Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,824 members, 7,817,408 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:45 AM

How I Broke Up With My Girl.. Not Funny At All (sad) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How I Broke Up With My Girl.. Not Funny At All (sad) (5853 Views)

This Guy Broke Up With His Abuja Girlfriend & Married A Girl From His Village / She Broke Up With Me Because I Am Ibo / She Broke Up When I Told Her No Sex Before Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I Broke Up With My Girl.. Not Funny At All (sad) by Nobody: 11:42pm On Sep 21, 2013
She Said "All Men are Dogs". I
replied Her "Which Breed is
Your Father?" That's how the
Problem started."

9 Likes

Re: How I Broke Up With My Girl.. Not Funny At All (sad) by Nobody: 11:44pm On Sep 21, 2013
grin
Re: How I Broke Up With My Girl.. Not Funny At All (sad) by Nobody: 11:45pm On Sep 21, 2013
Wow that was kinda insensitive. When a woman says "All men are dogs", it means she is very hurt about something.

If you still love her and want to be with her, perhaps try talking to her(apologise if you have to)

1 Like

Re: How I Broke Up With My Girl.. Not Funny At All (sad) by Nobody: 11:50pm On Sep 21, 2013
Dat was really insensitive,jst like som1 said but freaking funny @ d same time.... Buahaahahahahahaha

1 Like

Re: How I Broke Up With My Girl.. Not Funny At All (sad) by Tekzyflex(m): 11:58pm On Sep 21, 2013
Pathetic!!!!
Re: How I Broke Up With My Girl.. Not Funny At All (sad) by 50calibre(m): 12:09am On Sep 22, 2013
queen_of_sheba: Wow that was kinda insensitive. When a woman says "All men are dogs", it means she is very hurt about something.

If you still love her and want to be with her, perhaps try talking to her(apologise if you have to)

Really! Well he too was hurt, being classified as a dog.

@op that was a lovely rhetorical question.

1 Like

Re: How I Broke Up With My Girl.. Not Funny At All (sad) by karmaleon: 12:14am On Sep 22, 2013
queen_of_sheba: Wow that was kinda insensitive. When a woman says "All men are dogs", it means she is very hurt about something.

There you go. You girls don't fail to bring up talks of a guy being 'insensitive'
"All Men Are Dogs" is that suppose to be a compliment?
BTW, OP don't drag pple's folks into matters. Saying, 'A K9 like me feels humbled to have da baddest bi.tch like you' would have suffice.

3 Likes

Re: How I Broke Up With My Girl.. Not Funny At All (sad) by Nobody: 12:14am On Sep 22, 2013
50calibre:

Really! Well he too was hurt, being classified as a dog.

@op that was a lovely rhetorical question.

Woman are emotional beings if you have not realized. Lol i know i have said the same thing before but it's not like you really mean it. It is said a lot of times when one is hurt or upset about something.

Even if he was hurt. She never directly said he was a dog and mentioning people's parents take this to another level. That just added to the fire.
Re: How I Broke Up With My Girl.. Not Funny At All (sad) by Adaeze003(f): 12:23am On Sep 22, 2013
^^Even if one must make such remark it shouldn't be in front of a man. So she too was insensitive.

6 Likes

Re: How I Broke Up With My Girl.. Not Funny At All (sad) by Nobody: 12:26am On Sep 22, 2013
Adaeze003: ^^Even if one must make such remark it shouldn't be in front of a man. So she too was insensitive.
The question should be what happened. Why did she make the remark in the first place.

1 Like

Re: How I Broke Up With My Girl.. Not Funny At All (sad) by drnairalov: 12:33am On Sep 22, 2013
at OP...u dey lie joo..thats a mere joke that people peeps post ...nau u saying ur gf said that nd u replied in d same way ..liar!! u no even get babe..no lie 4me

2 Likes

Re: How I Broke Up With My Girl.. Not Funny At All (sad) by 50calibre(m): 12:34am On Sep 22, 2013
queen_of_sheba:

Woman are emotional beings if you have not realized. Lol i know i have said the same thing before but it's not like you really mean it. It is said a lot of times when one is hurt or upset about something.

Men too can be emotional sometimes, especially when called a dog

Even if he was hurt. She never directly said he was a dog and mentioning people's parents take this to another level. That just added to the fire.

She didnt have to be direct, she said all men are dogs, so by implication, that included the guy and her father. The guy only asked a question based on her premise.

Trust me the guy was nice!
Re: How I Broke Up With My Girl.. Not Funny At All (sad) by Nobody: 12:35am On Sep 22, 2013
50calibre:

Men too can be emotional sometimes, especially when called a dog

She didnt have to be direct, she said all men are dogs, so by implication, that included the guy and her father. The guy only asked a question based in her premise.

