Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,119 members, 7,821,836 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:52 PM

24-hour Curfew Declared In Southern Kaduna - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 24-hour Curfew Declared In Southern Kaduna (19592 Views)

Governor Ugwuanyi Observing The 3Day Fasting Declared In Enugu (pics) / Governor Yero Imposes 24 Hour Curfew In Kaduna / Breaking News: 24 Hours Curfew Declared In Adamawa State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 24-hour Curfew Declared In Southern Kaduna by jindollar(m): 7:16pm On Sep 20, 2013
Ajazera news don become tradition in nigga,end time tins
Re: 24-hour Curfew Declared In Southern Kaduna by lertee(f): 7:20pm On Sep 20, 2013
curtain: Earlier today boko harams hideout in apo legislative quaters abuja was discovered which followed with a gun battle, now its another crisis at kafanchan, may God disintergrate this country and grant us peace from our enemies of progress. SNC in mind.
I watched this on AIT this evening,it is really pathetic,Apo of all places.
Re: 24-hour Curfew Declared In Southern Kaduna by francisbiz: 7:23pm On Sep 20, 2013
The hausa-fulani jihadists are seeking for an independent islamic nation, we should give them independence.
Just carve out hausa-fulani infested states of their origin and allow them to go form their country, and you will see the southern part of nigeria plus some middle belt region as a country of prosperity and growth.
sokoto, kano,bornu,jigawa,katsina,yobe, kaduna-north, parts of niger and zamfara should be given the go ahead to form USMANFODIO COUNTRY, so that anytime they trespass into SOUTHERN NIGERIA we would bomb them with jets and tanks not shoot them with rifles.

5 Likes

Re: 24-hour Curfew Declared In Southern Kaduna by Audukaya: 7:31pm On Sep 20, 2013
as long as hausa fulanis would be refered to as settlers in nothern nigeria the so called *arna* will not finds it easy. Are they not aware that hausa fulanis are universal tribes that are respected by the five world veto powers,and that the whole world can not move without them,while the minorities can only be traced in districts and chiefdoms. Beware nigeria is after peace now.
Re: 24-hour Curfew Declared In Southern Kaduna by Nobody: 7:38pm On Sep 20, 2013
francisbiz: The hausa-fulani jihadists are seeking for an independent islamic nation, we should give them independence.
Just carve out hausa-fulani infested states of their origin and allow them to go form their country, and you will see the southern part of nigeria plus some middle belt region as a country of prosperity and growth.
sokoto, kano,bornu,jigawa,katsina,yobe, kaduna-north, parts of niger and zamfara should be given the go ahead to form USMANFODIO COUNTRY, so that anytime they trespass into SOUTHERN NIGERIA we would bomb them with jets and tanks not shoot them with rifles.

please include osun, oyo, kwara, ogun and Lagos with their boko masters
Re: 24-hour Curfew Declared In Southern Kaduna by FOLLEY20(m): 7:44pm On Sep 20, 2013
dheaven: Nigeria should disintegrate for peace to rain
Exactly! That's the point!

2 Likes

Re: 24-hour Curfew Declared In Southern Kaduna by francisbiz: 7:45pm On Sep 20, 2013
Audukaya: as long as hausa fulanis would be refered to as settlers in nothern nigeria the so called *arna* will not finds it easy. Are they not aware that hausa fulanis are universal tribes that are respected by the five world veto powers,and that the whole world can not move without them,while the minorities can only be traced in districts and chiefdoms. Beware nigeria is after peace now.

YOU INTRUDERS AND WONDERERS ; DON'T WORRY, POLIO AND MENINGITIS WILL ERADICATE YOU TO EXTINCTION!

