Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,353 members, 7,957,942 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 04:50 AM

Stripping Self To Avoid Arrest In Nigeria - A New Trend - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Stripping Self To Avoid Arrest In Nigeria - A New Trend (25780 Views)

Driver Jumps Off Bridge To Escape Arrest / PHOTOS: Lagos Danfo Driver Strips Naked To Avoid Arrest / Bus Driver & Conductor Strip To Prevent Arrest In Lagos (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stripping Self To Avoid Arrest In Nigeria - A New Trend by vislabraye(m): 3:59pm On Sep 22, 2013
If this strategy works especially against injustice, why would they stop ?

1 Like

Re: Stripping Self To Avoid Arrest In Nigeria - A New Trend by Revolva(m): 4:40pm On Sep 22, 2013
grin grin another way is to pretend you are deaf and dumb..police go leave you grin grin grin
Re: Stripping Self To Avoid Arrest In Nigeria - A New Trend by aeu1: 4:57pm On Sep 22, 2013
I am responding to this thread for the sake of at least one person who will learn something new here. This stripping has a lot to do with the spiritual realm (just realise that mere mentioning of spirit will make many to object profusely), however, for those that are aware that spiritual realm exists: in witchcraft, one of the popular ways of overpowering a target spiritually and consequently physically is to manifest scenes to attract sympathy after the offender must have committed an atrocity. The background to all these stripping is neither scientific, nor psychiatric in most cases as alluded to by many commentaries in this thread. Someone mentioned soldiers would not capitulate, if they are overpowered spiritually, they will equally turn back on a definite note.
Lesson: the main reason I post this is that, though we may not have encounter of our offenders striping, many times we nevertheless do experience the same spiritual operation at work. E,g,: assuming you are a manager in an office, your cashier STEALS say N1m, when she closes for the day this shortfall was detected, she (the cashier) weeps, or evoke similar scene, naturally, you normally would have have her arrested or call her guarantor to make up for the loss, but if you in the NORMAL WAY OF SHOWING HUMAN SYMPATHY console her, perhaps, issue her handkerchief considering the volume of tears she is actually shedding - that case will automatically become closed. I am not saying this happens in all instance, but it is a simple tool used by withes/wizards to escape after committing even heinous atrocity. The keyword here is discernment. Similarly, some evil parents purposefully "download" serious or constant sickness or unnatural poverty in partnership with demons and use it as a trap to financially drain their SYMPATHETIC children. Ordinarily, my post does not make sense to reasoning, that is exactly how spiritual issues affects mere casual physical matters without detection. Having this background in mind, will you still blame those police? Someone will equally notice the preponderance of this behavior in localities where people there tend to have a high level of spiritual consciousness!!!
Conclusion: as much as it's good to be sympathetic, try and avoid being TRAPPED by agents by being prayerful and observant, especially where when you encounter a sympathetic scenario yet your spirit does not give you inner peace to show sympathy. Someone will immediately recall a typical motor park in major Nigerian cities ........ traps for sympathy along with genuine cases. Some beggers there are housing estate owners!!!!! The world is full of evil.
As earlier submitted, please kindly don't waste your time criticizing my position, I am passing info to a soul that badly need this piece.
God bless you all.

1 Like

Re: Stripping Self To Avoid Arrest In Nigeria - A New Trend by ozoemeka(m): 5:08pm On Sep 22, 2013
this one sounds like super story undecided

yemi2plus: Fellow Nigerians.

My name is Yemi, I'm a student based in Benin City, the Edo State Capital, Nigeria.

A new trend among my fellow Nigeria youths has been bothering me for quiet sometime now and I will be happy if we all can contribute to this thread and see how will can help ourselves.

Yesterday, I went to Ring Road (Abuma) to buy a mobile phone but was suprised and shocked when I saw a middle-aged man displaying his talent. It all started like a Joke.

