Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,158 members, 7,864,026 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 10:34 AM

Religion Complaints Thread (sticky) - Religion (78) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Religion Complaints Thread (sticky) (65368 Views)

The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) / The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) / Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) ... (96) (Go Down)

Re: Religion Complaints Thread (sticky) by AlfaSeltzer(m): 6:12pm On Dec 19, 2013
texanomaly:

Can I sneak into the middle of the circle? I just want to feel the vibe. smiley

naughty girl.
Re: Religion Complaints Thread (sticky) by Mynd44: 6:14pm On Dec 19, 2013
striktlymi:

True with a 'but'
You think you know all right? Okay oooo
Re: Religion Complaints Thread (sticky) by texanomaly(f): 6:15pm On Dec 19, 2013
Alfa Seltzer:

naughty girl.
grin
Re: Religion Complaints Thread (sticky) by Nobody: 6:16pm On Dec 19, 2013
texanomaly: I am flattered that some of you think I would make a good mod here. If I'm being honest though, I'm not sure I want it. Not here anyway.

I do go to other sections, but this has become my home. I love everything about the religion section. The people. The topics. The arguments...*coughs* I mean the discussions. The religious. The irreligious. The saints and the sinners.

Where else can you find a Satanist, a Christian, an Atheist, a Pagan, a Deist , and any number of other 'ist's' all together. Even if we disagree, we can still all come together and joke around sometimes too.

I love you guys. This is my sanctuary. It is the place I come for a laugh, for a cry, for inspiration, and to get my righteous indignation on...hehehe...

I'm afraid all that will change if I were to become a mod here. I'm not sure I am willing to sacrifice that.

But you will get to help people a bit more if you decide to become a mod.
Re: Religion Complaints Thread (sticky) by texanomaly(f): 6:26pm On Dec 19, 2013
striktlymi:

But you will get to help people a bit more if you decide to become a mod.

Well it is a mute point anyway. Isn't it? Has anyone seen anything, anywhere, that said, "Would you Like to moderate this section?"
Re: Religion Complaints Thread (sticky) by Nobody: 6:30pm On Dec 19, 2013
After reading three pages about mods....all I see is bias, azzlicking and some common sense.

Seun made a foolish move restricting it to 3 born again mods....am happy it blew up in his face.

The fact is that we need an atheist mod, a christian mod and a pagan mod for balance.

Also, we need fair mods. Hbg and ajibam were anti catholic. Hbg was an real douche when it came to all non christians. Obadiah was absentm
Re: Religion Complaints Thread (sticky) by Nobody: 6:30pm On Dec 19, 2013
texanomaly:

Well it is a mute point anyway. Isn't it? Has anyone seen anything, anywhere, that said, "Would you Like to moderate this section?"

We need not wait till that is put up to start searching for suitable replacements.

At least we care enough to want to see 'good' peeps as moderators.

A standard was set by Jesoul and MMC, we only want peeps who would better their record.
Re: Religion Complaints Thread (sticky) by UjSizzle(f): 6:31pm On Dec 19, 2013
texanomaly: I am flattered that some of you think I would make a good mod here. If I'm being honest though, I'm not sure I want it. Not here anyway.

I do go to other sections, but this has become my home. I love everything about the religion section. The people. The topics. The arguments...*coughs* I mean the discussions. The religious. The irreligious. The saints and the sinners.

Where else can you find a Satanist, a Christian, an Atheist, a Pagan, a Deist , and any number of other 'ist's' all together. Even if we disagree, we can still all come together and joke around sometimes too.

I love you guys. This is my sanctuary. It is the place I come for a laugh, for a cry, for inspiration, and to get my righteous indignation on...hehehe...

I'm afraid all that will change if I were to become a mod here. I'm not sure I am willing to sacrifice that.
This made me cry sad

I don't you as a mod anymore. I don't want you 'stained' by the madness here you tiny lil angel cry
Re: Religion Complaints Thread (sticky) by UjSizzle(f): 6:32pm On Dec 19, 2013
Was Logicboy banned undecided
Re: Religion Complaints Thread (sticky) by POPEII: 6:38pm On Dec 19, 2013
Logicboy03: After reading three pages about mods....all I see is bias, azzlicking and some common sense.

Seun made a foolish move restricting it to 3 born again mods....am happy it blew up in his face.

The fact is that we need an atheist mod, a christian mod and a pagan mod for balance.

Also, we need fair mods. Hbg and ajibam were anti catholic. Hbg was an real douche when it came to all non christians. Obadiah was absentm

Atheist mod ? In the religion section?

Atheism is not a religion, you can't b a mod here .

We need a born again Christian , a pagan and a Catholic .
Re: Religion Complaints Thread (sticky) by texanomaly(f): 6:38pm On Dec 19, 2013
uj_sizzle:
This made me cry sad

I don't you as a mod anymore. I don't want you 'stained' by the madness here you tiny lil angel cry

*bursts out laughing*
I am in a public place. People think I'm crazy. Thanks for wanting to preserve my innocence. grin
Re: Religion Complaints Thread (sticky) by texanomaly(f): 6:41pm On Dec 19, 2013
POPE II:
Atheist mod ? In the religion section?

