Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,833 members, 7,810,203 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:34 PM

My Daughters Lied That Their Father Had Sex With Them…. - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Daughters Lied That Their Father Had Sex With Them…. (44462 Views)

My Wife Lied About Her Age, What Should I Do? / Relationship: She Assured She Wouldn’t Tell My Wife We Had Sex...... / A Must Read: My Daughters Lied That Their Father Had Sex With Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Daughters Lied That Their Father Had Sex With Them…. by Decryptor(m): 8:50am On Sep 21, 2013
Kanwulia:

The girls were young too! They only started acting out as soon as they got older! I ask again : WAS GBENGA OBASANJO LYING UNDER OATH, in front of the whole world? WAS HE A CHILD TOO? grin

I would not jail the father!
I would jail the MOTHER instead!
She is the MOST USSSSELESS OF MOTHERS for taking her daughters to the so-called "PASTORS", instead of conducting a THOROUGH investigation of her domestic affairs!kiss

Any loving parent will stand by their disturbed children, to find out WHY the 'false accusation'!

Noooooo, NOT NIGERIAN PARENTS!!!

They RUN to "PASTORS" or "RUN MAD"!!! cheesy

I went trough most of your comments on your profile and my conlusion is thus: YOU ARE A BENIN WOMAN WHO RESIDES IN THE US AND IS HIGH ON CRACK! VISIT A NEAREST REHAB undecided

4 Likes

Re: My Daughters Lied That Their Father Had Sex With Them…. by Nobody: 9:03am On Sep 21, 2013
Kanwulia:

The girls were young too! They only started acting out as soon as they got older! I ask again : WAS GBENGA OBASANJO LYING UNDER OATH, in front of the whole world? WAS HE A CHILD TOO? grin

I would not jail the father!
I would jail the MOTHER instead!
She is the MOST USSSSELESS OF MOTHERS for taking her daughters to the so-called "PASTORS", instead of conducting a THOROUGH investigation of her domestic affairs!kiss

Any loving parent will stand by their disturbed children, to find out WHY the 'false accusation'!

Noooooo, NOT NIGERIAN PARENTS!!!

They RUN to "PASTORS" or "RUN MAD"!!! cheesy

Many outstanding points in the bolded! I agree!
Re: My Daughters Lied That Their Father Had Sex With Them…. by blackbeau1(f): 9:26am On Sep 21, 2013
everyone keeps blaming the woman but they would have been the first set of people to insult the woman,if she had choosen to believe her husband instead of her children. and for those who say the teenegers were just children and dont know what they are doing,thats a lie.they knew exactly what they were doing.infact they actually counted on it to work out the way it did.

1 Like

Re: My Daughters Lied That Their Father Had Sex With Them…. by Nobody: 9:41am On Sep 21, 2013
black_beau: everyone keeps blaming the woman but they would have been the first set of people to insult the woman,if she had choosen to believe her husband instead of her children. and for those who say the teenegers were just children and dont know what they are doing,thats a lie.they knew exactly what they were doing.infact they actually counted on it to work out the way it did.
Are you surprised? That's Nairalanders for you.

1 Like

Re: My Daughters Lied That Their Father Had Sex With Them…. by Theblessed(f): 11:27am On Sep 21, 2013
[size=16pt]What a sad story - satan is an absolute liar! Shame on your door step!

Please, could anyone who knows this family, advise them to seek God's intervention in bringing this family peacefully, together again.

Let them to seek God from the Synagogue Church of All Nations - the God of T.B Joshua will restore all the cankerworm has stolen from this family in Jesus Name, Amen!!

