Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,019 members, 7,818,020 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:54 AM

Bola Tinubu Shows Off On Exercise Bike To Confirm He's "Well" - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bola Tinubu Shows Off On Exercise Bike To Confirm He's "Well" (11499 Views)

Photo Of Bola Tinubu On The 'wall Of Fame' As An Outstanding Alumni In America / Oyibo Man Enters LASTMA Bike To Beat Traffic On Ikorodu Road [photos] / Bola Tinubu's Fence And The Sambisa Forest Poster. #WTF (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bola Tinubu Shows Off On Exercise Bike To Confirm He's "Well" by akpanoka: 5:24am On Sep 24, 2013
When u see a staged managed picture or video, u will know.
One, where he is isn't a Gym, that bicycle was brought to d parlour for that purpose: hoodwink us into believing he is ok

2. In a gym, hee is supposed to be wwearing a Canvass. Abi him no get? And a joggers to save us that alleged parkinson infested legs

3. Why is he trying to hard to prove he is ok when he can easily come home and add to d 36 billion naira owambe things as Fashola is estimating?

5 Likes

Re: Bola Tinubu Shows Off On Exercise Bike To Confirm He's "Well" by Nobody: 6:14am On Sep 24, 2013
payless:

Tinubu in Manchester, UK yesterday.
Manchester Piccadilly station.
Re: Bola Tinubu Shows Off On Exercise Bike To Confirm He's "Well" by agbameta: 6:15am On Sep 24, 2013
akpanoka: When u see a staged managed picture or video, u will know.
One, where he is isn't a Gym, that bicycle was brought to d parlour for that purpose: hoodwink us into believing he is ok

2. In a gym, hee is supposed to be wwearing a Canvass. Abi him no get? And a joggers to save us that alleged parkinson infested legs

3. Why is he trying to hard to prove he is ok when he can easily come home and add to d 36 billion naira owambe things as Fashola is estimating?

nna, una no dey carry last with foolishness I swear.. grin

4 Likes

Re: Bola Tinubu Shows Off On Exercise Bike To Confirm He's "Well" by Nobody: 6:18am On Sep 24, 2013
Shine It:

My sister I taya. Lol!
Na waoh. never knew globe was she. abi e be transexual undecided
Re: Bola Tinubu Shows Off On Exercise Bike To Confirm He's "Well" by Nobody: 6:20am On Sep 24, 2013
tomakint:
Truse me, that psychopath is not feeling fine upstairs! His Igbophobic tendency is incurable, anybody who doesn't share his warped line of reasoning is Igbo grin
I bet all the beautiful Igbo ladies he ran after rejected him, hence his hatred for Igbo. Also I believe all he inherited from his father must have been bought by Igbo guys, now he is broke and he regrets both day and night.
Re: Bola Tinubu Shows Off On Exercise Bike To Confirm He's "Well" by Nobody: 6:24am On Sep 24, 2013
Come 2015, APC shall lose from Ekiti to Lagos and PDP shall finally go into a state of oblivion. Rogues, thieves, imbeciles...........
Re: Bola Tinubu Shows Off On Exercise Bike To Confirm He's "Well" by ShineIt: 7:21am On Sep 24, 2013
saxywale:
Na waoh. never knew globe was she. abi e be transexual undecided

The "m" next to your name means you're "male" and the "f" means you're female?

There's "f" next to "FreeGlobe's" name so one would expect her to be female.

Am surprised am explaining such a mundane and universally accepted norm in which "m" means male and "f" means female.

Nairaland is fast becoming a beehive of out of work and out of school recreational park for dullards.
Re: Bola Tinubu Shows Off On Exercise Bike To Confirm He's "Well" by Gbawe: 7:41am On Sep 24, 2013
*Yawn*. The 'usual suspects' working themselves into a frenzy over the leaders of others while ignoring their own? What else is new for some disturbed and insecure Nairalanders indoctrinated to obsess about everything to do with the Yorubas (their land, leaders, politics etc) while their own affairs remain firmly abandoned?

