Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,504 members, 7,819,826 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:46 AM

Stripping Self To Avoid Arrest In Nigeria - A New Trend - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Stripping Self To Avoid Arrest In Nigeria - A New Trend (25679 Views)

Driver Jumps Off Bridge To Escape Arrest / PHOTOS: Lagos Danfo Driver Strips Naked To Avoid Arrest / Bus Driver & Conductor Strip To Prevent Arrest In Lagos (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stripping Self To Avoid Arrest In Nigeria - A New Trend by Nobody: 11:12am On Sep 22, 2013
This is soooo weird!!! lipsrsealed
Re: Stripping Self To Avoid Arrest In Nigeria - A New Trend by Kayshai: 11:14am On Sep 22, 2013
Speechless
Re: Stripping Self To Avoid Arrest In Nigeria - A New Trend by yemi2plus(m): 11:21am On Sep 22, 2013
Dallas Cowgirl: yemi, I find it unnerving that you're describing the appearance of another man's dciikkkk.

Next time sha, take pictures and let us know how bushy you like it.
I have pictures of the bus driver, but I can't post it here without first editing it. What do you want the pictures for?

2 Likes

Re: Stripping Self To Avoid Arrest In Nigeria - A New Trend by Double194(m): 11:22am On Sep 22, 2013
yemi2plus:
I can never put myself in the shoes of a Nigerian Police Man. Never, not even in the next world.

My man no be only U. Me sef dey add God Forbid
Re: Stripping Self To Avoid Arrest In Nigeria - A New Trend by Nobody: 11:24am On Sep 22, 2013
yemi2plus:
I have pictures of the bus driver, but I can't post it here without first editing it. What do you want the pictures for?

Why did you save the pix in an uncodable folder in your computer?
Chai Yemi okunrin oko okunrin wink
Re: Stripping Self To Avoid Arrest In Nigeria - A New Trend by doctokwus: 11:27am On Sep 22, 2013
yemi2plus:
To authenticate your story.
O u evn snapped d pics of d culprit& stored it in your fone to view @ ur own discretion,I hope u are not what am thinking u are because d senate of d FRN ably led by retired general,senator Maku,frm Benue state,had better not hear of it.
Re: Stripping Self To Avoid Arrest In Nigeria - A New Trend by abduldope(m): 11:28am On Sep 22, 2013
hw e tk concern me

1 Like

Re: Stripping Self To Avoid Arrest In Nigeria - A New Trend by Nobody: 11:30am On Sep 22, 2013
doctokwus:
To authenticate your story.
O u evn snapped d pics of d culprit& stored it in your fone to view @ ur own discretion,I hope u are not what am thinking u are because d senate of d FRN ably led by retired general,senator Maku,frm Benue state,had better not hear of it.

Hehehe grin
Re: Stripping Self To Avoid Arrest In Nigeria - A New Trend by DJDOLA(m): 11:33am On Sep 22, 2013
O boy see as all dis girls dey ask for picture....owna wan see big candle abi.....yemi thank u for not uploading picture of the thing ooo
Re: Stripping Self To Avoid Arrest In Nigeria - A New Trend by GamaG(m): 11:47am On Sep 22, 2013
Deiok: Yemi put yourself in the shoes of the police men, and let see if you will go ahead and arrest a man acting like a lunactic. There is a parable in Bini that say's "If a mad man is talking at you and you talk back at him, you will also be seen as a mad man"
Police nah human being too ooh.
So u dont know that it takes a madman to arrest a madman. No matter wht they do they should be arrested simple.
Re: Stripping Self To Avoid Arrest In Nigeria - A New Trend by eneelfreda(f): 11:58am On Sep 22, 2013
Lol! Its kinda funny...and annoying as well
Re: Stripping Self To Avoid Arrest In Nigeria - A New Trend by macdelene(m): 11:58am On Sep 22, 2013
Lol if I be police I go wait make he roll finish with him na.kedness and go grabe him by him joystick to d police station. Nonsense
Re: Stripping Self To Avoid Arrest In Nigeria - A New Trend by daryoor(m): 12:32pm On Sep 22, 2013
it is not a trend

even if those things might have happened, it is not enough to be called a trend.