Atheism is not a religion, you can't b a mod here .

We need a born again Christian , a pagan and a Catholic .

He does have a point here. Don't y'all say this all the time. Just sayin'
Re: Religion Complaints Thread (sticky) by tpia5: 6:43pm On Dec 19, 2013
i see obadiah 's moniker is back in the section.

is he also logicboy by any chance or are they twins, associates, co workers, employer/employee, etc?

if anyone replies this post with an insult, you are addressing your mama, not me.
Re: Religion Complaints Thread (sticky) by UjSizzle(f): 6:43pm On Dec 19, 2013
texanomaly:

He does have a point here. Don't y'all say this all the time. Just sayin'
It'll be feasible if the section is renamed Religion and Beliefs to accomodate them undecided

Thank heavens i made you laugh. I feared i'd become too cold embarassed
Re: Religion Complaints Thread (sticky) by UjSizzle(f): 6:45pm On Dec 19, 2013
tpia@:

is he also logicboy by any chance or are they twins, associates, co workers, employer/employee, etc?

if anyone replies this post with an insult, you are addressing your mama, not me.
I'll go with twins.
Re: Religion Complaints Thread (sticky) by texanomaly(f): 6:46pm On Dec 19, 2013
tpia@:

My mama would laugh too. grin
Re: Religion Complaints Thread (sticky) by Ishilove: 6:46pm On Dec 19, 2013
striktlymi:

Lol!!!

But at least he has some very positive attributes when he decides to focus.
Are trolling and registering hundreds of alternate ids positive attributes?
Re: Religion Complaints Thread (sticky) by Fynestboi: 6:48pm On Dec 19, 2013
uj_sizzle: *yawns*

Since y'all are so darn confused, i volunteer to be ya mod grin

[size=15pt]and am gonna assist you any objection to this smiley cheesy[/size]
Re: Religion Complaints Thread (sticky) by jaybee3(m): 6:48pm On Dec 19, 2013
I need jesus
Re: Religion Complaints Thread (sticky) by UjSizzle(f): 6:48pm On Dec 19, 2013
tpia@:

I'll go with twins.
Re: Religion Complaints Thread (sticky) by texanomaly(f): 6:49pm On Dec 19, 2013
uj_sizzle:
It'll be feasible if the section is renamed Religion and Beliefs to accomodate them undecided

Thank heavens i made you laugh. I feared i'd become too cold embarassed

You make me laugh all the time. Now woman!! See my challenge in the Christian chatbox.
Re: Religion Complaints Thread (sticky) by Nobody: 6:49pm On Dec 19, 2013
Ishilove:
Are trolling and registering hundreds of alternate ids positive attributes?

Lol!!!

C'mon Ishi you worked with the dude and even voted him the 'chair'.

He does have a good side.
Re: Religion Complaints Thread (sticky) by Tyche(m): 6:52pm On Dec 19, 2013
The definition of hustling
Re: Religion Complaints Thread (sticky) by texanomaly(f): 6:55pm On Dec 19, 2013
jay bee: I need jesus

Take a seat. He'll be with you in a moment. Would you like something to drink while you wait?

You may go in now. Just trough that door there. He is waiting. smiley Have a nice day.
Re: Religion Complaints Thread (sticky) by Mynd44: 6:56pm On Dec 19, 2013
I am offering you Obatala grin

1 Like

Re: Religion Complaints Thread (sticky) by jaybee3(m): 6:58pm On Dec 19, 2013
Mynd_44:
Does he/she come with full packaging?
Re: Religion Complaints Thread (sticky) by Nobody: 6:59pm On Dec 19, 2013
Mynd_44:
grin grin
Re: Religion Complaints Thread (sticky) by Mynd44: 7:00pm On Dec 19, 2013
jay bee:
Does he/she come with full packaging?

With options sef
Re: Religion Complaints Thread (sticky) by texanomaly(f): 7:04pm On Dec 19, 2013
Holy C***!!!

It just occurred to me. We could get banned for all this chit chat! shocked
Re: Religion Complaints Thread (sticky) by UjSizzle(f): 7:14pm On Dec 19, 2013
You just found him cheesy
Re: Religion Complaints Thread (sticky) by AlfaSeltzer(m): 7:21pm On Dec 19, 2013
texanomaly: Holy C***!!!

It just occurred to me. We could get banned for all this chit chat! shocked

by whom?
Re: Religion Complaints Thread (sticky) by Ishilove: 7:28pm On Dec 19, 2013

*lips wobbling*

*sniffs, wipes eyes*

So sweet... cry

(1) (2) (3) ... (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) ... (96)

The Train: Movie On Mike Bamiloye's True Story / Lady Who Ran Mad And Stripped Unclad In Owerri, Rescued After Prayers. Photos / The Dangers Of Being A Prostitute In This Day And Age (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.