Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,248 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:17 AM

72-year-old PDP Chieftain Marries His 23-year-old Heartthrob [PHOTOS] - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 72-year-old PDP Chieftain Marries His 23-year-old Heartthrob [PHOTOS] (3903 Views)

Photo Of The 72-Year-Old Carpenter Fayose Made Caretaker Of A LGA / 78-year-old PDP Chieftain Dies On Top Of Lover / ‘old’ PDP House Of Reps’ Members Gets $25,000 Each To Impeach Speaker Tambuwal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

72-year-old PDP Chieftain Marries His 23-year-old Heartthrob [PHOTOS] by angelcj: 8:13am On Sep 21, 2013
72-year-old grandfather, Elder statesman, Owerri PDP Chietain and renowned business mogul, Chief Dr Emmanuel Iwuanyanwu traditionally wedded the love of his life, 23-year-old Miss Chinonyerem Enwerem last Saturday, 14th September, 2013....
It was gathered that Chief Emmanuel had paid her bride last year after his wife of more than 40 years, Lady Eudora, with whom he had three sons and five daughters, died on 28 August 2011, aged 63.
According to a family source, "he was distraught when his wife died and wanted to marry her immediately but was convinced by his kinsmen to wait for a while".
Though his children are not in support of the marriage, they have to go along with it as they have been warned by their father to either accept it and co-operate or be cut off, a source revealed.
With the traditional wedding out of the way, the church wedding will hold on September 21st, 2013 and they will be wedded by Rt Rev. Emmanuel Maduwuike, Bishop of Ikeduru Diocese of Anglican Communion at the Bishop's chapel by 10am.
source http://revealzone..com/2013/09/72-year-old-pdp-chieftain-marries-his.html

Re: 72-year-old PDP Chieftain Marries His 23-year-old Heartthrob [PHOTOS] by SugaryBelle(f): 8:21am On Sep 21, 2013
Randy old man weds gold digger.

5 Likes

Re: 72-year-old PDP Chieftain Marries His 23-year-old Heartthrob [PHOTOS] by amiskurie(m): 8:24am On Sep 21, 2013
the girl look 23x3 though.the papa like breast-milk pass hin life sha.
I no blame ham,na dat village girl cause am.

4 Likes

Re: 72-year-old PDP Chieftain Marries His 23-year-old Heartthrob [PHOTOS] by Nobody: 8:28am On Sep 21, 2013
U go fear na!
Makeup and attire go soon they turn ppl to jason bourne.

amiskurie: the girl look 23x3 though.
village girl!

Tag it: Gold digger, whatever, shee b sharp girl.
Dis is d dream of every girl currently with a loaded aristo.

1 Like

Re: 72-year-old PDP Chieftain Marries His 23-year-old Heartthrob [PHOTOS] by ifyalways(f): 8:30am On Sep 21, 2013
How e take concern una ? E dey pain anybody?
Two consenting adults married,so what? Nothing wrong there no ni.

1 Like

Re: 72-year-old PDP Chieftain Marries His 23-year-old Heartthrob [PHOTOS] by Chanchit: 8:31am On Sep 21, 2013
Hearthrob abi heart robber. Anyway na the thing wei baba sabi chop go kill am.

1 Like

Re: 72-year-old PDP Chieftain Marries His 23-year-old Heartthrob [PHOTOS] by Nobody: 8:38am On Sep 21, 2013
ifyalways: How e take concern una ? E dey pain anybody?

