Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,607 members, 7,816,508 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:18 PM

Top 10 Countries In The World To Migrate To - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Top 10 Countries In The World To Migrate To (154562 Views)

Top 10 Countries With The Highest Salaries (photos) / Which Is The Best African Country To Migrate? / What Country Can A Nigeria Easily Migrate To Without Much Travel Trouble? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Top 10 Countries In The World To Migrate To by Nobody: 12:30am On Oct 06, 2013
twaintoy: Ok. Seen the list but mine isn't among. I studied mass communication and i presently lecture as an assistant lecturer in a state polytechnic. My fiance studied mass communication too and presently works in a bank. Please, what are our chances of migrating to canada? We filled a form with Jonathan King Limited today. Would love to know if this agent is real?

Jonathan King is the biggest scam of all.i know that company,that guy is a what I call corporate fraud... u can gather all the infoa u want here and do it urself
Re: Top 10 Countries In The World To Migrate To by Nobody: 12:34am On Oct 06, 2013
^ is leaving the solution?
Is staying over there the solution?
Are u not ashamed to come in your country only as a tourist?
Re: Top 10 Countries In The World To Migrate To by emmog25: 12:36am On Oct 06, 2013
170chuks: My brother what of Carter .. Any info.. ?

which one be CARTER? Abi john Carter don get country? my friend u better go back to start primary sch and study Atlas ? u sef wan commot, no sha go turn pencil upside-down oo, if u follow ship commot eventually. My guy wan go carter.... lmao!

4 Likes

Re: Top 10 Countries In The World To Migrate To by rafcrown(m): 12:38am On Oct 06, 2013
If you want to travel abroad and enjoy your stay and benefits from the money invested in the trip-FOCUS ON THE BEST 10 listed.Norway,Switzerland and Luxembourg are excellent places,if you enter properly and legally and ready to learn the language(s),if applicable.
Re: Top 10 Countries In The World To Migrate To by mkoabiola: 12:40am On Oct 06, 2013
bendicion09:
Football ke, I am a lady so i cant play football. Do you live here, i will need advice o, i am thinking of going back to nigeria but my kids...
B patient.
My frnd lives in spain nad he is doing fyn,though is a guy.
Dnt rush home oo,waiting u go tell dem 4 nja.
Patience is d word.
Re: Top 10 Countries In The World To Migrate To by rafcrown(m): 12:40am On Oct 06, 2013
cap28: Look no western country wants or needs black immigrants anymore because they no longer need cheap labour, many of them are in economic recession so while you are drawing up your lists you better understand that you are not wanted in Europe or America the only people who can move freely between Europe and America with a chance of making a decent living are white people, the door has even been slammed shut against Asians.

WRONG INFORMATION-THEY WILL ALWAYS NEED PEOPLE EVERY BLESSED DAY.

Re: Top 10 Countries In The World To Migrate To by rafcrown(m): 12:42am On Oct 06, 2013
fortsierafino: What about czech republic?
THEY LISTED THE BEST AND TRULY THE BEST,IF U PREFER CZECH REP,BEST OF LUCK.
Re: Top 10 Countries In The World To Migrate To by Macchiavelli(m): 12:44am On Oct 06, 2013
Please I studied human physiology and I will like to know if there is any university in new zealand that I can further my studies in pharmacy and what is required of me to further in that country.
Re: Top 10 Countries In The World To Migrate To by Indehouse(m): 12:46am On Oct 06, 2013
cool cool cool
Re: Top 10 Countries In The World To Migrate To by oluseyi33(m): 12:49am On Oct 06, 2013
Have had of Norway ,any one with a link on how to get a Norway visa
Re: Top 10 Countries In The World To Migrate To by rafcrown(m): 12:50am On Oct 06, 2013
Kalamaya: Norway for me remains the best place to live. I'm Still enjoying the decision i took four years ago by migrating with my family to Norway. The advantages are just too much.
How can one get job there as EU member?I LOVE NO 1 COUNTRY.
Re: Top 10 Countries In The World To Migrate To by OmoOshodi(m): 12:50am On Oct 06, 2013
Abe
Re: Top 10 Countries In The World To Migrate To by rafcrown(m): 12:52am On Oct 06, 2013
swiftycool:

Thats nice to know and more encouraging to get first hand information from a present resident migrant, but please tell the house how you embarked on the immigration process, was it initially as a student or directly as a job seeker also are you Nigerian? and what did it take to bring all your family with you?

Lets hear your views about NO 1 country.
Re: Top 10 Countries In The World To Migrate To by uromicom: 12:56am On Oct 06, 2013
no life in oyibo country my people na suffer they there befor you dey come back your mate when you leave for nigeria done marry build house

girls..... prustitute

boys....... drungs or yahoo

apart from that my people na suffer you go suffer die

2 Likes

Re: Top 10 Countries In The World To Migrate To by uromicom: 12:57am On Oct 06, 2013
you when dey do visa if you travel eye go turn you?
Re: Top 10 Countries In The World To Migrate To by rafcrown(m): 12:58am On Oct 06, 2013
@MARKENNY WHO WROTE THIS BEFORE@poster i will not adivse but i will tell u little about norway
i was in norway(oslo) last year for one month,for my own norway is a bullshit conutry
first the black in norway nerva talk to each other,and incase u havnt check norway is second in
the list of most expensive conutry,one bottle of gas water cost 10kone about 5euro
,in germany it cost 35cent and 25cent fant,austria it cost 90cent,i cant afford there hotel so i slept in the
bahnhof(train station)for 3 days and the last days in asylum camp,if say hallo to black in english he will
speak french,speak french there will turn to dutch.the weather over there is not predictable,and it cold like hell
the speak english and norwagen,there guys and girls are friendly to blacks,if u are goin there for footbal gud luck
but for schoolin make sure u have soruce of income.and norway is vry vry vry small and boaring country.i hate myself
when i was there. beside nothing is happein there much, if u are guy man,

