Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,412 members, 7,819,474 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:58 PM

Covenant University Student Ordered To Kneel-down During Lecture (Picture) - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Covenant University Student Ordered To Kneel-down During Lecture (Picture) (63269 Views)

She Was Spotted Sleeping During Lecture (pictured) / FUTA Students Made To Kneel Down By Lecturer (PICS) / Ceiling Fan Falls On UNN Students During Lecture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Covenant University Student Ordered To Kneel-down During Lecture (Picture) by Iaz93: 1:57pm On Sep 24, 2013
yemi2plus:
explain ke? You look me like person wey get time to argue with female? The best I could do was to make it look like a joke, I don't want to an arguement that will derail the thread.
Mehn!! Yemi! grin grin
Re: Covenant University Student Ordered To Kneel-down During Lecture (Picture) by Nobody: 1:57pm On Sep 24, 2013
2 ALL THE ALUMNI OF THESE SO CALLED UNIVERSITIES AND THEIR SUPPORTERS LET ME JUST SAY THIS
PRIVATE UNIVERSITIES ARE A JOKE. THEY MAY NOT GO ON STRIKE, U MAY FINISH QUICK, BLAH BLAH BLAH
BUT THE TRUTH IS THE PUBLIC UNIVERSITIES(IN SPITE OF THE ROT) ARE AND WILL ALWAYS SET THE PACE.
THEY WILL ALWAYS BE THE ONES WITH THE BRIGHTEST MINDS AND WILL ALWAYS BE THE ONES TO BE RECKOMED WITH WHEN TERTIARY INSTITUTIONS IN NIGERIA IS BEING MENTIONED
WITH ALL UR 'IMPORTED LECTUERS AND OUTRAGEOUS SCHOOL FEES NAME 1 PRIVATE UNI THAT HAS MADE TOP 100 RANKING IN AFRICA (OR NIGERIA SEF)
NAME 1 PRIVATE UNI WHOSE LECTURERS (OR STUDENTS ) HAVE INVENTED ANYTHING OR CONTRIBUTED ANYTHING OF WORTH TO SCIENCE, ARTS OR THE HUMANITIES.
I WAS LISTENING THE OTHER DAY TO ONE GRADUATE OF MADONNA UNI BEING INTERVIEWED DURING HIS GRADUATION. IVE HEARD BETTER ENGLISH FROM MARKET WOMEN. THEN THEY START TALKING SHITE IN PUBLIC ABT HOW THEY GRADUATE QUICKLY THATS THE ONLY ACHIEVMENT THEY HAVE.-FINISH QUICKLY.
I SMH @ Y'ALL.

1 Like

Re: Covenant University Student Ordered To Kneel-down During Lecture (Picture) by donphilopus: 1:59pm On Sep 24, 2013
This can never happen in most of the public Uni like [size=15pt]AAU[/size] because you don't know [size=15pt]who is who[/size]
Re: Covenant University Student Ordered To Kneel-down During Lecture (Picture) by yemi2plus(m): 1:59pm On Sep 24, 2013
Iaz93: Mehn!! Yemi! grin grin
wetin?
Re: Covenant University Student Ordered To Kneel-down During Lecture (Picture) by Iaz93: 2:00pm On Sep 24, 2013
yemi2plus:
wetin?
you sabi comedy!
Re: Covenant University Student Ordered To Kneel-down During Lecture (Picture) by Lilchilz(m): 2:01pm On Sep 24, 2013
see wash....nitori oloun
Re: Covenant University Student Ordered To Kneel-down During Lecture (Picture) by yemi2plus(m): 2:01pm On Sep 24, 2013
Babzilla: 2 ALL THE ALUMNI OF THESE SO CALLED UNIVERSITIES AND THEIR SUPPORTERS LET ME JUST SAY THIS
PRIVATE UNIVERSITIES ARE A JOKE. THEY MAY NOT GO ON STRIKE, U MAY FINISH QUICK, BLAH BLAH BLAH
BUT THE TRUTH IS THE PUBLIC UNIVERSITIES(IN SPITE OF THE ROT) ARE AND WILL ALWAYS SET THE PACE.
THEY WILL ALWAYS BE THE ONES WITH THE BRIGHTEST MINDS AND WILL ALWAYS BE THE ONES TO BE RECKOMED WITH WHEN TERTIARY INSTITUTIONS IN NIGERIA IS BEING MENTIONED
WITH ALL UR 'IMPORTED LECTUERS AND OUTRAGEOUS SCHOOL FEES NAME 1 PRIVATE UNI THAT HAS MADE TOP 100 RANKING IN AFRICA (OR NIGERIA SEF)
NAME 1 PRIVATE UNI WHOSE LECTURERS (OR STUDENTS ) HAVE INVENTED ANYTHING OR CONTRIBUTED ANYTHING OF WORTH TO SCIENCE, ARTS OR THE HUMANITIES.
I WAS LISTENING THE OTHER DAY TO ONE GRADUATE OF MADONNA UNI BEING INTERVIEWED DURING HIS GRADUATION. IVE HEARD BETTER ENGLISH FROM MARKET WOMEN. THEN THEY START TALKING SHITE IN PUBLIC ABT HOW THEY GRADUATE QUICKLY THATS THE ONLY ACHIEVMENT THEY HAVE.-FINISH QUICKLY.
I SMH @ Y'ALL.
Covenant University.
Re: Covenant University Student Ordered To Kneel-down During Lecture (Picture) by Nobody: 2:01pm On Sep 24, 2013
Babzilla: 2 ALL THE ALUMNI OF THESE SO CALLED UNIVERSITIES AND THEIR SUPPORTERS LET ME JUST SAY THIS
I SMH @ Y'ALL.
Oga I be unilag boy oooo,but that one no mean say make I lie say private universities no good oooo,see now ASUU strike don make me sit down for house for 90 days now?and you call that set the pace?oniranu