2 Likes

Re: 24-hour Curfew Declared In Southern Kaduna by Nobody: 7:48pm On Sep 20, 2013
Audukaya: as long as hausa fulanis would be refered to as settlers in nothern nigeria the so called *arna* will not finds it easy. Are they not aware that hausa fulanis are universal tribes that are respected by the five world veto powers,and that the whole world can not move without them,while the minorities can only be traced in districts and chiefdoms. Beware nigeria is after peace now.

you used ur jihad and promise of heaven to rape and pillage innocent indigenes. You bred them out and stole their culture replacing it with that perverse abomination called islam.

This is 2013. No that there are some of us that are willing to help you get your houris
Re: 24-hour Curfew Declared In Southern Kaduna by Pistolx(m): 8:07pm On Sep 20, 2013
na wow all diz hapening in kaduna and am in kaduna and i dnt knw
Re: 24-hour Curfew Declared In Southern Kaduna by eluquenson(m): 8:14pm On Sep 20, 2013
It speaks the voice of the voiceless!
Click to see.

www.nairaland.com/1403364/question-ethnicity-problem-nigeria
Re: 24-hour Curfew Declared In Southern Kaduna by Nobody: 8:18pm On Sep 20, 2013
i learnt recently dat indigenes of southern kaduna are actually not hausa, tho they can be able to speak the language, but they have their own language and culture different from d the hausas and majority of them are christians, and most of them bear english names as against native names. #just saying sha
Re: 24-hour Curfew Declared In Southern Kaduna by dayokanu(m): 8:26pm On Sep 20, 2013
Virgin Finder: Why does everyone dislike the Hausa/Fulani?

Southern presidency is really liberating all Nigerians especially minorities in the north who have been under the feet of the Hausa Fulani for so long.

GEJ should continue till 2019 so that all Nigerians will be truly equal.

#teamfreshair

What has this got to do with Southern presidency?

Southern Kaduna have always been at war with Fulanis even from the 80's

If you are too young ask your elders for Zango-Kataf crisis or Just google the name "Zamani James Lekwot"
Re: 24-hour Curfew Declared In Southern Kaduna by agamenon(m): 8:31pm On Sep 20, 2013
The mistake of 1914.lord lugard.

1 Like

Re: 24-hour Curfew Declared In Southern Kaduna by MAXRITA: 8:31pm On Sep 20, 2013
. I agree wit u
Re: 24-hour Curfew Declared In Southern Kaduna by Nobody: 9:06pm On Sep 20, 2013
stop using tax payers money to tame animals.
Re: 24-hour Curfew Declared In Southern Kaduna by Perfectwazobia: 9:10pm On Sep 20, 2013
Again?
Re: 24-hour Curfew Declared In Southern Kaduna by zebra(m): 9:24pm On Sep 20, 2013
Hero10001: O Kafanchan City! my sweet Play-ground!!
Why na??
I served (NYSC) 2011/12 in Kagoro area of South Kaduna which is a few km from Kafanchan,.

I can confirm that the major problem there is caused by HAUSA-FULANI men cos
South Kaduna including Kafanchan is a full-Christian area.
However, I enjoyed my service year in there; (Lagos boy na)
"Dog meat" on mondays@ Mallagun. Bussa drink on Tuesdays@ Samaru. Burukutu and Palm-wine on wednesdays after CDS,@ Tum.
Pork meat on Thursdays@ Tunga.
Night-Clubbing on Fridays@ New-world hotels.
Sundays?!! Winners Chapel@ Kagoro.