,MARKKENNY OPINION OF NORWAY

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Countries In The World To Migrate To by danjalingo: 1:02am On Oct 06, 2013
See as everybody dey interested, dey ask question. all of una wan liv naija run. Naija wey swit pas any tin. make una dey go we dey. the op no tell una how dem (police, skinheads, etc) dey take haras blacks and beat dem up.if no be problems like BH etc, no place for beta reach naija. wen we Don hama we go go tour come back. I wish una well.
Re: Top 10 Countries In The World To Migrate To by Nobody: 1:04am On Oct 06, 2013
@swiftycool Nice work.
kkeep it up bruv but always reference your point(s)
e.g Norway's GDP per capita is $62,766(source: Worldbank and IMF 2012)
I got the source from one the lecture notes my lecturer sent me from University of Texas,Austin.
Thanks @swiftycool once again
Re: Top 10 Countries In The World To Migrate To by Nobody: 1:22am On Oct 06, 2013
That list is running shy of a little tropical sun (exempting some US states).

2 Likes

Re: Top 10 Countries In The World To Migrate To by donPhill(m): 1:23am On Oct 06, 2013
what of nigeria?....the qualifications (smh)
Re: Top 10 Countries In The World To Migrate To by bee444: 1:30am On Oct 06, 2013
Thank God UK is not there! No different than Mushin these days. Tories is messing up that country badly.
Re: Top 10 Countries In The World To Migrate To by Olaone1: 2:15am On Oct 06, 2013
9. NEWZEALAND – New Zealand is an island country in the south-western Pacific Ocean. Its population is just above 40 million and density per km. Is 20. Most of the people speak English. Main occupation is agriculture, which constitutes 28% of export . Standard of living in Newzealand is very high. Its an easy country to migrate if your professional skills are required. Low IELTS bands are required.

8. NETHERLANDS – Netherlands, which also includes most of present-day Belgium, Luxembourg, and some land of France and Germany is one of the best countries to migrate to.The weather is great here, average temperature in the summer is 10 degree Celsius and in winters which comes in January it goes as low as 0. Education is compulsory between the age 4 and 16 and partially between 16 to 18. But the official language in Netherlands is Dutch. The per capita income here is $46000 which is more than US. Also the unemployment rate is just 4.6% here.
I dey laugh ooo. Top 10 my foot. You are on your own in these countries^^^^^
Re: Top 10 Countries In The World To Migrate To by Olaone1: 2:21am On Oct 06, 2013
4. Liechtenstein .– You probably never heard of this one lol! It a small country with just area of 164km sq and population of 35,700 . But it’s a rich country and its unemployment rate is 1.5%, lowest in the world. Per capita income is $113,000. Official language here is German.

3. Denmark – It’s the happiest country in the world. While the per capita income is $ 55,200 unemployment rate is below 5%. Official language is danish though a few people speak English.

2. Switzerland – Switzerland the world’s most beautiful country attracting a lot of tourist every year. Standard of living of people here is very high. Social security system is very strong. Per capita income is $67,000 which is very high and a very stable economy. But the problem is that ,migration rules in Switzerland are quite tough

1. Norway – Norway has been ranked number one by Human Development Index . Official language here is Norwegian but most people understand English. Standard of living is the highest in the world. The southern and western parts of Norway experience more precipitation and have milder winters than the southeastern part. Export revenues from oil and gas have risen to 45% of total exports and constitute more than 20% of the GDP. All in all it’s the best country in world to migrate to. If you want to go as a student go for Oslo University ,it offers huge scholarships.
Hehehe. Don't go to these countries. Forget the hype, my people. I don warn una ooo.

2 Likes

Re: Top 10 Countries In The World To Migrate To by badmeat(m): 2:21am On Oct 06, 2013
Nice write up!if we all migrate,who will build our own country for our children
Re: Top 10 Countries In The World To Migrate To by Olaone1: 2:26am On Oct 06, 2013
You don't migrate to a country based on its per capita income. You don't have to be Einstein to know this. Moreover, that article wasn't written by an African.

Think, guys

3 Likes

Re: Top 10 Countries In The World To Migrate To by Nobody: 2:58am On Oct 06, 2013
do u kno of any gud african country where i cn study medicine or any other medical course hitch free on a budget of 500,000. naira per annum. tanx
Re: Top 10 Countries In The World To Migrate To by esosuo: 3:00am On Oct 06, 2013
.naija my naija luving d country evry day just because I no get choice,anyway mayb wen all of una move ahead d resource go reach us wen loyal 2 naija share

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Countries In The World To Migrate To by trolling(m): 3:04am On Oct 06, 2013
uromi.com:
no life in oyibo country my people na suffer they there befor you dey come back your mate when you leave for nigeria done marry build house

girls..... prustitute

boys....... drungs or yahoo

apart from that my people na suffer you go suffer die
if they have papers they don't have to suffer

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Spanish Student Visas / STUDY IN BULGARIA / Being Black In Berlin/germany

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.