Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,318 members, 7,815,608 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:15 PM

Please Please, I Need your Advice, I Love This Man - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Please, I Need your Advice, I Love This Man (3585 Views)

Here Is How To Show Love This Valentine / Advice- “I Allowed My Best Friend Have Sex With My Wife, Have I Made A Mistake?” / I Need Advice: I Got Her Pregnant But I'm Married (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Please, I Need your Advice, I Love This Man by chosenbabe(f): 8:47pm On Jun 04, 2006
I LOVE DIS GUY

This sounds funny, but its not funny to me, i really want to pour out wats in my mind.
Ive been attending this a church for the past 6weeka, i saw this guy, i don't know if this is love at first sight, i got in love with him, wenever i get into the church and sees him, i will not concentrate Lol, this sounds weird, but we talking about love here, i don't love him because of his look, i asked my friend that is he good looking, my friend said he's alrite, but to me, he is very good looking.

On the other side, he looks at me, so wenever we see each other, i will smile, he will smile too, there was a time, when i was getting out of the church, he was starring at me that i almost fell.
but this huy is kind of older than me, hes like 6 or 7 years older.

so guys n ladies, plz what do u think i shld do, he didnt say anything to me Lol, what can i do to make him speak to, as in ask me out.

i will really apprecaite the good advice. kiss
Re: Please Please, I Need your Advice, I Love This Man by Badman888(m): 8:49pm On Jun 04, 2006
just start talking to him, get to know him better and he might like u
Re: Please Please, I Need your Advice, I Love This Man by BigShishi(m): 8:49pm On Jun 04, 2006
yepaaa ri pa, mama africa!!! , i thought girls go to church 4 genuine things, i' was deceived o!! ;d
Re: Please Please, I Need your Advice, I Love This Man by chosenbabe(f): 8:50pm On Jun 04, 2006
@ badman, but i feel shy, wenever i see him, i wuldnt concentrate on wat im doing.
Re: Please Please, I Need your Advice, I Love This Man by chosenbabe(f): 8:51pm On Jun 04, 2006
@ big shishi

wat do u mean by mama africa, this is really serious smiley
Re: Please Please, I Need your Advice, I Love This Man by Badman888(m): 8:51pm On Jun 04, 2006
uer story reminds me of franca from BBN smiley. I guess thats the only way, its better than doing stupid to catch his attention or he would just look down on you.
Re: Please Please, I Need your Advice, I Love This Man by BigShishi(m): 8:53pm On Jun 04, 2006
I hated that Big brother nigeria, my cousins watched it 24/7, i wished they never had a gen so they can't watch it when Nepa nepalises them! angry
Re: Please Please, I Need your Advice, I Love This Man by chosenbabe(f): 8:54pm On Jun 04, 2006
oh really, look down on me,

so how wuld i start, Lol
Re: Please Please, I Need your Advice, I Love This Man by jgirl3: 8:55pm On Jun 04, 2006
Girl you must be sprung!
Just get to know a friend of his that can introduce you people to each other. Either that or find a way to sit close by to him in church
Re: Please Please, I Need your Advice, I Love This Man by chosenbabe(f): 8:57pm On Jun 04, 2006
Lol, he doesnt sit next to me, he plays the tumpet, so he sits far from, me.

i dont know him, any of his friends
Re: Please Please, I Need your Advice, I Love This Man by jgirl3: 8:58pm On Jun 04, 2006
Okay in that case, find out who his friends are or just somehow bump into him accidentally-on-purpose. That always worked for me.
Re: Please Please, I Need your Advice, I Love This Man by Badman888(m): 9:00pm On Jun 04, 2006
j-girl u bump into guys, u can try that out sha smiley
Re: Please Please, I Need your Advice, I Love This Man by chosenbabe(f): 9:00pm On Jun 04, 2006
j-girl:

Girl you must be sprung!
Just get to know a friend of his that can introduce you people to each other. Either that or find a way to sit close by to him in church

why did u say i must be sprung

i really love him thats why
Re: Please Please, I Need your Advice, I Love This Man by curiousNja(f): 2:06am On Jun 05, 2006
Why don't you go over and tell him how much you enjoy his trumpet playing and ask him how long ago he joined the church or something.
Re: Please Please, I Need your Advice, I Love This Man by hotangel2(f): 2:40am On Jun 05, 2006
Just try talking to him on religious levels. wink Do u have single meetings in ur church?

The youths and singles in my church have this single meetings after church sometimes and they also sometimes do these parties and pinics and watnot.

Maybe one of the days for picnic, u can talk to him, and u know exchange numbers and watnot. Also that way, you'll get to know if he's SINGLE!! If he's not at the singles meeting, then he's prolly not single! lol,

ANyways talk to him. that's all i can say.6 weeks is enoughf or eye contact, open ur mouth.

