Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,320 members, 7,815,624 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:27 PM

God loves you - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / God loves you (4479 Views)

God Loves Ugly / When The Wrong One Loves You Right. / How Do You Know That A Girl or Boy Really Loves You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: God loves you by WeddingFever: 3:29pm On Sep 20, 2013
Cathaliya: me no understand your yarns o.

Who dey go Uk? Who dey fight international fight?

Kowaciate biko...grin

lol not you though I quoted u. I mean the fiancé just got his UK visa and the cheating may continue internationally. You get mouth lol
Re: God loves you by jaybee3(m): 3:35pm On Sep 20, 2013
kofsy:
Wow! Thanks so much darling ({}) :* ... This is the kind of comment I've been looking out for. You truly understand my stance. In fact I'm surprise that most guys here are saying I should dump him, when in truth most of them are pathological cheats.
On how to deal with him, nothing is too much dear! I've been praying for him but I also intend to do something I know would pain him(not cheat o) when all this is all over... However, we learn everyday, and who knows if my plan is not the best. Pls I'd like to know how to deal with him... I'm trying my best to be a good fiancee to him... But may be there's something I'm not doing, pls let me know. You can send me a PM. Thanks swit smiley smiley smiley

This is what i don't get with some women i swear. Red flags here and there but yet they always chose to conveniently ignore them only to start expecting miracles to happen.

Basically, you are going to settle for less due to the general notion that most men cheat?

What happens once you guys are married and he simply can't leave his alleged playing habit behind?

Where on earth is your self esteem geez

2 Likes

Re: God loves you by Cathaliya: 3:37pm On Sep 20, 2013
WeddingFever:

lol not you though I quoted u. I mean the fiancé just got his UK visa and the cheating may continue internationally. u get mouth lol
Ewo chim, akamasikwanu.
Bebe no wan miss this hot chance to travel abroad, hence, the I dont wana leave him, a part of me still love him stories.

Chai, umunwanyi.....una too much.

Kopsy abi na Kospy baby, I support you....no leave that visa o..

grin
Re: God loves you by Cathaliya: 3:39pm On Sep 20, 2013
jay bee:

This is what i don't get with some women i swear. Red flags here and there but yet they always chose to conveniently ignore them only to start expecting miracles to happen.

Basically, you are going to settle for less due to the general notion that most men cheat?

What happens once you guys are married and he simply can't leave his alleged playing habit behind?

thats not the issue here joor..... This guy in question is her VISA to UK
Re: God loves you by jaybee3(m): 3:41pm On Sep 20, 2013
Cathaliya: thats not the issue here joor..... This guy in question is her VISA to UK
Even worse

Na real wa

Desperation only ever lead to destruction.
Re: God loves you by Nobody: 3:44pm On Sep 20, 2013
Smh...I give up !
Re: God loves you by Cathaliya: 3:44pm On Sep 20, 2013
I dey tells you...

Otogbue m...grin
Re: God loves you by Nobody: 3:47pm On Sep 20, 2013
kofsy:

I have been in this relationship since november 2007. When we first met, i know my boyfriend to be a gentle and responsible guy. But for the past 6months, he gets violently angry when we have little disagreement and threatens to break my head and kill me.i used to dare him when he says this because i thought his threats were mere words. Not until january this year when he started the real film. When we have heated arguements, he kicks me, throw things at me, press my neck against the wall and says i will kill you o! After all this, he still comes back to apologize. The most recent was yesterday; he said something cruel to someone and i told him i didn't like what he said, this turned into an arguement. Then he said "get house of my house", i said No. Then he grabbed me by my cloth and started slugging me in the head. I am 5'6" and about 60kg and he's 6'8" and 79kg-no match. I asked him to stop, and he kept slugging me. I fell on the floor and he got on top of me, held my neck tightly trying to strangle it. I said you are going to kill me and he said "yes! you are right i will kill you. He took a pillow and used it to press my face down on the floor. And i asked him to pls leave me alone, he was hurting me; I thought i was going to lose consciousness. I am in a bad state now with bruises. I know he still loves me and has realized the horrible things he has done. Is there a chance for him to change? Should i go back to him?
I know most of you will tell me to leave him but it's not that easy, the commitment and the sacrifice i have made in this relationship would not make that so easy for me. And above all, i love him so much![color=#000099][/color] Am perplexed.
Thank you so much for taking all your time to read this, you don't know how much it means to me. I'm almost crying now writing this, just thank you so much everyone.

embarassed

I wish you the best!