Examples of trends

419ers callin your phone claiming to be yr relative living abroad

colour blocking
Re: Stripping Self To Avoid Arrest In Nigeria - A New Trend by Policewoman(f): 12:32pm On Sep 22, 2013
I dont blame the cops who run fom them because madness can be infectious. cool
But as for me i go just handcuff his dick carry am go station.
Re: Stripping Self To Avoid Arrest In Nigeria - A New Trend by SenatorM(m): 12:47pm On Sep 22, 2013
As i have always said:END TIME THINGS...
Re: Stripping Self To Avoid Arrest In Nigeria - A New Trend by Nobody: 12:51pm On Sep 22, 2013
mac-delene:
Lol if I be police I go wait make he roll finish with him na.kedness and go grabe him by him joystick to d police station. Nonsense
+^^..and RELEASE b4 u get 2 da station,huh?i mean it might rain n u might get...wet,u know. hmmmm.
meantime,tiss pretty wierd,n in ma hometown?! damm! N'Edo wa koyoo..
Re: Stripping Self To Avoid Arrest In Nigeria - A New Trend by hod898(m): 12:54pm On Sep 22, 2013
ifeelgood: Edo no dey carry last for yeye things.
#benzzyno:
Grossssssss...! Na only edo dis kind thing dey happen oo..abeg no generalise am..e get some nigerians wey dey nairaland wey no evn no wer naija dey for map oo...abeg no let them bliv say all naija youths d go unclad jst to avoid arrest.....cus if una de do am for edo no mean say we dey do am for banana island oo..cheesy
You guys are silly! How can you generalise a particular tribe to be sordid? U think Edo people are so careless? Only illiterates do what those pebbles did, and it doesn't take a genius to know that. Well, FYI edo people are one of the smartest people in Nigeria. Every tribe, as far as I'm concerned, has some disgusting things haunting them. At least stripping unclad is far better than beheading children for rituals.

@topic: that was totally insane! What were they thinking? They must lack modesty! But the culprits shouldn't have been left to scot free: talk about compromise.

3 Likes

Re: Stripping Self To Avoid Arrest In Nigeria - A New Trend by Enkaynwa(f): 12:57pm On Sep 22, 2013
rabdeluxe: You for use your new phone snap picture.
grin
Re: Stripping Self To Avoid Arrest In Nigeria - A New Trend by Nobody: 12:58pm On Sep 22, 2013
yemi2plus:
I can never put myself in the shoes of a Nigerian Police Man. Never, not even in the next world.

However, I see no senseable reason why a Policeman will allow a law breaker go free all because he stripped himself naked. Things like this can only happen in a country called; Nigeria.
seriously, i hate this...even if Nigeria is not good enough, be proud of her for once, even if the country is the worst, be proud of it, i'm very sure You'll be angry if you hear an American insulting Nigeria, or say a kenyan or any other African country saying annoying things about Nigeria...except you want to say You're not a Nigerian...learn to be proud of who you are!even if you complain from now till your death, You'll still be a Nigerian!
Re: Stripping Self To Avoid Arrest In Nigeria - A New Trend by ReubenAbati: 1:16pm On Sep 22, 2013
[size=18pt]i wan see d joystick, Abeg![/size]
Re: Stripping Self To Avoid Arrest In Nigeria - A New Trend by leofab(f): 1:33pm On Sep 22, 2013
yemi2plus:

However, I see no senseable reason why a Policeman will allow a law breaker go free all because he stripped himself naked. Things like this can only happen in a country called; Nigeria.
Re: Stripping Self To Avoid Arrest In Nigeria - A New Trend by donphilopus: 1:53pm On Sep 22, 2013
People are just asking for the joystick desperately..
What shall it profit a man (both Ladies and Guys) to see the Joystick of a Nitwit, and still remain the same...
Most especially the girls, they are just eager to see it.
OP please tell those girls to upload the PIX of their UNDERGROUND and you will upload the NITWIT'S own
Re: Stripping Self To Avoid Arrest In Nigeria - A New Trend by pendusky(m): 2:34pm On Sep 22, 2013
NEW TREND IN E-NIGERIA 'PIX OR IT DIDNT HAPPEN'
Re: Stripping Self To Avoid Arrest In Nigeria - A New Trend by Archiq: 2:55pm On Sep 22, 2013
The act of stripping self naked is barbaric and should be discouraged in all ramifications .The problem is persisting because, the police is sort of being lenient with the victim .If punishment is meted out drastically, you will notice a decline in the act . The police should do there work. Period.
Re: Stripping Self To Avoid Arrest In Nigeria - A New Trend by Isinimibo: 2:55pm On Sep 22, 2013
Abu Mikey: Edo people are good initiating troubles and are the best in terms of absconding from trouble!

Be that as it may,in Edo state,nobody wants to visit a police station as a "suspect" cos when you get there,there's this notion "Edo citizens" always stick to which is "If You Reach Police Station,Dem Go Change Am For You" grin apart frm edo state, is police station a good place 2 be? na every where police dey change charecter.

Hope you can decipher the bolded? wink
Re: Stripping Self To Avoid Arrest In Nigeria - A New Trend by Deiok(m): 2:56pm On Sep 22, 2013
Policewoman: I dont blame the cops who run fom them because madness can be infectious. cool
But as for me i go just handcuff his dick carry am go station.

GBAM!!!
Re: Stripping Self To Avoid Arrest In Nigeria - A New Trend by born2boink(m): 3:00pm On Sep 22, 2013
Archiq: The act of stripping self naked is barbaric and should be discouraged in all ramifications .The problem is persisting because, the police is sort of being lenient with the victim .If punishment is meted out drastically, you will notice a decline in the act . The police should do there work. Period.
if Police trying to arrest Danfour driver and they unclad themselves, what is stopping police from seizing their vehicles or toying it to the station if not the case of them trying to fight for bribes, or if a case of drive runs, they should try spot the vehicle number and report to FRSC for search of vehicle owners
Re: Stripping Self To Avoid Arrest In Nigeria - A New Trend by Deiok(m): 3:00pm On Sep 22, 2013
daryoor: it is not a trend

even if those things might have happened, it is not enough to be called a trend.

Examples of trends

419ers callin your phone claiming to be yr relative living abroad

colour blocking

I pity you.
Re: Stripping Self To Avoid Arrest In Nigeria - A New Trend by temmy3723(m): 3:06pm On Sep 22, 2013
I witness sometin of that nature in Lag but guys do u know wat? Police men too decided to go naked.Funny! But police con worst pass the driver sef
Re: Stripping Self To Avoid Arrest In Nigeria - A New Trend by obilu10001: 3:43pm On Sep 22, 2013
Abu Mikey: Edo people are good initiating troubles and are the best in terms of absconding from trouble!

Be that as it may,in Edo state,nobody wants to visit a police station as a "suspect" cos when you get there,there's this notion "Edo citizens" always stick to which is "If You Reach Police Station,Dem Go Change Am For You" grin

Hope you can decipher the bolded? wink
but Abu u can talk any how shal, watin u com sabi abt the Edos when u go make dat kind statement. U've only seen one, yet u are making up story about EDO PEOPLE. Na wa 4 u
Re: Stripping Self To Avoid Arrest In Nigeria - A New Trend by yemi2plus(m): 3:44pm On Sep 22, 2013
temmy3723: I witness sometin of that nature in Lag but guys do u know wat? Police men too decided to go naked.Funny! But police con worst pass the driver sef
is this a joke?
Re: Stripping Self To Avoid Arrest In Nigeria - A New Trend by Nobody: 3:45pm On Sep 22, 2013
I think there should be a law that forbids nudity. Since SAS (I don't know the meaning) division of the NPF in south west arrest and detain citizens that dress indecently.

EDITED:
Seun, why on earth would you change the word N:U.D.I.T.Y to nudity I think it's wrong, and annoying! Pure trash.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Somali Girls Are Most Beautyful In Africa (second Part Discussion) / Physically Challenged Lady Shares Her Story Of How She Overcame Stigmatization / L

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.