Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,471 members, 7,816,115 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:19 AM

Is It Proper To Breastfeed A Baby In Public? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Is It Proper To Breastfeed A Baby In Public? (1728 Views)

Is it proper for My Younger Brother to Bring Girls into My Room? / Is It Proper For A Wife To Wear A 'g-string'? Please Help / It Is Proper To Have Sex During Fasting Period? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It Proper To Breastfeed A Baby In Public? by xynerise: 12:30pm On Sep 22, 2013
Some bwests are just to huge too be exposed in public. I saw a woman the other day using her two hands to bring her bwest out of her dress. So disgusting undecided. The child might get choked
Re: Is It Proper To Breastfeed A Baby In Public? by Nobody: 12:33pm On Sep 22, 2013
xynerise: Some bwests are just to huge too be exposed in public. I saw a woman the other day using her two hands to bring her bwest out of her dress. So disgusting undecided. The child might get choked

And to avoid this kinda scene...

Re: Is It Proper To Breastfeed A Baby In Public? by xynerise: 12:37pm On Sep 22, 2013
El Guapo:

And to avoid this kinda scene...
images no dey show again? grin
Re: Is It Proper To Breastfeed A Baby In Public? by Nobody: 12:46pm On Sep 22, 2013
xynerise:
images no dey show again? grin

Lol!

I tire for Seun crew on sundays cheesy
Re: Is It Proper To Breastfeed A Baby In Public? by Nobody: 12:48pm On Sep 22, 2013
undecided
xynerise: Some bwests are just to huge too be exposed in public. I saw a woman the other day using her two hands to bring her bwest out of her dress. So disgusting undecided. The child might get choked
grin
Re: Is It Proper To Breastfeed A Baby In Public? by texanomaly(f): 1:06pm On Sep 22, 2013
cyara: I find it difficult to understand why most women do this. I feel it isn'tt right to do such, if you must breastfeed your baby you can always go to a place where there are less crowd so as not to distract others from the preaching. Most churches these days have speakers mounted outside the church premises so you can still hear what is being said outside
Mine actually has a mothers room/with speakers.

Of course feed your child. It is not necessary, however, to show yourself to all while doing it. Nursing your child a beautiful and natural thing. It just doesn't need to be shared with all.
Re: Is It Proper To Breastfeed A Baby In Public? by texanomaly(f): 1:07pm On Sep 22, 2013
Hi un(very)luvable
Re: Is It Proper To Breastfeed A Baby In Public? by MrsChima(f): 3:37pm On Sep 22, 2013
xynerise:
It was ours before the baby arrived and still ours

It was the parents then it was the girl's and now it belongs to the baby.

Suck your thumb...you will live. I guess.
Re: Is It Proper To Breastfeed A Baby In Public? by MrsChima(f): 3:38pm On Sep 22, 2013
El Guapo:

You Just quenched my doubts!

Yo are a 21st century flying witch that is clamped to her ideas, having the likes of Ms Chima and Idowu buy those same ideas and making the world an uncomfortable sight seeing ground tongue

There are millions more like us. wink
Re: Is It Proper To Breastfeed A Baby In Public? by MrsChima(f): 3:39pm On Sep 22, 2013
xynerise:
Oh yea? Even in a public bus? grin

Definitely. wink
Re: Is It Proper To Breastfeed A Baby In Public? by xynerise: 3:50pm On Sep 22, 2013
Mrs.Chima:

It was the parents then it was the girl's and now it belongs to the baby.

Suck your thumb...you will live. I guess.
Chima enjoyed it before ur baby arrived
Re: Is It Proper To Breastfeed A Baby In Public? by Nobody: 4:46pm On Sep 22, 2013
Hell Naw! So disgusting and extremely improper! If you can't find a private place, squeeze breast milk into baby bottle while going out.

1 Like

Re: Is It Proper To Breastfeed A Baby In Public? by Nobody: 5:03pm On Sep 22, 2013
Wu Zetian: Hell Naw! So disgusting and extremely improper! If you can't find a private place, squeeze breast milk into baby bottle while going out.

Finally, my kinda lady is here cool
Re: Is It Proper To Breastfeed A Baby In Public? by Nobody: 5:10pm On Sep 22, 2013
Of course it's proper to breastfeed in public. Just cover up!

1 Like

Re: Is It Proper To Breastfeed A Baby In Public? by EfemenaXY: 5:18pm On Sep 22, 2013
Nothing wrong with it.

The baby's needs are priority and must come first. Appearances / societal decorum are secondary and inconsequential.

1 Like

Re: Is It Proper To Breastfeed A Baby In Public? by Nobody: 5:27pm On Sep 22, 2013
Women should understand that having a suckling child doesn't mean that people will embrace the sight of their breasts as they do feeding bottles,they should be treated as the private parts that they are.It disgusts me each time I see their mamary glands tossed all over in the name of breastfeeding,I exclusively breastfed my kids as an undergraduate,but never have I been caught doing it in class,most ll swear that the babies don't feed grin but they do,yes in class,codedly.........things happen beneath the scarf when lectures are intense wink
Re: Is It Proper To Breastfeed A Baby In Public? by MrsChima(f): 11:52pm On Sep 22, 2013
xynerise:
Chima enjoyed it before ur baby arrived

My bosoms were never his. wink
Re: Is It Proper To Breastfeed A Baby In Public? by Ngokafor(f): 8:49pm On Sep 23, 2013
...i dont see the big deal in it for women that do it cos their baby was hungry and demanded to be fed....but to be candid,i wont do it myself..i'll either look for a more private place or discreetly drape a cloth or small blanket over my boob.
Re: Is It Proper To Breastfeed A Baby In Public? by stephy10(f): 12:18pm On Sep 24, 2013
Dallas carry go jor! as for all the men in particular who cant stand the sight, please look elsewhere. What do they tell all the biirmbos who almost have their bobbies falling outta the cleavages all for the purpose of seducing peeps huh? And this bosm feeding is even for a good cause sef. Abeg make dem comot for road. Its all in the mind I say!

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Can You Buy This Toy For Your Child? / Help Please Before I Commit Suicide / Why Are First Born Always Unwise?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.