Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,627 members, 7,820,218 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:36 AM

Are Prophet Suleiman's Prophecies Coming To Pass? - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Are Prophet Suleiman's Prophecies Coming To Pass? (42267 Views)

Jonathan Appoints Solomon Arase As Acting IGP, Sacks IGP Suleiman Abba / Suleiman Hashimu: 'Robbers Gave Me N200, Pure Water On The Road' / Suleiman Hashiemu Arrives APC Secretariat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are Prophet Suleiman's Prophecies Coming To Pass? by Bosco5551(m): 2:04pm On Sep 20, 2013
[color=#000099][/color]I don't really believe most of this prophecies by some pastors in Nigeria any more! They are only talking to get recognition.
Re: Are Prophet Suleiman's Prophecies Coming To Pass? by sCun: 2:06pm On Sep 20, 2013
Delafruita: how is that a prophecy?those that knew the antecedents of goodluck knew that his government cannot benefit the common man.did his government benefit the common man in bayelsa?did it benefit the common man when he was acting president?anyone that thought goodluck will not contest 2015 must have been high on ewedu.him winning wasnt in doubt so i still dont see how that is prophetic
You ignored the most obvious one, number 23. How did he get that right?
Re: Are Prophet Suleiman's Prophecies Coming To Pass? by tonididdy(m): 2:08pm On Sep 20, 2013
no be lie...MTN wahala na spiritual
Re: Are Prophet Suleiman's Prophecies Coming To Pass? by OduntanGabriel(m): 2:18pm On Sep 20, 2013
46) ASUU to call off strike very soon.... Next month ,next two months or next year.... All I knw is dat ASUU to call off strike very soon.......
47)Sun to shine this month
48) Nairaland to have new posts today
49)Goodluck jonathan to sleep @ aso rock this nite
50)Tomorrow to be saturday....
Abeg I don try

6 Likes

Re: Are Prophet Suleiman's Prophecies Coming To Pass? by Richy4(m): 2:29pm On Sep 20, 2013
Every one knows that MTN needs serious prayer smiley
Re: Are Prophet Suleiman's Prophecies Coming To Pass? by Donsammi(m): 2:29pm On Sep 20, 2013
MTN lolz
Re: Are Prophet Suleiman's Prophecies Coming To Pass? by Nobody: 2:40pm On Sep 20, 2013
whether is using God's power or not am not to blasphem or judge that is for JEHOVAL but i tell you men these prophesies are accurate men. it takes the power of d Holy Spirit in you to know a genuine man of God and d things of d the spirits. a sinner man not pssess Holy Spirit never i say never

1 Like

Re: Are Prophet Suleiman's Prophecies Coming To Pass? by banky222: 2:46pm On Sep 20, 2013
ollyboy900: More than 3 months more before this year runs out,lemme save dis page NOW. I gotta follow dis prediction. Hope many are still gonna come to pass!
so u think all d predictions will come to pass? Some may have bn cancelled with your prayers and my prayers.
Men of God are not always happy when a negetive prophecy comes to pass. They do pray and fast to stop dem from happening.

2 Likes

Re: Are Prophet Suleiman's Prophecies Coming To Pass? by frevangel(m): 2:49pm On Sep 20, 2013

42. Omega Fire Ministries (OFM) will witness worldwide recognition that will shock everyone.

This got my attention.
I don't think a true minister/ministry would be seeking this.
You may as well sum up the purpose of the other prophecies. Seeking for recognition!

It's not so difficult to spot false prophets if you know the word of God.
By the way, prophecy is not synonymous with fortune telling and doom predictions.
Naustradamous would be a great prophet of God then.

3 Likes

Re: Are Prophet Suleiman's Prophecies Coming To Pass? by Nobody: 2:52pm On Sep 20, 2013
One prophet mohamed moses,a pastor wit CPM [nt 2 sure abt d church he is wit.]made a prophesy in d 2nd sunday in january,abt d rivers state crisies.d war btw wike nd amaechi.HE CONCLUDED ND SAID,DAT AMAECHI, IF HE DOESN'T RETURN 2 GOD, WIL DIE A MYSTERIOUS DEATH.nd 4rm d luk of tinz,d prophecy is 2ru.
collynzo2: I am not usually one to believe these things because of the common sense predictions some of these so called ''men of God'' make in the name of prophecies. However, I noticed that many of the prophecies this Prophet made since January this year check here have come to pass, and some of them are more than just ''common sense predictions''. For example, look at number 23 on the list, then click this link www.punchng.com/news/accident-three-nuj-officials-die-10-injured/

List of Prophecies he made far back in January

Could it be that that the man is a real prophet or does anyone have any other explanation?
Re: Are Prophet Suleiman's Prophecies Coming To Pass? by frevangel(m): 2:52pm On Sep 20, 2013
Scun: You ignored the most obvious one, number 23. How did he get that right?

