Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,688 members, 7,809,601 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:51 AM

FIFA 14 For Android... - Phones (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / FIFA 14 For Android... (394648 Views)

Fifa 14 PPSSPP Settings / Please Help On How To Unlock The Game Mode Features Of FIFA 14 On Android / Airtel Nigeria BBM Suscription Code For Android And Iphone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (64) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FIFA 14 For Android... by DrTony1(m): 9:55am On Oct 08, 2013
Osyxcel:

Yes, the cache is the 1.3 folder. Move it somewhere else on your memory card.

I meant the FIFA apk downloaded from playstore, and not the playstore apk itself. Go to settings > app> scroll to FIFA14 and uninstall it.

Return that FIFA folder to SDcard/Android/obb. install the andropalace apk and launch.

Make sure it's the whole FIFA folder you moved o.

If you dont move the folder away before uninstalling the former apk, you'll lose the 1.3Gb data, and you'll have to redownload.
Thanks a lot bro. But pls I uninstalled my fifa from playstore without taking any of †ђε above measures, but no problem becos I have a free wi fi to re download here, but †ђε thing is I clicked on †ђε 14.9MB apk andromeda file & its redownloading †ђε 1.3GB again, what step do I take to make sure †ђε fifa will be unlocked, thanks very much in advance
Re: FIFA 14 For Android... by Osyxcel(m): 10:17am On Oct 08, 2013
Dr.Tony:

Thanks a lot bro. But pls I uninstalled my fifa from playstore without taking any of †ђε above measures, but no problem becos I have a free wi fi to re download here, but †ђε thing is I clicked on †ђε 14.9MB apk andromeda file & its redownloading †ђε 1.3GB again, what step do I take to make sure †ђε fifa will be unlocked, thanks very much in advance

Just allow it to complete downloading the data. When you get to "Unlock all", just click on "Check for existing purchase" below it. Dats all.
Re: FIFA 14 For Android... by DrTony1(m): 10:32am On Oct 08, 2013
Osyxcel:

Just allow it to complete downloading the data. When you get to "Unlock all", just click on "Check for existing purchase" below it. Dats all.
thanks bro but do i still need droid vpn since i have free wifi here & also do i need to open app store again pls intimate more so i wont waste the download. thanks bro
Re: FIFA 14 For Android... by djwalata(m): 10:34am On Oct 08, 2013
pls anybody, is there any way to unlock the issue of stamina problem in real football dt stops someone from playing.?
Re: FIFA 14 For Android... by Nobody: 10:47am On Oct 08, 2013
what folder do  keep the data files in?
Re: FIFA 14 For Android... by djwalata(m): 10:58am On Oct 08, 2013
justicesky24: go down and u will see something like this sdcard/android/obb click the rar
. pls is there a way to unlock d problem of stamina issue of real football dt stops someone from playing?
Re: FIFA 14 For Android... by Osyxcel(m): 11:52am On Oct 08, 2013
Dr.Tony:

thanks bro but do i still need droid vpn since i have free wifi here & also do i need to open app store again pls intimate more so i wont waste the download. thanks bro

You don't need any VPN, use your WiFi. Make you're logged in to ur play store, and you're good to go
Re: FIFA 14 For Android... by Osyxcel(m): 11:53am On Oct 08, 2013
runzlord: what folder do  keep the data files in?

SDcard/Android/obb
Re: FIFA 14 For Android... by fortune9: 12:01pm On Oct 08, 2013
Am using wifi nd my playstore is open... But can't unlock it..... Pls you guys should suggest an easy way or any other ways to unlock this fifa...... Guys help us pls
Re: FIFA 14 For Android... by Nobody: 12:27pm On Oct 08, 2013
Osyxcel:

Yes, the cache is the 1.3 folder. Move it somewhere else on your memory card.

I meant the FIFA apk downloaded from playstore, and not the playstore apk itself. Go to settings > app> scroll to FIFA14 and uninstall it.

Return that FIFA folder to SDcard/Android/obb. install the andropalace apk and launch.

Make sure it's the whole FIFA folder you moved o.

If you dont move the folder away before uninstalling the former apk, you'll lose the 1.3Gb data, and you'll have to redownload.