1 Like

Re: Covenant University Student Ordered To Kneel-down During Lecture (Picture) by yemi2plus(m): 2:02pm On Sep 24, 2013
Iaz93: you sabi comedy!
lol... It's just a part of me. I might get ban if I decide to reply that girl.

1 Like

Re: Covenant University Student Ordered To Kneel-down During Lecture (Picture) by drumosbite: 2:02pm On Sep 24, 2013
nothing new there.
it happened in my class when i was in 500 level.
my course mate was asked to knee by one of our professors, of course he did.
mind u i graduate from a federal university.
Re: Covenant University Student Ordered To Kneel-down During Lecture (Picture) by PStacks(m): 2:02pm On Sep 24, 2013
grin Jo u can either choose to kneel down in a private university or you join the ASSU strike in public universities.
Re: Covenant University Student Ordered To Kneel-down During Lecture (Picture) by Noneroone(m): 2:03pm On Sep 24, 2013
It is a simple CONVENANT, kneel down and get ur first class!
Re: Covenant University Student Ordered To Kneel-down During Lecture (Picture) by Youngtekkey(m): 2:03pm On Sep 24, 2013
yea i like it like that,thumbs up to guys,this is what i call discipline at the highest state
Re: Covenant University Student Ordered To Kneel-down During Lecture (Picture) by tbagjames(m): 2:08pm On Sep 24, 2013
I heard student in the school are nt allowed to use camera phones. Who took the picture then?
Re: Covenant University Student Ordered To Kneel-down During Lecture (Picture) by PStacks(m): 2:08pm On Sep 24, 2013
george2bam: NECO 2013 JUNE/JULY RESULT IS OUT!! TO CHECK,UPGRADE ur F9,D7,E8 call-08144766891

You are the kind'a people that would never make this country move forward..
Re: Covenant University Student Ordered To Kneel-down During Lecture (Picture) by kade4u: 2:12pm On Sep 24, 2013
Has a university student, i think you be wise enough to coordinate yourself both in class and outside. If he didn't behave like a child, he won't be punished. I advise you to leave secondary school attitude aside the moment you enter higher institution.
Re: Covenant University Student Ordered To Kneel-down During Lecture (Picture) by bamto(m): 2:12pm On Sep 24, 2013
Naofficial: There is always a level when maturity must have being attained. A level where it’s no more about physical punishment… Rather, about coaching. Reverse is the case in most private university especially Covenant University where there have been reported cased of student being given corporal punishment.
A 200 level student of a Covenant University was ordered to kneel down during a general lecture by a lecturer.
Remember a photo also went viral last time some students were asked to kneel down in BOWEN University for missing church service..
Yeah, the biblesaid,spare the rod and spoil the child, nots pare the rod and spoil the ADULT.

Click here for more pics/gists like this today.

Which bible says 'spare the rod and spoil the child?' You can't find that in the holy scripture.
Re: Covenant University Student Ordered To Kneel-down During Lecture (Picture) by YoshiMaster: 2:14pm On Sep 24, 2013
P.Stacks:
grin Jo u can either choose to kneel down in a private university or you join the ASSU strike in public universities.

