Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,810 members, 7,820,835 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:50 PM

Are Prophet Suleiman's Prophecies Coming To Pass? - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Are Prophet Suleiman's Prophecies Coming To Pass? (42268 Views)

Jonathan Appoints Solomon Arase As Acting IGP, Sacks IGP Suleiman Abba / Suleiman Hashimu: 'Robbers Gave Me N200, Pure Water On The Road' / Suleiman Hashiemu Arrives APC Secretariat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are Prophet Suleiman's Prophecies Coming To Pass? by frevangel(m): 4:35pm On Sep 20, 2013
pafestula:
He is saying according to the way he was shown, it is FAKE prophets that based all his/her prophets on goodies, which you people love to hear always, and that is why they keep telling you people what you want and wish to hear to make you happy. e.g... ''it is well'' whereas nothing is well, another example '' The lord told me that there is somebody here tonight'' bla bla bla, imagine..what do you expect when a crowd going to 10,000 gathered, there must somebody that such fake prophet must tally with.

At the bolded, here's what prophecy does to the hearers:

1Co 14:3 But he that prophesieth speaketh unto men to edification, and exhortation, and comfort. KJV
1Co 14:3 But those who proclaim God's message speak to people and give them help, encouragement, and comfort. GNB
1Co 14:3 But he who prophesies speaks to men words of edification, encouragement and comfort WNT

I gave you several translations to show you the same thing: PROPHECY IS FOR EDIFICATION, EXHORTATION AND COMFORT.

To strike a balance, all those, "someone is receiving a new car today prophets and members" are also in error.

Prophecy, even when calling a man from sin and darkness, instills faith, courage and hope to come back to God rather instills fear.
Fear is not of God, it's of the devil and any preacher who uses same is not of God either.

1Jn 4:18 There is no fear in love; but perfect love casteth out fear: because fear hath torment. He that feareth is not made perfect in love.
2Ti 1:7 For God hath not given us the spirit of fear; but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind.

One thing is certain from all these so called prophecies, it's not based on the Word of God.

2 Likes

Re: Are Prophet Suleiman's Prophecies Coming To Pass? by DEGREE2466(m): 4:42pm On Sep 20, 2013
Lilimax: If nothing else this one is on the increase angry
Women, watch over your children and your little ones.
Rapists are on rampage sad

i think its highlight molested children began to face serious punishment.

I watched one molestation case this morning on crime watch on independent television benin city, edo state and there was one pathetic story like that.

A girl of seven went into the room of a boy of twenty and began to beg him to sleep with her. The boy first refused but the little girl seduced him into doing it and the guy climbed her with his cloths on and unluckily for him the mother of the little girl caught climpse of what they were doing and reported the case to the police and they convicted the guy
Re: Are Prophet Suleiman's Prophecies Coming To Pass? by kokoA(m): 4:44pm On Sep 20, 2013
ndcide: there. is one nairalander that usually predicted things.

I recall he told us a north African country will win the nation 's cup. at the end, Nigeria was crowned champion.

where is that guy?
you must be referring to the great Musiwa grin
Re: Are Prophet Suleiman's Prophecies Coming To Pass? by olahero(m): 4:44pm On Sep 20, 2013
The man is a man of devil NOT man of God, Prophet Muhammad salallahu allehin wasalam is the sealed of Prophets after Prophet Issa (Jesus) allehin sallatul wasalam, some of them are using Jinns to divert attention of peoples to them because of this life of vanity. #MenOfLiars NOT Men of God.
Re: Are Prophet Suleiman's Prophecies Coming To Pass? by Godwinsilas(m): 4:51pm On Sep 20, 2013
dimples*:
But MTN really needs prayers undecided
Cause their own too much they wan use messages kill me and my money don finish.
Re: Are Prophet Suleiman's Prophecies Coming To Pass? by egoldman(m): 4:55pm On Sep 20, 2013
blackmamba1st: no. 14

make him pray for long life. cos igbo shall rule soon!!!
igbo kwenu !