1 Like

Re: God loves you by Nobody: 3:51pm On Sep 20, 2013
Chillisauce:

embarassed

I wish you the best!

I have said it before, what she needs is a bit of self esteem and self worth. You cant be that bad looking or poor. And if you think going to the UK is heaven, pls think again!
Re: God loves you by Cathaliya: 3:57pm On Sep 20, 2013
I promised myself I wasnt gonna insult you but I cant keep it in after reading all these your annoying and disgusting posts...

Somehow, I think D-explorer should come and see one candidate of his tolerance speech some time ago.

Seriously girl, you are thinking through your br..east, you need to borrow some senses....anywhere, even if its from goat or fowl...just anywhere cus it seems human sense and reasoning aint working for you...

I recommended an intelligent goat I know sha.....grin

if you interested, pm me...cheesy
Re: God loves you by Nobody: 3:58pm On Sep 20, 2013
Nashville:

I have said it before, what she needs is a bit of self esteem and self worth. You cant be that bad looking or poor. And if you think going to the UK is heaven, pls think again!

My dear, she is an adult..she already mapped out her plans. So no advise will keep her from doing that in Her heart. Let us just wish her well.

When e go happen, we will welcome her back. Some ppl learn by experiencing some s hit.

You have spoken well.

OP, your call.

1 Like

Re: God loves you by Cathaliya: 4:04pm On Sep 20, 2013
Why then did she come here asking for advice?

Oya Op, pay for that advice I gave you that you wasted.

You can keep the insults sorry jabs...grin
Re: God loves you by Exponental(m): 4:04pm On Sep 20, 2013
Adaeze003:

Btw, the bold is the worst idea since gowon said Nigeria must be one.

Begging him to stay away will make you look weak! And he'll have no trouble cheating again after all you'll be the one begging. I say get all your facts/evidence and confront him. If he admits it and sincerely apologises you can forgive him but if he lies with the truth in his face or acts nonchalantly then ...
u prefer I used d word "appeal" abi?..... Noted!
Re: God loves you by Nobody: 6:41pm On Sep 20, 2013
Nashville: Young woman, you dont need to get married yet. All you need is to work on your self confidence. I have read your posts and what you generally think about guys and I am sorry to say, you are not ready for marriage. You think very little of yourself. Either you are not good looking or you are very cheap. May be you never had any toasters and you see this guys as your last hope. Or may be you are 38 yrs old! Apologies for the harsh words.

Gud advice!
Re: God loves you by 2sexyus: 6:43pm On Sep 20, 2013
Ah ah ah ah.... I know that thread oooooo OMG!!!!!! shockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshocked

and guess what? She has been deleting her previous post on this thread. I just went back and saw them. That means she does not want anyone to tell her the truth... Kai!!!! My GOD!

how could someone love another human more than her life and happiness?

That guy will never love or respect you, a man who could raise his hand on you is nothing but a monster.

Like they say, I also wish you the best.
Chillisauce:

embarassed

I wish you the best!

1 Like

Re: God loves you by Nobody: 6:44pm On Sep 20, 2013
Did you all chase her with your comments or she is embarrassed to know the truth? By changing your comments to dots wont help your failed relationship. Lets be of help to each other. I've read all your posts and your forcing urself on him maybe due to his good looks, fake charm, money, insecurities in ur self. Or age is not on ur side any more.
Re: God loves you by Nobody: 6:47pm On Sep 20, 2013
2sexy.us:
Ah ah ah ah.... I know that thread oooooo OMG!!!!!! shockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshocked

and guess what? She has been deleting her previous post on this thread. I just went back and saw them. That means she does not want anyone to tell her the truth... Kai!!!! My GOD!

how could someone love another human more than her life and happiness?

