Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,981 members, 7,817,900 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:15 PM

‘old’ PDP House Of Reps’ Members Gets $25,000 Each To Impeach Speaker Tambuwal - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ‘old’ PDP House Of Reps’ Members Gets $25,000 Each To Impeach Speaker Tambuwal (1682 Views)

EKITI UPDATE: Seven Lawmakers Impeach Speaker & Deputy; Appoints New Speaker / Speaker Tambuwal Defects To APC / 72-year-old PDP Chieftain Marries His 23-year-old Heartthrob [PHOTOS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

‘old’ PDP House Of Reps’ Members Gets $25,000 Each To Impeach Speaker Tambuwal by pheesayor(m): 4:41pm On Sep 19, 2013
The plot by the presidency to moves against the speaker of the House of Representatives Kick-started yesterday as members of the Peoples Democratic Party loyal to the Bamanga Tukur faction of the party reportedly received huge sums of money to largesse to commence move to impeach the speaker.

According to 247ureports.com, the Members of the ‘old’ PDP in the House of Reps assembled at Bolingo Hotels in Abuja to collect their shares of the largesse.

Each member according to the report smiled home with a whooping $25,000. The amount isseed money to the ‘Tambuwal must go’ agitation being sponsored by the Presidency.

The presidency may have initiated the move following fears that the speaker may make it easy for the opposition legislators’ in the All Progressives Congress (APC) to team up with member in the ‘New’ PDP and initiate impeachment proceedings against President Goodluck Jonathan.

The fear that the lawmaker may move against the president came to fore as the member of the National Assembly resumed from a two months recess.

The resumption culminated in a free for all fight when governors and member of the ‘New’ PDP, led by its Chairman, Alhaji Abubakar Baraje stormed the National Assembly to address the lawmakers.

The coming weeks in the House of Representative no doubt promises to be very interesting as different moves will be initiated by different interest groups.

http://pheesayor..com/2013/09/old-pdp-house-of-reps-members-gets.html
247ureports.com
Re: ‘old’ PDP House Of Reps’ Members Gets $25,000 Each To Impeach Speaker Tambuwal by HonSuQMaDIQ(m): 5:13pm On Sep 19, 2013
pls u guys should hasten up with any move that will split nigeria into 20 new countries.
i dont believe in old PDP or new PDP nor APC.
ALL I NEED IS NEW NIGERIA WITHOUT THE NORTH.

2 Likes

Re: ‘old’ PDP House Of Reps’ Members Gets $25,000 Each To Impeach Speaker Tambuwal by farem: 5:13pm On Sep 19, 2013
Re: ‘old’ PDP House Of Reps’ Members Gets $25,000 Each To Impeach Speaker Tambuwal by overdrive(m): 5:31pm On Sep 19, 2013
$25k damn too poor.
Re: ‘old’ PDP House Of Reps’ Members Gets $25,000 Each To Impeach Speaker Tambuwal by emekakelvin(m): 5:46pm On Sep 19, 2013
Hon. SuQ Ma'DIQ:
pls u guys should hasten up with any move that will split nigeria into 20 new countries.
i dont believe in old PDP or new PDP nor APC.
ALL I NEED IS NEW NIGERIA WITHOUT THE NORTH.
Why did Isolation?
Don't you think that the separation would lead to another war?

Well I dont blame the northeners for the chaos they have caused so far,I only blame Great Britain for causing dichotomy between Northern and Southern part of Nigeria at their initial rule.......The dichotomy has done more harm than any other factor both economically and politically
Re: ‘old’ PDP House Of Reps’ Members Gets $25,000 Each To Impeach Speaker Tambuwal by seunfly: 5:49pm On Sep 19, 2013
Nigerians money that was meant for transforming Nigeria, provides jobs, good road network and provides basic health and education is been spent on P D P matter and inpeachment. Oga Badluck, God is watching u ooOO!
Re: ‘old’ PDP House Of Reps’ Members Gets $25,000 Each To Impeach Speaker Tambuwal by Biodup: 6:04pm On Sep 19, 2013
People can believe anything sha. Mr president is not stupid.

1 Like

Re: ‘old’ PDP House Of Reps’ Members Gets $25,000 Each To Impeach Speaker Tambuwal by Danhumprey: 7:12pm On Sep 19, 2013
If this news is true,then it is a shame that some people would willingly,stupidly allow themselves to be buy over with money that won't last them for even lest than 6months.

What a shame!
Re: ‘old’ PDP House Of Reps’ Members Gets $25,000 Each To Impeach Speaker Tambuwal by OmichaelO: 8:14pm On Sep 19, 2013
And we are at home waiting for ASUU/FG..
God is watching them in BLU-RAY.
sad
Re: ‘old’ PDP House Of Reps’ Members Gets $25,000 Each To Impeach Speaker Tambuwal by idamokoemmanuel(m): 9:10pm On Sep 19, 2013
Please my pple disregard dis news..it is a fake one!! Mi president is nt all dat silly to do dat.
Re: ‘old’ PDP House Of Reps’ Members Gets $25,000 Each To Impeach Speaker Tambuwal by Mylove55(f): 10:53pm On Sep 19, 2013
idamokoemmanuel: Please my pple disregard dis news..it is a fake one!! Mi president is nt all dat silly to do dat.
don't u know he is silly

(1) (Reply)

Of Goodluck Ebele Jonathan, The President Of Nigeria, And Ogogoro / Iyabo Obasanjo's Shocking Letter: AIT Denies Speaking With Iyabo Obasanjo / PDP Issues Red Card To Mimiko,promises To Rule South West Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.