[/size]

1 Like

Re: My Daughters Lied That Their Father Had Sex With Them…. by Nikkyparadise(m): 12:46pm On Sep 21, 2013
Na woa,.,,,,.4 dos girls oonh,. E b lyk say na 2 born oly boys na e go make sense oooh
Re: My Daughters Lied That Their Father Had Sex With Them…. by StepG: 1:20pm On Sep 21, 2013
Omooba77:

Anonymous.
I culled it from Nigerian Tribune, I know it will benefit; a whole lot of us.............
Re: My Daughters Lied That Their Father Had Sex With Them…. by MistadeRegal(m): 1:27pm On Sep 21, 2013
Those daughters of yours should feature in this movie titled "THE AIGRAZERLANDERS" RISE OF THE ANGELS OF DEATH!
Re: My Daughters Lied That Their Father Had Sex With Them…. by misterjosh(m): 2:30pm On Sep 21, 2013
I reject those kind of children in my life IJN

2 Likes

Re: My Daughters Lied That Their Father Had Sex With Them…. by ChefMike(m): 2:35pm On Sep 21, 2013
This is pathetic,mothers should be careful to believe their children utterances when an important issue is involved.If possible seek spiritual assistance if the woman had done this early before taking such a rash decision she would not have sustained such trauma.
God will help her.As for the children let them bear their cross themselves.
Re: My Daughters Lied That Their Father Had Sex With Them…. by mufutau55(m): 2:52pm On Sep 21, 2013
If this story is true then....

If they can do that to their own father.. imagine what they will do to their future husbands.. I wish they never ever get a suitor.
Even if the father is sane, he should not forgive them.. because they caused his insanity. Useless children, they deserve what they
get.

Hajji Mufutau
Re: My Daughters Lied That Their Father Had Sex With Them…. by oadenuga1: 3:51pm On Sep 21, 2013
Am sorry to have read what is happening in your life and home.
The issue can still be redeemed. Every one must come back home immediately and seek for face of God and ask for forgiveness from your spouse and their fathet. It is part of the spiritual thing from your spouse background. However I wish you vould see Prophet T.B.Joshua as soon ss you arrive in Nigeria either through appointment or go to the church on Thursday morning with all your family. The issue will be sorted out in God's presences. Your husband will be well immediately, your girls will have good homes and your generation both now and infuture will be safe. Please ma, am on my kneels, God will answer you
Re: My Daughters Lied That Their Father Had Sex With Them…. by elfico(m): 6:52pm On Sep 21, 2013
Very sad indeed. But thats what you get when you expose very young children to Western life.
Re: My Daughters Lied That Their Father Had Sex With Them…. by Nobody: 7:04pm On Sep 21, 2013
When I arrived, I noticed a tensed atmosphere between my daughters and their father. I forgot to mention the fact that I am blessed with three children, two girls and a boy, the boy is the last.

Initially, I thought it was the adolescent – parent’s issue, so I ignored it. But when I noticed that apart from the tensed atmosphere, my first daughter sometimes would be outrightly rude to her father, I demanded to know what was going on. This became a matter of concern because, both of them were very close and my husband addresses her as Iya Mi (My mother) because of the uncanny resemblance she has with my mother-in-law, so I wondered what could have happened.

I tried several times to get my daughters to speak with me and tell me why they treated their father with such contempt, but all they had to say was always “talk to your husband.”

I still wonder why a satisfactory explanation was not given for this part of the story though.
Re: My Daughters Lied That Their Father Had Sex With Them…. by 3nairalandcom: 7:22pm On Sep 21, 2013
God,angel and righteous people gave their curse upon them
Re: My Daughters Lied That Their Father Had Sex With Them…. by sunnypiano: 8:00pm On Sep 21, 2013
pls there should trust in marriage. May God forgive ur children.parent should train their children together. Dont pumper them
Re: My Daughters Lied That Their Father Had Sex With Them…. by Simonet: 8:21pm On Sep 21, 2013
The mother should also take blame for not giving her husband benefit of the doubt. angry

It's not easy though!
Re: My Daughters Lied That Their Father Had Sex With Them…. by Nobody: 8:34pm On Sep 21, 2013
Kanwulia:
Useless woman marry and stick up for USSSSSSSSSSSELESS MEN at the expense of their children for sure! I WILL DO NO SUCH THING! kiss

THE HUSBAND GOES FIRST. . . TILL HE DIES PROVING HIS INNOCENCE. . .INSTEAD OF FAKING MADNESS AS SMOKE-SCREEN!