I can't believe those are the only options available to the Nigerian students en masse, damn!

"Stuck between the Devil and the deep blue sea", or maybe a small river, as is the case with Covenant.
Re: Covenant University Student Ordered To Kneel-down During Lecture (Picture) by Nobody: 2:14pm On Sep 24, 2013

1 Like

Re: Covenant University Student Ordered To Kneel-down During Lecture (Picture) by indoorlove(m): 2:16pm On Sep 24, 2013
The punishment is rather too downgrading for 'supposed' adult.
Re: Covenant University Student Ordered To Kneel-down During Lecture (Picture) by Harrybanty(m): 2:16pm On Sep 24, 2013
Oh boy! Na so people head big for the university? Half of the pic is for head-ward. End tym tinz
Re: Covenant University Student Ordered To Kneel-down During Lecture (Picture) by YoshiMaster: 2:17pm On Sep 24, 2013
bamto:

Which bible says 'spare the rod and spoil the child?' You can't find that in the holy scripture.

"Whoever spares the rod hates their children, but the one who loves their children is careful to discipline them"

Proverbs 13:24.

Although they've taken this way too far, as you can clearly see.
Re: Covenant University Student Ordered To Kneel-down During Lecture (Picture) by josite: 2:18pm On Sep 24, 2013
let us be fair to covenant university.

1.they did not force you to seek admission into covenant.
2,they told you their rules and you sign the acceptance.
3,your parents are the ones who decides u need the training offered by covenant since they did not have time to train u.
4.you can withdraw and go to everything goes OOU if u wish.
Re: Covenant University Student Ordered To Kneel-down During Lecture (Picture) by IYANGBALI: 2:19pm On Sep 24, 2013
Preceedo: the lecturer can never ask him to leave the class coz they paid alot of school fees unlike govt/public uni. I yet believe dat when an adult behave like a kid, He is bound to be treated like one. Even in my sec school days, teachers hardly punish me cos of how I carry myself!
no matter what,this nonsense should not be encouraged in any higher institution be it private or public. This is nothing but nonsense
Re: Covenant University Student Ordered To Kneel-down During Lecture (Picture) by hustla(m): 2:20pm On Sep 24, 2013
[size=20pt]i went to Covenant University and this is not my school
[/size]

Cant you people stop lying

1 Like

Re: Covenant University Student Ordered To Kneel-down During Lecture (Picture) by Lekanjava: 2:21pm On Sep 24, 2013
you should know that most of the students in that school are genuine young,is a university where average age is between 15 and 17, in fact my 14 years old cousin gain admission into that uni two years ago. so most of those guys are rich kids and spoilt but that doesn't justify the act.
Re: Covenant University Student Ordered To Kneel-down During Lecture (Picture) by Nobody: 2:21pm On Sep 24, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:
[size=28pt]IM GOING TO BURN THIS BOYEN UNIVERITY DOWN!

HOW DARE THEY PUNISH STUDENTS FOR NOT ATTENDING CHURCH!

BLOODY HELL! I URGE ALL NIGERIANS TO OFFER ANIMAL SACRIFICE IN THEIR SCHOOL CAMPUS![/size]
see handwork of too much weed grin

1 Like

Re: Covenant University Student Ordered To Kneel-down During Lecture (Picture) by Nobody: 2:21pm On Sep 24, 2013
Iranun abi oshi !!!
moscobabs: Iranun!!!!
Re: Covenant University Student Ordered To Kneel-down During Lecture (Picture) by IYANGBALI: 2:22pm On Sep 24, 2013
indoorlove: The punishment is rather too downgrading for 'supposed' adult.
damn too downgrading. Iranu osi
Re: Covenant University Student Ordered To Kneel-down During Lecture (Picture) by MrAboki: 2:22pm On Sep 24, 2013
Na wah!!

Even a Lecturer that feels that he?she has the right to ask a unversity student to kneel down sef needs to be examined as well.
Re: Covenant University Student Ordered To Kneel-down During Lecture (Picture) by Nobody: 2:27pm On Sep 24, 2013
if these ones should graduate, theres nothing wrong in an employer telling them to kneel down at the entrance of the company gate for resuming later than resumption time. they will be used to it

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Why We Paid Varsity Lecturers Half Salaries – FG / I Have Different Names On My Certificates: Problem? / JAMB UTME 2013 Result Is On Www.jamb.org.ng/unifietme

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.