Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,061 members, 7,863,760 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 04:42 AM

Religion Complaints Thread (sticky) - Religion (77) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Religion Complaints Thread (sticky) (65364 Views)

The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) / The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) / Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) ... (96) (Go Down)

Re: Religion Complaints Thread (sticky) by Nobody: 4:41pm On Dec 19, 2013
My own Complain which i have found a solution...to id
For God sake this is a complain tread...
If The mod have fought for a Join Religious catbox ..that is where all tis would have been happen welll..
I unofficially Open te ground for votinng lol...
1Texanomaly
2.Striktlymi
3.Alfaseltzer
4.IShilove
5.Logicboy
6.Pagen9ja
7.uj-sizzle
8.Macof.
9:holypower

The problem here is all of you will be forming humilty,wen we've got a job to do...
This section needs a mod..For more than three weeks now i have not seen a mod at the Investment section...
Someone need to volunteer to be abused,treated like a child,ready to take his stand against tings that are wrong...Must n ready to take correction from the people ..must b able to judge mataz btw. Two fighter...

Let one of my unofficial Nominees drop their consents.

If you ask me wy i cant do it..i will say
'When my ogaz are still there do you tnk d ppl will not swear for me if i ever say i want to..'

I hope u understand me sha

1 Like

Re: Religion Complaints Thread (sticky) by UjSizzle(f): 4:51pm On Dec 19, 2013
grin grin
Re: Religion Complaints Thread (sticky) by freda506(f): 5:03pm On Dec 19, 2013
I made it to the last page finally!
Re: Religion Complaints Thread (sticky) by akasten: 5:05pm On Dec 19, 2013
striktlymi:

People feel and respond to pressure in different ways. There are negative and positive pressures. One need not be insulted or taunted before he or she goes into defensive mod due to pressure.

In this case, pressure can either be horizontal of vertical. The horizontal pressure may arise from peer to peer e.g from one member to another. Whie the vertical pressure can be from mod to member or from Admin to mod/member.

Sexkillz case was that of a vertical pressure which he bowed to. He may have done some good works here but it would go down in history that he could not withstand the pressure from seun and thus, he fled.

If he had resigned without deleting his account, probably we would have said he acted 'professionally' by doing the honourable thing when he felt insulted by his 'boss' but he decided to get back at seun by deleting his account. That is the result of one overwhelmed by pure undiluted pressure.
If he fled, how come he is back?

www.nairaland.com/
Re: Religion Complaints Thread (sticky) by Nobody: 5:06pm On Dec 19, 2013
Divepen: My own Complain which i have found a solution...to id
For God sake this is a complain tread...
If The mod have fought for a Join Religious catbox ..that is where all tis would have been happen welll..
I unofficially Open te ground for votinng lol...
1Texanomaly
2.Striktlymi
3.Alfaseltzer
4.IShilove
5.Logicboy
6.Pagen9ja
7.uj-sizzle
8.Macof.
9:holypower

The problem here is all of you will be forming humilty,wen we've got a job to do...
This section needs a mod..For more than three weeks now i have not seen a mod at the Investment section...
Someone need to volunteer to be abused,treated like a child,ready to take his stand against tings that are wrong...Must n ready to take correction from the people ..must b able to judge mataz btw. Two fighter...

Let one of my unofficial Nominees drop their consents.

If you ask me wy i cant do it..i will say
'When my ogaz are still there do you tnk d ppl will not swear for me if i ever say i want to..'

I hope u understand me sha

Funny post!

Diplomatic list of nominees;

...and who says you can't indicate your interest?

Personally, I don't want someone who will say yes today and I am tired tomorrow.

We need someone who can be mod for at least a year. Fairness is key too!

Alfa would have been another good choice but I fear the dude may cause problems for Mukina or seun.
Re: Religion Complaints Thread (sticky) by Nobody: 5:27pm On Dec 19, 2013
Okay...Alait...I can b a mod..for a year and b fair... but since it is not official...Ikno Mr.Seun will kno who to choose...
This is My own Sha..If i eva bcome a mod ooo Complain thread will stop being a chattin centre..
Re: Religion Complaints Thread (sticky) by texanomaly(f): 5:31pm On Dec 19, 2013
striktlymi:

Funny post!

