Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,981 members, 7,952,948 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 08:00 AM

GIRLS: Do You Think You Are Doing The Guys A Favour By Consenting To Date Them? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / GIRLS: Do You Think You Are Doing The Guys A Favour By Consenting To Date Them? (2596 Views)

I Thought She Was A Friend,now She Wants Sex in return for a Favour. / I Thought He Is A Friend, Now He Wants Sex For A Favour He Did / Why Do Ladies Think That Having Sex Is A Favour To The Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

GIRLS: Do You Think You Are Doing The Guys A Favour By Consenting To Date Them? by sweetestguy(m): 7:06pm On Sep 21, 2013
If you consider the way most girls behave when been aproached by a guy,you just can't stop wondering.Do these girls think they are doing we guys a favour by agreeing to date us?
Re: GIRLS: Do You Think You Are Doing The Guys A Favour By Consenting To Date Them? by UjSizzle(f): 7:13pm On Sep 21, 2013
How do u mean 'behave when u approach them'? attitude?
There's the possibility she doesn't like the look of you i guess undecided
Re: GIRLS: Do You Think You Are Doing The Guys A Favour By Consenting To Date Them? by sweetestguy(m): 7:24pm On Sep 21, 2013
uj_sizzle: How do u mean 'behave when u approach them'? attitude?
There's the possibility she doesn't like the look of you i guess undecided
I'm nt talkin abwt mysef, bt d tin is dat these girls will later agree to date u,bt de wil want u to almost do everytin, de can't call, show concern or deep comitment,de jus want u to be doin everytin,one of my guy has been complainin of such, and wen he demands to know why his babe is doin dat, d gal won't say anytin,like he's the one that's supose to be doin dem
Re: GIRLS: Do You Think You Are Doing The Guys A Favour By Consenting To Date Them? by larride(m): 7:46pm On Sep 21, 2013
It happens a lot and I think mostly it happens to guys who makes those girls their Lord, a relationship should be 50/50, both party should be able to give and take. You don't date someone who turns you into a slave, I will advise your friend to sit her down and talk some sense to his gf/wife. Let him be the man and show that he's in control and not some mugu for love, if she doesn't change, your friend should leave her and go find someone else that will appreciate him. There are a lot of responsible lady out there that will appreciate a caring and loving man.
Re: GIRLS: Do You Think You Are Doing The Guys A Favour By Consenting To Date Them? by Tinkybabe(f): 8:03pm On Sep 21, 2013
If a guy approaches a girl with the intention of going out with her, he has to go all the way to show himself worthy of her.
You came for her, it's not the other way round so be ready to do most of the hard work.

When she agrees to date you and you guys become a couple, then responsibility can then be split into two halves;equal contribution.

1 Like

Re: GIRLS: Do You Think You Are Doing The Guys A Favour By Consenting To Date Them? by Nobody: 8:07pm On Sep 21, 2013
Tinkybabe: If a guy approaches a girl with the intention of going out with her, he has to go all the way to show himself worthy of her.
You came for her, it's not the other way round so be ready to do most of the hard work.

When she agrees to date you and you guys become a couple, then responsibility can then be split into two halves;equal contribution.

This ur reasoning stinks of self centredness..Anyway when she agrees, what is fair is for the responsibility be on the girl since before she agreed, the responsibility initially was on the guy alone.
PS: I'm only being logical. A skill I know many ladies are incapable of.... Awaiting attacks..lol
Re: GIRLS: Do You Think You Are Doing The Guys A Favour By Consenting To Date Them? by Dyt(f): 8:12pm On Sep 21, 2013
Ofcus
Huge favour
1. We mk u classy amongst ur equals for havin a babe
2.Its nt easy to b called somebodys bf
3.We take our time to atleast pls u
4. Be wit u, talk wit u, eat wit u, share ur tots, bed
Cmon
U shld be happy u hav one in ur life

1 Like

Re: GIRLS: Do You Think You Are Doing The Guys A Favour By Consenting To Date Them? by kay9(m): 8:16pm On Sep 21, 2013
Tinkybabe: If a guy approaches a girl with the intention of going out with her, he has to go all the way to show himself worthy of her.