Trust me the guy was nice!
Yeah compared to you am sure he was lipsrsealed
Re: How I Broke Up With My Girl.. Not Funny At All (sad) by 50calibre(m): 12:36am On Sep 22, 2013
queen_of_sheba: Yeah compared to you am sure he was lipsrsealed

Exactly!!! How did you know?
Re: How I Broke Up With My Girl.. Not Funny At All (sad) by Nobody: 12:37am On Sep 22, 2013
U are a wicked man grin

1 Like

Re: How I Broke Up With My Girl.. Not Funny At All (sad) by Nobody: 12:38am On Sep 22, 2013
50calibre:

Exactly!!! How did you know?
Lol i have seen your post on other topics. You can be a beast at times angry
Re: How I Broke Up With My Girl.. Not Funny At All (sad) by 50calibre(m): 12:43am On Sep 22, 2013
queen_of_sheba: Lol i have seen your post on other topics. You can be a beast at times angry

Really! When? I think of myself as nice
Re: How I Broke Up With My Girl.. Not Funny At All (sad) by nipeks001(m): 12:43am On Sep 22, 2013
Sexkillz i see u o,when will you ban me angry grin
Re: How I Broke Up With My Girl.. Not Funny At All (sad) by Nobody: 1:29am On Sep 22, 2013
Funny grin
Re: How I Broke Up With My Girl.. Not Funny At All (sad) by Abbey2sam(m): 1:38am On Sep 22, 2013
queen_of_sheba: The question should be what happened. Why did she make the remark in the first place.

Did she ask any question b4 making such remark?

The op simply asked a rhetorical question......
Re: How I Broke Up With My Girl.. Not Funny At All (sad) by Exponental(m): 5:48am On Sep 22, 2013
What warranted d statement in d first place?
Re: How I Broke Up With My Girl.. Not Funny At All (sad) by dBard: 5:56am On Sep 22, 2013
R2bees: She Said "All Men are Dogs". I
Problem started."

Classic
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: How I Broke Up With My Girl.. Not Funny At All (sad) by Ivynwa(f): 6:38am On Sep 22, 2013
grin grin grin
Funny, poster find a way to resolve your issues. Everybody gets angry and say stuffs sometimes.
It's forgivable.

That was a very sharp retort from you, Jeezy! grin
Your brain is fast like that-----
Re: How I Broke Up With My Girl.. Not Funny At All (sad) by Enegod(m): 7:11am On Sep 22, 2013
she called you a dog!!! why didnt you slap her?!! angry
Re: How I Broke Up With My Girl.. Not Funny At All (sad) by Princeparix(m): 7:22am On Sep 22, 2013
#jumps into river umunwanyi d jounce#
Re: How I Broke Up With My Girl.. Not Funny At All (sad) by McIrx: 7:22am On Sep 22, 2013
Enegod: she called you a dog!!! why didnt you slap her?!! angry
That will definitely take the issue to a whole new level...!
Re: How I Broke Up With My Girl.. Not Funny At All (sad) by sweettease(f): 7:25am On Sep 22, 2013
Princeparix: #jumps into river umunwanyi d jounce#
Princeparix shocked
Where have you been
Re: How I Broke Up With My Girl.. Not Funny At All (sad) by Princeparix(m): 7:27am On Sep 22, 2013
sweet-tease:

Princeparix shocked
Where have you been
hey sweet. Can't really tell bt i missed u nd nairaland. Hw hv u bin?
Re: How I Broke Up With My Girl.. Not Funny At All (sad) by Nobody: 7:33am On Sep 22, 2013
She only broke up wif u ryt??she didn't pour acid on u??xo y r u complainin?trash!!u and ur gurl r exchangin words and u dare mention ha father..wtf!!rubbish.*grabs op 2 a corner and slaps im*

4 Likes

Re: How I Broke Up With My Girl.. Not Funny At All (sad) by sweettease(f): 7:34am On Sep 22, 2013
Princeparix: hey sweet. Can't really tell bt i missed u nairaland. Hw hv u bin?
Trying to wash me uh?

am still mad angry angry
Re: How I Broke Up With My Girl.. Not Funny At All (sad) by Princeparix(m): 7:37am On Sep 22, 2013
sweet-tease:

Trying to wash me uh?

am still mad angry angry
lolz i still rememba dat atitude bt sweet i'm seriously sori plz.
Re: How I Broke Up With My Girl.. Not Funny At All (sad) by sweettease(f): 7:42am On Sep 22, 2013
Princeparix: lolz i still rememba dat atitude bt sweet i'm seriously sori plz.
Okay! I missed you! Welcome back!

R2bees: She Said "All Men are Dogs". I
Problem started."
grin grin grin
Op which breed are you? grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Photo:would You Eat This 's-x' Cake / Teenage Girl Shows Off Her Panties On Facebook In A Photo Pose / Why Do Most Nigerian Girls Have Fish Brains?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.