Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,363 members, 7,819,311 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:12 PM

Religion Complaints Thread (sticky) - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Religion Complaints Thread (sticky) (65004 Views)

The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) / The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) / Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (96) (Go Down)

Re: Religion Complaints Thread (sticky) by Nobody: 6:07pm On Sep 21, 2013
striktlymi:

Cool!!!

But some of the hidden posts were complaints about HBG and the way she is trying to run this joint.
not exactly. they were conversations.
Re: Religion Complaints Thread (sticky) by Enigma(m): 6:09pm On Sep 21, 2013
obadiah777: when you run across his post that is offensive, let me know sire. i would be glad to obliterate such posts

Thanks very much, brah. I never bother to complain about such things and I don't think I am about to start.

My suggestion, is that perhaps the Mods need to look more carefully at what they will consider "offensive" and perhaps also make this clearer for the sake of posters.

Would it be "offensive" to say that the Roman Catholic Church is idolatrous for example.

Brah, I do not mean to put you on the spot and I do not wish you to answer the question here and now. Just food for thought for the Mods.

Thanks. smiley
Re: Religion Complaints Thread (sticky) by italo: 6:10pm On Sep 21, 2013
obadiah777: its been hidden

Thanks for your swift response. However there are more insultive and provocative posts by the same person on the same thread and he even threatens to "invade other threads and do the same thing.

Here are the posts below.

Bros you have been lied to and deceived. You are actually worshipping lucifer. Which is basically the beast of rome. Set yourself free man.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZKeugdOBDCE

If you agree with the God of moses, Isaac, Abraham, The king of kings - then it is not my opinion. It is thus says the lord. I have done my part and I will continue to invade threads like this that attempt to glorify the devils themselves. You people have fun. Peace
Re: Religion Complaints Thread (sticky) by italo: 6:17pm On Sep 21, 2013
Enigma:
His own organisation i.e. the idolatrous Roman Catholic Church

This comment is also an insult, a provocation...and is false.

I believe it is better to report these than to yield to temptation to reply and get banned till 2019.
Re: Religion Complaints Thread (sticky) by Nobody: 6:19pm On Sep 21, 2013
Enigma:

Thanks very much, brah. I never bother to complain about such things and I don't think I am about to start.

My suggestion, is that perhaps the Mods need to look more carefully at what they will consider "offensive" and perhaps also make this clearer for the sake of posters.

Would it be "offensive" to say that the Roman Catholic Church is idolatrous for example.

Brah, I do not mean to put you on the spot and I do not wish you to answer the question here and now. Just food for thought for the Mods.

Thanks. smiley
dont even sweat it sire. its all good. 'the roman catholic church is idolatrous' is an opinion. i personally would not hide that. however the one by dibiachukwu i had to hide is an offensive opinion on a public forum . it goes like this 'the catholic church worships devils'
Re: Religion Complaints Thread (sticky) by Enigma(m): 6:21pm On Sep 21, 2013
Thanks, brah. smiley
Re: Religion Complaints Thread (sticky) by Nobody: 6:23pm On Sep 21, 2013
italo:

This comment is also an insult, a provocation...and is false.

I believe it is better to report these than to yield to temptation to reply and get banned till 2019.
its an opinion. now can you direct me to the dibiachukwu posts that you find offensive ?
Re: Religion Complaints Thread (sticky) by AlfaSeltzer(m): 6:25pm On Sep 21, 2013
Would still be good if I am told by the admin or super mods why I am not allowed to post the same things others are allowed to post.
Re: Religion Complaints Thread (sticky) by Obinoscopy(m): 6:37pm On Sep 21, 2013
Alfa Seltzer: Would still be good if I am told by the admin or super mods why I am not allowed to post the same things others are allowed to post.
You've not replied my request.
Re: Religion Complaints Thread (sticky) by italo: 6:42pm On Sep 21, 2013
obadiah777: its an opinion. now can you direct me to the dibiachukwu posts that you find offensive ?
dibiachukwu:

https://www.nairaland.com/1447015/catholic-church-compiled-bible
Bros you have been lied to and deceived. You are actually [color=#990000]worshipping lucifer.[/color] Which is basically the beast of rome. Set yourself free man.
dibiachukwu:
If you agree with the God of moses, Isaac, Abraham, The king of kings - then it is not my opinion. It is thus says the lord. I have done my part and I will continue to invade threads like this that attempt to glorify [color=#990000]the devils themselves[/color]. You people have fun. Peace
Re: Religion Complaints Thread (sticky) by italo: 7:37pm On Sep 21, 2013
Complaint:

logicboy03:
Why not the history of the catholic church?

Evil brainwasher
www.nairaland.com/1447731/renounce-atheism-agnosticism/2

Last two weeks, I was banned for 'calling Logicboy03 satan;"

So what happens now.

I guess it is better to complain than to fall for the temptation to retaliate and get banned till 2019.
Re: Religion Complaints Thread (sticky) by AlfaSeltzer(m): 8:50pm On Sep 21, 2013
Obinoscopy: You've not replied my request.