YAAAA grin grin grin grin
Re: Are Prophet Suleiman's Prophecies Coming To Pass? by Samunique(m): 4:59pm On Sep 20, 2013
For the prophecy came not in old time by the will of man: but the holy men of God spake as they were move by the Holy Ghost. 2pet 1:21.

Prophecies are real! Believe it or not, that's what makes christianity diffirent from mere world religions.

For ur information, christian have most powerful, infallible and authentic guides, the Bible and, the Holy Spirit who Jesus says when He comes he will lead us into all truth and " show us things to come"

In asmuch as we continue to despise the word God sends to us through his servants we will continue to av problems.
May be if we have heeded the warning and prayed, some of those tragedies would av been averted. i.e. (the death of those journalists)

However, i want to warn my fellow christians who are born of the H/spirit not to despise the spirit of prophecy, but to decern between the true and the fake ones.

And, to the unbelieving Nigerians, take it or not, what we are passing through today have been foretold by the men of God in the past but we believe we are wiser than God, that why things will continue to take nigeria unaware. Hosea 8:2 says, "Isreal (Nigeria) has cast off the thing that is good: the enemy shall pursue him.

(Ogun awi tele kin npa aro to ba gbon) a foretold war does not take a wise lame unaware! Watch out!!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Are Prophet Suleiman's Prophecies Coming To Pass? by Jamji: 5:00pm On Sep 20, 2013
This man that was caught red handed doing charms? Benin people know him well, only ignorants will be fooled.
Re: Are Prophet Suleiman's Prophecies Coming To Pass? by Samunique(m): 5:07pm On Sep 20, 2013
Jamji: This man that was caught red handed doing charms? Benin people know him well, only ignorants will be fooled.
Pls show us your proofs or for forget it.
Re: Are Prophet Suleiman's Prophecies Coming To Pass? by Samunique(m): 5:09pm On Sep 20, 2013
Jamji: This man that was caught red handed doing charms? Benin people know him well, only ignorants will be fooled.
Pls show us your proofs? or for forget your byword criticsm!
Re: Are Prophet Suleiman's Prophecies Coming To Pass? by shevon: 5:11pm On Sep 20, 2013
32 currently being experienced in Mexico
Re: Are Prophet Suleiman's Prophecies Coming To Pass? by Nobody: 5:13pm On Sep 20, 2013
fr_evangel:

At the bolded, here's what prophecy does to the hearers:

1Co 14:3 But he that prophesieth speaketh unto men to edification, and exhortation, and comfort. KJV
1Co 14:3 But those who proclaim God's message speak to people and give them help, encouragement, and comfort. GNB
1Co 14:3 But he who prophesies speaks to men words of edification, encouragement and comfort WNT

I gave you several translations to show you the same thing: PROPHECY IS FOR EDIFICATION, EXHORTATION AND COMFORT.

To strike a balance, all those, "someone is receiving a new car today prophets and members" are also in error.

Prophecy, even when calling a man from sin and darkness, instills faith, courage and hope to come back to God rather instills fear.
Fear is not of God, it's of the devil and any preacher who uses same is not of God either.

1Jn 4:18 There is no fear in love; but perfect love casteth out fear: because fear hath torment. He that feareth is not made perfect in love.
2Ti 1:7 For God hath not given us the spirit of fear; but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind.

One thing is certain from all these so called prophecies, it's not based on the Word of God.
Dude, ure right, but prophecies re also meant to warn nd prevent coming evils, maybe you need to know that jeremiah never brought any good news to the isrealites. Prophecies re relative "if you will be willing and obidient you will eat the fruit of the land" so if ure not then these sorts of prophecies are meant to setve as warning. Read revelations too, tje letters to the 7 churches, it was mostly of evils to come if you dont sit up. Jes wanted you to take two sides and not base ur expression on only a portion of the bible.( prophecies re meant to edify truly, but individuals interpretations determine if he would allow it edify or discourage him).

