Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,220 members, 7,953,811 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 07:10 AM

10 Most Dangerous Mistakes U Probably Make With Women – No. 1: Being 2 9ce - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Most Dangerous Mistakes U Probably Make With Women – No. 1: Being 2 9ce (3615 Views)

Dangerous Mistakes Most Guys Make About Women / Things U Probably Didn't Knw Abt INTROVERTS / 40 Unwanted Mistakes Men Make While Having Fun With Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

10 Most Dangerous Mistakes U Probably Make With Women – No. 1: Being 2 9ce by julianH(m): 2:56pm On Sep 29, 2009
Here Are The Top Ten Reasons Why Men Fail With Women—And How To Make Sure YOU Avoid Every One Of These Deadly Common Mistakes,

MISTAKE Number1: Being Too Much Of A “Nice Guy”

Have you ever noticed that the really attractive women never seem to be attracted to "nice" guys?

Of course you have.

Just like me, I am sure you have had attractive female friends that always seemed to date "jerks",
but for some reason they were never romantically interested in YOU.

What is going on here?

It is actually very simple,
Women do not base their choices of men on how "nice" a guy is.
They choose the men they do because they feel a powerful GUT LEVEL ATTRACTION for them.

And guess what?

Being nice does not make a woman FEEL that powerful ATTRACTION.

And being NICE does not make a woman CHOOSE you.
I realize that this does not make a lot of logical sense,
and it is hard to ACCEPT, but GET OVER IT.

Until you accept this FACT and begin to act on it,
you will NEVER have the success with women that you want.
Re: 10 Most Dangerous Mistakes U Probably Make With Women – No. 1: Being 2 9ce by Nobody: 3:00pm On Sep 29, 2009
Nice guys finish last. I like a mixture, a nice guy with elements of badness in him.
Re: 10 Most Dangerous Mistakes U Probably Make With Women – No. 1: Being 2 9ce by chic2pimp(m): 3:07pm On Sep 29, 2009
julian_H:

MISTAKE Number1: Being Too Much Of A “Nice Guy”

I have to agree with you on that. They are total loosers. cool cool
Re: 10 Most Dangerous Mistakes U Probably Make With Women – No. 1: Being 2 9ce by james1(m): 3:16pm On Sep 29, 2009
Hey Hot house!
Only the very bad guys get away with all the bad things.though i suggest being 80% bad,it pays big time. cool
Re: 10 Most Dangerous Mistakes U Probably Make With Women – No. 1: Being 2 9ce by Radiant(f): 8:14am On Sep 30, 2009
Something tells me the poster is speaking from experience. grin
Re: 10 Most Dangerous Mistakes U Probably Make With Women – No. 1: Being 2 9ce by Nobody: 8:21am On Sep 30, 2009
Ebonyeyes:

Nice guys finish last. I like a mixture, a nice guy with elements of badness in him.

CONFIRM!

The 100% Mr. Nice guys act like MUMU!
Re: 10 Most Dangerous Mistakes U Probably Make With Women – No. 1: Being 2 9ce by honeric01(m): 8:46am On Sep 30, 2009
Man, you are right, i was trying to be nice with one girl, she wanted to take me for a fool, when i discovered that, i showed her my bad side, within a week, i messed her up grin
Re: 10 Most Dangerous Mistakes U Probably Make With Women – No. 1: Being 2 9ce by Inurdreamz(m): 8:58am On Sep 30, 2009
@poster
Just learnt that lesson tru the hard way. Couldnt have said it better smiley

Ebonyeyes:

Baffles me ow gurls have come to embrace the unpleasant attributes for d ideal ones lipsrsealed
Re: 10 Most Dangerous Mistakes U Probably Make With Women – No. 1: Being 2 9ce by Nobody: 9:25am On Sep 30, 2009
What's your definition of a nice guy??

Just because someone's not overly nice dosent mean he's a jerk!!

If you are not nice to me, I cant even give you a second look. But when a guys is trying to form 'Mr. Perfect', I automatically put on my 'wary' outfit!
Re: 10 Most Dangerous Mistakes U Probably Make With Women – No. 1: Being 2 9ce by Nobody: 9:51am On Sep 30, 2009
Inurdreamz:

Baffles me ow gurls have come to embrace the unpleasant attributes for d ideal ones lipsrsealed
No way. I dont mean someone who has been to jail multiple times, probably does drugs and is a thug shocked
Re: 10 Most Dangerous Mistakes U Probably Make With Women – No. 1: Being 2 9ce by justwise(m): 10:05am On Sep 30, 2009
Ebonyeyes:

Hmm, this got me thinking now, what do we mean by badness? U mean a little bit of cheating here and there, small lies as long as he does all u want? Tell me
Re: 10 Most Dangerous Mistakes U Probably Make With Women – No. 1: Being 2 9ce by Inurdreamz(m): 10:10am On Sep 30, 2009
Ebonyeyes:

No way. I dont mean someone who has been to jail multiple times, probably does drugs and is a thug shocked

OK what do u mean by bad if it aint the literal meaning of BAD? perhaps u mean BAD in d American context grin
Re: 10 Most Dangerous Mistakes U Probably Make With Women – No. 1: Being 2 9ce by posakosa(m): 10:12am On Sep 30, 2009
Nice guys might finish last in the dating game but NICE GUYS MARRY FIRST. grin grin

Which woman want to settle with a Bad guy if she no go get peace of mind ? undecided undecided
Re: 10 Most Dangerous Mistakes U Probably Make With Women – No. 1: Being 2 9ce by hackney(m): 10:19am On Sep 30, 2009
No wonder gurls luv to be roughed up a bit during them sessions wink wink wink wink
Yea, i'll pull your hair, luv!!  kiss kiss kiss
Mwuuuuuuuuaaaaaaaaaaahh!!
Re: 10 Most Dangerous Mistakes U Probably Make With Women – No. 1: Being 2 9ce by justwise(m): 10:20am On Sep 30, 2009
posakosa:

Nice guys might finish last in the dating game but NICE GUYS MARRY FIRST. grin grin

Which woman want to settle with a Bad guy if she no go get peace of mind ? undecided undecided

I can pay to say that again
Re: 10 Most Dangerous Mistakes U Probably Make With Women – No. 1: Being 2 9ce by Nobody: 10:27am On Sep 30, 2009
Inurdreamz:

OK what do u mean by bad if it aint the literal meaning of BAD? perhaps u mean BAD in d American context grin
Yes the American context. Someone who is not too boring, knows his way about and knows how to have a good time.
Re: 10 Most Dangerous Mistakes U Probably Make With Women – No. 1: Being 2 9ce by galatico(m): 10:38am On Sep 30, 2009
Nice guys are loser they won't win a Ladies heart!!!
Re: 10 Most Dangerous Mistakes U Probably Make With Women – No. 1: Being 2 9ce by Inurdreamz(m): 12:44pm On Sep 30, 2009
Ebonyeyes:

Yes the American context. Someone who is not too boring, knows his way about and knows how to have a good time.

hmmnnn, ok am gonna be BAD!!!!!!!!! henceforth
BEEN TOO GOOD TO Y'ALL LADIES OUTHERE angry
Re: 10 Most Dangerous Mistakes U Probably Make With Women – No. 1: Being 2 9ce by Nobody: 12:46pm On Sep 30, 2009
Inurdreamz:

hmmnnn, ok am gonna be BAD!!!!!!!!! henceforth
BEEN TOO GOOD TO Y'ALL LADIES OUTHERE angry
*Hugs* I dont mean a guy who is a woman beater o!
Re: 10 Most Dangerous Mistakes U Probably Make With Women – No. 1: Being 2 9ce by Inurdreamz(m): 12:58pm On Sep 30, 2009
Ebonyeyes:

*Hugs* I dont mean a guy who is a woman beater o!

grin grin, but some ladies enjoy it though. After beatin them up u go down on ur kneels with some roses, kisses, chocolates, ticket-for-two to the bahamas cheesy cheesy
Re: 10 Most Dangerous Mistakes U Probably Make With Women – No. 1: Being 2 9ce by ayo84(m): 11:04pm On Sep 30, 2009
i concur with the first poster, girls dont like nice guys , dem like dem bad boys
Re: 10 Most Dangerous Mistakes U Probably Make With Women – No. 1: Being 2 9ce by deji2009(m): 11:24pm On Sep 30, 2009
When I was reading this I remember a conversation i had with my mum about a year ago, she was telling me girls dont like you to be nice to them rather they prefer you to be opposite. but when it comes to settling down then they"ll like MR too nice. I can see a alot of sense in this even though i already have a girlfriend base on what my mum told me i now believe no nice anymore, the way i do mine is this if a girl is beside me and expect me to say hello sorry am not I"ll just pass by you ignore you or do something that will make you think this guy no easy at all hasnt got my time. you see nowadays there nothing like child of god anymore. bad bad! if you being too nice you rot there girls wont pay you attention
especially in this country Uk
Re: 10 Most Dangerous Mistakes U Probably Make With Women – No. 1: Being 2 9ce by call4shola(m): 11:28pm On Sep 30, 2009
You need to be a buad muan so the ledis can like u, Bad boi forlife, Good girls like bad guys,
Re: 10 Most Dangerous Mistakes U Probably Make With Women – No. 1: Being 2 9ce by deji2009(m): 11:33pm On Sep 30, 2009
I knew a guy that just came from nigeria about 2 years ago if you see how many gilrs he's got loads. he smokes, very rude, court summons, anti social behaviour just to mention a few and he's a nigerian. I remember when he first came he use to follow round everywhere as if we have blood brothers. if you see him now he's a big boy. No nice anymore bad bad bad bad rue boy infact i hardly portrait as in gretting nowdays because some girls will view you an illitrate or a new comer. the thing is you have to pretend you cant be yourself is hard . bad bad even if the girl ask you to hold the door for her say you"re in a haste something like that no nice anymore
Re: 10 Most Dangerous Mistakes U Probably Make With Women – No. 1: Being 2 9ce by maxmax(m): 12:06am On Oct 01, 2009
Ebonyeyes wats up,am nice n bad ooo so how we go hookup now
Re: 10 Most Dangerous Mistakes U Probably Make With Women – No. 1: Being 2 9ce by deji2009(m): 12:24am On Oct 01, 2009
Ebonyeyes wats up,am nice n bad ooo so how we go hookup now