The demon inside the little girl in Acts of the Apostles that Paul rebuked spoke "truth" yet Paul rebuked the spirit in her and we are told it's a fortune telling demon.
Check the old testament and you will see it existed far back.

1 Like

Re: Are Prophet Suleiman's Prophecies Coming To Pass? by drealdoc89(m): 2:54pm On Sep 20, 2013
Scun: This has to do with the death of 3 people! I didn't say he should be jailed or arrested, he should just be interrogated and the case investigated thoroughly to make sure there is nothing fishy.

y havent u told dem t go nd investigate Gen. Buhari who publicly said that 'd country will b ungovernable if he lost d 2011 election'!
And so was it jst as e said.
Re: Are Prophet Suleiman's Prophecies Coming To Pass? by osmosisi: 2:54pm On Sep 20, 2013
Scun: This is more than using people's head o! Read the OP's post, he accurately predicted the death of NUJ officials in an accident. Seven months later it happened exactly as he prophesied. It is serious.

Guy I know this prophet of a man very well ooo. The guy finish girls pu s sy when we dey stay the same compound . Na em papa get the house. Wey we rent.
Re: Are Prophet Suleiman's Prophecies Coming To Pass? by twogood: 2:55pm On Sep 20, 2013
Every organisation loses people because accidents happen and people die everyday.
Pls let's have more specific prophecies, not ones about old people dying because already the probability is high.
Btw, don't look to prophecies. Focus on God alone.
Re: Are Prophet Suleiman's Prophecies Coming To Pass? by rxhush: 2:58pm On Sep 20, 2013
Lilimax: If nothing else this one is on the increase angry
Women, watch over your children and your little ones.
Rapists are on rampage sad
.... When ASUU dae strike, wettin u expect

1 Like

Re: Are Prophet Suleiman's Prophecies Coming To Pass? by Japanise: 3:11pm On Sep 20, 2013
prediction, soothsayer,fortune-teller,oracle,seer,astrologer,clairvoyant,mystic and all the rest does not make them a true man of God . only God knows the righteous. Nigerians should not be deceived by prediction.

Ifa oracle too dey predict and other deities too predict

Let pray and belief in God almighty and don't worship any human being because of any predictions
Re: Are Prophet Suleiman's Prophecies Coming To Pass? by cold(m): 3:11pm On Sep 20, 2013
Die,die,dying,death! That's all i kept reading. Na wa o! Christianity has nothing of significant value to contribute to society again besides fear,death & hell. Oma se o!

1 Like

Re: Are Prophet Suleiman's Prophecies Coming To Pass? by nonsookongwu(m): 3:15pm On Sep 20, 2013
SlyIg: Which nonesenze abeg!
a program he was a guest preacher in. the theme of the program was 'this nonsense must stop'.......he is good, I even heard a hiv guy got healed
Re: Are Prophet Suleiman's Prophecies Coming To Pass? by Nobody: 3:17pm On Sep 20, 2013
Lilimax: sad Should prophecies be negative always?
there's vacancy in aso rock
I see a new president.....those are positive prophecies my dear! Have no fear!
Re: Are Prophet Suleiman's Prophecies Coming To Pass? by babuji(f): 3:30pm On Sep 20, 2013
Oduntan Gabriel: 46) ASUU to call off strike very soon.... Next month ,next two months or next year.... All I knw is dat ASUU to call off strike very soon.......
47)Sun to shine this month
48) Nairaland to have new posts today
49)Goodluck jonathan to sleep @ aso rock this nite
50)Tomorrow to be saturday....
Abeg I don try

this got me laughing so hard....
Re: Are Prophet Suleiman's Prophecies Coming To Pass? by muzeze77: 3:37pm On Sep 20, 2013
The white man is to blame for all this craziness, He brought all this religions to Africa, If not for them we would not have Boko Haram, and we would not have this crazies with their titles reaping our people off, they buy jets, nice houses, finer women and then turn people against each other. If Nigerians were more ethical than religious. That country would have been better than the UK. But no ,our people keep doing bad and then believing as their religions have taught them that they will be forgiven if they repent and donate 10% to the "men of god". All BS

Imagine this, the human brain is capable of storing millions of information, A baby does not read book before he/she knows that food goes into the mouth, it has all been pre-programmed , so why do you think you need an "holy book" to know God.