2 Likes

Re: Are Prophet Suleiman's Prophecies Coming To Pass? by Samunique(m): 5:14pm On Sep 20, 2013
olahero: The man is a man of devil NOT man of God, Prophet Muhammad salallahu allehin wasalam is the sealed of Prophets after Prophet Issa (Jesus) allehin sallatul wasalam, some of them are using Jinns to divert attention of peoples to them because of this life of vanity. #MenOfLiars NOT Men of God.
Yes, i knew it ! These mythologists will soon start their own.

Fallacy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Are Prophet Suleiman's Prophecies Coming To Pass? by Billygee2u: 5:21pm On Sep 20, 2013
collynzo2: Should he be investigated for the murder of those journalists?
Is it only the journalist case, you see that come to pass?
Re: Are Prophet Suleiman's Prophecies Coming To Pass? by Ranchhoddas: 5:26pm On Sep 20, 2013
My own predictions... Premier league matches to be played tomorrow,phcn to take light today,nta to broadcast news by 7pm and 9pm today,ASUU to call off strike this year,GEJ to address the nation on october first,glo needs prayers,nairaland needs prayers,primary and secondary schools to resume next week...abeg i don tire make another person continue
Re: Are Prophet Suleiman's Prophecies Coming To Pass? by Kei144(m): 5:27pm On Sep 20, 2013
14. Igbos should forget about presidency.

This is a prophetic word, which many Igbos will prefer to ignore and plunge the Igbo nation into great calamity.
Re: Are Prophet Suleiman's Prophecies Coming To Pass? by frevangel(m): 5:29pm On Sep 20, 2013
chris baba:
Dude, ure right, but prophecies re also meant to warn nd prevent coming evils, maybe you need to know that jeremiah never brought any good news to the isrealites. Prophecies re relative "if you will be willing and obidient you will eat the fruit of the land" so if ure not then these sorts of prophecies are meant to setve as warning. Read revelations too, tje letters to the 7 churches, it was mostly of evils to come if you dont sit up. Jes wanted you to take two sides and not base ur expression on only a portion of the bible.( prophecies re meant to edify truly, but individuals interpretations determine if he would allow it edify or discourage him).

I get your point, but look at my posts again, prophecy that does ANYTHING OTHER than what the Word of God says it does IS NOT FROM GOD.

Even when it is "warning" it draws the hearer close to God with LOVE not FEAR. Fear is an evil spirit.
And of what use is it to Mr. A if God is warning Mr. D and I decide to tell Mr. A, B, and C?

Compare the supposed prophecy with the story of Hezekiah:

2Ki 20:1 In those days was Hezekiah sick unto death. And the prophet Isaiah the son of Amoz came to him, and said unto him, Thus saith the LORD, Set thine house in order; for thou shalt die, and not live.
2Ki 20:2 Then he turned his face to the wall, and prayed unto the LORD, saying,
2Ki 20:3 I beseech thee, O LORD, remember now how I have walked before thee in truth and with a perfect heart, and have done that which is good in thy sight. And Hezekiah wept sore.
2Ki 20:4 And it came to pass, afore Isaiah was gone out into the middle court, that the word of the LORD came to him, saying,
2Ki 20:5 Turn again, and tell Hezekiah the captain of my people, Thus saith the LORD, the God of David thy father, I have heard thy prayer, I have seen thy tears: behold, I will heal thee: on the third day thou shalt go up unto the house of the LORD.
2Ki 20:6 And I will add unto thy days fifteen years; and I will deliver thee and this city out of the hand of the king of Assyria; and I will defend this city for mine own sake, and for my servant David's sake.
2Ki 20:7 And Isaiah said, Take a lump of figs. And they took and laid it on the boil, and he recovered.

You tell me if what you just read and what the op posted as prophecies are the same.
Did you see Isaiah announcing to the NATION that Hezekiah the king will die?