Personally, I don't want someone who will say yes today and I am tired tomorrow.

Alfa would have been another good choice but I fear the dude may cause problems for Mukina or seun.

Hahahahahahahahaha

Understatement of the year.

Hey Alfa wink
Re: Religion Complaints Thread (sticky) by texanomaly(f): 5:33pm On Dec 19, 2013
Divepen: Okay...Alait...I can b a mod..for a year and b fair... but since it is not official...Ikno Mr.Seun will kno who to choose...
This is My own Sha..If i eva bcome a mod ooo Complain thread will stop being a chattin .

tongue
Re: Religion Complaints Thread (sticky) by Nobody: 5:37pm On Dec 19, 2013
akasten: If he fled, how come he is back?

www.nairaland.com/

One word: ADDICTION!!!
Re: Religion Complaints Thread (sticky) by tpia5: 5:39pm On Dec 19, 2013
haibe:

oga seun, pls I was banned in the joke.section by the anti spam bot for no apparent reason, and those moderators aren't online, pls unban me thanks.

how you take follow seun here?
Re: Religion Complaints Thread (sticky) by Mynd44: 5:39pm On Dec 19, 2013
striktlymi:

And what do you call your constant visits? Trolling?
Re: Religion Complaints Thread (sticky) by tpia5: 5:40pm On Dec 19, 2013
Mintayo: Another Drama about to unfold,watching from a distance..cheesycheesycheesy

true about the drama.
Re: Religion Complaints Thread (sticky) by Nobody: 5:40pm On Dec 19, 2013
Divepen: Okay...Alait...I can b a mod..for a year and b fair... but since it is not official...Ikno Mr.Seun will kno who to choose...
This is My own Sha..If i eva bcome a mod ooo Complain thread will stop being a chattin centre..

Now I have this feeling that you may be another Ajibam.
Re: Religion Complaints Thread (sticky) by tpia5: 5:41pm On Dec 19, 2013
hey wait, abi na pagan dey engineer all this from behind the scenes?

why did the whole place just vanish after he requested to be made a mod in the section?

you people and your juju, Jesus pass una sha.

although the section sef e get as e be.
Re: Religion Complaints Thread (sticky) by Nobody: 5:43pm On Dec 19, 2013
Mynd_44:
And what do you call your constant visits? Trolling?

Lol!!!

I see you got sexkillz back.

Anyways, you know the dude.
Re: Religion Complaints Thread (sticky) by akasten: 5:44pm On Dec 19, 2013
striktlymi:

oh. First of all he fled, now it's addiction. Humans.
Re: Religion Complaints Thread (sticky) by tpia5: 5:45pm On Dec 19, 2013
Ajibam resigned honourably but suddenly. Obadiah777 deactivated his account for reasons I can't fathom. I wonder why; were they threatened?

highly doubtful although never say never perhaps.

ajibam obviously cant serve without hbg since he's one of her sidekicks protecting her from any nasty nigerians on the site (hence his appointment), while obadiah is just one of many monikers. Deactivate one, activate another.

as per threatening, i dont know if its the hunter being chased by the hunt.
Re: Religion Complaints Thread (sticky) by Nobody: 5:46pm On Dec 19, 2013
akasten: oh. First of all he fled, now it's addiction. Humans.

You asked for a reason why he came back.

Or do you care to explain why he deleted his account only to create another?
Re: Religion Complaints Thread (sticky) by homesteady(m): 5:47pm On Dec 19, 2013
sad Obidiah777 deactivated his account! sad eya!
Re: Religion Complaints Thread (sticky) by akasten: 5:48pm On Dec 19, 2013
striktlymi:

You asked for a reason why he came back.

Or do you care to explain why he deleted his account only to create another?
well I wouldn't know. But the fact that he is back put a lid on your earlier claim that he fled, in my opinion.
Re: Religion Complaints Thread (sticky) by Mynd44: 5:49pm On Dec 19, 2013
striktlymi:

Lol!!!

I see you got sexkillz back.

