Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,142 members, 7,821,895 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:07 PM

Rebel Governors Set To Join Accord Party - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rebel Governors Set To Join Accord Party (15137 Views)

PDP Governors Set To Form A New Party - Peoplesdailyng.com / 2 PDP Governors Set To Move To APC-Kwankwaso / Northern Governors Set To Dump Jonathan In 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rebel Governors Set To Join Accord Party by fagin1982(m): 11:01am On Sep 23, 2013
LIES LIES LIES......... Rumours packaged by charlatans called Journalists
Re: Rebel Governors Set To Join Accord Party by Nobody: 11:05am On Sep 23, 2013
I even expect them to be jail by now,..terrorist governors they are the bokoharam,..keep tuning north into desert and never forget to blame it upon urselves,...fools

2 Likes

Re: Rebel Governors Set To Join Accord Party by anytexy: 11:12am On Sep 23, 2013
[quote author=talksankey]They can join d moon party,for all i care. Selfish guys they only care for thier stomachs you are on point. I agree with you lotally
Re: Rebel Governors Set To Join Accord Party by Noneroone(m): 11:15am On Sep 23, 2013
They will fail in one ACCORD
Re: Rebel Governors Set To Join Accord Party by Maranzano(m): 11:15am On Sep 23, 2013
Those who gallivant from one political party to the other either lack a political ideology to actualize their dreams for their people, or are too greedy to be in power and fill their pockets with our common wealth.It is unfortunate that political parties in Nigeria are just like mere ladder with which politicians climb to the top and jettison at will. Some are registered and kept as spare tires to be used by disenchanted politicians when the need arises. You may call it Freedom of Association but any human relationship that is not predicated on ideology and values may not stand the test of time.We are quick to borrow political terminologies from America but we don't care how they apply them. There are many politicians in Nigeria who parade themselves as "Progressives" in "Conservative" parties and vice versa. The only thing constant in their pursuit is how to be politically relevant so that they can fill their pockets.If Abraham Lincoln was a Nigerian, he would have founded and registered 100 political parties during his political travails before he became the American President. May God raise leaders among us,this Macabre Dance has become too boring.

1 Like

Re: Rebel Governors Set To Join Accord Party by miqos02(m): 11:26am On Sep 23, 2013
so they are no longer searching for the jona's one term document
Re: Rebel Governors Set To Join Accord Party by muktarmtt(m): 11:29am On Sep 23, 2013
TRUTHTELA: Rogues being MISLEAD by a bigger ROGUE & DULLARD that could not win his ward in Ogun state, and the same old APE was rubbished by Gbenga Daniel & he couldn't deliver his senatorial zone to his daughter, yet, his like minds failed to see that he is NOBODY. Let me be generous here, These rogues can only win Governorship elections in their states & that's it. No presidency for them.
u r fool if dey cn win dere state I see no reason why dey not wit a president election, cos people dat vote state dey r still one dat vote 4 presidency
Re: Rebel Governors Set To Join Accord Party by muktarmtt(m): 11:33am On Sep 23, 2013
Policewoman: These protestant PDP Scallywags aka Rebel Governors are just a bunch of circus clowns. From accord party i'm sure the will foolishly find themselves out of power and out of money. Bunch of ret@rds.
alone wit d fish brain presidow
Re: Rebel Governors Set To Join Accord Party by muktarmtt(m): 11:34am On Sep 23, 2013
[quote author=Policewoman]These protestant PDP Scallywags aka Rebel Governors are just a bunch of circus clowns. From accord party i'm sure the will foolishly find themselves out of power and out of money. Bunch of ret@rds. [/quote) u b mumu d tin dey pain u abi?
Re: Rebel Governors Set To Join Accord Party by muktarmtt(m): 11:36am On Sep 23, 2013
calaway: ALL THIS BECAUSE THEY DONT WANT GEJ AS PRESIDENT IN 2015 BUT THEY CAN CONTINUE TO TAKE HIS OIL ABI. NIGERIA SHINE UNA EYE OO!!! THEY MAKE NOISE THAT PDP IS THE PROBLEM BUT APC SAYS THAT OTHER PDP MEMBERS ARE WELLCOME TO JOIN APC EXCEPT JONATHAN. SO THE PROBLEM IS JOHNATHAN NOT PDP.
Excatly he Bleep up big time dude
Re: Rebel Governors Set To Join Accord Party by fortunejum: 11:38am On Sep 23, 2013
JOHNATHAN IS UNBEATABLE COMING 2015, THOUGH IS NOT GOING TO BE EASY FOR HIM. THE POWER OF ELECTION IS STILL IN HIS HANDS.

