Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,753 members, 7,820,608 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:05 PM

Why Do Some Women Want More Kids? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why Do Some Women Want More Kids? (14835 Views)

Why Are Some Women Hostile During Pregnancy? / Why Do Women Generally Want More Kids? / : Had Surgery To Prevent Pregnancy - Now Couple Wants More Kids: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Some Women Want More Kids? by effisyman: 3:42pm On Sep 13, 2014
The struggles of 9 months pregnancy and "delivery pains" is more than enough reason to want few children.

Add the Nigerian economic situation and how easy to make money versus cost of living, the answer is very clear.

So, one wonder why some women after 3-4 kids still wants more embarassed

Abi is there a reward for having plenty kids nii?

9 Likes

Re: Why Do Some Women Want More Kids? by kilokeys(m): 3:48pm On Sep 13, 2014
1.leverage...
the more kids the more in control of their home, the more they can manipulate d man

2. Ego
the more the merrier, they can prove they rnt barren,. boys and girls na im baba God use bless them.( sometimes to mock the finer lady with no kids or one kid)

3. Entertainment

they love d stress, they had barbie dolls and teddies as kids.. how abt one that's alive

20 Likes

Re: Why Do Some Women Want More Kids? by EfemenaXY: 4:05pm On Sep 13, 2014
effisyman: The struggles of 9 months pregnancy and "delivery pains" is more than enough reason to want few children.

Add the Nigerian economic situation and how easy to make money versus cost of living, the answer is very clear.

So, one wonder why some women after 3-4 kids still wants more embarassed

Abi is there a reward for having plenty kids nii?

Why not ask them directly?

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Some Women Want More Kids? by Baddo101(m): 4:07pm On Sep 13, 2014
They want more kids so dat while one dey wash plate, one will go market, one go wash cloth, one go dey do d cooking. etc. its all about division of labour ..........Lol...

37 Likes

Re: Why Do Some Women Want More Kids? by Nobody: 4:13pm On Sep 13, 2014
Some women just love children smiley like me,I'd have loved to have as many as I can have,but....e no eazy,economy,physical stress of taking care of them,mental stress of always worrying about them....may God bless my girls for me kiss kiss kiss

32 Likes

Re: Why Do Some Women Want More Kids? by Kanwulia: 11:20pm On Sep 13, 2014
Because they love kids and being pregnant! kiss

5 Likes

Re: Why Do Some Women Want More Kids? by eleojo23: 4:23am On Sep 14, 2014
They love them. But please love them enough not to bring them into this world to suffer. Have as much as you can take care of. Having many kids is expensive. They are not going to forever remain kids that you just hold in your hands. They are going to attend school plus other expenses you will incur as they grow up. So, proper planning is necessary..

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Some Women Want More Kids? by Davijunson: 4:23am On Sep 14, 2014
Have them many, yu neva myt know wch of dem would become a future DANGOTE

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Women Want More Kids? by Bsc(m): 4:23am On Sep 14, 2014
The joy of motherhood..

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Some Women Want More Kids? by merit12(f): 4:24am On Sep 14, 2014
Yes oh
Re: Why Do Some Women Want More Kids? by akinladejo: 4:25am On Sep 14, 2014
I once met a woman that said if a woman did not given birth to all babies in her womb it will worry and disturb her health later in d future.hence she kept on given birth.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Some Women Want More Kids? by nekaa(f): 4:27am On Sep 14, 2014
I too have wondered how they can want more knowing aw "fun filled " the process can be, from what I figured a woman forgets the whole epistle once she holds her baby. Something else can deter her Buh definitely not the stress and Labour

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Some Women Want More Kids? by germainediva(f): 4:28am On Sep 14, 2014
Ignorance

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Some Women Want More Kids? by Baawaa(m): 4:28am On Sep 14, 2014
Ask Patience Jonathan,she is first lady angry grin

7 Likes

Re: Why Do Some Women Want More Kids? by esoboy875(m): 4:31am On Sep 14, 2014
Dey don't feel d stress bcoz it is d duty going to dem by God bt d limit in havin children is as a result of d economy we find ourself nd nt d stress/pains dey pass thr as women.
Re: Why Do Some Women Want More Kids? by johnstar(m): 4:40am On Sep 14, 2014
na competition, cus if they see other women wit pregnancy, they wuld wnt 2 gt pregnant by force
Re: Why Do Some Women Want More Kids? by SafetyFirst(m): 4:51am On Sep 14, 2014
Re: Why Do Some Women Want More Kids? by MrRhymes101(m): 4:56am On Sep 14, 2014
SOME LOVE CHILDREN N OTHERS LOVE THE ACTIVITY THAT BRINGS CHILDREN wink

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Some Women Want More Kids? by Chienex24(m): 5:00am On Sep 14, 2014
Simple: so her husband will divert more money for d family......
you know men now; beer, womanizing, or more usefully, his relatives......m
Re: Why Do Some Women Want More Kids? by Elmickzy(m): 5:06am On Sep 14, 2014
Make I Ask My Mama
Re: Why Do Some Women Want More Kids? by dotna(m): 5:11am On Sep 14, 2014
Let's do the best for children

Ten Most Common Face Washing Mistakes
https://www.nairaland.com/1893525/ten-most-common-face-washing
Re: Why Do Some Women Want More Kids? by siino(m): 5:15am On Sep 14, 2014
U no fit understand, ask ur mum or sis they will tell u beta
Re: Why Do Some Women Want More Kids? by ichidodo: 5:18am On Sep 14, 2014
They want more kids because they need their own brood....The bigger the brood the happier they are...Pretty much psychology.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Women Want More Kids? by Nobody: 5:24am On Sep 14, 2014
akinladejo: I once met a woman that said if a woman did not given birth to all babies in her womb it will worry and disturb her health later in d future.hence she kept on given birth.

MYTHS...

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Some Women Want More Kids? by datguru: 5:24am On Sep 14, 2014
Lemme ask my granny
Re: Why Do Some Women Want More Kids? by gift01: 5:43am On Sep 14, 2014
That thing dey scratch dem (man and woman)
Re: Why Do Some Women Want More Kids? by Nobody: 5:46am On Sep 14, 2014
I sometimes wonder why too, it's not easy to push one child yet some people will still be getting pregnant even after 4 kids.

God no go let person see bad thing o, 2 kids don do.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Women Want More Kids? by IamDejman(m): 5:46am On Sep 14, 2014
My mama get 5 of us. grin

There is a kind of joy they find in having kids, taking care of dem.

But what I feel is d more kids, d more "ounje omo" there would be.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Women Want More Kids? by Nobody: 5:47am On Sep 14, 2014
Am not too sure its women that wants more kids, Some do. On the contrary men lack family planning and always produce more through women. Nowadays women will tell you they are OK with two kids, but its never the case, they ends up with 5 to 6.

#As for me, am already doing pressup in preparation of fatherhood. And to my wife to be "start ur own motherhood pressup" we go drop 12.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Some Women Want More Kids? by Nobody: 5:55am On Sep 14, 2014
Because the toddler age is so adorable! So cute so lovable. Seeing them learn to walk, talk and display their intelligence is something the mum wants to see again and again.

I go do plenty shakara with my kids ehn

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Some Women Want More Kids? by Pavore9: 6:18am On Sep 14, 2014
hmm..

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Word “Marriage Is Just For Once” Is A Scam Don't Fall For It? / Am Gradually Loosing It / Omg

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.