Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,310 members, 7,819,056 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:42 AM

She Wants You And You're Too Busy For Her... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Wants You And You're Too Busy For Her... (2671 Views)

I Thought She Was A Friend,now She Wants Sex in return for a Favour. / When Your Main Chick Wants You To Barb But Side Chicks Wants Braids / Can A Guy Be Too Busy For You And Still Love You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Wants You And You're Too Busy For Her... by Ijeleigbo(m): 2:40pm On Sep 21, 2013
She came to u asking ur attention,
U said u were busy...
She called u in the middle of the night,
U said u wanna sleep...
She fought with u for no reason just to
spend ,some time talking to the one she
needs
the most,
U say she is Impossible...!
Yes! She's
bad..demanding..Possessive...J
ealous...Weak.
Emotional..
Yes! she throws a lot of tantrums right?
But, Remember..
Once upon a time when u were alone,
U looked at the moon and said, "I'll give
everything for SOMEONE
who disturbs me all the time,
I'll never LEAVE her alone, I'll never
let her CRY.."
U broke her Heart n the strange part
is...She
still Loves U...
She is not Too Good for U...She is
Just the ONE for U ...

1 Like

Re: She Wants You And You're Too Busy For Her... by Nobody: 3:02pm On Sep 21, 2013
Temismith . . .
Re: She Wants You And You're Too Busy For Her... by wasak(m): 4:10pm On Sep 21, 2013
happening to me right now.but I know better than to tell her m busy always. she knows my schedule and I cherish every minute we spend together.... OLAJUMOKE my beloved...

2 Likes

Re: She Wants You And You're Too Busy For Her... by Danhumprey: 5:00pm On Sep 21, 2013
This attitude of guys toward their galfriends is what make them look outside,and end up cheating on their guys.

I just pray that I never do this to the gal that I love. I'm sure she is reading this,becos she is a Nairalander. Sweetie,u can count on me. embarassed

2 Likes

Re: She Wants You And You're Too Busy For Her... by Temismith(f): 7:34pm On Sep 21, 2013
smartchoice: Temismith . . .
as in?undecided where does my name fit into all dat was sed. Slip of fingers I wil say.p
Re: She Wants You And You're Too Busy For Her... by Nobody: 9:26pm On Sep 21, 2013
you ask where?....

[/sub]
Temismith: as in?undecided where does my name fit into all dat was sed. Slip of fingers I wil say.p
Re: She Wants You And You're Too Busy For Her... by Ijeleigbo(m): 9:40pm On Sep 21, 2013
wasak: happening to me right now.but I know better than to tell her m busy always. she knows my schedule and I cherish every minute we spend together.... OLAJUMOKE my beloved...

I hope Olajumoke gets to read this........ What matters most is the love you've got for her and you being faithful
Re: She Wants You And You're Too Busy For Her... by Ijeleigbo(m): 9:42pm On Sep 21, 2013
Danhumprey: This attitude of guys toward their galfriends is what make them look outside,and end up cheating on their guys.

I just pray that I never do this to the gal that I love. I'm sure she is reading this,becos she is a Nairalander. Sweetie,u can count on me. embarassed

I pray God answers your prayers and hope your sweetie can count on you.......
Re: She Wants You And You're Too Busy For Her... by ImpactWorld(m): 10:30pm On Sep 21, 2013
Nice!
Re: She Wants You And You're Too Busy For Her... by Nobody: 11:23pm On Sep 21, 2013
Danhumprey: This attitude of guys toward their galfriends is what make them look outside,and end up cheating on their guys.

awwwww
Re: She Wants You And You're Too Busy For Her... by karmaleon: 11:54pm On Sep 21, 2013
Ijele-igbo:
U said u were busy...
U said u wanna sleep...
needs
the most,
Yes! She's
ealous...Weak.
Emotional..
But, Remember..
everything for SOMEONE
let her CRY.."
is...She
still Loves U...
Just the ONE for U ...

