Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,748 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:03 AM

What's Your Birth Position In The Family? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What's Your Birth Position In The Family? (1837 Views)

The Weird Way Your Birth Month Affects Your Mood / How To Control Incest In The Family? / Why Are There So Much Pressure On Girl's In The Family? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's Your Birth Position In The Family? by Nobody: 12:20pm On Sep 21, 2013
Am the ninth and incidentally i happen to be the last in the family of six females and three males.

My advantages were love, cherishing and gifts. My disadvantages were ceaseless errands always targeted at me as the least (not now anymore grin) and incessant flogging once i mess up grin .

What's your birth position, advantages and disadvantages.
Re: What's Your Birth Position In The Family? by Nobody: 12:58pm On Sep 21, 2013
I'm the youngest. kiss kiss kiss
Re: What's Your Birth Position In The Family? by Nobody: 2:01pm On Sep 21, 2013
4th
Re: What's Your Birth Position In The Family? by Nobody: 2:31pm On Sep 21, 2013
Yield: I'm the youngest. kiss kiss kiss

Depends on if ur mum is still going to birth more or are you the last born?
Re: What's Your Birth Position In The Family? by Nobody: 2:32pm On Sep 21, 2013
lynpetra: 4th

Out of how many?
Re: What's Your Birth Position In The Family? by Haywhymido(m): 7:32pm On Sep 21, 2013
D last born @op we seems to av d same advantages n disadvantages.
Re: What's Your Birth Position In The Family? by Bootylicious(f): 1:51am On Sep 22, 2013
1st child, nd 1st grandchild from both sides. No advantage I must confess.. I always av 2 play d Gud girl cos av got lotta siblings watching.

1 Like

Re: What's Your Birth Position In The Family? by Nobody: 12:32pm On Sep 22, 2013
Haywhymido: D last born @op we seems to av d same advantages n disadvantages.

Woow! Good to know we are the same birth position.
Re: What's Your Birth Position In The Family? by Nobody: 12:36pm On Sep 22, 2013
Bootylicious: 1st child, nd 1st grandchild from both sides. No advantage I must confess.. I always av 2 play d Gud girl cos av got lotta siblings watching.

Lol. Ur advantages was that u could order others around on errants and had to be a gud girl as u clearly stated.
Re: What's Your Birth Position In The Family? by Nobody: 12:43pm On Sep 22, 2013
Boss #1.
Re: What's Your Birth Position In The Family? by Maipride(f): 1:25pm On Sep 22, 2013
Being a last born is a pride... tongue but it comes with a lot of disadvantage too angry sad

But I like being the baby of the house. wink
Re: What's Your Birth Position In The Family? by RoyalRoy(m): 2:45pm On Sep 22, 2013
Mai pride: Being a last born is a pride... tongue but it comes with a lot of disadvantage too angry sad

Disadvantage? For you? I don't think so!

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: What's Your Birth Position In The Family? by Caracta(f): 3:03pm On Sep 22, 2013
Being the last child comes with so many responsibilities that sometimes i just want to scream my eyes out! Why wasn't i born first huh? They enjoy a lot and like forming "boss". It's so unfair! cry cry cry
Re: What's Your Birth Position In The Family? by Nobody: 3:10pm On Sep 22, 2013
First born. I have 4 siblings. One sister and three brothers.

Too many responsibilities angry I have to show them whats right and whats wrong. What I do, they sometimes copy, as they believe since I'm the oldest, what I do is "correct" (sometimes anyways lipsrsealed)

I'm also their second mother. When my mum isn't around, I run the house cool

1 Like

Re: What's Your Birth Position In The Family? by Nobody: 3:38pm On Sep 22, 2013
Caracta: Being the last child comes with so many responsibilities that sometimes i just want to scream my eyes out! Why wasn't i born first huh? They enjoy a lot and like forming "boss". It's so unfair! cry cry cry
So you too are the last child? The above is so true. I used to get sometimes easily irritated with the huge chores piled up for me. Sometimes, like they deliberately taunt me with what they say or do.
If i will ever make it to this world again, i will come as the middle child.
Re: What's Your Birth Position In The Family? by obyrich(m): 3:40pm On Sep 22, 2013
adaobi123: First born.
Your name screams it.