That guy will never love or respect you, a man who could raise his hand on you is nothing but a monster.

Like they say, I also wish you the best.

smh in so much pity. This can be a learning experience if she is ready to listen. But we can't force the horse at the stream to drink water. Let's just pray for her. She has been abused and beaten by this man and here she is trying to beat another for his sake. What's happening to our girls in this country? I'll rather remain single!

1 Like

Re: God loves you by Cathaliya: 6:47pm On Sep 20, 2013
The girl is just confused.

2 Likes

Re: God loves you by 2sexyus: 6:55pm On Sep 20, 2013
She is not confused but lying to her own self.

Cathaliya: The girl is just confused.

here is her reply to you the thread: 'a thread for single ladies' at the romance section, even though you careful suggested a remedy for her dilemma.

kofsy:
Now look at you! Taking panadol for another woman's headache... grin grin grin grin grin grin

Face your life dear! Busy body. Even taking it personal than the person wearing the shoes. Aren't you ashamed of yourself. Every other person dropped their advice and left. But you have been running up and down putting the whole thing on your head. cheesy cheesy cheesy I didn't know it was going to give you heart attack. With all your 'gragra' you still say an infinite deal of nothing. Shove your advice down your ass and pick your crumbling life up.

Don't bother replying, cos you've been ignored. Go wear the green hat!

1 Like

Re: God loves you by Cathaliya: 6:58pm On Sep 20, 2013
i gave her a befitting reply....

Am sure she is red with anger now.....it can pain sha.

Confused mofo on a suicide mision...hope that mision suceeds...!

I love to read the return stories either here on Nl or in the news.

1 Like

Re: God loves you by QuickHomeBuyers: 7:08pm On Sep 20, 2013
kiss

2 Likes

Re: God loves you by registered: 7:25pm On Sep 20, 2013
kofsy: .

https://www.nairaland.com/coefoe lol Kofsy ò ni irele.

https://www.nairaland.com/kofsy lol Kofoworola humility will take you places. I won't tell them its the same person except you stop liking your own posts.

1 Like

Re: God loves you by Cathaliya: 7:29pm On Sep 20, 2013
lol, I am so loving this.....grin

someone got served big time...!

1 Like

Re: God loves you by DExplorer1: 11:01pm On Sep 20, 2013
Cathaliya: Somehow, I think D-explorer should come and see one candidate of his tolerance speech some time ago.
undecided
Re: God loves you by Cathaliya: 1:11am On Sep 21, 2013
D-Explorer:

undecided
Dont look at me that way....
Re: God loves you by MrsChima(f): 3:58am On Sep 21, 2013
jay bee:

You got mouth. undecided
Re: God loves you by Yvete(f): 4:12am On Sep 21, 2013
Gotta grab Mamacita shocked

LifeLesson: If you've never had an online conversation with someone, keep his/her name out of your mouth. I saw your nasty comment about me and chose to ignore. Anyways, this is a sensitive topic. Hope you get through this ... #NoRidicule
Re: God loves you by Mamacita007(f): 4:27am On Sep 21, 2013
no comment
Re: God loves you by registered: 2:23pm On Oct 16, 2013
KOFSY COEFOE
Re: God loves you by gr8ever(m): 3:40pm On Oct 16, 2013
@ Amefrica

Is that Aunty Kofsy??
Re: God loves you by Nobody: 5:25pm On Oct 16, 2013
gr8ever: @ Amefrica

Is that Aunty Kofsy??

Why you dey ask me nah ? How am I supposed to know? I haven't seen her b4.

But who's this person that did this.. This is supposed to be a faceless forum. If the user doesn't wish to upload her pic what right does anyone has to do that..

Na wa ooo undecided
Re: God loves you by registered: 5:42pm On Oct 16, 2013

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

He Slept With A Widow One Week After D Death Of Her Husband. "IS THAT WRONG? / Funny Relationship Quote / What Defines A Sexy Woman Or Guy According To You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.