The commerical bus driver was stopped by two men of the Nigerian Police Force for parking his bus on the wrong lane which was just a stone-throw from the Ring Road Police Station, he was asked to pay a fine or get arrested for breaking the law.

To my greatest suprised, he came down from his bus, took of his clothes (trouser and t-shirt) and started rolling on the floor, spitting out saliva and rubbing it on his body like a mad man. Soon, the two Police men on ground at the time of the incident grabbed him by his hand and were trying to take him to the station, when he suddenly forced himself out of their hands and took of his dirty perry-cole boxer.

"I won die today o. make una kill me o..

"shebi una dey find who una arrest, make una arrest me na" the bus driver said crying like a christmas goat with his eyes out of their sockets.

You need to see how "our" Nigerian Policemen gave him way to continue with his drama, the whole of Ring Road, including market women all rushed to sence just to watched as the young man continued fooling himself and his fellow young. Young sexy girls were not left out, trust Benin girls now, they brought out their phone, snapping and recording the event as they unfold.

You need to see how huge and bushy his dick was, he sure would win the "world most bushy dick" if there was any competition like that.

The drama was on for about an hour as the Policemen left him there and went back to their duty post.

I was suprised when the Police men left without arresting him. Could it be because they were scared of him? I guess NO! They could have called for help from other Policemen at the station, but they didn't.

Another story, I watched this on ITV news two days ago. Some youths of an area which I can't remember the name now protested to NEPA office cause of what they tagged as "419 NEPA", during the protest a young man stripped himself naked not minding the fact that there were sexy divas looking at him. After the protest, their light was stil not restored and they all walked home in shame.

Some years back, in my former area, A married man beat up his wife, the women went to the station and came back with about six Policemen to arrest him. To the surprise of all, her husband striped himself naked, poo on the ground and was eating his poo all because he was trying to avoid arrest. The Police men could not arrest him, they all went back to their station.

Now, what is the problem with our youths of today?
Why this new trend?
Is stripping oneself the only or best way to avoid arrest?
What can be done to stop this new trend among our youths?
Why do Policemen allow this kind of people go free without arresting them?

Let's all share our stories with event like the above and see how we can help youths with such mentality.

Mod, I will be happy if this thread hit the front page. I want to use it as a celebration of my two years on Nairaland.
Re: Stripping Self To Avoid Arrest In Nigeria - A New Trend by AbuMikey(m): 5:20pm On Sep 22, 2013
obilu10001: but Abu u can talk any how shal, watin u com sabi abt the Edos when u go make dat kind statement. U've only seen one, yet u are making up story about EDO PEOPLE. Na wa 4 u
if I call you animal now,dem go say I dey insult you!!!

You nor get sense o angry

If you nor know,I be edo boy and I know,and I know fully well,everything wen I type!

1 Like

Re: Stripping Self To Avoid Arrest In Nigeria - A New Trend by MANOSUB(m): 5:24pm On Sep 22, 2013
Police-phobia
Re: Stripping Self To Avoid Arrest In Nigeria - A New Trend by lepasharon(f): 6:34pm On Sep 22, 2013
@ OP,why are you describing a mans diickk? undecided
Re: Stripping Self To Avoid Arrest In Nigeria - A New Trend by ProfChris10(m): 6:42pm On Sep 22, 2013
I have witnessed such scenario before, People no get shame again o, I guess it was as a result of fear of been arrested. As for the police arresting an unclad man doesn't make sense now for the kind of crime of parking wrongly, just imagine dragging an unclad man to the station, it would seem like arresting a mad man. It's funny and foolish
Re: Stripping Self To Avoid Arrest In Nigeria - A New Trend by yemi2plus(m): 6:50pm On Sep 22, 2013
lepasharon: @ OP,why are you describing a mans diickk? undecided
it's part of storytelling
Re: Stripping Self To Avoid Arrest In Nigeria - A New Trend by yemi2plus(m): 6:51pm On Sep 22, 2013
ProfChris10:
As for the police arresting an unclad man doesn't make sense now for the kind of crime of parking wrongly, just imagine dragging an unclad man to the station, it would seem like arresting a mad man. It's funny and foolish
are you saying they should let them go free?
Re: Stripping Self To Avoid Arrest In Nigeria - A New Trend by ProfChris10(m): 6:54pm On Sep 22, 2013
yemi2plus:
are you saying they should let them go free?
What the police would have done is to stop the man from getting unclad. It doesn't look professional arresting an unclad man in the said crime.
Re: Stripping Self To Avoid Arrest In Nigeria - A New Trend by lepasharon(f): 7:05pm On Sep 22, 2013
yemi2plus:
it's part of storytelling