In Nigeria for that matter? WHERE 99.9999% OF HUSBANDS ARE PEDO-PHILES? Only a foolish women will take the word of an adult over a child!
TUFIAAAAAAAAAKWA. If the child is lying. . . FIND OUT WHY FIRST! No one says to HANG THE HUSBAND. . .but keep an open mind!

ESPECIALLY IF THE DAUGHTER TURNED BAD ONLY AFTER YOU LEFT TO GO PURSUE MONEY FOR LONDON!!!! grin

Abeg you're on point once again! Your statistics are a tad exaggerated grin, but otherwise, you're right on!
Re: My Daughters Lied That Their Father Had Sex With Them…. by Kanwulia: 8:43pm On Sep 21, 2013
ileobatojo:

Abeg you're on point once again! Your statistics are a tad exaggerated grin, but otherwise, you're right on!

Of course I am right!

Was the woman around when her daughters started menstruating? grin
Is it not their father that showed them how to insert their tampons. . . ?
AND HIS PEHNIS? cheesy

Exaggerated stats or not. . . IN THIS CASE. . .IT IS A HIGH POSSIBILITY THAT THE FATHER MOLESTED AT LEAST ONE DAUGHTER. . . THE FIRST ONE. . .who had no one else to tell but her younger sister!

THE ONLY PEOPLE I SYMPATHIZE WITH IS THE 2 DAUGHTERS AND ONE SON in all this. . .because of the SINS OF THEIR FATHER and A VERY SILLY MOTHER. . .A TYPICAL NIGERIAN WOMAN AT THAT. . . .VERY LOCAL!!!! embarassed
Re: My Daughters Lied That Their Father Had Sex With Them…. by Simonet: 8:44pm On Sep 21, 2013
Kanwulia:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dxg0imA4O_k

When LATOYA boldly came out against her father. . .everyone castigated her. EVEN HER SISTERS AND MOTHER refused to back her up. . .TILL SHE WAS FORCED TO RE-CANT HER STORY!!! grin

In that same WACKO-JACKO family. . . domestic violence reigned supreme. . .A BROTHER WAS SLEEPING WITH AND LATER MARRIED THE BROTHER'S WIFE.

http://www.ask.com/answers/84838501/did-jermain-jackson-marry-his-brother-s-wife

Michael JACKSON. . .the SLEAZY, cookies-and-milk laced with 'date-ra-pe' drugs OGBONGE PEDO-PHILE settled out of court for molesting a little boy!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tL4tyu65mho

Useless woman marry and stick up for USSSSSSSSSSSELESS MEN at the expense of their children for sure! I WILL DO NO SUCH THING! kiss
CHILDREN DO NOT GO BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAD OVERNIGHT! SOMETHING PUSHED THEM TO ACT OUT! Your job as mothers is to FIND OUT WHY. . .not jump from ONE BABALAWO PASTOR TO SHRINES RUN BY DOGS OF MAN aka MAN OF GOD! cheesy

THE HUSBAND GOES FIRST. . . TILL HE DIES PROVING HIS INNOCENCE. . .INSTEAD OF FAKING MADNESS AS SMOKE-SCREEN!

In Nigeria for that matter? WHERE 99.9999% OF HUSBANDS ARE PEDO-PHILES? Only a foolish women will take the word of an adult over a child!
TUFIAAAAAAAAAKWA. If the child is lying. . . FIND OUT WHY FIRST! No one says to HANG THE HUSBAND. . .but keep an open mind!

ESPECIALLY IF THE DAUGHTER TURNED BAD ONLY AFTER YOU LEFT TO GO PURSUE MONEY FOR LONDON!!!! grin

I read your earlier post. What exactly is your position?
Re: My Daughters Lied That Their Father Had Sex With Them…. by Kanwulia: 8:50pm On Sep 21, 2013
Simonet:

I read your earlier post. What exactly is your position?

The mother should have paid better attention to her daughters!
My position has been stated on few occasions on this thread.
This is a MAJOR problem in NIGERIA. . . INCES-TUAL PEDO-HI-LIA!!!