you cant be in between is impossible. you either nice or not. as simple as that.lol

wink
Re: 10 Most Dangerous Mistakes U Probably Make With Women – No. 1: Being 2 9ce by noblegas2(m): 12:53am On Oct 01, 2009
Shey na U B bad boi?
Yup na me B Bad boi.yebariba!
Re: 10 Most Dangerous Mistakes U Probably Make With Women – No. 1: Being 2 9ce by Pataki: 8:18am On Oct 01, 2009
deji2009:

if you being too nice you rot there girls wont pay you attention
especially in this country Uk
So so true.

I had a chat with a friend, whom I just had as a friend yesterday, and she told me, I am such a nice and kind person. I laughed inside of me, if only she knew, I stopped being nice twenty minutes ago. I have noticed women at times, deserve the rubbish they get from men.
Re: 10 Most Dangerous Mistakes U Probably Make With Women – No. 1: Being 2 9ce by tubabie(f): 8:49am On Oct 01, 2009
Ebonyeyes:

^^That is the simple definition of the "bad" I have in mind, not a cheat, a thug or a disrespectful man.
I need my man to be urbane and sensible with a good head.
Most of the so-called "nice" men are tagged so 'cos they dont know how to pique a woman's interest and keep it high!!They are not nice in the real sense of the word pls.
I dont want a drag, a bore or someone who aint in the know-how of things.

In the long run everyone in relationships should do their groundwork, generalization of what men/women are wont help.
Re: 10 Most Dangerous Mistakes U Probably Make With Women – No. 1: Being 2 9ce by Pataki: 8:56am On Oct 01, 2009
tubabie:

^^That is the simple definition of the "bad" I have in mind, not a cheat, a thug or a disrespectful man.
I need my man to be urbane and sensible with a good head.
Most of the so-called "nice" men are tagged so 'cos they dont know how to pique a woman's interest and keep it high!!They are not nice in the real sense of the word pls.
I dont want a drag, a bore or someone who aint in the know-how of things.

In the long run everyone in relationships should do their groundwork, generalization of what men/women are wont help.
Must a man be ''bad'' to be urbane and sensible with a good head? undecided The truth is this: you women do not know what you want in a relationship. When confusion sets in on your mind, you become incoherent (This is not geared at you!).

A nice guy is simply being himself, standing true to his value(s), and maintaining the integrity and sanity of a relationship. A nice guy respects himself and holds a good esteem of a lady. The word ''bad'' should never be interchanged to imply or connote an anecdote that it means good in a relationship.

1 Like

Re: 10 Most Dangerous Mistakes U Probably Make With Women – No. 1: Being 2 9ce by No2Atheism(m): 9:02am On Oct 01, 2009
First and foremost, lets analysis this:

1. What is the definition of Nice.
2. What is the definition of Bad.
Re: 10 Most Dangerous Mistakes U Probably Make With Women – No. 1: Being 2 9ce by justwise(m): 9:02am On Oct 01, 2009
Pataki:

Must a man be ''bad'' to be urbane and sensible with a good head? undecided The truth is this: you women do not know what you want in a relationship. When confusion sets in on your mind, you become incoherent (This is not geared at you!).

A nice guy is simply being himself, standing true to his value(s), and maintaining the integrity and sanity of a relationship. A nice guy respects himself and holds a good esteem of a lady. The word ''bad'' should never be interchanged to imply or connote an anecdote that it means good in a relationship.

Totally agree with u

(1) (2) (Reply)

Are Their More Virgin Men Than Women? / Virginity Above 20; does It Affect Growth? / A Sad Day For Us, We Just Lost A Nairalander (no Jokes)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.