Sorry, I missed your first reply.

The hidden posts are my posts on these pages:
https://www.nairaland.com/1114515/christian-chatbox-sticky/231
https://www.nairaland.com/1114515/christian-chatbox-sticky/232
https://www.nairaland.com/1114515/christian-chatbox-sticky/233

They are just bible quotes but other bible quotes on that thread by other posters are not hidden.
Re: Religion Complaints Thread (sticky) by Nobody: 10:00pm On Sep 21, 2013
italo: Complaint:

So what happens now.

I guess it is better to complain than to fall for the temptation to retaliate and get banned till 2019.

Revenge banning? grin

You were calling people Satan/satanists continuously. Furthermore, it is clear that I am not Satan or a satanist. False information

Now, you on the other hand were trying to brainwash a person still struggling with the concept of God.
Re: Religion Complaints Thread (sticky) by Obinoscopy(m): 12:22am On Sep 22, 2013
Alfa Seltzer:

Sorry, I missed your first reply.

The hidden posts are my posts on these pages:
https://www.nairaland.com/1114515/christian-chatbox-sticky/231
https://www.nairaland.com/1114515/christian-chatbox-sticky/232
https://www.nairaland.com/1114515/christian-chatbox-sticky/233

They are just bible quotes but other bible quotes on that thread by other posters are not hidden.
Ok thanks.
Re: Religion Complaints Thread (sticky) by italo: 6:37am On Sep 22, 2013
@ Mods, I am still waiting for your response to my latest complaints against dibiachukwu and logicboy03.

Thank you and happy Sunday.
Re: Religion Complaints Thread (sticky) by Nobody: 6:38am On Sep 22, 2013
italo: @ Mods, I am still waiting for your response to my latest complaints against dibiachukwu and logicboy03.

Thank you and happy Sunday.

Leave me out of your revenge fantasy.
Re: Religion Complaints Thread (sticky) by italo: 3:21pm On Sep 22, 2013
Another complaint:

Peter262:

catholic priest are 70% gay. 25% peadophilia . then the remaining ones are homosexual. CATHOLIC CHURCH IS DIRECT FROM THE PIT OF HELL. ..I DON'T HAVE A DOUBT KNOWING FULLY THAT THE BISHOP OF ROME IS THE ANTICHRIST.. CATHOLICS OVER TO YOU....waiting patiently for manchester derby

www.nairaland.com/1446664/exclusive-interview-pope-francis/1#18290795
Re: Religion Complaints Thread (sticky) by Nobody: 4:52pm On Sep 22, 2013
Logicboy03:

Revenge banning? grin

You were calling people Satan/satanists continuously. Furthermore, it is clear that I am not Satan or a satanist. False information

Now, you on the other hand were trying to brainwash a person still struggling with the concept of God.

GOD is not a concept.

@Mods: you'll have to explain the borders of allowance effectively, if you get what I'm saying. What am I allowed to post on this thread.
Am I allowed to say something like this:

Good evening everybody, happy sunday
?
Re: Religion Complaints Thread (sticky) by Ajibam: 5:12pm On Sep 22, 2013
Chibuebem: GOD is not a concept.

@Mods: you'll have to explain the borders of allowance effectively, if you get what I'm saying. What am I allowed to post on this thread.
Am I allowed to say something like this:

Good evening everybody, happy sunday
?
you can do that in the available chatboxes
Re: Religion Complaints Thread (sticky) by Ajibam: 6:09pm On Sep 22, 2013
italo: Complaint:

So what happens now.

the post has been hid,it serves as warning.. please as a Christian, let that go
Re: Religion Complaints Thread (sticky) by Nobody: 6:24pm On Sep 22, 2013
www.nairaland.com/1449082/why-girls-prefer-front-seat

Moderators, the above thread needs your attention.
Re: Religion Complaints Thread (sticky) by Ajibam: 6:33pm On Sep 22, 2013
aManFromMars: www.nairaland.com/1449082/why-girls-prefer-front-seat

Moderators, the above thread needs your attention.
thank you sir
Re: Religion Complaints Thread (sticky) by AlfaSeltzer(m): 6:43pm On Sep 22, 2013
Obinoscopy: Ok thanks.

Am I ever going to get a response?
Re: Religion Complaints Thread (sticky) by AlfaSeltzer(m): 1:12pm On Sep 23, 2013
Obinoscopy: Its not working because you made it so. I need links of the page where your post was hidden. Quite a lot of your post has been hidden of late, I'm not a magician to know which of them is it you were refering to.

And two days later, it's still not working. Somebody should just muster courage and tell me that a separate unwritten rule applies to only myself on this forum.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (96)

Oblate Eusebius Oguizu Is Dead: Founder Of Block Rosary Crusade In Nigeria Dies / Beirut: Church Altar Survives Explosion Despite Being Less Than A Kilometer Away / Chinese Authorities Blow Up Christian Megachurch With Dynamite (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.