Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,705 members, 7,809,683 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:00 PM

My Daughters Lied That Their Father Had Sex With Them…. - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Daughters Lied That Their Father Had Sex With Them…. (44458 Views)

My Wife Lied About Her Age, What Should I Do? / Relationship: She Assured She Wouldn’t Tell My Wife We Had Sex...... / A Must Read: My Daughters Lied That Their Father Had Sex With Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Daughters Lied That Their Father Had Sex With Them…. by Nobody: 1:42pm On Sep 20, 2013
Afam4eva: This is your typical Nollywood movie marketed in Nnamdi Azikiwe street in Idumota, Lagos, 51 Iweka road Onitsha and 1/3 pound road, Aba. I will address it all the same.

I find it strange that some wives can believe anything they're being told even when their husband tells them that it's a lie. What wrong with doing a through investigation before acting stupidly...I'm also miffed that someone's daughter can
accuse him wrongly of sleeping with them. What sort of children are being born these days? The daughters are as satanic as they come.
it's not these days o. Those girls are in their thirties. However I am shocked that someone would accuse her father of such a thing, just to get back at him for limiting their outings. She is so remorseless to keep going on with the lie for almost 20 years. I pity whoever ends up with her. She can even poison him to get her way in anything

1 Like

Re: My Daughters Lied That Their Father Had Sex With Them…. by tellwisdom: 1:49pm On Sep 20, 2013
Who is the author of this book?? sad
Re: My Daughters Lied That Their Father Had Sex With Them…. by naijareferee: 1:53pm On Sep 20, 2013
before i comment, i have sum question, whch if no answer is given, i wont comment. 1. did the mother ask the girls if they were virgins befor d alleged papa knackin. 2. if yes, did she take them to the doctors to confirm penetration since they were both tenagers then. if she didnt do al this and if the story is true... i reserve my comment
Re: My Daughters Lied That Their Father Had Sex With Them…. by Ruthy81(f): 2:04pm On Sep 20, 2013
cryShort of words, cant belive this, so sad.
Re: My Daughters Lied That Their Father Had Sex With Them…. by lanrefront1(m): 2:12pm On Sep 20, 2013
Definitely a fake story. You know why I know is fake? It's fake because when such a thing happens, the first instinctive thing to do, and what anyone that hears about the matter will no doubt say is thia: the girls should be taken to an hoapital or clinic to test whether they are no longer virgins; that will be the starting point of the investigation.

The eldest sister was eighteen then, and the junior could probably be 16 or 15.

How can such an accuaation come up and not one person thought it fit the girls should be tested to see if they are indeed sexually active is beyond incredible?

1 Like

Re: My Daughters Lied That Their Father Had Sex With Them…. by Onyenna(m): 2:13pm On Sep 20, 2013
berem: Check out number 51,Iweka road onitsha and 5,Pound road Aba for part 2. Lol!

grin

U are so on kpom (point)..... Also, No. 7 pound Road Aba....
Re: My Daughters Lied That Their Father Had Sex With Them…. by olumidazz: 2:22pm On Sep 20, 2013
In as much as I believe this is fiction, I blame u madam for catapulting yourself into the role of the father in the house, your children easily identified that you were the boss in the house that was why they could lie against their innocent father who you obviously had no respect but love for. Oga madam its your problem deal with it.

1 Like

Re: My Daughters Lied That Their Father Had Sex With Them…. by pickabeau1: 2:23pm On Sep 20, 2013
[size=20pt]Second Daughter na ........... Afrocandy
[/size]

PortHarcourtBoy: Una story sweet, oya make I assign cast

Papa na Olu Jacobs (e get professional's charisma)

Mama na Liz Benson (she get the swag)

Son na Nonso Diobi (e sabi get conscience)

First Daughter na Oge Okoye (she dey mad at times)

Second Daughter na ...........

Fill the blank space

grin
Re: My Daughters Lied That Their Father Had Sex With Them…. by Olysmile(f): 2:23pm On Sep 20, 2013
Those girls are heartless, nawaao against their own father. God have mercy
Re: My Daughters Lied That Their Father Had Sex With Them…. by emperorchedda(m): 2:25pm On Sep 20, 2013
Absolutely End Time Things
Re: My Daughters Lied That Their Father Had Sex With Them…. by Kanwulia: 2:26pm On Sep 20, 2013
I find it difficult to reconcile the chain of events in this narrative.