5 Likes

Re: Bola Tinubu Shows Off On Exercise Bike To Confirm He's "Well" by byteem: 8:32am On Sep 24, 2013
THIS PROVES NOTHING OTHER THAN THE FACT THAT HE IS SICK .. MEEN LOOK THOSE LEGS .. HE SHOULD GO DO HIV TEST .. MAKLE THEM NO DEY DECIVE US SAY NA PARKINSON .. WELL NO PROBS SOONER OR LATER BREEZE GO BLOW AND FOWL YARSNHH GO OPEN .. YOU CAN ONLY HIDE FOR SO LONG ASK . .SUNTAI
Re: Bola Tinubu Shows Off On Exercise Bike To Confirm He's "Well" by OneNaira6: 8:37am On Sep 24, 2013
hmmm na confirmation be this. Tinubu obviously have a team if agbero working for him on NL. I wonder how many politicians do this? #taxpayers money going to waste.
Re: Bola Tinubu Shows Off On Exercise Bike To Confirm He's "Well" by Nobody: 8:41am On Sep 24, 2013
Come back to Nigeria now. EFCC is waiting for him and fani kayode. They will be investigated
Re: Bola Tinubu Shows Off On Exercise Bike To Confirm He's "Well" by viyon02: 8:54am On Sep 24, 2013
If he likes he can spend a million year on earth but one day the story will be: and the man died.
Re: Bola Tinubu Shows Off On Exercise Bike To Confirm He's "Well" by Ilekokonit: 8:56am On Sep 24, 2013
Baba shayo ni bobo yi sha.

Jagaban ton jo lori esin ton juwo.

Oju lalakan fin sori o.

Lehin to o ti ko owo wa je tan o wan juwo lori keke abi.

Oje rora juwo lorii keke abi se o digba to ba danu si leele koju e to ja.
Re: Bola Tinubu Shows Off On Exercise Bike To Confirm He's "Well" by tmotmo: 9:03am On Sep 24, 2013
seunfly: I hope his own is not like Yaradua who was claimed to be playing football by Dora.
Which Dora?
You mean Prof PDP turned APGA?
But you should recalled Chukwumerije and Ofonagoro during and after June 12? They are all IBOs, who because of chop chop can deceive fellow Ibos (some of whom were killed by fellow ibos) when they were brainwashed to leave SW.

In summary IBOs (I Before Others) can do anything because position and money. So what do u expect?
Re: Bola Tinubu Shows Off On Exercise Bike To Confirm He's "Well" by tmotmo: 9:15am On Sep 24, 2013
tpacalipse: I bet all the beautiful Igbo ladies he ran after rejected him, hence his hatred for Igbo. Also I believe all he inherited from his father must have been bought by Igbo guys, now he is broke and he regrets both day and night.
Is a lie!!!
I know the guy, he lives in one of the best private estate in enugu, Obigabby estate to be precise, He bangs several Ibo girls almost everyday with his ijebu imported agbo jedi grin grin

If not chichi to today, next tmr will be nneka. shocked shocked
Infact i dont why he likes this negative comment about ibos, but i am sure he enjoys the girls around here. More so, undocumented research shows we have a lot single mothers in enugu, and this guy does not discriminate. I repeat, he doesnt discriminate.

Pls be guided, NL ID CANT BE RELIED ON, I might be hausa or itsekiri claiming ibo or yoruba.
Re: Bola Tinubu Shows Off On Exercise Bike To Confirm He's "Well" by dridowu: 9:19am On Sep 24, 2013
FreeGlobe:
Tinubu is on the run. Ever wondered why his US trip was cut short? Security forces are after Tinubu.
if he stays for so long you will talk that he spending lagos money lavishly , now he return yet you said security forces are after him, ok sha, one thing is certain we humans CANNOT satisfy everybody.
Jagaban of Nigeria
Re: Bola Tinubu Shows Off On Exercise Bike To Confirm He's "Well" by ShineIt: 11:54am On Sep 24, 2013
Gbawe: *Yawn*. The 'usual suspects' working themselves into a frenzy over the leaders of others while ignoring their own? What else is new for some disturbed and insecure Nairalanders indoctrinated to obsess about everything to do with the Yorubas (their land, leaders, politics etc) while their own affairs remain firmly abandoned?