Why will a dude open this sorta thread? undecided
BTW, any girl looking for a fairy tale kinda loving sld goto disney. Pple get bored u know
Re: She Wants You And You're Too Busy For Her... by karmaleon: 11:56pm On Sep 21, 2013

You are unblivable!
Cheating is a fundamental, inextricable phenomenon that must occur in every relationship. Some of us get caught, some don't! Keep your helmet close by and be ready for the nasty fall. Stop being a sissy!
Re: She Wants You And You're Too Busy For Her... by Femmyfamous4u(m): 12:26am On Sep 22, 2013
Actually, such is d case for me as my gal is too demanding and possessive. She cAn call like 30 times in a day and even still call in the midnite. I felt this is too much and each time i try to explain to her, she picks offense and get annoyed.

Seriously, let's face it, sometimes gals overdo it. Just yesterday, I was hanging out with friends playing games then her call came in and we discussed while i played d game simultaneously. Then, she was telling me to be careful of friends and all that and I responded saying OK, alright. She just said so I was sending her off fone abi and she ended the call. What I saw next was a text message saying she won't have to call me again since she felt she disturbs with her call. I called back and tried to calm down but she wouldn't even give me audience. I've called severally but she refused to pick. Up d fone and eventually switched off phone. Well, although I love her so much but I have decided that I won't call her again even if it would mean d end of d relationship. I am d easy-going type that would apologise in time past for her wrongs because I value my relationship with her but now, I'm fed up! Do U think I'm wrong for taking this decision?? I need ur opinion.
Re: She Wants You And You're Too Busy For Her... by Nobody: 1:32am On Sep 22, 2013
Hmm undecided
Re: She Wants You And You're Too Busy For Her... by happyday: 6:35am On Sep 22, 2013
Femmyfamous4u: Actually, such is d case for me as my gal is too demanding and possessive. She cAn call like 30 times in a day and even still call in the midnite. I felt this is too much and each time i try to explain to her, she picks offense and get annoyed.

Seriously, let's face it, sometimes gals overdo it. Just yesterday, I was hanging out with friends playing games then her call came in and we discussed while i played d game simultaneously. Then, she was telling me to be careful of friends and all that and I responded saying OK, alright. She just said so I was sending her off fone abi and she ended the call. What I saw next was a text message saying she won't have to call me again since she felt she disturbs with her call. I called back and tried to calm down but she wouldn't even give me audience. I've called severally but she refused to pick. Up d fone and eventually switched off phone. Well, although I love her so much but I have decided that I won't call her again even if it would mean d end of d relationship. I am d easy-going type that would apologise in time past for her wrongs because I value my relationship with her but now, I'm fed up! Do U think I'm wrong for taking this decision?? I need ur opinion.
Let her be, she's coming back, sure thing. Jst be ready to adjust when she does.
Re: She Wants You And You're Too Busy For Her... by Ijeleigbo(m): 7:27am On Sep 22, 2013
Femmyfamous4u: Actually, such is d case for me as my gal is too demanding and possessive. She cAn call like 30 times in a day and even still call in the midnite. I felt this is too much and each time i try to explain to her, she picks offense and get annoyed.

You must be the man and the boss in your relationship.... You must dictate the terms and give the rules.......
You should have a conversation with her and sort things with her! Too much of everything is evil.... Even the bible said it "be moderate in everything you do" if she loves and respect you, she'll listen to you
Re: She Wants You And You're Too Busy For Her... by Nobody: 7:27am On Sep 22, 2013
*yawns on thread*@op no vex o abeg..
Re: She Wants You And You're Too Busy For Her... by Ijeleigbo(m): 7:29am On Sep 22, 2013
Harbosede02: *yawns on thread*@op no vex o abeg..