BTW, think of it, im not sure that guy is into you (no no, im not tryna change ur mind abt him), but he's been smiling at you for 6 sundays, n he still hasnt made a move. Hmmm?
Re: Please Please, I Need your Advice, I Love This Man by Badman888(m): 2:41am On Jun 05, 2006
hot-a Relegious levels that serious oo, lol cheesy
Re: Please Please, I Need your Advice, I Love This Man by hotangel2(f): 2:42am On Jun 05, 2006
shebi na for church she meet am. lol cheesy
Re: Please Please, I Need your Advice, I Love This Man by Badman888(m): 2:44am On Jun 05, 2006
na true sha, when u in rome behave like romans grin
Re: Please Please, I Need your Advice, I Love This Man by jgirl3: 2:47am On Jun 05, 2006
It is not hard to meet peeps in church. Just tell the person that you want to make him your prayer partner. B4 long, prayers will be said
Re: Please Please, I Need your Advice, I Love This Man by Badman888(m): 2:49am On Jun 05, 2006
kai na wa girls am lerning ooo from reading mate now prayer mate, life
Re: Please Please, I Need your Advice, I Love This Man by DaHitler(m): 2:49am On Jun 05, 2006
So, this is what you are doing in the Church . . . . It is nice to see that God is working through you. tongue
Re: Please Please, I Need your Advice, I Love This Man by hotangel2(f): 2:51am On Jun 05, 2006
j-girl:

It is not hard to meet peeps in church. Just tell the person that you want to make him your prayer partner. B4 long, prayers will be said

My sister ooo. GOD BLESS U.
Re: Please Please, I Need your Advice, I Love This Man by jgirl3: 2:52am On Jun 05, 2006
Abeg oo, no that is not what i do. But it worked for my friend.

@hot angel, amen o! my sister
Re: Please Please, I Need your Advice, I Love This Man by Badman888(m): 2:53am On Jun 05, 2006
j-girl am still shocked prayer mate grin
Re: Please Please, I Need your Advice, I Love This Man by jgirl3: 3:10am On Jun 05, 2006
lol. Is it that shocking?
Re: Please Please, I Need your Advice, I Love This Man by LiquidMind(m): 6:08am On Jun 05, 2006
TELL HIM YOU LIKE HOW HE PLAYS HIS TRUMPET
AND YOU WANT BOT OF YOU TO JUST BE ONLY FRIENDS.
Re: Please Please, I Need your Advice, I Love This Man by nobody2: 10:50am On Jun 05, 2006
baby, i wish this ur problem is mine then i will be among the selected few without a problem.
just go find his telephone number and tell him over the phone that his trumpet makes u come to church earlier than u intend to.
tell him that u would want him to teach u how he does that.
after the telephone discussion, meet him after the next church and tell him u were the one that called on phone.
ask him when he will teach u the trumpet.
if he is wants u, then the deal is done.
baby do not forget to update us when u are done.
Re: Please Please, I Need your Advice, I Love This Man by ciaragirl(f): 11:26am On Jun 05, 2006
get to know him better
Re: Please Please, I Need your Advice, I Love This Man by silans(m): 2:06pm On Jun 05, 2006
@ chosenbabe

you must have what is called CONVICTION; which are a set of Biblical guidelines, beliefs, and standards that guide the conduct. If you have had nominal Christian up bringing, and especially if you are saved, and have received some Bible teaching, you have some convictions. You have some innate or natural insight into what is right and wrong, and your convictions cause you to lean strongly toward what is right. Your convictions make your conscience sensitive to right and wrong.

Struggle to know him better through His friends, church members, pastor etc, so as not to be a victim of feign love,

good luck!!!!!
Re: Please Please, I Need your Advice, I Love This Man by Olumide7(m): 3:15pm On Jun 05, 2006
@chosenbabe

ur exchange of smiles suggests that he feels almost the same way about you. The best thing to do is to tell him, he is not gonna reject you.

Love Doctor.
Re: Please Please, I Need your Advice, I Love This Man by chosenbabe(f): 5:09pm On Jun 05, 2006
Why don't you go over and tell him how much you enjoy his trumpet playing and ask him how long ago he joined the church or something.

may God help my shyness, i will try and do dat

thanx smiley
Re: Please Please, I Need your Advice, I Love This Man by chosenbabe(f): 5:11pm On Jun 05, 2006
@hotangel, yea they do have single meetings, but ive neva attended one, i will try and go one of this days anywayz, really appreciate ur contribution

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What To Do When A Girl Doesnt Want A Serious Relationship But A Casual One? / 10 Most Dangerous Mistakes U Probably Make With Women – No. 1: Being 2 9ce / Should I Accept His Proposal Or Not? Urgent Advice Needed!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.