Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,961 members, 7,817,819 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:24 PM

My Gf Is From A Town I Should Never Marry From - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Gf Is From A Town I Should Never Marry From (1969 Views)

7 Reasons Why Your Long Time Boyfriend Will Never Marry You / My Gf Is Dirty (pics Inside) / Eight Reasons Why I Should Marry A Prostitute (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Gf Is From A Town I Should Never Marry From by Preceedo(m): 7:16pm On Sep 21, 2013
There is this babe. I really love her so much. Ever since my childhood my mum has been telling us stories about her town and other neighbouring Edo towns. I discovered that some Edo towns are very hostiles to one another. The girl's town is Uneme while mine is a town in Etsako East local government. Anybody that marries from the town would swell and eventually die..,... I CANT CONCENTRATE ANY LONGER AND I DONT THINK I'D LIKE TO LOSE HER.....(this is not a think up story it's really happening to me)...... GUYZ THIS IS SERIOUS WHAT SHOULD I DO?
Re: My Gf Is From A Town I Should Never Marry From by psucc(m): 7:47pm On Sep 21, 2013
Abi is she from hell cos even in afghanistan, borno iraq the still the marry.
Re: My Gf Is From A Town I Should Never Marry From by Preceedo(m): 8:00pm On Sep 21, 2013
psucc: Abi is she from hell cos even in afghanistan, borno iraq the still the marry.
broz, no tell me say as you grow reach say u never get sense! Africans have taboos and abominations. Some towns A king should not see the dead, a pregnant woman should not sleep on her back, a daughter should not go to her husband's house with her mum's wrapper etc.......same thing applicable
ok?
Re: My Gf Is From A Town I Should Never Marry From by Tolexander: 8:01pm On Sep 21, 2013
You don't wanna lose her?

Then marry her, swell and . . .!
Re: My Gf Is From A Town I Should Never Marry From by larride(m): 8:15pm On Sep 21, 2013
Very complicated issue, let me go consult the oracle, I will come back and give you feedback.
Re: My Gf Is From A Town I Should Never Marry From by Enegod(m): 8:20pm On Sep 21, 2013
very easy matter.....dump her and get a girl from your town
Re: My Gf Is From A Town I Should Never Marry From by ElJay07: 8:33pm On Sep 21, 2013
Preceedo: There is this babe. I really love her so much. Ever since my childhood my mum has been telling us stories about her town and other neighbouring Edo towns. I discovered that some Edo towns are very hostiles to one another. The girl's town is Uneme while mine is a town in Etsako East local government. Anybody that marries from the town would swell and eventually die..,... I CANT CONCENTRATE ANY LONGER AND I DONT THINK I'D LIKE TO LOSE HER.....(this is not a think up story it's really happening to me)...... GUYZ THIS IS SERIOUS WHAT SHOULD I DO?
Don't marry her ooo gbam
Re: My Gf Is From A Town I Should Never Marry From by psucc(m): 8:33pm On Sep 21, 2013
Preceedo: broz, no tell me say as you grow reach say u never get sense! Africans have taboos and abominations. Some towns A king should not see the dead, a pregnant woman should not sleep on her back, a daughter should not go to her husband's house with her mum's wrapper etc.......same thing applicable
ok?

i dont care about that. Its time you get liberated from this obnoxious traditions. Afterall, of what good has it done since you hold onto it.
Liberty of the mind is the highest freedom a man can enjoy and must sort after. Ok.
Re: My Gf Is From A Town I Should Never Marry From by Preceedo(m): 10:54pm On Sep 21, 2013
I thought of consulting a pastor? What about that?

1 Like

Re: My Gf Is From A Town I Should Never Marry From by Nobody: 11:38pm On Sep 21, 2013
This is quite silly honestly.

If you both love each other and want to be together then forget all the superstitions and gossips.

She is an individual and you should not judge her based on hearsay etc .
Re: My Gf Is From A Town I Should Never Marry From by Preceedo(m): 6:59am On Sep 22, 2013
queen_of_sheba: This is quite silly honestly.

If you both love each other and want to be together then forget all the superstitions and gossips.

this is not a hearsay. We had gone far before knowin she's frm that town. They can marry Us but we must'nt marry them. Its kind of silly but real coz many who tried it died.
Re: My Gf Is From A Town I Should Never Marry From by Nobody: 7:37am On Sep 22, 2013
Lmao!!!jst do it 4 d sake of love nau..marry ha and u might be lucky,u wudn't swell n die.jst try it
Re: My Gf Is From A Town I Should Never Marry From by Princeparix(m): 7:43am On Sep 22, 2013
Tolexander: You don't wanna lose her?

