Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,901 members, 7,835,007 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:32 AM

5 Types Of Men Every Woman Want - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 5 Types Of Men Every Woman Want (1185 Views)

5 Types Of Women Who Will Only End Up Wasting Your Time / 5 Types Of Guys That Are Easily Used By Ladies / 7 Types Of Men Every Women Should Date (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

5 Types Of Men Every Woman Want by 4clique: 8:16am On Sep 20, 2013
Are you a male reader, curious to know what women really want in their men?

Would you want to know what kind of men women find truly attractive and what kind truly repels them? If that is the case I suggest you read this article carefully because am going to give you access to a lot of information perhaps you weren’t privy to before now.

1. THE THOUGHTFUL AND CONSIDERATE MAN.

I know the general view is that women love money and affluence in their men. I don’t discount this because I am yet to meet a woman that does not want those in her man. But it would surprise you that right in the heart of every woman, money are not the singular consideration when it comes to things she admires in her man. Women are developing more and more these days a strong desire for men that are very thoughtful and considerate. They want the man that makes them feel good because he recognizes, appreciates and compliments their every effort. Money can buy a lot of things but money does not always provide this feeling of being loved or of being held in high esteem. Women love to be complimented that is the fact. A woman loves a man who is receptive and cares how her day went and how she is going about all her issues and how she is feeling at any time. Women are very expressive creatures, they love to talk. They want a man that listens, really listens with interest when they talk about all their issues no matter how trivial they may appear. She never tires of hearing how much her man finds her attractive and irresistible. That is another fact. Once a woman knows you care, it makes her feelings for you grow all the more intense.

2. THE INTELLIGENT MAN.

These days’ women are coming more and more into their own. They are gaining more confidence in themselves and achieving more. They are finding and excelling in their chosen niche alongside their male counterparts in virtually all walks of life. So there are lots and lots of intelligent independent women out there these days probably more than ever before. These women no longer need the dominant male, but a mate she can relate to more as a friend than as a social inferior. Her man is one that makes her feel he appreciates her mind too and not just her body in the relationship. A man confident in himself and his achievements, and is not threatened by her knowledge or her charisma. Someone that understands respects and accepts her actions, choices, decisions etc without drama and without her having to explain them out or justify them overly. She particularly appreciates a person who does not get embarrassed when she contributes to conversations if he is talking with his friends this is because she is savvy and has her own opinions on virtually everything and she would love to express them without running the risk of getting tagged “opinionated”. The intelligent man is the one that understands and appreciate all of these facts.

3 THE MAN WITH ENOUGH TIME.

Getting enough time from her partner makes a woman happy. This is a secret quality any woman appreciates in her man. Uninterrupted time would mean time without his friends or family, his phone, his computer, television. Time without anything on or between both of them. Time they are alone just the two of them, enjoying each other’s company. This kind of quality alone time is getting scarcer in relationships. A man that has time to be affectionate is always a hit with women. This is because women are naturally cuddly and loving creatures. They love the man that has time for them and time for hugs, kisses, phone calls, text messages, the works etc.

4. THE MACHO MAN.

Although macho features can’t be said to be appeal to every woman, many women are still attracted to the Macho man. This is because the messages macho features give off to the women is that of being in control, being in great health, great strength, and having excess testosterone etc. The macho man exude so much confidence and strength that make his woman feel so safe and secure like she is with a knight in shinny amour. Every woman wants to feel her man will fight for her honor at all times. Outside being physically attractive, the theory goes also that masculine testosterone fueled men have good genes that can be passed on to their children whether this is myth or reality I don’t know but I know and you know every woman wants beautiful offspring.

5. THE MAN WITH EXPERIENCE.

Finally it is nice to conclude with the fact that women want men, not boys. Ultimately what a woman wants when she is with her man is to have all her needs and desires fulfilled and it takes a real man to do that. What are these needs you may want to ask? Every woman wants security. In our civilized world every woman would want a man who would have answers for at least many of her problems. Whether she is having problems with her gadgets, her car, something in her home, her finances etc she wants her man to be involved and to help fix it. No woman wants the clueless man. They want a man whose lead they can easily follow because it guarantees them excitement and fulfillment. That is probably the reason why most women prefer older more experienced men. Women are fun loving creatures they want their man to be in charge of providing them that. A savvy man offers a woman imagination, creativity and passion things women love because they love adventure. A woman expects her man to know all the fun places to go to, the right music, the best things to eat when they dine out, hold his own among other men, give the right gifts, and know the right things to say in conversation, all the best things to do to keep them happy and satisfied. A man without much experience can’t do all these.

These are just hints on what women really want in their man so get creative guys. Figuring out what your woman really wants is not only crucial to becoming effective in dealing with her, but also in developing the kind of relationship you really want.

Join the latest clique in town today at www.4clique.com (mobile version also available) or download apps from BlackBerry, Android or iOS store.

To read from dating tips and interesting articles, join us at www.4clique.com/blog
Re: 5 Types Of Men Every Woman Want by Jesufrend(m): 9:15am On Sep 20, 2013
I've got all des n more.
Re: 5 Types Of Men Every Woman Want by sweettease(f): 9:44am On Sep 20, 2013
I hate macho mehn! i mean those huge macho-like men, the bouncer look......it irritates me!
Re: 5 Types Of Men Every Woman Want by ITbomb(m): 10:20am On Sep 20, 2013
All they want is a Man with Money who have all these
But first the cash
That is why they will go for the Cash-likely man but after a month of constant pounding and later found out these other qualities are not there, you will hear them sing the usual song 'all guys are the same'.
I doubt if you will see any girl in all honesty that is FIRST looking for all these before going into a relationship
Re: 5 Types Of Men Every Woman Want by Arosa(m): 10:24am On Sep 20, 2013
ITbomb: All they want is a Man with Money who have all these
But first the cash
That is why they will go for the Cash-likely man but after a month of constant pounding and later found out these other qualities are not there, you will hear them sing the usual song 'all guys are the same'.
I doubt if you will see any girl in all honesty that is FIRST looking for all these before going into a relationship

You can say that again. It's all about the money.

(1) (Reply)

I Am In Love Wit Two Girls Pls Advise!!! / Is Sex Luv? / If You Catch Your Mum In The Act...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.