u didnt have to say how hairy it was..it makes you seem like a fagg lipsrsealed..or maybe you are.. i dunno
Re: Stripping Self To Avoid Arrest In Nigeria - A New Trend by creativemusic: 7:18pm On Sep 22, 2013
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Stripping Self To Avoid Arrest In Nigeria - A New Trend by MrMac10(m): 7:47pm On Sep 22, 2013
What do u expect when the rich are above the Law
Re: Stripping Self To Avoid Arrest In Nigeria - A New Trend by yemi2plus(m): 7:56pm On Sep 22, 2013
Mr Mac-10:
What do u expect when the rich are above the Law
how does that relate with the topic on ground?
Re: Stripping Self To Avoid Arrest In Nigeria - A New Trend by mrperfect(m): 8:03pm On Sep 22, 2013
It all bother on type of offense and who sent the police men.
Re: Stripping Self To Avoid Arrest In Nigeria - A New Trend by queven: 9:30pm On Sep 22, 2013
Just today, my first time ever, I saw a fresh looking boy with fresh haircut unclad at obalende bus stop, he does not look mad and neither does he look dirty, till now am still wondering what could have happened to him, dnt think e is avoiding arrest though, funniest part was that e was not even covering his joystick,
Re: Stripping Self To Avoid Arrest In Nigeria - A New Trend by yemi2plus(m): 9:53pm On Sep 22, 2013
queven: Just today, my first time ever, I saw a fresh looking boy with fresh haircut unclad at obalende bus stop, he does not look mad and neither does he look dirty, till now am still wondering what could have happened to him, dnt think e is avoiding arrest though, funniest part was that e was not even covering his joystick,
and you stood watching without helping him?
Re: Stripping Self To Avoid Arrest In Nigeria - A New Trend by Lanresnett(m): 9:56pm On Sep 22, 2013
queven: Just today, my first time ever, I saw a fresh looking boy with fresh haircut unclad at obalende bus stop, he does not look mad and neither does he look dirty, till now am still wondering what could have happened to him, dnt think e is avoiding arrest though, funniest part was that e was not even covering his joystick,

End things, abi hw we go explain am again
Re: Stripping Self To Avoid Arrest In Nigeria - A New Trend by Deiok(m): 10:26pm On Sep 22, 2013
?
Re: Stripping Self To Avoid Arrest In Nigeria - A New Trend by otodeluxe(m): 12:31am On Sep 23, 2013
Freiburger:
You dont need to stop the people from getting themselves unclad when arrested, teach the police how to get seroius while doing their job, Why should a police officer leave a law breaker unarrested just because he/she decided to get unclad?

How would you arrest a naked man? Unless you're gay
Re: Stripping Self To Avoid Arrest In Nigeria - A New Trend by hardbody: 6:47am On Sep 23, 2013
temmy3723: I witness sometin of that nature in Lag but guys do u know wat? Police men too decided to go naked.Funny! But police con worst pass the driver sef

When last did you lie?
Re: Stripping Self To Avoid Arrest In Nigeria - A New Trend by eightsin(m): 7:03am On Sep 23, 2013
Freiburger:
You dont need to stop the people from getting themselves unclad when arrested, teach the police how to get seroius while doing their job, Why should a police officer leave a law breaker unarrested just because he/she decided to get unclad?

