Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,944 members, 7,952,811 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 03:22 AM

Cheating Couple Forced To Walk Naked In Benue State (PHOTOS) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Cheating Couple Forced To Walk Naked In Benue State (PHOTOS) (1839 Views)

7 Reasons Why I Am Forced To Agree It's A Man's World / Kenyan Man Forced To Have Sex With A Woman In Public (video) / My Friend Sleeps And Walks Around Naked In My House. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Cheating Couple Forced To Walk Naked In Benue State (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 4:34pm On Sep 21, 2013
According to reports, the couple (pictured above)
were forced to walk naked on Thursday 19th
September at Orokam, Obadigbo Local Government
area of Benue State.
The woman is said to be the wife of a popular
school proprietor in the area -the porpietor passed
on Tuesday and barely two days after she was
caught with another man.
After being caught, they were taken to the town’s
oracle – oracle called “ALEKWU” which punishes
married women who cheat on their husbands and
also deters people from committing atrocities.
To punish the couple, the oracle instructed that
them to walk the town naked to cleanse the land;
after which the woman was sent back to her
father’s house and banned from attending her
husband’s funeral.
See more photos below:

http://dailystar.com.ng/2013/09/21/cheating-couple-forced-walk-naked-benue-state-photos/?wt=2
Re: Cheating Couple Forced To Walk Naked In Benue State (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 4:36pm On Sep 21, 2013
see her bigbig boobs. disgrace of d century

(1) (Reply)

. / Why Do Girls Form / Is It Right To Kiss On A First Date

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.