Shss!! Do not talk about Yoruba leaders if you're not Yoruba, says Gbawe.

Is this the same Gbawe of "clannish"&"GEJ" fame?

I hope this is not the same Gbawe that have erec..tion any time GEJ is referenced.

But wait, Gbawe can can work himself to a frenzy because GEJ is our leader.

Did I hear someone say GEJ is our leader?

Has Gbawe accepted GEJ to be our leader?

Culled from pages 7-10 from "The Gbawe Jokes" by comedian Dayokanu. We lead and you follow, suck.errr.

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu Shows Off On Exercise Bike To Confirm He's "Well" by Gbawe: 2:12pm On Sep 24, 2013
Shine It:

Shss!! Do not talk about Yoruba leaders if you're not Yoruba, says Gbawe.

Is this the same Gbawe of "clannish"&"GEJ" fame?

I hope this is not the same Gbawe that have erec..tion any time GEJ is referenced.

But wait, Gbawe can can work himself to a frenzy because GEJ is our leader.

Did I hear someone say GEJ is our leader?

Has Gbawe accepted GEJ to be our leader?

Culled from pages 7-10 from "The Gbawe Jokes" by comedian Dayokanu. We lead and you follow, suck.errr.

Mumu. When they indoctrinate you cretins in hatred, did they also take the few brain cells you had left? Is GEJ not the President of Nigeria? Am I not a Nigerian? Or did you think, in your clannish and bigoted glory, he is President of the SS and SE? What I am not is a SS, SE or Northern indigene. I am not from any SE, SS or Northern State and I have no connection with those States aside wishing them well and imploring the stakeholders themselves to be the ones to hold their own direct leaders accountable instead of obsessing about others while local misrule is rampant under their noses.

The challenge therefore, if such is not beyond your 'olodo' brain, is for you to show Gbawe comes here daily to talk about your current Governors/leaders let alone those who left public office years ago from your own State and region. Beyond asininely ethnicising the office of the Nigerian Presidency, to the extent you think he is beyond criticism from members of certain ethnic groups, I don't think your lack of intelligence could be more obvious. Face those who administer your interest is the simple message I hope even a simpleton like you now understands.

3 Likes

Re: Bola Tinubu Shows Off On Exercise Bike To Confirm He's "Well" by igboboy1(m): 10:53pm On Sep 24, 2013
Gbawe:

Mumu. When they indoctrinate you cretins in hatred, did they also take the few brain cells you had left? Is GEJ not the President of Nigeria? Am I not a Nigerian? Or did you think, in your clannish and bigoted glory, he is President of the SS and SE? What I am not is a SS, SE or Northern indigene. I am not from any SE, SS or Northern State and I have no connection with those States aside wishing them well and imploring the stakeholders themselves to be the ones to hold their own direct leaders accountable instead of obsessing about others while local misrule is rampant under their noses.

The challenge therefore, if such is not beyond your 'olodo' brain, is for you to show Gbawe comes here daily to talk about your current Governors/leaders let alone those who left public office years ago from your own State and region. Beyond asininely ethnicising the office of the Nigerian Presidency, to the extent you think he is beyond criticism from members of certain ethnic groups, I don't think your lack of intelligence could be more obvious. Face those who administer your interest is the simple message I hope even a simpleton like you now understands.

