Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,836 members, 7,817,455 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:37 PM

My Daughters Lied That Their Father Had Sex With Them…. - Family (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Daughters Lied That Their Father Had Sex With Them…. (44503 Views)

My Wife Lied About Her Age, What Should I Do? / Relationship: She Assured She Wouldn’t Tell My Wife We Had Sex...... / A Must Read: My Daughters Lied That Their Father Had Sex With Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Daughters Lied That Their Father Had Sex With Them…. by Davidonkonsults: 8:52am On Apr 29, 2022
1Sharon:

Lol you look stupid.
You on the other hand are stupid. If you can show where I said the story is true or false, then I'll assume you are not a product of dog sex.
Re: My Daughters Lied That Their Father Had Sex With Them…. by 1Sharon(f): 9:38am On Apr 29, 2022
Davidonkonsults:

You on the other hand are stupid. If you can show where I said the story is true or false, then I'll assume you are not a product of dog sex.

You now want to backtrack abi?

Davidonkonsults:
All the nairaland harlots shouting fake story. They had brought out spears hoping to push their frustration on men.

1 Like

Re: My Daughters Lied That Their Father Had Sex With Them…. by Omooba77: 9:40am On Apr 29, 2022
1Sharon:

How time flies, this was like my first fp story, I never knew self until I saw so many comments.....

1 Like

Re: My Daughters Lied That Their Father Had Sex With Them…. by JoyousFurnitire(m): 9:59am On Apr 29, 2022
1Sharon:

Direct that statement to yourself. Imagine accusing the women of refusing to believe the story when it wasnt even real to begin. You are so gullible.

Lol abeg, so many have been falsely accused. So many killed, so many in the prison.

I'm so glad that men are beginning to speak. The society must know that all rape cases must be thoroughly investigated regardless.
Re: My Daughters Lied That Their Father Had Sex With Them…. by Davidonkonsults: 11:26am On Apr 29, 2022
1Sharon:

Dull insipid thing. Did I specifically say the story was true or false in my opinion?
I specifically addressed you harlots that started reading the story in the hopes of something sordid to cheer up your miserable lives were quick to cry fake story. I'm open to you highlighting where I called the story real or fake.
Re: My Daughters Lied That Their Father Had Sex With Them…. by 1Sharon(f): 3:12pm On Apr 29, 2022
Davidonkonsults:

Dull insipid thing. Did I specifically say the story was true or false in my opinion?
I specifically addressed you harlots that started reading the story in the hopes of something sordid to cheer up your miserable lives were quick to cry fake story. I'm open to you highlighting where I called the story real or fake.

I figured you would say that.

It can be implied from your comment you believed the story to be true. No outright statement needed.

Gullible mumu Nigerian.

1 Like

Re: My Daughters Lied That Their Father Had Sex With Them…. by Davidonkonsults: 5:20pm On Apr 29, 2022
1Sharon:

I figured you would say that.

It can be implied from your comment you believed the story to be true. No outright statement needed.

Gullible mumu Nigerian.
You really are the product of dog sex. Your mother is the actual mumu.

Continue implying for strangers online. slowpoke.
Re: My Daughters Lied That Their Father Had Sex With Them…. by Biglittlelois(f): 7:27pm On Apr 29, 2022
1Sharon:
Koyyess
Cococandy
Biglittlelois

We were right. Recycled remixed fake story.

Yep, that story was too fake to be true.

5 Likes

Re: My Daughters Lied That Their Father Had Sex With Them…. by Omooba77: 7:40pm On Apr 29, 2022
Biglittlelois:

Yep, that story was to fake to be true.

The story was true bros....
Re: My Daughters Lied That Their Father Had Sex With Them…. by Nobody: 8:39pm On Apr 29, 2022
1Sharon:

thought you were saying the story was very true and women just didn't want to believe it

My Dear, once I have commented on any subject, my opinion will remain the same at all times.

By the way, I only cited a Calibre with similar qualities ascribed to the two female characters in the story. Hence, true or false, such girls(people) exist

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Confusion In My Very Young Marriage / Why Do Pregnant Women Attached Safety-Pin(s) To Their Clothes/wears? / Wedding Night: House Or Hotel, Which Is Preferable?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.