Then marry her, swell and . . .!
#jumps into tolexander u be bad belle river#

@op.. Is ur mum 4rm ur gf's town- or she just told u guyz d story?

My man, i dnt believe in d ironies of d 19th century bt if u aint comfortable... GO TO GOD
Re: My Gf Is From A Town I Should Never Marry From by Preceedo(m): 7:55am On Sep 22, 2013
Princeparix: #jumps into tolexander u be bad belle river#

@op.. Is ur mum 4rm ur gf's town- or she just told u guyz d story?

My man, i dnt believe in d ironies of d 19th century bt if u aint comfortable... GO TO GOD
My mum is nt from the town. I believe in civilization/ modernism. I would have believed it's a mere superstition, if people had not die from this same thing(haven't seen any though, because I didn't grow up at my hometown).
Re: My Gf Is From A Town I Should Never Marry From by Princeparix(m): 8:01am On Sep 22, 2013
Preceedo: My mum is nt from the town. I believe in civilization/ modernism. I would have believed it's a mere superstition, if people had not die from this same thing(haven't seen any though, because I didn't grow up at my hometown).
then believe in civilization
Re: My Gf Is From A Town I Should Never Marry From by Preceedo(m): 8:15am On Sep 22, 2013
Princeparix: then believe in civilization
but you know civilization is only a mental or physical enlightment, it has no spiritual power to stop curses and break convenants?
Re: My Gf Is From A Town I Should Never Marry From by Preceedo(m): 8:24am On Sep 22, 2013
frank1k: Get your free tutorial on how to browse and ping free of charge on your android phone using etisalat @ http:///W70jU
Get out of the thread.
Re: My Gf Is From A Town I Should Never Marry From by trappatoni(m): 8:24am On Sep 22, 2013
queen_of_sheba: This is quite silly honestly.

u no read am well ni,no be say the guy no like the babe,the guy no wan swell and you know the rest
Re: My Gf Is From A Town I Should Never Marry From by Princeparix(m): 8:26am On Sep 22, 2013
Preceedo: but you know civilization is only a mental or physical enlightment, it has no spiritual power to stop curses and break convenants?
nah bro. Civilization involves God
Re: My Gf Is From A Town I Should Never Marry From by UjSizzle(f): 8:27am On Sep 22, 2013
lol sorry i had to laugh first grin

As far as superstitions go, this has to be the craziest i've heard.

Really dude, if you're scared you can either go to God, move on(stupid btw), or darn all that silly talk and marry her anyway.

Have you ever tried asking why the swell and die curse happens? It's only logical that if something will kill your relationship, you should at least get a befitting story undecided
Re: My Gf Is From A Town I Should Never Marry From by Nobody: 8:47am On Sep 22, 2013
Chai religion and superstitions, hats how one pastor said. I would die unless i ask for forgiveness, i replied we are all going to die, anyway if you believe in it so much leave the girl if not marry the girl, the answer is simple, its all the bs complicating it.
Re: My Gf Is From A Town I Should Never Marry From by Deco007: 9:03am On Sep 22, 2013
uj_sizzle: lol sorry i had to laugh first grin

As far as superstitions go, this has to be the craziest i've heard.

Really dude, if you're scared you can either go to God, move on(stupid btw), or darn all that silly talk and marry her anyway.