Yup, ijebulistic writeup.
Re: Bola Tinubu Shows Off On Exercise Bike To Confirm He's "Well" by igboboy1(m): 10:55pm On Sep 24, 2013
dridowu: if he stays for so long you will talk that he spending lagos money lavishly , now he return yet you said security forces are after him, ok sha, one thing is certain we humans CANNOT satisfy everybody.
Jagaban of Nigeria

abeg no dey use local titles on all Nigeria. keep the jaga-jaga ban abi na jaja of opobo title to SW.. which one come be of Nigeria? you think say the whole Nigeria be IJEBU?
Re: Bola Tinubu Shows Off On Exercise Bike To Confirm He's "Well" by redsun(m): 11:05pm On Sep 24, 2013
The thief don "were" finish.A person at early stage of parkinson disease still could be very active,but as it wears on,the physical and mental composure degenerates uncontrollably.

All these are propagandas to keep his magas bespelled that he is still part of the thuggery called politics in nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu Shows Off On Exercise Bike To Confirm He's "Well" by mex551(m): 11:36am On Oct 03, 2022
This video don surface again

4 Likes

Re: Bola Tinubu Shows Off On Exercise Bike To Confirm He's "Well" by GeneralOjukwu: 12:05pm On Oct 03, 2022
9 year old thread resurrected.

3 Likes

Re: Bola Tinubu Shows Off On Exercise Bike To Confirm He's "Well" by NotBeenPaid: 12:10pm On Oct 03, 2022

Likely Mynd44's handwork.
Re: Bola Tinubu Shows Off On Exercise Bike To Confirm He's "Well" by IgOga(m): 12:12pm On Oct 03, 2022
Baba don increase am to 34 seconds. This country na cruise grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Bola Tinubu Shows Off On Exercise Bike To Confirm He's "Well" by NwaAdazzi(m): 12:14pm On Oct 03, 2022
This neck preferring is getting much,Urchins had to Ruserrect a 2013 Video.Lmao.....

3 Likes

Re: Bola Tinubu Shows Off On Exercise Bike To Confirm He's "Well" by ebenezary(m): 12:32pm On Oct 03, 2022
they are now showing old videos as new videos

3 Likes

Re: Bola Tinubu Shows Off On Exercise Bike To Confirm He's "Well" by EKONGKING: 12:37pm On Oct 03, 2022
the desperation of seun and his urchin gang .

They are devaluing nairaland over petty crumbs

continue grin grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Bola Tinubu Shows Off On Exercise Bike To Confirm He's "Well" by Kalashnikov49: 12:50pm On Oct 03, 2022
So Naira land MODs are showing OLD VIDEOS as New Videos to cover the disaster they support??

chai!!

3 Likes

Re: Bola Tinubu Shows Off On Exercise Bike To Confirm He's "Well" by Softmirror: 1:00pm On Oct 03, 2022
Kalashnikov49:
So Naira land MODs are showing OLD VIDEOS as New Videos to cover the disaster they support??

chai!!

AND YOU MEAN TO SAY AS FAR BACK AS 2013 WHILE JONATHAN WAS PRESIDENT IGBOS HAVE BEEN QUESTIONING TINUBU'S HEALTH?

CAN YOU TELL US THE REASON WHY?!
Re: Bola Tinubu Shows Off On Exercise Bike To Confirm He's "Well" by Kabirudeen25(m): 1:01pm On Oct 03, 2022
ShineIt:
He does everything to prove he hasn't got "parkinson's disease" except come back to Nigeria. We want to see Tinubu in a press conference so we can judge for ourselves.

This specially choreographed photo op won't wash sorry.
so you mean Tinubu has been dodging the media since 2013? God forbid bat thing that this man will be our president

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu Shows Off On Exercise Bike To Confirm He's "Well" by Kalashnikov49: 1:03pm On Oct 03, 2022
Is this meant to be a question?? Thiefnubuu zombies are callous and senile.

Just imagine your statement...spits!!

Softmirror:

AND YOU MEAN TO SAY AS FAR BACK AS 2013 WHILE JONATHAN WAS PRESIDENT IGBOS HAVE BEEN QUESTIONING TINUBU'S HEALTH?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I’m Not On The Run From EFCC – Obanikoro / We Nigerians Dont Want To Be Identified As Africans No More... / Anambra Central Senatorial Re-run Election Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.