Either the father lied or the daughters lied! OR BOTH LIED!!!

I believe the truth may YET to be revealed!

[size=20pt]I will believe ANY CHILD FIRST, BEFORE I BELIEVE A NIGERIAN MAN OR WOMAN!!!![/size] kiss

If indeed THE FATHER WAS INNOCENT OR FALSELY ACCUSED, his actions of ANGER do not help his case! If his daughters were such LIARS, he should have REALIZED they were seriously DISTURBED WHILE UNDER HIS CARE. . . .ONLY AFTER THEIR MOM LEFT.

[size=20pt]WHAT HAPPENED TO THEM? [/size]undecided

HE HAS A LOT OF EXPLAINING TO DO!!!!! kiss

I don't know many females who would take all the trouble to malign a father! kiss What steps did he take to help them HEAL? undecided

As for those things called NIGERIAN PASTORS, I would not put it past them to put pressure on the daughters to confess SHYTE!!!

What a TYPICAL DYSFUNCTIONAL NIGERIAN FAMILY!!!! cry

Did the daughters actually LIE, or were they pressured by one OGBONI-OKIJA PASTOR to recant their ordeal?

Lessons learned: NEVER LEAVE FEMALE CHILDREN ALONE AND UNSUPERVISED WITH NIGERIAN MEN. . . . .NEVER!!!! kiss

2 Likes

Re: My Daughters Lied That Their Father Had Sex With Them…. by passionate88: 2:27pm On Sep 20, 2013
Na super story?
Re: My Daughters Lied That Their Father Had Sex With Them…. by dexterinc2003: 2:33pm On Sep 20, 2013
PortHarcourtBoy: [size=20pt]Una story sweet, oya make I assign cast

Papa na Olu Jacobs (e get professional's charisma)

Mama na Liz Benson (she get the swag)

Son na Nonso Diobi (e sabi get conscience)

First Daughter na Oge Okoye (she dey mad at times)

Second Daughter na ...........

Fill the blank space
[/size]
grin

Na lie........ 1st daughter na TONTOH DIKEH
2nd daugher na BEVERLY OSU grin

Mods how far,we neva see tontoh 4 front page oh,o to jo meta*in chuddy k's voice.
Re: My Daughters Lied That Their Father Had Sex With Them…. by Nobody: 2:37pm On Sep 20, 2013
Chico Ejiro Productions. Starring Richard Mofe Damijo grin.
Re: My Daughters Lied That Their Father Had Sex With Them…. by Greatpooss(m): 2:42pm On Sep 20, 2013
Just passing by. But if I say 'end time', my people at the top will quote me. Afterall, I can not categorically blame anyone for the misdeed. God will take control and heal your wounds.
Re: My Daughters Lied That Their Father Had Sex With Them…. by passionate88: 2:42pm On Sep 20, 2013
Afam4eva: This is your typical Nollywood movie marketed in Nnamdi Azikiwe street in Idumota, Lagos, 51 Iweka road Onitsha and 1/3 pound road, Aba. I will address it all the same.

I find it strange that some wives can believe anything they're being told even when their husband tells them that it's a lie. What wrong with doing a through investigation before acting stupidly...I'm also miffed that someone's daughter can accuse him wrongly of sleeping with them. What sort of children are being born these days? The daughters are as satanic as they come.
@bolded, afam u disappoint me o, so u no knw say women no matter hw dm claim say dm love u reach go still believe say "all men are liars"?. When it comes to sex dm dey always believe say men dey guilty
Re: My Daughters Lied That Their Father Had Sex With Them…. by Richy4(m): 2:48pm On Sep 20, 2013
These girls are the type that need special slap from pastors. not any how pastors. i mean those ones that goes to gym. how could they....... angry
Re: My Daughters Lied That Their Father Had Sex With Them…. by Odukes(m): 2:49pm On Sep 20, 2013
Those devils of yours, have completely ruined you lives, only God can help you now, goodluck.
Re: My Daughters Lied That Their Father Had Sex With Them…. by Inoknowbook: 2:55pm On Sep 20, 2013
Story, story, story!! Children, today is another Tales by Moonlight. Once upon a time.........
Re: My Daughters Lied That Their Father Had Sex With Them…. by Nobody: 2:55pm On Sep 20, 2013
sexkillz: Nice movie. When is part 2 coming out?
LMAOgrin

Movie Title: Sin Of The Daughters

Last Bullet: *sits back relax with one full bucket of Garri, 2 bags of pure water and 3 bottles of groundnut* let the movie, begins cool
Re: My Daughters Lied That Their Father Had Sex With Them…. by Kanwulia: 2:56pm On Sep 20, 2013
No wonder the children were forced to confess SHYTE!
Judging from the responses from this thread. . . no wonder the GIRLS ARE GOING NUTS!
Even their mother who might be COVERING UP FOR HER DARLING HUSBAND. . . with her BOYFRIEND PASTORS should not be believed.