1 Like

Re: Rebel Governors Set To Join Accord Party by Danokoje14(m): 11:54am On Sep 23, 2013
Its left 4 them..but one thing is sure,Gej will definitely be the man to clinch d seat...so haters, I got one word 4 u...Go hug transformer...

1 Like

Re: Rebel Governors Set To Join Accord Party by jking001(m): 11:56am On Sep 23, 2013
SIR KOL!:
Goodluck jonathan is confused, our future leaders are confused, politics is marauding our country, our youth are wasting due to unemployment yet our leaders only debate on which party to rule instead of supporting the ruler in power. It only shows their selfishness n political ignorance!!! 9jerias only hope is the $OUNDING TRUMPENT....

SIR KOL am honoured by your quote and this is what have been saying for a long time to nigerians and they don't seem to get it,even with all obama rethorics towards the republican you still see the republicans working with him for the greater good of their nation but in nigeria the opposition would rather polarize the nation which is already polarized this is a nation thats almost torn apart by religion and tribalism apart from the sounding trumphet nigerias still hold the aces by not been dragged into their selfishness and vote GEJ again so this stupid politicians can learn something,and that is putting the country first,but religion and tribalism would not allow this happen.
Re: Rebel Governors Set To Join Accord Party by Nobody: 12:00pm On Sep 23, 2013
Let them join any party the want. Power hungry fellows
Re: Rebel Governors Set To Join Accord Party by Nobody: 12:20pm On Sep 23, 2013
Sicozone: AM TIRED OF READING ALL THIS KIND NEWS
AM TIRED OF MAKING FIRST PAGE
AM TIRED OF WAKING UP TO NAIRALAND TO SEE ASUU STRIKE CALLED OFF
AM TIRED OF SLEEPING ALL DAY
AM TIRED OF HELPING WITH USELESS HOME CHORES
ASUU PLEASE NOW!!!. undecided sad cry

NA BEG WE DEY BEG.....
Ejo n tori oloun. Ti yin o ni baje.....
when I see tinz like diz I feel like cursing ASUU and their generation angry
Re: Rebel Governors Set To Join Accord Party by figment232(m): 12:24pm On Sep 23, 2013
Anniettie ufia: But the man is not around now ,

i think it is too early for them to join any party now,
They should just wait till January 2015
Whether they change party now or 2015 it makes no difference they are already very irrelevant in the scheme of things
Re: Rebel Governors Set To Join Accord Party by figment232(m): 12:26pm On Sep 23, 2013
muktar mtt: u r fool if dey cn win dere state I see no reason why dey not wit a president election, cos people dat vote state dey r still one dat vote 4 presidency
U re a bigger fool.Nigerians dont vote along that pattern.

1 Like

Re: Rebel Governors Set To Join Accord Party by dtemidare: 12:42pm On Sep 23, 2013
Hembelembe (how does it concern us)
Re: Rebel Governors Set To Join Accord Party by Josh316(m): 12:48pm On Sep 23, 2013
If this IS true, I'm waiting to see HOW Obj will eventually become an APC member or even support a Buhari candidacy...

This Nollywood drama just got more interesting grin
Re: Rebel Governors Set To Join Accord Party by PStacks(m): 12:52pm On Sep 23, 2013
No soft landing for PDP. They must Crash land.
Re: Rebel Governors Set To Join Accord Party by PehaKaso: 1:00pm On Sep 23, 2013
pro01: They could join the Corolla Party for all I care.

They can equally join a Camry party, but d status quo remains. GEJ till Nigeria disintegrates

1 Like

Re: Rebel Governors Set To Join Accord Party by deletrue: 2:41pm On Sep 23, 2013
That will be fine, provided they not cause any trouble to the country. Nigerians can make the decision by voting for any candidate of their choice. Fighting will not benefit any body. Nobody can tell what tomorrow has for nigerians. How I wish these housas can abandon the shooting at nigerians foolishly.
Re: Rebel Governors Set To Join Accord Party by tomakint: 3:01pm On Sep 23, 2013
WildChild00:

With political mathematician like Obj leading the troops, I think they will give the "old PDP" guys made up of Mr Fix it, Gej and co a fight for their money on the battle field.
Did you just called Obj 'Political Mathematician' grin abeg pass me that calabash make I feel 'High' like you too grin