There are security men at every junction(ARMY n Police)
but there's always tension of FULANI-HAUSA men arriving anytime through the bushes.
We normally sleep with "one eye open" and always good to go in a 7/7 dressing(not like Lagos otondos)..
I always move around with My lagos fares cos e fit happen anytime.
I thank God i came back to Lag safely.
Dunno when to visit North again.
Anyways R.i.p to the dead..
na wa 4 u.
Re: 24-hour Curfew Declared In Southern Kaduna by ideology(m): 9:27pm On Sep 20, 2013
booqee: i learnt recently dat indigenes of southern kaduna are actually not hausa, tho they can be able to speak the language, but they have their own language and culture different from d the hausas and majority of them are christians, and most of them bear english names as against native names. #just saying sha
Hahahahaha , you are funny
Re: 24-hour Curfew Declared In Southern Kaduna by Willybos(m): 9:30pm On Sep 20, 2013
Hausa people ar causing problem an their calling the name of fulani people, fulani ar not looking 4 truble
Re: 24-hour Curfew Declared In Southern Kaduna by ngooka: 9:30pm On Sep 20, 2013
Let me drink water in river wonderful, in case you want to see me its very simple, on entering kafannchan at the roundabout take your right and drive strait to the river very close to madakiya, are you still reading? Ok am in the government secondary school cooling off, ooh now I know where am heading to, let me take a bottle of beer at madam Eze bar in angwua rimi road am coming join me from there to mayors hotel where we will cool off with some under 18 girls, you think you know kafanchan pass me?
Re: 24-hour Curfew Declared In Southern Kaduna by Nobody: 9:31pm On Sep 20, 2013
booqee: i learnt recently dat indigenes of southern kaduna are actually not hausa, tho they can be able to speak the language, but they have their own language and culture different from d the hausas and majority of them are christians, and most of them bear english names as against native names. #just saying sha

They are not hausas and are mainly christians.

They voted massively for GEJ and suffered at the hands of the Jihadist mob on the night of the election.

The bokos want to intimidate them from voting come 2015.

This is the true and only purpose of boko haram which has called severally for non northerners and non-muslims to leave the north.
Re: 24-hour Curfew Declared In Southern Kaduna by zebra(m): 9:47pm On Sep 20, 2013
U're correct. They share similarities with plateau and nasarawa state people.
Re: 24-hour Curfew Declared In Southern Kaduna by Roughbook: 10:37pm On Sep 20, 2013
Nigeria, Nigeria, Nigeriaaaaaaaaaaaa how many times i call you? God forbib you cannot fulfil the desires of ur enemies
Re: 24-hour Curfew Declared In Southern Kaduna by Igholize(m): 10:58pm On Sep 20, 2013
Hero10001: O Kafanchan City! my sweet Play-ground!!
Why na??
I served (NYSC) 2011/12 in Kagoro area of South Kaduna which is a few km from Kafanchan,.

I can confirm that the major problem there is caused by HAUSA-FULANI men cos
South Kaduna including Kafanchan is a full-Christian area.
However, I enjoyed my service year in there; (Lagos boy na)
"Dog meat" on mondays@ Mallagun. Bussa drink on Tuesdays@ Samaru. Burukutu and Palm-wine on wednesdays after CDS,@ Tum.
Pork meat on Thursdays@ Tunga.
Night-Clubbing on Fridays@ New-world hotels.
Sundays?!! Winners Chapel@ Kagoro.

There are security men at every junction(ARMY n Police)
but there's always tension of FULANI-HAUSA men arriving anytime through the bushes.
We normally sleep with "one eye open" and always good to go in a 7/7 dressing(not like Lagos otondos)..
I always move around with My lagos fares cos e fit happen anytime.
I thank God i came back to Lag safely.
Dunno when to visit North again.
Anyways R.i.p to the dead..
. Hey dude, did u attend ur PPA atall ?. Anyways, tank God u concluded ur nysc programs sucessfully.
Re: 24-hour Curfew Declared In Southern Kaduna by Prityprincess(f): 11:47pm On Sep 20, 2013
[quote
author=eluquenson]The Kaduna State Government has declared a 24-hour
curfew in Kafanchan, Kaduna State, following bloody fighting between
ethnic indigene groups in Southern Kaduna and settler elements of
Hausa-Fulani dwelling in the area. In a telephone interview with our New
York office, a security source told SaharaReporters that at least five
persons were killed in the fighting.  
The bloody clash was also confirmed by an elderly Yoruba resident of
Kafanchan, an otherwise quiescent town that used to be known as a
railway hub. The man said the assaults flared up again yesterday, after
armed soldiers had earlier quelled a skirmish last Sunday.
The security operative disclosed that indigenes of Southern Kaduna and
Hausa-Fulani youths engaged in a free-for-all fight using machetes,
spears and a few guns. Apart from the dead, many people also sustained
varying degrees of injury. 