For fear of being charge with harrasmnt.
Re: Stripping Self To Avoid Arrest In Nigeria - A New Trend by eneojojohnsam(m): 7:16am On Sep 23, 2013
I witnessed another shit lyk dat mysef in lagos. policemen were arresting men riding okada. I was coming with my friends from somewhere and lo and behold after long dragging of d bike with the okada man d man took off his clothes in broad-day light and started misbehaving, saw so many girls there to watch and lad and it made many of dem reach orgasm. I am always ashamed when people who are supposed to be married behave shamefully.
Re: Stripping Self To Avoid Arrest In Nigeria - A New Trend by elampiro(m): 7:28am On Sep 23, 2013
aeu1: I am responding to this thread for the sake of at least one person who will learn something new here. This stripping has a lot to do with the spiritual realm (just realise that mere mentioning of spirit will make many to object profusely), however, for those that are aware that spiritual realm exists: in witchcraft, one of the popular ways of overpowering a target spiritually and consequently physically is to manifest scenes to attract sympathy after the offender must have committed an atrocity. The background to all these stripping is neither scientific, nor psychiatric in most cases as alluded to by many commentaries in this thread. Someone mentioned soldiers would not capitulate, if they are overpowered spiritually, they will equally turn back on a definite note.
Lesson: the main reason I post this is that, though we may not have encounter of our offenders striping, many times we nevertheless do experience the same spiritual operation at work. E,g,: assuming you are a manager in an office, your cashier STEALS say N1m, when she closes for the day this shortfall was detected, she (the cashier) weeps, or evoke similar scene, naturally, you normally would have have her arrested or call her guarantor to make up for the loss, but if you in the NORMAL WAY OF SHOWING HUMAN SYMPATHY console her, perhaps, issue her handkerchief considering the volume of tears she is actually shedding - that case will automatically become closed. I am not saying this happens in all instance, but it is a simple tool used by withes/wizards to escape after committing even heinous atrocity. The keyword here is discernment. Similarly, some evil parents purposefully "download" serious or constant sickness or unnatural poverty in partnership with demons and use it as a trap to financially drain their SYMPATHETIC children. Ordinarily, my post does not make sense to reasoning, that is exactly how spiritual issues affects mere casual physical matters without detection. Having this background in mind, will you still blame those police? Someone will equally notice the preponderance of this behavior in localities where people there tend to have a high level of spiritual consciousness!!!
Conclusion: as much as it's good to be sympathetic, try and avoid being TRAPPED by agents by being prayerful and observant, especially where when you encounter a sympathetic scenario yet your spirit does not give you inner peace to show sympathy. Someone will immediately recall a typical motor park in major Nigerian cities ........ traps for sympathy along with genuine cases. Some beggers there are housing estate owners!!!!! The world is full of evil.
As earlier submitted, please kindly don't waste your time criticizing my position, I am passing info to a soul that badly need this piece.
God bless you all.

I think you are living in fear and you are probably a believer of a fake prophet who has put so much fear in you. You see everything from a spiritual perspective.
Re: Stripping Self To Avoid Arrest In Nigeria - A New Trend by ReubenAbati: 8:52am On Sep 23, 2013
aeu1: I am responding to this thread for the sake of at least one person who will learn something new here. This stripping has a lot to do with the spiritual realm (just realise that mere mentioning of spirit will make many to object profusely), however, for those that are aware that spiritual realm exists: in witchcraft, one of the popular ways of overpowering a target spiritually and consequently physically is to manifest scenes to attract sympathy after the offender must have committed an atrocity. The background to all these stripping is neither scientific, nor psychiatric in most cases as alluded to by many commentaries in this thread. Someone mentioned soldiers would not capitulate, if they are overpowered spiritually, they will equally turn back on a definite note.
God bless you all.