cheesy wetin dis one dey yarn!
Does that look like a wedding or a bankjob!
Its obvious that this girl is going to leech off every estate in the country owned by this bulk!
Come on! I know say u guys can be a bit insincere and pseudo-shallow when it comes to love.
But does that look like a wedding based on observing ur hair gyrate in d wind and driving into d sunset with them speakers on, till u eventually live, happily ever ever after?
Re: 72-year-old PDP Chieftain Marries His 23-year-old Heartthrob [PHOTOS] by abagoro(m): 8:47am On Sep 21, 2013
The lady is around 28 years and Iwuanyanwu's children have fallen out with him over the lady. I believe the children should allow their father enjoy good care at his age since they cannot do what the lady is doing for him.
Re: 72-year-old PDP Chieftain Marries His 23-year-old Heartthrob [PHOTOS] by shininglite(m): 8:53am On Sep 21, 2013
Lemme comment my reserve hahahaha.God punish money grin
Re: 72-year-old PDP Chieftain Marries His 23-year-old Heartthrob [PHOTOS] by nekaa(f): 8:53am On Sep 21, 2013
that woman is nt 23......werrin 72 years old man dey find again? The story tire me...
Re: 72-year-old PDP Chieftain Marries His 23-year-old Heartthrob [PHOTOS] by felifeli: 8:53am On Sep 21, 2013
Who has the right to tell anyone how to live their life or spend their money? You only have one life my people , and you can' t take your money with you when you die. When I am 80 and rich I will also marry a 25 year old to keep me happy till my dying day. All of you haters go get a life.Na poverty dey worry una.

1 Like

Re: 72-year-old PDP Chieftain Marries His 23-year-old Heartthrob [PHOTOS] by nerodenero: 8:57am On Sep 21, 2013
Men and our third leg,na wa oooshockedshocked.At 72yrs,this dude still want to kick and dig through a 23yr old gold digger.Anyway,I hope his joystick wont send him to the afterlife sooner than expected.

1 Like

Re: 72-year-old PDP Chieftain Marries His 23-year-old Heartthrob [PHOTOS] by Nobody: 8:58am On Sep 21, 2013
felifeli: Who has the right to tell anyone how to live their life or spend their money? You only have one life my people , and you can' t take your money with you when you die. When I am 80 and rich I will also marry a 25 year old to keep me happy till my dying day. All of you haters go get a life.Na poverty dey worry una.

Who tell u say hellfire no get atm?
Re: 72-year-old PDP Chieftain Marries His 23-year-old Heartthrob [PHOTOS] by jmaine: 8:58am On Sep 21, 2013
If i hear that yeye 23 years lie for here again . . . .That lucky babe don advance pass that age wella . .
Re: 72-year-old PDP Chieftain Marries His 23-year-old Heartthrob [PHOTOS] by felifeli: 9:03am On Sep 21, 2013
nerodenero: Men and our third leg,na wa oooshockedshocked.At 72yrs,this dude still want to kick and dig through a 23yr old gold digger.Anyway,I hope his joystick wont send him to the afterlife sooner than expected.

You are a very ignorant person. Okay consider the situation; you are 72 years old rich man and your wife has died.Your children have all left home and you are all alone in the world at the mercy of domestic servants. What should you do ? Should you remain alone and miserable for the rest of your life, or marry a younger person who will make you feel lively again? Think!! think!! dundee !! grin grin

4 Likes

Re: 72-year-old PDP Chieftain Marries His 23-year-old Heartthrob [PHOTOS] by Brimmie(m): 9:11am On Sep 21, 2013
felifeli:

You are a very ignorant person. Okay consider the situation; you are 72 years old rich man and your wife has died.Your children have all left home and you are all alone in the world at the mercy of domestic servants. What should you do ? Should you remain alone and miserable for the rest of your life, or marry a younger person who will make you feel lively again? Think!! think!! dundee !! grin grin

grin grin Beaf Really Touched Ur Life!!

1 Like

Re: 72-year-old PDP Chieftain Marries His 23-year-old Heartthrob [PHOTOS] by Nightshift(m): 9:12am On Sep 21, 2013
The Hardel and Enick man is our own Larry King. He just added a few more years to his life. Enjoy, Iwuanyawu Nationale!!
Re: 72-year-old PDP Chieftain Marries His 23-year-old Heartthrob [PHOTOS] by Katier00(f): 9:13am On Sep 21, 2013
nerodenero: Men and our third leg,na wa oooshockedshocked.At 72yrs,this dude still want to kick and dig through a 23yr old gold digger.Anyway,I hope his joystick wont send him to the afterlife sooner than expected.
shebi m*anhood dey live forever, i think that lady is 33 nt 23
Re: 72-year-old PDP Chieftain Marries His 23-year-old Heartthrob [PHOTOS] by solid3(m): 9:16am On Sep 21, 2013
End shall never wonder.
Re: 72-year-old PDP Chieftain Marries His 23-year-old Heartthrob [PHOTOS] by aieromon(m): 9:16am On Sep 21, 2013
The lady should be in her 30s.

