Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,019 members, 7,818,019 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:49 AM

FG Orders Withdrawal Of Diplomatic Passports From Senators And HOR Members - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG Orders Withdrawal Of Diplomatic Passports From Senators And HOR Members (29637 Views)

Buhari Withdraws Diplomatic, Official Passports From Ex- Governors / Presidency Orders Withdrawal Of Security Personnel From Politicians / Govt Orders Withdrawal Of Troops From Mali. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Orders Withdrawal Of Diplomatic Passports From Senators And HOR Members by Nobody: 10:51am On Sep 22, 2013
caseless: abegi!! Whch support? And u think he's doing this for the betterment of nigeria/nigerians? It is politically motivated.

That it appears to be politically motivated is what should please Nigerians.
To move beyond the 'business as usual' phase of politics at the centre, we need a heightening of contradictions. Dig?

1 Like

Re: FG Orders Withdrawal Of Diplomatic Passports From Senators And HOR Members by israel007: 10:53am On Sep 22, 2013
peterphd: Lawrence onoja to be the next senator from benue south? I dey laugh o.

Lol. That woman
Re: FG Orders Withdrawal Of Diplomatic Passports From Senators And HOR Members by Nobody: 10:56am On Sep 22, 2013
Idi Amin: And who cares? Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeewundecided

Katier00 :
i do

Thank you for caring...
Re: FG Orders Withdrawal Of Diplomatic Passports From Senators And HOR Members by donem: 10:56am On Sep 22, 2013
Ain't in support of both parties, good move though.

1 Like

Re: FG Orders Withdrawal Of Diplomatic Passports From Senators And HOR Members by lacasa: 10:57am On Sep 22, 2013
Good, the shoeless one is increasing speed on the highway to political hell grin

More of same please.

4 Likes

Re: FG Orders Withdrawal Of Diplomatic Passports From Senators And HOR Members by kenjudy(m): 10:59am On Sep 22, 2013
crown777: Jonathan met with the Queen of England.

He asked her, "How do you run such an efficient government? Are there any tips u can give to me? I want to help Nigeria."

"Well," said the Queen, "the most important thing is to surround yourself with intelligent people."

Jonathan frowned, and then asked,"But how do i know the people around me are really intelligent?"

The Queen replied, "Oh, that's easy, you just ask them to answer an intelligent riddle." The Queen pushed a button on her intercom. "Please send David Cameron in here, would you?"

David Cameron walked into the room and said,"Yes, your majesty?"

The Queen smiled and said, "Answer this riddle. David, your mother and father have a child, it is not your brother and it is not your sister. Who is it?" Without pausing for a minute David Cameron answered, "that would be me."

"Yes, very good," said the Queen.

Jonathan went back home to ask his Vice President Sambo.

JONATHAN: Answer this. Your mother and your father have a child, it's not your brother and it's not your sister, who is it?

SAMBO: "I'm not sure, let me get back to you."

He asked all his staff in the Office but none could give him an answer. Finally, one day, VP Sambo ran into Dora Akunyili. Sambo asked, Dora,

SAMBO: Your mother and father have a child and it's not your brother or sister, who is it?"

Dora answered sharply, "That's easy, its me!" Sambo smiled,and said "Thanks!"

Then he went back to speak with President Jonathan.

Sambo: Sir, I have the answer to that riddle, It's Dora Akunyili!

Jonathan got angry,he said to Sambo. "No wonder Nigeria isn't moving forward, I am surrounded by Dummies! The answer is David Cameron!"

WHO IS MORE INTELLIGENT?

I rest my case..
grin grin grin grin Abeg ooo!!! Lwkmd. Chei cineekeee!!! Naija will never cease to amaze pipul eee! Oga adicha mma oo nwa mgbe nta onaghi adigide na aha Jesu Kristi onyenweanyi... Amiiii ooooo!!!!!
Re: FG Orders Withdrawal Of Diplomatic Passports From Senators And HOR Members by homesteady(m): 10:59am On Sep 22, 2013
musiwa1l:

awolowo was never the Premier of the defunct Western Region, he was the prime of western nigeria. two different thing

Yes he was the prime! Just like how you are the prime of Nairaland grin
Re: FG Orders Withdrawal Of Diplomatic Passports From Senators And HOR Members by Nobody: 11:00am On Sep 22, 2013
Nice move, let them feel the humilation that the common citizen with Green Cover faces at entry point of another country, maybe that will start making them pass laws that will benefit the ordinary citizens of Nigeria.

