he join APC?. sounds lyk u r wooing him wit a presidential ticket,
since jonathan has fallen short of expectation, you beta field a candidate wit a concrete zero corruption background to win d next election, as i can see dt jonathan wil once again resort to sentimal statements nd speeches, d strategy he used bak den in 2011
Re: Top 5 Reasons Aminu Tambuwal will make a great president! by aventura: 12:33am On Jan 11, 2014
jjcbuthot: Keep deceiving yourself... He doesnt have what it takes to be president of Nigeria. And you said he has no God father? It therefore means you dont even know anything... Go and research, Tinubu is his God father and the more reason he can't make a good president.

As a person, he stands for nothing... The question is, what exactly will make me to want to replace a Jona with another Jona (Tambuwa)?

Second, if Tambuwa wants to be president, he should contest under PDP. APC can't and wont turn this forthcoming election to PDP vs nPDP.

For morality sake, those decamping to APC should perish their ambition and support the original APC candidate. Otherwise, they will cause crisis in APC and make the opposition look like a joke before Nigerians.

And for your information, I am Yoruba from Osun state.

OVER GBAM

(1) (Reply)

When Death Of Dozen Doesn't Matter / Deplorable State Of Meiran Road, Lagos / Some Not So Good Things About GEJ almost 5 Years As President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.