More power to Iwuanyanwu Nationale!!!
Re: 72-year-old PDP Chieftain Marries His 23-year-old Heartthrob [PHOTOS] by Nightshift(m): 9:22am On Sep 21, 2013
Politicians all over the world know how to enjoy the freshest apples.
Re: 72-year-old PDP Chieftain Marries His 23-year-old Heartthrob [PHOTOS] by dridowu: 9:31am On Sep 21, 2013
Happy Married Life
Re: 72-year-old PDP Chieftain Marries His 23-year-old Heartthrob [PHOTOS] by Nobody: 9:46am On Sep 21, 2013
the girl na my school grl ooo.....the grl life don change wella. she turned Madam overnight
heard the white wedding is today
Re: 72-year-old PDP Chieftain Marries His 23-year-old Heartthrob [PHOTOS] by instinctg(m): 9:53am On Sep 21, 2013
Better dan child marriage, just dat if money grew on trees, girls would marry monkeys .

1 Like

Re: 72-year-old PDP Chieftain Marries His 23-year-old Heartthrob [PHOTOS] by Nobody: 10:03am On Sep 21, 2013
Carry on joor sweet babe and old papa,if the babe doesn't marry the rich papa,how would sugarboys feed?
Papa will provide the money while the younger boys provide the D..
Re: 72-year-old PDP Chieftain Marries His 23-year-old Heartthrob [PHOTOS] by Nobody: 10:15am On Sep 21, 2013
sexytabhi: Carry on joor sweet babe and old papa,if the babe doesn't marry the rich papa,how would sugarboys feed?
Papa will provide the money while the younger boys provide the D..

ommmo see golddigging foodchain lol!

Anyway if bianca and ojukwu could enjoy. I see no reason why the girl cant ride d old soldier.

2 Likes

Re: 72-year-old PDP Chieftain Marries His 23-year-old Heartthrob [PHOTOS] by Nobody: 10:16am On Sep 21, 2013
instinctg: Better dan child marriage, just dat if money grew on trees, girls would marry monkeys .

Facebook!
Re: 72-year-old PDP Chieftain Marries His 23-year-old Heartthrob [PHOTOS] by Nobody: 11:17am On Sep 21, 2013
abagoro: The lady is around 28 years and Iwuanyanwu's children have fallen out with him over the lady. I believe the children should allow their father enjoy good care at his age since they cannot do what the lady is doing for him.

I am with Pa Iwuanyanwu's children on this one. What is the lady going to do for him that the older woman he fathered a son with cannot?

The children, it was further gathered insisted that their father hooked some older lady preferably the woman who had a son for him outside wedlock.
Re: 72-year-old PDP Chieftain Marries His 23-year-old Heartthrob [PHOTOS] by Nobody: 11:36am On Sep 21, 2013
If she is comfortable marrying him then your opinion does not count.
She went for what she wanted, and to all the guys in here calling her a gold digger, stay there and watch elderly men take the remaining good girls while you sit around typing shit.

1 Like

Re: 72-year-old PDP Chieftain Marries His 23-year-old Heartthrob [PHOTOS] by ellyrichy(m): 11:58am On Sep 21, 2013
nne3870: If she is comfortable marrying him then your opinion does not count.
She went for what she wanted, and to all the guys in here calling her a gold digger, stay there and watch elderly men take the remaining good girls while you sit around typing shit.

The man is a widower so i don't see anything wrong in him being happy till he pass on to the afterlife. It would have been different if he abandoned his first wife, even if she's a gold digger the question remains whether she would make him happy and if she will, then his at liberty to do what he likes at least he no be my papa.
Re: 72-year-old PDP Chieftain Marries His 23-year-old Heartthrob [PHOTOS] by JuanDeDios: 12:14pm On Sep 21, 2013
ifyalways: How e take concern una ? E dey pain anybody?
Right. Nigerians respond like programmed computers when it comes to issues like this.

(1) (2) (Reply)

GEJ's New Nigeria: NRC Lures Elites To The Tracks With New-look Trains (Pic) / Dollarization Of The APC Primaries: How Amaehi Vanquished Atiku #saibuhari / Emeka Ihedioha Declared Wanted By EFCC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.