I DON'T TRUST THE MOTHER OR FATHER OF THESE LADIES!

How come ONLY the son seems 'normal' in all this? cheesy

I tried several times to get my daughters to speak with me and tell me why they treated their father with such contempt,[size=20pt] but all they had to say was always “talk to your husband.”[/size] On a fateful day, I had to call my husband’s attention to what I saw and asked him what was going on. He told me it was nothing he couldn’t handle and that I shouldn’t worry myself. [size=20pt]He, however, told me that my eldest daughter was keeping bad company in school and she was trying to draw her younger sister into it.
[/size]

Hmmmm!
Red flag!!!

I DON'T TRUST THIS MAN. . .THE MOTHER IS A BIGGER FOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL!!! kiss

[size=20pt]My first daughter started to deny again,[/size] but her sister burst into tears and said she would confess. She said they both lied that their father did not have sex with them. She said her sister asked her to collaborate her story years back because their father did not give them the freedom to do what they wanted.

STOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOPID WOMAN!!! grin

I was devastated by [size=20pt]their confession. undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided[/size] [size=20pt]The man of God wink wink wink wink wink wink wink [/size]asked them to confess and let everyone who heard what they accused their father of know that they lied. Some of these people are dead. Apart from this, [size=20pt]their father is mentally ill and cannot identify with his environment. wink wink wink wink wink wink wink[/size] Would he be able to understand and forgive them? I am yet to come to terms with [size=20pt]why they destroyed all of us.[/size] Right now, I have suffered a partial stroke because [size=20pt]I still cannot fathom why. [/size]

USSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSELESS WOMAN!!!! angry
What a DIABOLICAL BYTCH! cheesy

Where did the first daughter ever confess? grin
How won't the father run mad?. . . SOUNDS LIKE A MICHAEL JACKSON TO ME!
Arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrantus nonsensicus!!!

1 Like

Re: My Daughters Lied That Their Father Had Sex With Them…. by Nobody: 2:59pm On Sep 20, 2013
whaooo what a pathetic story, keep praying to ur God, one day things will definately change
Re: My Daughters Lied That Their Father Had Sex With Them…. by tundemogba12(m): 3:00pm On Sep 20, 2013
Reaping what they sow bountifully. Watch out for part 2
Re: My Daughters Lied That Their Father Had Sex With Them…. by StOla: 3:09pm On Sep 20, 2013
I'm not too surprised that this happened, but surprised it happened while the girls were still living in Nigeria. Sexual assult claims have become a very powerful tool in the hands of many adults and naughty kids.

I remember a scene in the Adam Sandler movie "Just Go With It" at the JP MacFunigans play centre, where a naughty boy wanted to "deal" with him by claiming Adam touched him on his privates. It's just a movie, but it's a reflection of how the society is there, and the movie further equipped other naughty minds that they could always cry wolf. Who's gonna believe the guy over the kid anyway?
Re: My Daughters Lied That Their Father Had Sex With Them…. by bknight: 3:11pm On Sep 20, 2013
I read an american version of this where the daughter confessed abt 30yrs later...d man had spent most of his life in prison.

Such a pity the man lost himself. Yet d eldest daughter isn't repentant undecided

**suppose the tale is s real-life sexperience**
Re: My Daughters Lied That Their Father Had Sex With Them…. by ariblaze(m): 3:13pm On Sep 20, 2013
@ Kanwulia

i feel your reasoning with respect to this issue is somewhat flawed . . . . grown girls accuse their father of having sex with them to their mum and you say he should have shrugged it off?

the best response i have read here is someone who said mum should have taken them for checkup in the hospital

truth is this , most mothers and the outside world will believe the children and not the father, who will become a pariah its enough reason to turn any sane person mad.

i cant even wish such on an enemy

1 Like

Re: My Daughters Lied That Their Father Had Sex With Them…. by StOla: 3:13pm On Sep 20, 2013
Kanwulia: No wonder the children were forced to confess SHYTE!
Judging from the responses from this thread. . . no wonder the GIRLS ARE GOING NUTS!
Even their mother who might be COVERING UP FOR HER DARLING HUSBAND. . . with her BOYFRIEND PASTORS should not be believed.

