Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,302 members, 7,819,021 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:08 AM

Reason Why Some Women Are Only Treated As A Wife - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Reason Why Some Women Are Only Treated As A Wife (809 Views)

My Father's Advice To Me When I Was Searching For A Wife... / Why Are Some Women Hostile During Pregnancy? / Why Do Some Women Want More Kids? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Reason Why Some Women Are Only Treated As A Wife by gistmelove(m): 8:47am On Sep 21, 2013
The fact remains that how many wife today are friends,companion,mate,lover etc,the answer is majority of women today are just wife's, which means they are just"a woman joined to a man in marriage"and so are treated as such.
Most women just go into marriage this days as a result of peer pressure and what the society will think about them if they see them as a single lady, so they just look out for a guy who is ready to say
"I want to marry you"this becomes all they look out for, some will even say"I can't date a guy who is not ready to marry me"since marriage is all they want they don't feel its necessary to establish a connection with the guy,
his marriage proposal becomes the connection they need to go into marriage with him and when they get married,
they are treated like mere wife's because there was no connection that would have warrant the man to treat them like a friend,lover,ma te etc..
At no point did they become his friend, just because you both talk,gist and laugh together doesn't make him your friend,the moment these women do this with a man they automatically believe

Continue reading click here >> http://www./2013/09/reason-why-some-women-are-only-treated.html
Re: Reason Why Some Women Are Only Treated As A Wife by Nobody: 12:39pm On Sep 22, 2013
Why can't you for once just finish your storey here. Must i click everytym? I don't have MB to waste. Kindly transfer MB for me, so i can continue frm there
Re: Reason Why Some Women Are Only Treated As A Wife by EfemenaXY: 1:17pm On Sep 22, 2013
@OP, kindly incorporate the use of the period or fullstop in your write up!

I'm out of breath from reading your non-ending sentences. You wan kill person? angry angry

And to reiterate what the poster above me's said, paste the full story here. I'm not going to click on your link or visit your blog - thank you very much.

(1) (Reply)

DO YOU PAMPER YOUR CHILDREN WITH GADGETS? READ / Nigerian in London convicted for killing 3-yr-old for bedwetting / Pls Help My Family

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.