Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,307 members, 7,819,044 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:28 AM

Why Do Women Hate Themselves - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Women Hate Themselves (1425 Views)

SEE PHOTOS: 10 Kissing Styles Women Hate / Reasons Why Women Hate Each Other / 5 Things Women Hate To Hear (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Women Hate Themselves by Joshrob(m): 4:12pm On Sep 21, 2013
I was listen to a radio station this afternoon,and this topic came up. I reason it within myself and found out that truly women hate themselves. Some of the reasons why i agree is that
1- a woman will always want the downfall of her friend or fellow woman,so that she can laugh at her
2- a woman will expose all the secret between she and her fellow woman if they have little misunderstanding
3- a woman will see her fellow woman taking a wrong step,or doing the wrong thing but she will never call her to warn or advice her
4- a woman can never defend her fellow woman when a man is saying bad things about her,instead she will add to it.
5- a woman will always take side when her friends are fighting,instead of trying to make peace.
Thank God of a man o!!...MEN ARE ALWAYS THERE FOR EACH OTHER..WE GAT EACH OTHER'S BACK
Re: Why Do Women Hate Themselves by Nobody: 4:26pm On Sep 21, 2013
I was about creating this thread, @op, are we twins?
Re: Why Do Women Hate Themselves by BabaObama: 4:28pm On Sep 21, 2013
Cos many of them are posessed with bad spirits, so they begin to fight 4 superiority

Joshrob: I was listen to a radio station this afternoon,and this topic came up. I reason it within myself and found out that truly women hate themselves. Some of the reasons why i agree is that
1- a woman will always want the downfall of her friend or fellow woman,so that she can laugh at her
2- a woman will expose all the secret between she and her fellow woman if they have little misunderstanding
3- a woman will see her fellow woman taking a wrong step,or doing the wrong thing but she will never call her to warn or advice her
4- a woman can never defend her fellow woman when a man is saying bad things about her,instead she will add to it.
5- a woman will always take side when her friends are fighting,instead of trying to make peace.
Thank God of a man o!!...MEN ARE ALWAYS THERE FOR EACH OTHER..WE GAT EACH OTHER'S BACK
Re: Why Do Women Hate Themselves by Danhumprey: 4:51pm On Sep 21, 2013
It could be true. But I doubt if it is true of all women! It's dangerous to generalize that all women are so.
Re: Why Do Women Hate Themselves by zeb04(f): 5:56pm On Sep 21, 2013
I don't understnd them guys nwadays oh. U jst wake up afta a really bad dream nd post tins. Anyways I gues dis is d kind of talk dat make u peeps really happ btw who r my 2 stop ur happiness

1 Like

Re: Why Do Women Hate Themselves by paradoxqueen: 6:10pm On Sep 21, 2013
That is not true of all women. I would never want to hurt or disrespect any of my girls by laughing at them but if they have a flaw we have to fix it before we are seen together. I would never expose her secrets because I probably have something to do with them and during a timed of arguements I pray she says nothing too or we both will have problems. I am quick to let my girl know if she is messing up. I dont want her calling me upset at odd hours or especially when I am with my man. If any man talks bad about one of my girls he should be prepared for us to tag team on his asss. Me and my girls never expect anoyher to take sides in a disagreement between 2 of us. That is their dispute and I still love them both. A group of girls arent just friends we are a sisterhood and well we stand stronger together.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

She Says I Laugh Too Much / Virginity Is Grossly Overrated - Opinion / Exposed: Ini Edo’s ‘cheating’ Can Of Worms Revealed By Husband’s Relatives

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.