I DON'T TRUST THE MOTHER OR FATHER OF THESE LADIES!

How come ONLY the son seems 'normal' in all this? cheesy

Hmmmm!
Red flag!!!

I DON'T TRUST THIS MAN. . .THE MOTHER IS A BIGGER FOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL!!! kiss

STOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOPID WOMAN!!! grin

USSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSELESS WOMAN!!!! angry

Where did the first daughter ever confess? grin
How won't the father run mad?. . . SOUNDS LIKE A MICHAEL JACKSON TO ME!
Arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrantus nonsensicus!!!

I think you have a feminist problem. The man is to blame for everything.

So I said it already, you can calm down now knowing men are still as guilty as you want them to be.
Re: My Daughters Lied That Their Father Had Sex With Them…. by Kanwulia: 3:18pm On Sep 20, 2013
St.Ola:

I think you have a feminist problem. The man is to blame for everything.

So I said it already, you can calm down now knowing men are still as guilty as you want them to be.

Thank you!
Unlike you. . .I am more concerned with the welfare of the children. . . NOT THE DYSFUNCTIONAL ADULTS! kiss
Why don't you ask yourself WHY THE GIRLS JUST WENT 'BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAD' after their mother left for LONDON?
Why is it that ONLY THE SON is normal in all these. . .?

THE FIRST DAUGHTER WAS DEFI-NAT-LY(inserts IJEBU Yingrish hia) molested by the FATHER. . . MAYBE. . .NOT THE SECOND WHO IS CONFUSED BY IT ALL!!! kiss

THE FIRST DAUGHTER IS STICKING TO HER STORY. . .I BELIEVE HER!!! grin

You are the kinds of WOMEN THAT WILL COVER UP SUCH EVIL UNDER YOUR NOSTRILS. . .THEREBY SACRIFICING THE INNOCENCE OF YOUR CHILDREN AT THE ALTAR OF BABALAWO PASTORS AND DEMONIC PEDO-PHILES OF HUSBANDS!

OPEN YOUR EYES. . . ! kiss

I do NOT BELIEVE THEIR FATHER!
My opinion. . . kiss

INTERLUDE PLEASE!!! THE HIT SONG MAKING WAVES. . . .ON THE CHARTS.
Enjoy your day! kiss

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yyDUC1LUXSU
Re: My Daughters Lied That Their Father Had Sex With Them…. by StOla: 3:19pm On Sep 20, 2013
bknight: I read an american version of this where the daughter confessed abt 30yrs later...d man had spent most of his life in prison.

Such a pity the man lost himself. Yet d eldest daughter isn't repentant undecided

**suppose the tale is s real-life sexperience**

I remember reading the non-Nigerian version too. It was a really sad story, and same would have happened to this man if we had working legal instituitions here and a bias towards the feminine gender to top it off.
Re: My Daughters Lied That Their Father Had Sex With Them…. by Nobody: 3:23pm On Sep 20, 2013
Dis is xo painful....those girls r devils
Re: My Daughters Lied That Their Father Had Sex With Them…. by Kanwulia: 3:24pm On Sep 20, 2013
That was what GBENGA OBASANJO SAID. . .as a adult son.
YET NO ONE BELIEVED HIM! grin
American version ko. . . CHINESE version ni!
Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew!

Na only the man be the first DAD for Nigeria.

This happened 30 years ago, when such things were RELATIVELY KEPT HUSH-HUSH in Nigeria and YORUBALAND! lipsrsealed
Re: My Daughters Lied That Their Father Had Sex With Them…. by Jakeattah(m): 3:25pm On Sep 20, 2013
Mannylex:

actually you are gay.
Nigga please, speak for urself

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

My Wife-To-Be Provides Everything In The House, No Juju Involved / Male Child In The Family. How Important Is This? / Wedding Night: House Or Hotel, Which Is Preferable?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.