I can understand! Either you're just waking up from bed or you haven't had breakfast
Re: She Wants You And You're Too Busy For Her... by Princeparix(m): 7:32am On Sep 22, 2013
karmaleon:

BTW, any girl looking for a fairy tale kinda loving sld goto disney. Pple get bored u know
Re: She Wants You And You're Too Busy For Her... by Princeparix(m): 7:34am On Sep 22, 2013
karmaleon:

then get ready to end up lyk Prince Charles nd Princess Diana..... Bt on a more poor situation

1 Like

Re: She Wants You And You're Too Busy For Her... by karmaleon: 8:45am On Sep 22, 2013
Princeparix: then get ready to end up lyk Prince Charles nd Princess Diana..... Bt on a more poor situation

Thanks for the hint. I'll be waiting. But dont be too quick to drag me to ur state of penury. wink
Re: She Wants You And You're Too Busy For Her... by Princeparix(m): 8:53am On Sep 22, 2013
karmaleon:

Thanks for the hint. I'll be waiting. But dont be too quick to drag me to ur state of penury. wink
lolz #jumps into river i dnt live in penury bt i acknowledge d tym i spend wit ma gf#
Re: She Wants You And You're Too Busy For Her... by UyiIredia(m): 10:20am On Sep 22, 2013
Communication is good in a relationship. But there's such a thing as talking too much.
Re: She Wants You And You're Too Busy For Her... by Ijeleigbo(m): 10:23am On Sep 22, 2013
Uyi Iredia: Communication is good in a relationship. But there's such a thing as talking too much.

Not just communication...... Efficient and effective communication cool
Re: She Wants You And You're Too Busy For Her... by MrsChima(f): 10:28am On Sep 22, 2013
Ijele-igbo:
U said u were busy...
U said u wanna sleep...
needs
the most,
Yes! She's
ealous...Weak.
Emotional..
But, Remember..
everything for SOMEONE
let her CRY.."
is...She
still Loves U...
Just the ONE for U ...

Would someone give him some toto? Abeg!
Re: She Wants You And You're Too Busy For Her... by MrsChima(f): 10:29am On Sep 22, 2013
Uyi Iredia: Communication is good in a relationship. But there's such a thing as talking too much.

It doesn't work if neither is listening.
Re: She Wants You And You're Too Busy For Her... by karmaleon: 10:30am On Sep 22, 2013
Princeparix: lolz #jumps into river i dnt live in penury bt i acknowledge d tym i spend wit ma gf#

good for you
Re: She Wants You And You're Too Busy For Her... by Ijeleigbo(m): 10:33am On Sep 22, 2013
Mrs.Chima:

Would someone give him some toto? Abeg!

tongue I really enjoyed your toto the other day! Indeed, you're a good rider......
Extend my greetings to Mr. Chima
Re: She Wants You And You're Too Busy For Her... by MrsChima(f): 10:34am On Sep 22, 2013
Ijele-igbo:

You must be the man and the boss in your relationship.... You must dictate the terms and give the rules.......
You should have a conversation with her and sort things with her! Too much of everything is evil.... Even the bible said it "be moderate in everything you do" if she loves and respect you, she'll listen to you

The bible also said don't be foolish and beware of the wolves in sheep clothing.
Re: She Wants You And You're Too Busy For Her... by MrsChima(f): 10:35am On Sep 22, 2013
Ijele-igbo:

tongue I really enjoyed your toto the other day! Indeed, you're a good rider......
Extend my greetings to Mr. Chima

You have bleeped your mother in law?

Gotdam...Igbos!
Re: She Wants You And You're Too Busy For Her... by larride(m): 10:38am On Sep 22, 2013
Communication is good but remember that everyone needs their quiet time, everyone needs space and those space shouldn't be tempered with. Know when to talk and when to just let him/her be, just make sure you are there for her when need arise. Moderation is good in everything.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Wife Material, Hers is the Shape of life! / Pls Ur Advice Is Needed / Hilarious Photos :See what this couples are doing.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.