Have you ever tried asking why the swell and die curse happens? It's only logical that if something will kill your relationship, you should at least get a befitting story undecided
uj sizzle u made a very good point......first of all knw d reason/s for the swell n dieing things NO SMOKE WITHOUT FIRE.
Re: My Gf Is From A Town I Should Never Marry From by gunners160(m): 9:24am On Sep 22, 2013
Lets assume u got married 2 dis ladi 1st do u think ur family members would allow r 2 rest.any little things dat happens in ur hm she gets d blamed 4 it even if it is nt her fault.2rndly she is being seen as a witch b4 u knw it u guys start facin spiritual nd emotional battle just 2 mk sure she packs out.3 ur kids would hv no sense of belogin in ur family b4 dey say a word u hear ur family members murmurin nd sayin words like kip shut afterall u r just like ur dad who did nt listen 2 his parents 4 u wuld hv 2 sit in d middle of a fence its either u turn ur bck on ur family members or u turn ur bck on ur wife because dat is d only way 2 either pls 1 them of dem nd get dhr full support 5 r u ready 2 b emotionally unstable because i knw 1 thing 4 sure ur mum wuld start bringin up talks like instead of u gettin married 2 dis ladi i wuld rather die dis dat nd if anythin shuld happen 2 her hmm u bcome d accused person nd also ur gal 2 would start visitin 1 spiritual house 2 d oda 1 pastor 2 anoda nd all dis fake pastors r ready 2 kall anybody a witch even ur own mum kan u bear dat.nd lastly do u think ur gal's family would watch dhr daughter goin through all is nd dey would just b busy watchin foldin dhr arms.it bcomes a thug of war exchange of words.think man.dhr is more 2 all dis dan just dis swellin stuff nd thank God even u urself knws abt it u were told nd u hv heard abt it happenin 2 those dat tried dis stuff a taboo is a taboo even God told d children of isrealite nt 2 marry 4rm certain country.nd u knw wat happened 2 those who went against it.if u like go to a pastor imam or alfa i dnt thing u wuld escape all wat i hv listed above.if u get big head like me say civilisation dis dat blah blah.just get ready 2 take any result dat comes out of it.i am sure most peeple tellin u 2 go 4 it love dis love dat wuld nt even try it b4 dey even hear swell nt 2 talk of d up.dem don quit tell d person neva neva kall mi again in ur life i dnt exist again no b mi ur useless people go use do ritual
Re: My Gf Is From A Town I Should Never Marry From by Abbey2sam(m): 10:02am On Sep 22, 2013
Preceedo: this is not a hearsay. We had gone far before knowin she's frm that town. They can marry Us but we must'nt marry them. Its kind of silly but real coz many who tried it died.

Then let her marry you.....................
Re: My Gf Is From A Town I Should Never Marry From by Nobody: 10:04am On Sep 22, 2013
SMH

Re: My Gf Is From A Town I Should Never Marry From by Princeparix(m): 10:08am On Sep 22, 2013
Abbey2sam:

Then let her marry you.....................
#jumps into ochi egbu mu#
Re: My Gf Is From A Town I Should Never Marry From by MrsChima(f): 10:21am On Sep 22, 2013
Preceedo: There is this babe. I really love her so much. Ever since my childhood my mum has been telling us stories about her town and other neighbouring Edo towns. I discovered that some Edo towns are very hostiles to one another. The girl's town is Uneme while mine is a town in Etsako East local government. Anybody that marries from the town would swell and eventually die..,... I CANT CONCENTRATE ANY LONGER AND I DONT THINK I'D LIKE TO LOSE HER.....(this is not a think up story it's really happening to me)...... GUYZ THIS IS SERIOUS WHAT SHOULD I DO?

Smh.
Re: My Gf Is From A Town I Should Never Marry From by Lucasbalo(m): 10:38am On Sep 22, 2013
I don't know how old u are, but why would u let ur mom decide for u what u do with your life. You have to grow a backbone. If u love her and can take care of her , and u are ready for marriage, go on. Your mum shouldn't run ur life.

1 Like

Re: My Gf Is From A Town I Should Never Marry From by Preceedo(m): 11:10am On Sep 22, 2013
Lucasbalo: I don't know how old u are, but why would u let ur mom decide for u what u do with your life. You have to grow a backbone. If u love her and can take care of her , and u are ready for marriage, go on. Your mum shouldn't run ur life.
so you mean my mum should stop caring for her son. When your mum advices you. Would you call it interference?
Re: My Gf Is From A Town I Should Never Marry From by pedestal82(m): 11:22am On Sep 22, 2013

Preceedo, you are Okpella, while she is Uneme, heared about the curse, they say its real.
For those of you, that say this is 2013, do you blv there is Devil ? Most times this curses in themselves are nothing, but evil men in the either side of the families execute them. And you guys on the other side, will say he shld believe in God. To the young man, believe in God, But what is your relationship with God ? My advice to you, why unecesarily put a loaded Gun behind ur head ? That Gun will always be there waiting for when that relationship with God waivers, and BAM ! ℓ̊ knw the history of the curse by the way !
Re: My Gf Is From A Town I Should Never Marry From by Nobody: 11:26am On Sep 22, 2013
its a pity your mum fed you with so much shit to this point, now you can't stop eating it.

You should leave the lady unless you know you can battle your mind set and live above taboos.

I hope there is no family idol located anywhere but strongly affiliated or a shrine even in your house that members of the family worship while deceiving yourselves that you are christians? If there is which I believe with very high probability exists, stick to what your mum has told you before you die for nothing.

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Hate Men And They Don't Satisfy Me. I Need Help / Women Who Have Big Butts Often Have A Higher Level Of Intelligence / Me, My Friend And Bf

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.