E no do oh, it attempts downloading the needed resources. Could it be because my data file is V 1.3 but the andropalace apk V 1.28? If it is so, d'u have any idea where I can get the modded V 1.3 apk? Thanks in advance.
Re: FIFA 14 For Android... by Osyxcel(m): 12:40pm On Oct 08, 2013
SirChotas:

E no do oh, it attempts downloading the needed resources. Could it be because my data file is V 1.3 but the andropalace apk V 1.28? If it is so, d'u have any idea where I can get the modded V 1.3 apk? Thanks in advance.

I'll teach you a trick

Rename your FIFA folder and obb file like the one in my screenshots

Re: FIFA 14 For Android... by Nobody: 12:41pm On Oct 08, 2013
fortune9: Am using wifi nd my playstore is open... But can't unlock it..... Pls you guys should suggest an easy way or any other ways to unlock this fifa...... Guys help us pls

For starters, one thing you should know.. there is no "easy way." Illegal acts are never easy.
Re: FIFA 14 For Android... by Nobody: 1:56pm On Oct 08, 2013
Osyxcel:

I'll teach you a trick

Rename your FIFA folder and obb file like the one in my screenshots

Mann, after re-naming my main to 128 from 130 , it opened, but crashed after tapping the screen in that part where you should.. Solution?
Re: FIFA 14 For Android... by Osyxcel(m): 2:18pm On Oct 08, 2013
SirChotas:

Mann, after re-naming my main to 128 from 130 , it opened, but crashed after tapping the screen in that part where you should.. Solution?

Switch on your WiFi
Re: FIFA 14 For Android... by Segunagagu(m): 2:58pm On Oct 08, 2013
NO LONG TIN:

i faced similiar problem as you..... it can be very frustrating

I'll list the steps i took to get it working(unlocked)

1. install the apk and copy the file to /andriod/Obb folder

2. open the game, just to make sure it will open

3. go to play store and search for FIFA 2014(of course you must be connected)

4. there you will see 2 buttons(open and uninstall) - Choose open

5. go to the play tab and select tournament

6. you'll see the price needed to unlock the game(that means it is connected to the server). DON'T choose this!!!!!!

7. choose 'check for existing purchase'

8. Vola!!! 'You have already purchased this game

Your FIFA 2014 has now been unlocked, you can disconnect from the internet(if you want)

I hope this helps, i know how frustrating it is to have the game but be unable to play it except penalties
thanks bro..it worked on my note 2.i was soooo happy.but it didn't work on my brother's tecno n7. he is really crying. and d game is slow on his fone. pls wat can be the problem

1 Like

Re: FIFA 14 For Android... by Nobody: 4:38pm On Oct 08, 2013
Osyxcel:

Switch on your WiFi

Yo man. I had turned on wifi immediately after posting...like I had read in previous comments. I suppose I was too immersed in excitement to talk say e don work. Me... I know say no one fit open hin big mouth yan say you no deserve 20 whole wraps of Fufu for the huge guidance. smiley

1 Like

Re: FIFA 14 For Android... by Osyxcel(m): 5:00pm On Oct 08, 2013
SirChotas:

Yo man. I had turned on wifi immediately after posting...like I had read in previous comments. I suppose I was too immersed in excitement to talk say e don work. Me... I know say no one fit open hin big mouth yan say you no deserve 20 whole wraps of Fufu for the huge guidance. smiley

Lol, abeg no kill me with fufu o, 4 big ones don do cheesy

Enjoy Ur game cool
Re: FIFA 14 For Android... by bashbif: 5:10pm On Oct 08, 2013
I need help plz.I downloaded fifa14 about two weeks ago now but I haven't rooted my l3 den but thank God I had it rooted about four days ago now but unfortunately while rooting it,I mistakenIy delet d FIFA but thank God I have d copy of d data on my PC.Now I have copy d data back into Cobb on my l3 but I have tried up to 3apk now ,non of it open d game anymore.Plz gurus in da house,what should I do now?
Re: FIFA 14 For Android... by dunmorris(m): 5:51pm On Oct 08, 2013
bashbif: I need help plz.I downloaded fifa14 about two weeks ago now but I haven't rooted my l3 den but thank God I had it rooted about four days ago now but unfortunately while rooting it,I mistakenIy delet d FIFA but thank God I have d copy of d data on my PC.Now I have copy d data back into Cobb on my l3 but I have tried up to 3apk now ,non of it open d game anymore.Plz gurus in da house,what should I do now?
put d data 4 obb folder install Apk Jor on ur WIFI ON 3G network lauch ur game jor and unlock am with vpn
Re: FIFA 14 For Android... by femi9naija(m): 6:30pm On Oct 08, 2013
Mad game. Only my battery is preventing me from getting addicted
Re: FIFA 14 For Android... by Nobody: 7:14pm On Oct 08, 2013
if you know your fone is below adreno 205 do not waste your time downloading this game coz it will be very slow, if you try am you don waste your mb, esp techno N7.
kai d game is so smooth on my htc desire z (G2). its the only game i have apart from nun attack and temple run looking foward to gta vc. if you have gta vc pls i can swap my fifa 14 for it. quote this comment if you are interested.