Have u looked at the calendar recently? Lemme help u out; the year is 2013...not 1913. Only the french still remember the age of the Chivalrous Gentleman. Black Eyed Peas' even did a hit-song called ''Meet Me Half-way'', or you didn't hear it too?
If you're into the guy, u'd better give him the green-light on time.
Re: GIRLS: Do You Think You Are Doing The Guys A Favour By Consenting To Date Them? by sweetestguy(m): 8:16pm On Sep 21, 2013

I'm talkin abwt wen de are dating, d gal has nw agreed, yet most gals feel like de are actually doing we guys a favor.so is dat really true? Are u gals doing us a favour?
Re: GIRLS: Do You Think You Are Doing The Guys A Favour By Consenting To Date Them? by Tinkybabe(f): 8:17pm On Sep 21, 2013
@ 12 inches
I'm not being self centred. It's just a play of reality and it's been the norm since time beginning.
An analogy is a guy seeking employment -he spends money and time on newspapers, info ,transportation, interview materials etc..in a bid to get a job.

When the job finally comes, the spending reduces but not exactly stop as he still has a quota to contribute but now there's a gain.

So also is a relationship...I know my analogy is an extreme one but just see it in that light if you will.

@OP..I've stated my stance on when they are in a relationship. It should be an equal contribution from both parties.
Sorry ,I thought you meant the period the guy is seeking a relationship with her.
Re: GIRLS: Do You Think You Are Doing The Guys A Favour By Consenting To Date Them? by xynerise: 8:19pm On Sep 21, 2013
Dyt: Ofcus
Huge favour
Cmon
What is this antelope saying? undecided

2 Likes

Re: GIRLS: Do You Think You Are Doing The Guys A Favour By Consenting To Date Them? by larride(m): 8:20pm On Sep 21, 2013
Tinkybabe: ^^ I'm not being self centred. It's just a play of reality and it's been the norm since time beginning.
An analogy is a guy seeking employment -he spends money and time on newspapers, info ,transportation, interview materials etc..in a bid to get a job.

When the job finally comes, the spending reduces but not exactly stop as he still has a quota to contribute but now there's a gain.

So also is a relationship...I know my analogy is an extreme one but just see it in that light if you will.

Its alright for a girl to play hard to get before they enter into a relationship but once you are in a relationship, its equal right/responsibility.
Re: GIRLS: Do You Think You Are Doing The Guys A Favour By Consenting To Date Them? by Dyt(f): 8:21pm On Sep 21, 2013
xynerise:
What is this antelope saying? undecided

I jst did u a favour by replyin u
YES
A favour
Re: GIRLS: Do You Think You Are Doing The Guys A Favour By Consenting To Date Them? by xynerise: 8:25pm On Sep 21, 2013
Dyt:

I jst did u a favour by replyin u
YES
A favour
Did I ask of a favour from you? undecided

1 Like

Re: GIRLS: Do You Think You Are Doing The Guys A Favour By Consenting To Date Them? by kay9(m): 8:26pm On Sep 21, 2013
Re: GIRLS: Do You Think You Are Doing The Guys A Favour By Consenting To Date Them? by kay9(m): 8:27pm On Sep 21, 2013
Oops
Re: GIRLS: Do You Think You Are Doing The Guys A Favour By Consenting To Date Them? by larride(m): 8:30pm On Sep 21, 2013
Huge favour
Cmon

You should be happy you have in a man in your life also.

1. We take care of you both emotionally and financially
2. We satisfy you in bed
3. We make you classy among ur mates for having a man.

C'mon, you should be grateful you have a man in your life.

2 Likes

Re: GIRLS: Do You Think You Are Doing The Guys A Favour By Consenting To Date Them? by Dyt(f): 8:49pm On Sep 21, 2013
larride:

You should be happy you have in a man in your life also.

1. We take care of you both emotionally and financially
2. We satisfy you in bed
3. We make you classy among ur mates for having a man.

C'mon, you should be grateful you have a man in your life.

Wats there to b grateful abt?
Re: GIRLS: Do You Think You Are Doing The Guys A Favour By Consenting To Date Them? by Dyt(f): 8:49pm On Sep 21, 2013
xynerise:
Did I ask of a favour from you? undecided

Antelope
Re: GIRLS: Do You Think You Are Doing The Guys A Favour By Consenting To Date Them? by larride(m): 8:51pm On Sep 21, 2013
Dyt:

Wats there to b grateful abt?