[size=18pt]You are a gullible goat! You have been deceived, and you are an embarrassment to the Christain community! Woe to you and your fake prophet(ess)[/size]
Re: Stripping Self To Avoid Arrest In Nigeria - A New Trend by Ibrahimolaitan(m): 8:52am On Sep 23, 2013
[color=#000099][/color]
yemi2plus: Fellow Nigerians.

My name is Yemi, I'm a student based in Benin City, the Edo State Capital, Nigeria.

A new trend among my fellow Nigeria youths has been bothering me for quiet sometime now and I will be happy if we all can contribute to this thread and see how will can help ourselves.

Yesterday, I went to Ring Road (Abuma) to buy a mobile phone but was suprised and shocked when I saw a middle-aged man displaying his talent. It all started like a Joke.

The commerical bus driver was stopped by two men of the Nigerian Police Force for parking his bus on the wrong lane which was just a stone-throw from the Ring Road Police Station, he was asked to pay a fine or get arrested for breaking the law.

To my greatest suprised, he came down from his bus, took of his clothes (trouser and t-shirt) and started rolling on the floor, spitting out saliva and rubbing it on his body like a mad man. Soon, the two Police men on ground at the time of the incident grabbed him by his hand and were trying to take him to the station, when he suddenly forced himself out of their hands and took of his dirty perry-cole boxer.

"I won die today o. make una kill me o..

"shebi una dey find who una arrest, make una arrest me na" the bus driver said crying like a christmas goat with his eyes out of their sockets.

You need to see how "our" Nigerian Policemen gave him way to continue with his drama, the whole of Ring Road, including market women all rushed to sence just to watched as the young man continued fooling himself and his fellow young. Young sexy girls were not left out, trust Benin girls now, they brought out their phone, snapping and recording the event as they unfold.

You need to see how huge and bushy his dick was, he sure would win the "world most bushy dick" if there was any competition like that.

The drama was on for about an hour as the Policemen left him there and went back to their duty post.

I was suprised when the Police men left without arresting him. Could it be because they were scared of him? I guess NO! They could have called for help from other Policemen at the station, but they didn't.

Another story, I watched this on ITV news two days ago. Some youths of an area which I can't remember the name now protested to NEPA office cause of what they tagged as "419 NEPA", during the protest a young man stripped himself naked not minding the fact that there were sexy divas looking at him. After the protest, their light was stil not restored and they all walked home in shame.

Some years back, in my former area, A married man beat up his wife, the women went to the station and came back with about six Policemen to arrest him. To the surprise of all, her husband striped himself naked, poo on the ground and was eating his poo all because he was trying to avoid arrest. The Police men could not arrest him, they all went back to their station.

Now, what is the problem with our youths of today?
Why this new trend?
Is stripping oneself the only or best way to avoid arrest?
What can be done to stop this new trend among our youths?
Why do Policemen allow this kind of people go free without arresting them?

Let's all share our stories with event like the above and see how we can help youths with such mentality.

Mod, I will be happy if this thread hit the front page. I want to use it as a celebration of my two years on Nairaland.
story teller
Re: Stripping Self To Avoid Arrest In Nigeria - A New Trend by yemi2plus(m): 8:59am On Sep 23, 2013
Ibrahim olaitan: story teller
you don't have to quote the original post just to type that. Are you a learner?
Re: Stripping Self To Avoid Arrest In Nigeria - A New Trend by koolg: 9:10am On Sep 23, 2013
this OP is higher than me myself
Re: Stripping Self To Avoid Arrest In Nigeria - A New Trend by ddeola: 9:14am On Sep 23, 2013
Though stupid, but that is the only way he can save himself

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Physically Challenged Lady Shares Her Story Of How She Overcame Stigmatization / Have You Ever Been Accused Wrongly? Share Your Experience! / s

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.