This happened over 30 years ago according to the article. . .FAKE OR NOT!
What is the likelihood that the FIRST DAUGHTER WAS MOLESTED BY HER FATHER AS A PRE-TEEN OR TEENAGER?
MY TAKE. . . 100% kiss

I was raised by a single dad. . . BUT MY MOM LIVED DOWN THE STREET(she built like 2 houses walking distance from the street where my dad lived) AND NEVER TOOK HER EYES OFF US FOR ONE SECOND! When we went to visit, she asked us MANY QUESTIONS that did not make sense then. . . now I know why! cheesy Even when she did not feel like dealing with my dad and his WAHALA. . .she waylaid us in school play ground with boxes of clothes and toys. . . .or at any of our uncle's houses were she knew we were taken lessons for common entrance or WAEC PREPERATIONS!

My dad's sisters were always with us. . .AND HE HAD MANY GIRLFRIENDS who came to the house to help him with his 'amorous' needs. . .ASSSSAWOS included!!!! cheesy. . . ! There was NEVER A TIME WE WERE LEFT ALONE WITH OUR DAD. . .NEVER!!!! kiss
Re: My Daughters Lied That Their Father Had Sex With Them…. by Nobody: 8:54pm On Sep 21, 2013
Kanwulia:

Was the woman around when her daughters started menstruating? grin
Is it not their father that showed them how to insert their tampons. . . ?
AND HIS PEHNIS? cheesy

Bwahahaha!! grin

Rotfl @ Incestual pedophilia grin grin
Re: My Daughters Lied That Their Father Had Sex With Them…. by Kanwulia: 9:00pm On Sep 21, 2013
ileobatojo:

Bwahahaha!! grin

Rotfl @ Incestual pedophilia grin grin

Let us examine this tin well o!

The father was prolly one of those dads who will follow his daughters into the shower room with a bar of soap to chant. . ."WASH YOUR NYANSH LIKE THIS. . .WASH YOUR NYANSH LIKE THAT. . .ADABEKE, ADA-DADDDDDY!!!! grin . . . ."Oyaah, remove this tampon. . . it is not YA size. . .wait o! Let me go and find you a smaller one. . . .!!!" grin While fin-ger-rrring the HELL OUT OF THEIR LITTLE POOHIES! cheesy

I don't trust NIGERIAN MEN. . .FROM HERE TO ETERNITY . . .YES! I am generalizing. . . MAKE UNA SHOOT MOI!. . .No only H-INTERNET bullet una fit use! kiss

1 Like

Re: My Daughters Lied That Their Father Had Sex With Them…. by Simonet: 9:01pm On Sep 21, 2013
Kanwulia:

The mother should have paid better attention to her daughters!
My position has been stated on few occasions on this thread.
This is a MAJOR problem in NIGERIA. . . INCES-TUAL PEDO-HI-LIA!!!

This happened over 30 years ago according to the article. . .FAKE OR NOT!
What is the likelihood that the FIRST DAUGHTER WAS MOLESTED BY HER FATHER AS A PRE-TEEN OR TEENAGER?
MY TAKE. . . 100% kiss

I was raised by a single dad. . . BUT MY MOM LIVED DOWN THE STREET AND NEVER TOOK HER EYES OFF US FOR ONE SECOND! When we went to visit, she asked us MANY QUESTIONS. . . now I know why! cheesy Even when she did not feel like dealing with my dad and his WAHALA. . .she waylaid us in school or at any of our uncle's houses were she knew we were taken lessons for common entrance or WAEC PREPERATIONS!

My dad's sisters were always with us. . .AND HE HAD MANY GIRLFRIENDS. . . ! There was NEVER A TIME WE WERE LEFT ALONE WITH OUR DAD. . .NEVER!!!! kiss

Did you read the part about the daughters' confessions much later? Read the beginning of thread again pls angry

2 Likes

Re: My Daughters Lied That Their Father Had Sex With Them…. by Kanwulia: 9:06pm On Sep 21, 2013
Simonet:

Did you read the part about the daughters' confessions much later? Read the beginning of thread again pls angry

How many daughters confessed? DID THEY CONFESS TO YOU? undecided
You must be a BELIEVER OF THE BIBLE OR SOME OCCULTIST treatise along the same line.
Are we not reading from A LOCAL FAILED-POOR EXCUSE OF NIGERIAN WOMAN'S VERSION?