The source said, “I can confirm to you that attacks started yesterday
between the indigenes and settlers. And several people were killed
before [the] government declared 24 hours curfew today. As we speak, we
are in the streets patrolling and all residents are now indoors.”
T
he security agent said yesterday’s attack appeared to be reprisals for
the death of a young man who was killed last Sunday. 
SaharaReporters could not reach the Kaduna State Police Commissioner,
Mr. Olufemi Adenaike. However, a police officer in Kaduna said the
commissioner and military authorities in Kaduna had deployed troops to
the trouble spots to strengthen security and contain any threats that
might escalate attacks.

http://mobile.saharareporters.com/news-page/breaking-news-24-hour-curfew-declared-southern-kaduna-scores-killed-indigenes-settlers-cla[/quote]not again.God plz hlp us
Re: 24-hour Curfew Declared In Southern Kaduna by maxit2(m): 11:56pm On Sep 20, 2013

I'd rather we stay together, amend our problems so that peace can REIGN.
Instead of disintegrate for peace to RAIN as you have bluntly suggested.
Re: 24-hour Curfew Declared In Southern Kaduna by charlesnoble7: 3:11am On Sep 21, 2013
Kafanchan is a nice place 2 be.I did my NYSC 2010/2011 at Fadia Tudun Wadan bt goes 2 Kafanchan every now and then esp d big mkt there.During d post election violence,Kafanchan ws worst hit with many houses burnt,d big mkt razed down and many lives were lost.I rememberd hw corpses littered d road.It ws a gory sight 2 behold.The crisis startd frm d hausa-muslims.Indeed,northern Nigeria is a trouble-prone area.I also remembered seeing dismembered bodies at Zonkwa and hw a mass grave was dug and a caterpillar pushed d corpses into d grave as they were piles of rubbish.I enjoyd my stay dia anyway.
Re: 24-hour Curfew Declared In Southern Kaduna by charlesnoble7: 3:13am On Sep 21, 2013
Kafanchan is a nice place 2 be.I did my NYSC 2010/2011 at Fadia Tudun Wada bt goes 2 Kafanchan every now and then esp d big mkt there.During d post election violence,Kafanchan ws worst hit with many houses burnt,d big mkt razed down and many lives were lost.I rememberd hw corpses littered d road.It ws a gory sight 2 behold.The crisis startd frm d hausa-muslims.Indeed,northern Nigeria is a trouble-prone area.I also remembered seeing dismembered bodies at Zonkwa and hw a mass grave was dug and a caterpillar pushed d corpses into d grave as if they were piles of rubbish.I enjoyd my stay dia anyway.
Re: 24-hour Curfew Declared In Southern Kaduna by toshmann(m): 4:33am On Sep 21, 2013
maxi-t:

I'd rather we stay together, amend our problems so that peace can REIGN.
Instead of disintegrate for peace to RAIN as you have bluntly suggested.

Lolololol @ REIGN vs RAIN grin
This frequent ASUU strikes de cause wahala o
Re: 24-hour Curfew Declared In Southern Kaduna by Osujonajokross(m): 6:07am On Sep 21, 2013
U b goat
Re: 24-hour Curfew Declared In Southern Kaduna by babadem2much(m): 7:56am On Sep 21, 2013
ur head teacher still dey alive na, (reign) nt rain oh

Re: 24-hour Curfew Declared In Southern Kaduna by Nobody: 8:00am On Sep 21, 2013

*reign*

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2019 Presidency: We Won’t Wait For You –youths Tell Buhari / Five Issues Buhari Must Address Now He Is Back - Sahara Reporters / Osinbajo Postpones National Economic Council Meeting As APC NEC Holds Thursday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.