1 Like

Re: What's Your Birth Position In The Family? by obyrich(m): 3:41pm On Sep 22, 2013
3/6
Re: What's Your Birth Position In The Family? by Caracta(f): 3:45pm On Sep 22, 2013
idnoble135:
So you too are the last child? The above is so true. I used to get sometimes easily irritated with the huge chores piled up for me. Sometimes, like they deliberately taunt me with what they say or do.
If i will ever make it to this world again, i will come as the middle child.

I am o. If i ever come back to this world, i want to come in a pack of quadruplets, rushing out of the womb all at once. No firstborn, no position. grin grin grin
Re: What's Your Birth Position In The Family? by Nobody: 4:05pm On Sep 22, 2013
Caracta:

I am o. If i ever come back to this world, i want to come in a pack of quadruplets, rushing out of the womb all at once. No firstborn, no position. grin grin grin
lol.... grin But being the last child is not all together bad, is it? I bet there are few things that we also enjoy. wink
Re: What's Your Birth Position In The Family? by Nobody: 4:11pm On Sep 22, 2013
obyrich: Your name screams it.

Yeah it does grin
Re: What's Your Birth Position In The Family? by Nobody: 4:24pm On Sep 22, 2013
Re: What's Your Birth Position In The Family? by Nobody: 4:25pm On Sep 22, 2013
2/3..
Re: What's Your Birth Position In The Family? by Nobody: 4:41pm On Sep 22, 2013
#1/4. All girls grin

I've always been in charge, I'm a lil controlling. Actually scratch that, I'm very controlling. I hate it though, parents expect you to be perfect and all angry
Re: What's Your Birth Position In The Family? by Nobody: 5:09pm On Sep 22, 2013
1/3 and d only gurl...
Re: What's Your Birth Position In The Family? by obyrich(m): 5:29pm On Sep 22, 2013
nadia_SA: 2/3..
HAPPY YOU ARE BACK
Re: What's Your Birth Position In The Family? by Rhythm(f): 5:34pm On Sep 22, 2013
2/5. Its perfect.
Re: What's Your Birth Position In The Family? by Nobody: 7:21pm On Sep 22, 2013
Mai pride: Being a last born is a pride... tongue but it comes with a lot of disadvantage too angry sad

@bolded, not now anymore cos am sure you are abv 20. You are an old mamma now grin
Re: What's Your Birth Position In The Family? by Nobody: 7:25pm On Sep 22, 2013
Caracta: Being the last child comes with so many responsibilities that sometimes i just want to scream my eyes out! Why wasn't i born first huh? They enjoy a lot and like forming "boss". It's so unfair! cry
cry cry

When i told u we have many things in common, u didnt believe me now u just confirmed we both are 'last borns'. Lols. Where have u been?
Re: What's Your Birth Position In The Family? by Nobody: 7:29pm On Sep 22, 2013
adaobi123: First born. I have 4 siblings. One sister and three brothers.

Too many responsibilities angry I have to show them whats right and whats wrong. What I do, they sometimes copy, as they believe since I'm the oldest, what I do is "correct" (sometimes anyways lipsrsealed)

I'm also their second mother. When my mum isn't around, I run the house
cool

Am finding it diffcult to believ you. U cant be spending the required time wit ur siblings and also spend same on nairaland or are they all here on nl? grin

1 Like

Re: What's Your Birth Position In The Family? by Nobody: 7:31pm On Sep 22, 2013
Harbosede02: 1/3 and d only gurl...

So u be 1st? Good to know sha.
Re: What's Your Birth Position In The Family? by Caracta(f): 7:32pm On Sep 22, 2013
RedBenson:

When i told u we have many things in common, u didnt believe me now u just confirmed we both are 'last borns'. Lols. Where have u been?

Lol....i've been around o. grin
Re: What's Your Birth Position In The Family? by Nobody: 7:36pm On Sep 22, 2013
RedBenson:

Am finding it diffcult to believ you. U cant be spending the required time wit ur siblings and also spend same on nairaland or are they all here on nl? grin

I can multitask cool

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Mother's House Or My Sister's House / Badly Abused Maid -A Cry For Help / My Doctor Told Me That Am Infected With HIV Without Prior Notice Of The Test!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.