Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,473 members, 7,819,721 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:39 PM

Stripping Self To Avoid Arrest In Nigeria - A New Trend - Nairaland / General (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Stripping Self To Avoid Arrest In Nigeria - A New Trend (25677 Views)

Driver Jumps Off Bridge To Escape Arrest / PHOTOS: Lagos Danfo Driver Strips Naked To Avoid Arrest / Bus Driver & Conductor Strip To Prevent Arrest In Lagos (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stripping Self To Avoid Arrest In Nigeria - A New Trend by Iykay631(m): 9:20am On Sep 23, 2013
segs_inc: Guess they only try this with police. They dare not try this with a soldier..
segs_inc: Guess they only try this with police. They dare not try this with a soldier..
Re: Stripping Self To Avoid Arrest In Nigeria - A New Trend by YoungGame: 9:53am On Sep 23, 2013
yemi2plus:
I can never put myself in the shoes of a Nigerian Police Man. Never, not even in the next world.

However, I see no senseable reason why a Policeman will allow a law breaker go free all because he stripped himself naked. Things like this can only happen in a country called; Nigeria.
bruv, we are in a country called Nigeria and the reason why police arrest citizens is to earn money aka bailgrin and when a police man arrest a mad man, na who wan bail mad man Instead u are given him free room (cell) to sleep.. And when the said guy (acting to be mad) die in police custody, that wan na big problem for police.. So the best way to avoid police arrest is by acting insane... I no blame the guys acting insane.. grin
Re: Stripping Self To Avoid Arrest In Nigeria - A New Trend by nairacodedcom(m): 9:54am On Sep 23, 2013
This is insane.
Re: Stripping Self To Avoid Arrest In Nigeria - A New Trend by YoungGame: 10:00am On Sep 23, 2013
aeu1: I am responding to this thread for the sake of at least one person who will learn something new here. This stripping has a lot to do with the spiritual realm (just realise that mere mentioning of spirit will make many to object profusely), however, for those that are aware that spiritual realm exists: in witchcraft, one of the popular ways of overpowering a target spiritually and consequently physically is to manifest scenes to attract sympathy after the offender must have committed an atrocity. The background to all these stripping is neither scientific, nor psychiatric in most cases as alluded to by many commentaries in this thread. Someone mentioned soldiers would not capitulate, if they are overpowered spiritually, they will equally turn back on a definite note.
Lesson: the main reason I post this is that, though we may not have encounter of our offenders striping, many times we nevertheless do experience the same spiritual operation at work. E,g,: assuming you are a manager in an office, your cashier STEALS say N1m, when she closes for the day this shortfall was detected, she (the cashier) weeps, or evoke similar scene, naturally, you normally would have have her arrested or call her guarantor to make up for the loss, but if you in the NORMAL WAY OF SHOWING HUMAN SYMPATHY console her, perhaps, issue her handkerchief considering the volume of tears she is actually shedding - that case will automatically become closed. I am not saying this happens in all instance, but it is a simple tool used by withes/wizards to escape after committing even heinous atrocity. The keyword here is discernment. Similarly, some evil parents purposefully "download" serious or constant sickness or unnatural poverty in partnership with demons and use it as a trap to financially drain their SYMPATHETIC children. Ordinarily, my post does not make sense to reasoning, that is exactly how spiritual issues affects mere casual physical matters without detection. Having this background in mind, will you still blame those police? Someone will equally notice the preponderance of this behavior in localities where people there tend to have a high level of spiritual consciousness!!!
Conclusion: as much as it's good to be sympathetic, try and avoid being TRAPPED by agents by being prayerful and observant, especially where when you encounter a sympathetic scenario yet your spirit does not give you inner peace to show sympathy. Someone will immediately recall a typical motor park in major Nigerian cities ........ traps for sympathy along with genuine cases. Some beggers there are housing estate owners!!!!! The world is full of evil.
As earlier submitted, please kindly don't waste your time criticizing my position, I am passing info to a soul that badly need this piece.
God bless you all.
bros, u dont expect me to read this long epistle.. Do u
Re: Stripping Self To Avoid Arrest In Nigeria - A New Trend by kolamilan(m): 11:32pm On Sep 23, 2013
that's the new thrend.
Re: Stripping Self To Avoid Arrest In Nigeria - A New Trend by elampiro(m): 6:12am On Sep 24, 2013
Which is better/best? Police arrest you for a traffic offense:

1. You settle on the spot with N500 or N1k

Or

2. You go to station with them and pay N5K, or at worst you sleep in the cell for one night.

Or

3. You decide to embarrass your children and wife by stripping naked in public in the eyes of other children who will mock your kids in school forever.

Illiteracy is truly a disease. In his mind now he is very sensible and a hero. He lacks any self dignity, such men are heavy 'patronizer' of brothels.
Re: Stripping Self To Avoid Arrest In Nigeria - A New Trend by hardeyincah(m): 8:18am On Sep 24, 2013
homesteady: I'm yet to see such a thing happening!
what are u waiting for? travel down to EDO or ARO.........
Re: Stripping Self To Avoid Arrest In Nigeria - A New Trend by Emmabigvoice: 8:54am On Sep 24, 2013
i believe those koti for ekp werin concern dem hahahahahahaha
Abu Mikey: I've even seen such scene at Ekpoma,about two weeks ago sef,but the policemen didn't take it easy with the boy oo,cos they used Baton to put some sense inside his skull cheesyshocked!!!

It wasn't funny that day sha.

All izz well

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Somali Girls Are Most Beautyful In Africa (second Part Discussion) / Physically Challenged Lady Shares Her Story Of How She Overcame Stigmatization / L

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.