Everything.
Re: GIRLS: Do You Think You Are Doing The Guys A Favour By Consenting To Date Them? by Nobody: 10:11pm On Sep 21, 2013
For Nigerian men, yes!

Buhahaha!
Re: GIRLS: Do You Think You Are Doing The Guys A Favour By Consenting To Date Them? by 190theclown: 10:12pm On Sep 21, 2013
stillwater: For Nigerian men, yes!

Buhahaha!

Re: GIRLS: Do You Think You Are Doing The Guys A Favour By Consenting To Date Them? by Nobody: 2:08am On Sep 22, 2013
Such things are for broke guys and not guys making big cheddar. It is wen u're a broke guy u'll take all sort of shyte u're not supposed to take. Favour my azz. It shud even be the other way round.
Re: GIRLS: Do You Think You Are Doing The Guys A Favour By Consenting To Date Them? by Enegod(m): 7:34am On Sep 22, 2013
12 inches!:
Such things are for broke guys and not guys making big cheddar. It is wen u're a broke guy u'll take all sort of shyte u're not supposed to take. Favour my azz. It shud even be the other way round.
well said
Re: GIRLS: Do You Think You Are Doing The Guys A Favour By Consenting To Date Them? by UjSizzle(f): 8:13am On Sep 22, 2013
sweetestguy: I'm nt talkin abwt mysef, bt d tin is dat these girls will later agree to date u,bt de wil want u to almost do everytin, de can't call, show concern or deep comitment,de jus want u to be doin everytin,one of my guy has been complainin of such, and wen he demands to know why his babe is doin dat, d gal won't say anytin,like he's the one that's supose to be doin dem
The girl needs reorientation then or perhaps a goodass dumping. If she ain't ready to be in a two way relationship then she has no business saying yes to a dude.
Re: GIRLS: Do You Think You Are Doing The Guys A Favour By Consenting To Date Them? by Nobody: 8:53am On Sep 22, 2013
Relationships are overrated. they come and go. just enjoy your life to the best you can. my policy though my gf is not like @Dyt thank God that's a warped way of seeing relationships
Re: GIRLS: Do You Think You Are Doing The Guys A Favour By Consenting To Date Them? by Nobody: 9:02am On Sep 22, 2013
Huge favour
Cmon

Emmmm
This is a joke right? undecided
Re: GIRLS: Do You Think You Are Doing The Guys A Favour By Consenting To Date Them? by Princeparix(m): 10:00am On Sep 22, 2013
favour kee?
Re: GIRLS: Do You Think You Are Doing The Guys A Favour By Consenting To Date Them? by Chilug(m): 10:16am On Sep 22, 2013
Huge favour
Cmon
Oh God. Did u just say classy amongst equal? Because of a babe? Please!!!!
Re: GIRLS: Do You Think You Are Doing The Guys A Favour By Consenting To Date Them? by MrsChima(f): 10:20am On Sep 22, 2013
sweetestguy: If you consider the way most girls behave when been aproached by a guy,you just can't stop wondering.Do these girls think they are doing we guys a favour by agreeing to date us?

If that's the case then why do most guys get upset when chicks say no thanks?
Re: GIRLS: Do You Think You Are Doing The Guys A Favour By Consenting To Date Them? by larride(m): 10:41am On Sep 22, 2013
Mrs.Chima:

If that's the case then why do most guys get upset when chicks say no thanks?

Why will a guy be upset because a babe says no thanks, disappointed you might say but upset? Hell no. There are many fishes in the ocean.
Re: GIRLS: Do You Think You Are Doing The Guys A Favour By Consenting To Date Them? by MrsChima(f): 11:16am On Sep 22, 2013
larride:

Why will a guy be upset because a babe says no thanks, disappointed you might say but upset? Hell no. There are many fishes in the ocean.

There are many dumb manbitches that have cried about being rejected even on NL.

It's common.

(1) (2) (Reply)

She Wants Me To Lie / Ladies Which One Will You Choose From This 7 Types Of Husband? / Someone Is Disturbing My Girlfriend I Need Advice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.