7 Likes

Re: FG Orders Withdrawal Of Diplomatic Passports From Senators And HOR Members by Caseless: 11:02am On Sep 22, 2013
Gabbysky:
Let's wait till then, meanwhile, it's a good move by the FG. NASS members without corruption issues need not worry.
We must do things right henceforth!
Goodmorning
if he(gej) had done this b4 d crisis started, i think the whole nigeria/nigerians wld hav been standing by him ryt now. Na plot 2 hunt those opposed 2 him indirectly.
Goodmornin bro!

3 Likes

Re: FG Orders Withdrawal Of Diplomatic Passports From Senators And HOR Members by SUBMARINE: 11:07am On Sep 22, 2013
I hope Tambuwal would not jump bail like the ex governor of bayelsa state (Alamesiya) when he is arrested in foreign nations for money laundering.

2 Likes

Re: FG Orders Withdrawal Of Diplomatic Passports From Senators And HOR Members by Demdem(m): 11:07am On Sep 22, 2013
Excellent development.
Retardeen is feeling the heat.
It's a good thing for Nigeria if legislature and executive are in war path. It will accelerate the demise of this presidency on time.
Jonathan, I dare u to fire them with more stones. grin grin

3 Likes

Re: FG Orders Withdrawal Of Diplomatic Passports From Senators And HOR Members by basisop(m): 11:11am On Sep 22, 2013
Nice one. This ace is bigger than cash. The special privilege loving NASS members will come crawling for peace.

2 Likes

Re: FG Orders Withdrawal Of Diplomatic Passports From Senators And HOR Members by jmaine: 11:11am On Sep 22, 2013
All Na strategy . . .they all know what they are aiming for . . . . grin
Re: FG Orders Withdrawal Of Diplomatic Passports From Senators And HOR Members by SUBMARINE: 11:12am On Sep 22, 2013
Very soon our lawmakers will find themselves in foreign prisons for money laundering once EFCC starts chasing them.

2 Likes

Re: FG Orders Withdrawal Of Diplomatic Passports From Senators And HOR Members by Caseless: 11:13am On Sep 22, 2013
eGuerrilla:

Of course it is political motivated.
To move beyond the 'business as usual' phase of politics at the centre, however, we need a heightening of contradictions. Dig?
of course, we need this..but not in this setting. We need a decisive leader who knws how to take step and decide when neccessary and not doin that when he's being pushed by activities of his percieved political enemies.

2 Likes

Re: FG Orders Withdrawal Of Diplomatic Passports From Senators And HOR Members by talktimi(m): 11:15am On Sep 22, 2013
So house of assembly members dey use diplomatic passport sef ? Nothing wey man no go hear for this country...... SMH

1 Like

Re: FG Orders Withdrawal Of Diplomatic Passports From Senators And HOR Members by kokoA(m): 11:15am On Sep 22, 2013
A man who had no shoes growing up now thinks money can solve every problem.. Lol.. I laugh at GEJ.

4 Likes

Re: FG Orders Withdrawal Of Diplomatic Passports From Senators And HOR Members by bobokelly(m): 11:18am On Sep 22, 2013
Mr Jona, sofily, sofily, dey do am o, you are going too far, all these will not help your 2015 ambitions, rather crate more chaos, you are bitting the fingers feeds you ok oooooooooooo..........
Re: FG Orders Withdrawal Of Diplomatic Passports From Senators And HOR Members by Nobody: 11:18am On Sep 22, 2013
talktimi: So house of assembly members dey use diplomatic passport sef ? Nothing wey man no go hear for this country...... SMH

Why do you think they travel outside the country at the drop of a hat?
Children schooling abroad when ASUU is on long-term strike?
Medical treatment for acne in Germany when our local hospitals are failing?
Wedding anniversaries marked in the US at the expense of Nigeria's downtrodden masses?
The list goes on...

Fire on Presido. We need a new a vista in Nigerian Politics.

4 Likes

Re: FG Orders Withdrawal Of Diplomatic Passports From Senators And HOR Members by lekanwj(m): 11:19am On Sep 22, 2013
Gabbysky:
Let's wait till then, meanwhile, it's a good move by the FG. NASS members without corruption issues need not worry.
We must do things right henceforth!
Goodmorning
GEF is not interested in doing something right he is only interested in witch hunting his perceived enemies. Don't see him winning this. He his not smart and he is also not taking the advice of smart people like Emody.

3 Likes

Re: FG Orders Withdrawal Of Diplomatic Passports From Senators And HOR Members by Nobody: 11:20am On Sep 22, 2013
caseless: of course, we need this..but not in this setting. We need a decisive leader who knws how to take step and decide when neccessary and not doin that when he's being pushed by activities of his percieved political enemies.

The emboldened remark in your post is akin to squeezing blood from a stone, because there is nothing in GEJ's repertoire that points to such qualities.