Anyways, you know the dude.
I was hoping you realize that i don't stand Atticus and allow crap
Re: Religion Complaints Thread (sticky) by Ishilove: 5:52pm On Dec 19, 2013
tpia@:
hey wait, abi na pagan dey engineer all this from behind the scenes?

why did the whole place just vanish after he requested to be made a mod in the section?

you people and your juju, Jesus pass una sha.

although the section sef e get as e be.
Lmao!!! cheesy

Right now, Pagan, macof and Folake are holding hands and invoking the gods of their ancestors to prevail upon Seun to appoint a pagan mod grin
Re: Religion Complaints Thread (sticky) by Nobody: 5:53pm On Dec 19, 2013
akasten: well I wouldn't know. But the fact that he is back put a lid on your earlier claim that he fled, in my opinion.

No it doesn't!

Only goes to show how folks can be addicted to something.

I know a number of guys who quit smoking only to go back to it because of addiction.

Sexkillz ran away from the situation he had with seun, hence he fled.
Re: Religion Complaints Thread (sticky) by Ishilove: 5:54pm On Dec 19, 2013
striktlymi:

Funny post!

The bolded, sir, is a gross understatement grin grin grin
Re: Religion Complaints Thread (sticky) by Nobody: 5:57pm On Dec 19, 2013
Mynd_44:
I was hoping you realize that i don't stand Atticus and allow crap

Nah!

This one is different. If you can't stand crap, you would stand up for almost anyone.

I saw how quiet you were when folks said 'crap' about Maclatunji. With sexkillz its different for you.
Re: Religion Complaints Thread (sticky) by Nobody: 6:00pm On Dec 19, 2013
Ishilove:
The bolded, sir, is a gross understatement grin grin grin

Lol!!!

But at least he has some very positive attributes when he decides to focus.
Re: Religion Complaints Thread (sticky) by AlfaSeltzer(m): 6:02pm On Dec 19, 2013
texanomaly:

Hahahahahahahahaha

Understatement of the year.

Hey Alfa wink

Hey.

Depends on what he means by "problems". I fear that xtians and Satanists don't have the same definition of the word.

1 Like

Re: Religion Complaints Thread (sticky) by Mynd44: 6:05pm On Dec 19, 2013
striktlymi:

Nah!

This one is different. If you can't stand crap, you would stand up for almost anyone.

I saw how quiet you were when folks said 'crap' about Maclatunji. With sexkillz its different for you.
We all knows how many times I have showed up in this section to talk about things that don't involve him
Re: Religion Complaints Thread (sticky) by Nobody: 6:06pm On Dec 19, 2013
Mynd_44:
We all knows how many times I have showed up in this section to talk about things that don't involve him

True with a 'but'
Re: Religion Complaints Thread (sticky) by AlfaSeltzer(m): 6:08pm On Dec 19, 2013
The silence of Logicboy here is deafening. I saw him earlier peeping.

1 Like

Re: Religion Complaints Thread (sticky) by texanomaly(f): 6:11pm On Dec 19, 2013
Ishilove:
Lmao!!! cheesy

Right now, Pagan, macof and Folake are holding hands and invoking the gods of their ancestors to prevail upon Seun to appoint a pagan mod grin

Can I sneak into the middle of the circle? I just want to feel the vibe. smiley
Re: Religion Complaints Thread (sticky) by texanomaly(f): 6:12pm On Dec 19, 2013
I am flattered that some of you think I would make a good mod here. If I'm being honest though, I'm not sure I want it. Not here anyway.

I do go to other sections, but this has become my home. I love everything about the religion section. The people. The topics. The arguments...*coughs* I mean the discussions. The religious. The irreligious. The saints and the sinners.

Where else can you find a Satanist, a Christian, an Atheist, a Pagan, a Deist , and any number of other 'ist's' all together. Even if we disagree, we can still all come together and joke around sometimes too.

I love you guys. This is my sanctuary. It is the place I come for a laugh, for a cry, for inspiration, and to get my righteous indignation on...hehehe...

I'm afraid all that will change if I were to become a mod here. I'm not sure I am willing to sacrifice that.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) ... (96)

The Train: Movie On Mike Bamiloye's True Story / Lady Who Ran Mad And Stripped Unclad In Owerri, Rescued After Prayers. Photos / The Dangers Of Being A Prostitute In This Day And Age (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.