1 Like

Re: Are Prophet Suleiman's Prophecies Coming To Pass? by cherieb2(f): 5:30pm On Sep 20, 2013
Must prophecy be negative? Only 4 out of 45 are positive. Why didn't he see a negative prophecy for his church, cos he knows if he dares it more than half of his congregation will leave the church....and we know wat dat means. Business strategy
Re: Are Prophet Suleiman's Prophecies Coming To Pass? by Nobody: 5:35pm On Sep 20, 2013
@14
Eyaaaaaaah
Re: Are Prophet Suleiman's Prophecies Coming To Pass? by osmosisi: 5:35pm On Sep 20, 2013
banky222: . Hmmm u need to repent oooo.

Which repent abi na the so called prophet go repent person wey I know wella for angle 90 auchi. My friend collect one of en babe prophet vex say who en be.
Re: Are Prophet Suleiman's Prophecies Coming To Pass? by Bonapart(m): 5:59pm On Sep 20, 2013
osmosisi:

Which solution to our problem. As for me that man is not a prophet he is only using peoples brain. We were once neighbours when I was in auchi poly.
na big fool u be
Re: Are Prophet Suleiman's Prophecies Coming To Pass? by Btruth: 6:11pm On Sep 20, 2013
To be honest, I really think MTN needs prayers. I'm tired of them, and so is many people too.

angry
Re: Are Prophet Suleiman's Prophecies Coming To Pass? by Btruth: 6:12pm On Sep 20, 2013
To be honest, I really think MTN needs prayers.

angry
Re: Are Prophet Suleiman's Prophecies Coming To Pass? by isaco(m): 6:50pm On Sep 20, 2013
Prophesy comes frm God n Satan, either way, d fact remains that dis prophesy is coming to reality, I pray, let only d remaining good ones not d bad ones happen. Amen!
Re: Are Prophet Suleiman's Prophecies Coming To Pass? by penzino(m): 7:01pm On Sep 20, 2013
Wow guys, see number 32, dats what is happening in mexico right now!!!
Re: Are Prophet Suleiman's Prophecies Coming To Pass? by Nobody: 7:11pm On Sep 20, 2013
Islam never had a prophet who neither performed a single miracle or made a single prophecy.
Re: Are Prophet Suleiman's Prophecies Coming To Pass? by uchbabybaby: 7:26pm On Sep 20, 2013
@ osmosisi. If all dese tns you said are actually true dat he did dem, am sure it wld hv been a long tyme in the past b4 he repented. So you shldn't be sayn dat cs everyone hav done one tn or d oda b4. As far as am cncerned, dats d funniest post in ds topic. D bible says dat old tns hv passed away nd all tns are new. Remain blessed
Re: Are Prophet Suleiman's Prophecies Coming To Pass? by Nonybb: 7:41pm On Sep 20, 2013
NO 15 is contradictory, PDP will fail then Opposition will lose? Then who wins?
Re: Are Prophet Suleiman's Prophecies Coming To Pass? by penzino(m): 8:01pm On Sep 20, 2013
Nonybb: NO 15 is contradictory, PDP will fail then Opposition will lose? Then who wins?
Labour Party candidate!!! grin
Re: Are Prophet Suleiman's Prophecies Coming To Pass? by Nobody: 8:02pm On Sep 20, 2013
The MTN and tuface own no come to pass.
Re: Are Prophet Suleiman's Prophecies Coming To Pass? by HugeMac: 8:14pm On Sep 20, 2013
This is a. Worldly message and not of God , Believe God stop following men like idols
Re: Are Prophet Suleiman's Prophecies Coming To Pass? by jmaine: 8:16pm On Sep 20, 2013
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

VP Osinbajo Lambasts Northern Leaders / Ike Ekweremadu Eats Local Yam In Enugu (Photos) / Ademola Adeleke Wins PDP Governorship Primary Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.