1 Like

Re: FIFA 14 For Android... by bashbif: 8:37pm On Oct 08, 2013
Thanks for responding to my message but am afraid it doesn't solve my prob cuz I av already copy the data to obb but each time i launch d apk with my wifi on,it just attempt to redownload a new data into data in android folder.Am fed up
Re: FIFA 14 For Android... by Osyxcel(m): 8:56pm On Oct 08, 2013
bashbif: Thanks for responding to my message but am afraid it doesn't solve my prob cuz I av already copy the data to obb but each time i launch d apk with my wifi on,it just attempt to redownload a new data into data in android folder.Am fed up

Where did you download your apk?
Re: FIFA 14 For Android... by bashbif: 9:12pm On Oct 08, 2013
One from andropalace,one from mob.org,I can't remember where I get d third one from.What can I do plz,it is apk DAT is giving me prob now,I already gat d data.
Re: FIFA 14 For Android... by shifiloaded: 9:21pm On Oct 08, 2013
BRAINZ_Box:

I hav FIFA 14 on ma N3...bt its terribly slow..nd d major prblm is ma inability to unlock d locked modes.
can you paste the link of where you downloaded your apk and data
Re: FIFA 14 For Android... by Nobody: 10:18pm On Oct 08, 2013
bashbif: One from andropalace,one from mob.org,I can't remember where I get d third one from.What can I do plz,it is apk DAT is giving me prob now,I already gat d data.
make sure d apk nd d data are of d same version.
Re: FIFA 14 For Android... by Nobody: 10:20pm On Oct 08, 2013
This is the best football game on earth at the moment. Runs smoothly on my phantom A+
Re: FIFA 14 For Android... by BRAINZBox(m): 10:56pm On Oct 08, 2013
shifiloaded:
can you paste the link of where you downloaded your apk and data

D data link is in d first page while d apk I currently use is frm
www12.zippyshare.com/v/86799190/file.html Jst rename d .obb file to main.129.com.ea.game.fifa14_row.obb

Hope u knw hw to extract d different part of d rar file into one place sha.
Re: FIFA 14 For Android... by Osyxcel(m): 2:54am On Oct 09, 2013
bashbif: One from andropalace,one from mob.org,I can't remember where I get d third one from.What can I do plz,it is apk DAT is giving me prob now,I already gat d data.

Scroll up, you'll find the screenshots I uploaded. Rename your FIFA folder and obb file the way it is in the screenshots. Install the apk from andropalace, it should work.
Re: FIFA 14 For Android... by lacosteIII(m): 10:10am On Oct 09, 2013
Graviton: I downloaded the play store app...everything dey locked, how exactly do I unlock this thing....I have been playing penalties so tey

me too...i don tire sef
Re: FIFA 14 For Android... by DrTony1(m): 5:49pm On Oct 09, 2013
This very big shout out goes to OSYXCEL, BRAINZBOX and others who contributed, thank you very much. I just successfully unlocked the fifa, cldnt help but coming back to thank you guys to show my ample gratitude. God bless u brothers. Im very grateful once again
Re: FIFA 14 For Android... by Osyxcel(m): 6:06pm On Oct 09, 2013
Dr.Tony:
This very big shout out goes to OSYXCEL, BRAINZBOX and others who contributed, thank you very much. I just successfully unlocked the fifa, cldnt help but coming back to thank you guys to show my ample gratitude. God bless u brothers. Im very grateful once again

Welcome, Enjoy your game cool

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (64) (Reply)

Some Useful Nokia Codes & How To Format/Reset Ur Phone / How To Activate 2go Gateway And Chat With Facebook Friends On 2go / How To Transfer Pictures From LG Phone to PC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.