5 Likes

Re: FG Orders Withdrawal Of Diplomatic Passports From Senators And HOR Members by size38: 11:22am On Sep 22, 2013
I think the law makers have every reason to go after GEJ now. Charging him for financial recklessness and impunity. How can he spend so huge tax prayers money in bribing law makers to have his way? He shld be impeached immediately without wasting time
Re: FG Orders Withdrawal Of Diplomatic Passports From Senators And HOR Members by solomon111(m): 11:22am On Sep 22, 2013
Demdem: Excellent development.
Retardeen is feeling the heat.
It's a good thing for Nigeria if legislature and executive are in war path. It will accelerate the demise of this presidency on time.
Jonathan, I dare u to fire them with more stones. grin grin
A demise of which president?
Lol.
We will see if GEJ will not contest and win 2015 elections.
His political future has never been in the hands of the morønic lawmakers.
They all Know GEJ is untouchable as long as they want Nigeria to remain one,if not those northerners would have impeached him a long time ago..

4 Likes

Re: FG Orders Withdrawal Of Diplomatic Passports From Senators And HOR Members by theSpark(m): 11:23am On Sep 22, 2013
Whatever the reason is, the members of HoR and Senators never deserved the blue passports in the first place. I can imagine them strutting about in foreign lands immune from arrest in the past years. I laugh in cantonese, let them travel abroad as ordinary Nigerians and see.

Well played!

2 Likes

Re: FG Orders Withdrawal Of Diplomatic Passports From Senators And HOR Members by SUBMARINE: 11:25am On Sep 22, 2013
[color=#006600][/color]
Demdem:
Jonathan, I dare u to fire them with more stones.[/b]
Dat will send Tambuwal to foreign prisons

2 Likes

Re: FG Orders Withdrawal Of Diplomatic Passports From Senators And HOR Members by solomon111(m): 11:25am On Sep 22, 2013
eGuerrilla:

The emboldened remark in your post is akin to squeezing blood from a stone, because there is nothing in GEJ's repertoire that points to such qualities.
yeah right.
We can see those qualities in the fanatical buhari and the thieving Tinubu.
Why not go and wake abacha and ask him to rule over Nigeria as a dictator since you people hate democratic personalities.

2 Likes

Re: FG Orders Withdrawal Of Diplomatic Passports From Senators And HOR Members by taharqa: 11:26am On Sep 22, 2013
wilxz: "Our source said she told the Presidency
that she had been in the Senate and
understands how members think. In fact,
she reportedly told the President that
the idea was dumb,"

I can't help but laugh at d above statement. How can she call our president idea dumb in his presence, can't she use twitter or facebook, like the others are doing? Lol.
Yea! You are d 'smart' one, who believes that there is any truth to what you just read only cos a Nigerian Newspaper tells you it is so according to their 'impeccable, nameless Sources'!!....*smh*

1 Like

Re: FG Orders Withdrawal Of Diplomatic Passports From Senators And HOR Members by size38: 11:27am On Sep 22, 2013
Those law makers shld charge GEJ for financial recklessness and impeach him
Re: FG Orders Withdrawal Of Diplomatic Passports From Senators And HOR Members by solomon111(m): 11:28am On Sep 22, 2013
theSpark: Whatever the reason is, the members of HoR and Senators never deserved the blue passports in the first place. I can imagine them strutting about in foreign lands immune from arrest in the past years. I laugh in cantonese, let them travel abroad as ordinary Nigerians and see.

Well played!
Thank you.
Those selfish morøns will now know what it means to challenge the CinC.

2 Likes

Re: FG Orders Withdrawal Of Diplomatic Passports From Senators And HOR Members by solomon111(m): 11:29am On Sep 22, 2013
size38: Those law makers shld charge GEJ for financial recklessness and impeach him
what are they waiting for?
Let them try it and see if Nigeria will remain one.

2 Likes

Re: FG Orders Withdrawal Of Diplomatic Passports From Senators And HOR Members by Caseless: 11:31am On Sep 22, 2013
eGuerrilla:

it is symptomatic of gej to wait and do nothing, until anti-2015 re-election button is pressed. What do u make of a leader whose consagnuity is cluelessness and known 2 play shabby when it comes to important issues of national intrest? *Shrug my shoulder*!

4 Likes

Re: FG Orders Withdrawal Of Diplomatic Passports From Senators And HOR Members by dekins: 11:32am On Sep 22, 2013
These are trying times in our government and nation.The only solution = PRAYERS

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

John Godson,Nigerian-Born Polish Legislator Visits His Hometown (Pics) / Ajaokuta Is 90 Percent Complete, May Be Functional Early 2023 – Minister / DSS Captures Khalid Barnawi - Ahmad Salkida

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.