There is God no doubt but there is no one way to worship him, if our creator wanted everyone to do just one religion, we will all as we all have 2 eyes

by the way I am also a "prophet",
1) It has been revealed to me that at LUTH someone will give birth to a baby boy
2) Nigeria will go to the world cup but the qualifying match will be tough
3) A member of Chelsea FC will get injured
4) The snow that will fall in NY this year will be of record proportion

The other prophesies i will reveal once you all pay your tithe, salvation is not free grin

2 Likes

Re: Are Prophet Suleiman's Prophecies Coming To Pass? by banky222: 3:38pm On Sep 20, 2013
osmosisi:

Guy I know this prophet of a man very well ooo. The guy finish girls pu s sy when we dey stay the same compound . Na em papa get the house. Wey we rent.
. Hmmm u need to repent oooo.
Re: Are Prophet Suleiman's Prophecies Coming To Pass? by ldpele(m): 3:39pm On Sep 20, 2013
Jeel: Assistant TuBerclosis Joshua! Shikena...
u must b a lord
Re: Are Prophet Suleiman's Prophecies Coming To Pass? by ndcide(m): 3:48pm On Sep 20, 2013
there. is one nairalander that usually predicted things.

I recall he told us a north African country will win the nation 's cup. at the end, Nigeria was crowned champion.

where is that guy?
Re: Are Prophet Suleiman's Prophecies Coming To Pass? by pafestula(m): 3:49pm On Sep 20, 2013
Lilimax: sad Should prophecies be negative always?
He is saying according to the way he was shown, it is FAKE prophets that based all his/her prophets on goodies, which you people love to hear always, and that is why they keep telling you people what you want and wish to hear to make you happy. e.g... ''it is well'' whereas nothing is well, another example '' The lord told me that there is somebody here tonight'' bla bla bla, imagine..what do you expect when a crowd going to 10,000 gathered, there must somebody that such fake prophet must tally with.

1 Like

Re: Are Prophet Suleiman's Prophecies Coming To Pass? by Lilimax(f): 3:53pm On Sep 20, 2013
pafestula:
He is saying according to the way he was shown, it is FAKE prophets that based all his/her prophets on goodies, which [b]you people [/b]love to hear always, and that is why they keep telling you people what you want and wish to hear to make you happy. e.g... ''it is well'' whereas nothing is well, another example '' The lord told me that there is somebody here tonight'' bla bla bla, imagine..what do you expect when a crowd going to 10,000 gathered, there must somebody that such fake prophet must tally with.
Just to let you know that I don't have an itching ear? My Bible is the surest Word of Prophecy to me. wink
Have you read you Bible today smiley?.
Re: Are Prophet Suleiman's Prophecies Coming To Pass? by engrfcuksmtin(m): 3:54pm On Sep 20, 2013
I pray earnestly that prophecy 13, 15, 16, 18, 21 should come to pass.
Re: Are Prophet Suleiman's Prophecies Coming To Pass? by isado4eva(m): 3:56pm On Sep 20, 2013
lets not be hasty to comment, some things are rather sacred and should be spoken of witth some sensitivity

1 Like

Re: Are Prophet Suleiman's Prophecies Coming To Pass? by naijacann: 3:57pm On Sep 20, 2013
NO 4 happened. CNN lost their major news personnel, Howard Kurtz, the presenter of Reliable Sources on Sundays. For those that watch CNN International outside of North America, u may not know him. He is now with Fox News Presenting Media Buzz on Sundays[b][/b][size=8pt][/size]

1 Like

Re: Are Prophet Suleiman's Prophecies Coming To Pass? by zeedof(m): 4:06pm On Sep 20, 2013
hrykanu231: Oga, ASUU nkor? U no see vision 4 there
.. I tired oooo. Na ASUU me ma dey look for.. I no see.. Abeg any body close to him to confirm ASUU own..
Re: Are Prophet Suleiman's Prophecies Coming To Pass? by Wisetalk1: 4:12pm On Sep 20, 2013
collynzo2: Should he be investigated for the murder of those journalists?
very stupid comment. Start by investigating T.B. Joshua b4 before saying nonsense. To be forewarned is to be forearmed.
Re: Are Prophet Suleiman's Prophecies Coming To Pass? by Wisetalk1: 4:12pm On Sep 20, 2013
collynzo2: Should he be investigated for the murder of those journalists?
very stupid comment. Start by investigating T.B. Joshua before saying nonsense. To be forewarned is to be forearmed.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Reno Omokri Replies Olu Okeowo: Is The SouthWest Just Area Boys & Fake Pastors? / VP Osinbajo Lambasts Northern Leaders / Ike Ekweremadu Eats Local Yam In Enugu (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.