LET THE DAUGHTERS COME ONLINE AND TELL US. . . . Till then, I WILL NOT BELIEVE THIS STOOPID WOMAN'S VERSION. . .OR HER CONVENIENTLY-DERANGED HE-GOAT OF A HUSBAND! I will apologize to them later. . . WHEN I FEEL THOSE GIRLS WERE NOT BRAINWASHED BY ONE BABALAWO-PASTOR OR ANOTHER!

THANK MY H-AGNOSTIC GAWD I A'INT NO PHOCKING CHRISTIAN!!! I CAN REALLY SEE CLEARLY. . . .EVEN WHEN THE RAIN IS NOT GONE. . . . No apologies to JOHNY NASH OR JIMMY CLIFF O! kiss!!!!!!! grin
I am not a believer of 'BIBLICAL' tales by moonlight or sunshine. . . not to mention a write up in an article NARRATED and PUBLISHED by a TYPICAL DENSE NIGERIAN WOMAN for that matter.

Naaaaaaaaaaaaaaah. . .I AM NOT THAT GULLIBLE! Based on all the MONEYS invested in my education by my poor parents. . . you don't think a BABALAWO-CHRISTIAN-MAGICIAN would be my ONLY resource for credibility do you? cheesy

Thank you! kiss

*Time for dinner. . . .off to prepare for work. . .off to AT&T to get a better BLUE-TEETH'!* cool

*interlude*

I think they both nailed it! I love both versions!!!! kiss

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NkwJ-g0iJ6w

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gIqLsGT2wbQ
Re: My Daughters Lied That Their Father Had Sex With Them…. by Ishilove: 9:17pm On Sep 21, 2013
Kanwulia:

How many daughters confessed? DID THEY CONFESS TO YOU? undecided
You must be a BELIEVER OF THE BIBLE OR SOME OCCULTIST treatise along the same line.
Are we not reading from A LOCAL FAILED-POOR EXCUSE OF NIGERIAN WOMAN'S VERSION?

LET THE DAUGHTERS COME ONLINE AND TELL US. . . . Till then, I WILL NOT BELIEVE THIS STOOPID WOMAN'S VERSION. . .OR HER CONVENIENTLY-DERANGED HE-GOAT OF A HUSBAND! I will apologize to them later. . . WHEN I FEEL THOSE GIRLS WERE NOT BRAINWASHED BY ONE BABALAWO-PASTOR OR ANOTHER!

THANK MY H-AGNOSTIC GAWD I A'INT NO PHOCKING CHRISTIAN!!! I CAN REALLY SEE CLEARLY. . . .EVEN WHEN THE RAIN IS NOT GONE!!!!!!! grin
I am not a believer of 'BIBLICAL' tales by moonlight or sunshine. . . not to mention a write up in an article NARRATED and PUBLISHED by a TYPICAL DENSE NIGERIAN WOMAN for that matter.

Naaaaaaaaaaaaaaah. . .I AM NOT THAT GULLIBLE!

Thank you! kiss
Blazay, is this you?
Re: My Daughters Lied That Their Father Had Sex With Them…. by Nobody: 9:18pm On Sep 21, 2013
Mumu undecided
25Calibre: Female children are headaches, the task of raising daughters is just monumental.

Sons are much more easy, you enjoy your life.

Although I think this is a movie script

2 Likes

Re: My Daughters Lied That Their Father Had Sex With Them…. by Kanwulia: 9:18pm On Sep 21, 2013
Ishilove:
Blazay, is this you?

Yes! cool Any problem I can't fix? Pweeeaz lemme know. . .kiss
I have not gone anywhere in 6 years of my NL life o. . . AND I AIN'T GONNA GO NO WHERE. . . .! cool
Kai! 3:30PM. . . .I gatta iron my uniform. . .and put on some make up.
Will be back soooooooooooooooon! cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Male Child In The Family. How Important Is This? / My Wife-To-Be Provides Everything In The House, No Juju Involved / Wedding Night: House Or Hotel, Which Is Preferable?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.