Re: Rebel Governors Set To Join Accord Party by whitedove1: 3:28pm On Sep 23, 2013
I wish we the youths will disassociate ourselves from all these and form our own political party. With massive support and presence from the youth, we ll kick these old hands out. Is cos they have made d economy so unfavourable for the youths dats y dey can twist us as they wish. #honda ko! Accord ni!!
Re: Rebel Governors Set To Join Accord Party by Bright2(m): 4:38pm On Sep 23, 2013
This is what they would have done since other than beating around the bush! Now if they go there they should tell Buhari & Tinubu to step down & allow them form a parallel party under APC.
Re: Rebel Governors Set To Join Accord Party by ldpele(m): 5:35pm On Sep 23, 2013
surely they shall gather,but since they gathering is not of God,they shall surely fall and scatter
Re: Rebel Governors Set To Join Accord Party by amarilo: 5:52pm On Sep 23, 2013
Why dey no wan join APC now? Tinubu and Buhari don corner all the juicy positions. Nigerian politicians I dey watch.
Re: Rebel Governors Set To Join Accord Party by Akiika: 6:45pm On Sep 23, 2013
Ogogoro joint discussion! This Nairaland sef!
Re: Rebel Governors Set To Join Accord Party by digospel2: 6:57pm On Sep 23, 2013
nkem Kalu: JONATHAN...GOING? GOING? GOING?.........GONE. THIS IS GOING TO BE THE BIGGEST BAZAAR SALES OF 2015

GEJ dey kakpe like mount zion, no skaing at all............
Carry go, the LORD of host is on your side presido.
Re: Rebel Governors Set To Join Accord Party by KwoiZabo(m): 7:47pm On Sep 23, 2013
Kairoseki77:

Don't be too sure. Tinubu started out as a single rebel Governor. The President even withheld Lagos's FG Allocation for YEARS during the fight.

Instead of getting weaker, Tinubu was able to lead his party to victory again and again. Eventually taking over the entire SW, and now he is a founding member of the largest opposition party in our history.

Look at Ameachi. First he was a lone Governor fighting Sheppopotamus and GEJ, but now he has many powerful allies and they have formed the third largest opposition party.

Never count anyone out. No one knows what tomorrow brings.
Tinubu was able to do that b'cos of his followers are dull and politically retarded. No other region can allow themselves to be dictated by one man. sefini
Re: Rebel Governors Set To Join Accord Party by jonuel1(m): 7:52pm On Sep 23, 2013
danot1030: dis is d end of pdp d aclaimd largest party in africa, due 2 d poor leadership of tukur n d opresiv natur of gej, wen gej was supos 2 concetrat wit d work governanc he ws busy huntin n opresin amechi. HE DAT LIVS IN A GLASS HOUSE DONT FIGHT WIT STON.

aΩ̴̩̩̩̥d̶̲̥̅̊ did τ̣̣ђёy allow him work?
Re: Rebel Governors Set To Join Accord Party by jonuel1(m): 8:14pm On Sep 23, 2013
WildChild00:

With political mathematician like Obj leading the troops, I think they will give the "old PDP" guys made up of Mr Fix it, Gej and co a fight for their money on the battle field.

Being a Political Mathematician (as Ɣ☺ΰ described him) aΩ̴̩̩̩̥d̶̲̥̅̊ a Maradona †ђªt he is, have Ɣ☺ΰ though of him leading τ̣̣ђё troop in a bid t̶̲̥̅̊ợ̣̣̇̇̇ fight from outside aΩ̴̩̩̩̥d̶̲̥̅̊ dump τ̣̣ђёm at tђε̲̣̣̣̥ crucial moment t̶̲̥̅̊ợ̣̣̇̇̇ pitch tent with GEJ?
His leading τ̣̣ђё troop might also be t̶̲̥̅̊ợ̣̣̇̇̇ allow GEJ space t̶̲̥̅̊ợ̣̣̇̇̇ plan his game well.

There's no permanent friend or enemy in politics bt permanent interest

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2019: Non Yoruba Indigenes In Southwest APC Caution Against Muslim-muslim Ticket / EndSARS: Your Protest Will Not Be In Vain — Sunday Dare Assures Nigerian Youth / Insecurity: COAS, Others’ Death’ve Increased Our Problem – President Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.