Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,956 members, 7,821,358 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:53 AM

Body Of 2-yr-old Exhumed In Church Premises - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Body Of 2-yr-old Exhumed In Church Premises (28340 Views)

Kids Found Dead In Ogun Church Premises / Woman Robbed Of N500k 15 Minutes After Leaving Bank Premises / Lawyer Caught manipulating a 9-yr-old Girl In Court Premises (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Body Of 2-yr-old Exhumed In Church Premises by moscobabs(m): 10:14am On Sep 24, 2013
Ritual + Pastor=END TIME
Re: Body Of 2-yr-old Exhumed In Church Premises by Ask4bigneyo(m): 10:15am On Sep 24, 2013
It is a matter of TIME, all these THINGS will soon END by the Grace of God...
Re: Body Of 2-yr-old Exhumed In Church Premises by abatajjvii: 10:16am On Sep 24, 2013
we are drawing closer day by day

help me Lord to remain in You.

1 Like

Re: Body Of 2-yr-old Exhumed In Church Premises by nannyo(f): 10:17am On Sep 24, 2013
what kind of investigations do they want to carry out when the man was caught red handed? no be to beat am make im confess, afterwhich , dem bury am alife
Re: Body Of 2-yr-old Exhumed In Church Premises by sylve11: 10:17am On Sep 24, 2013
Coldfeet: We are one body! We are one body in Christ!! Though we are many WE ARE ONE BODY IN CHRIST!! Rip to the dead and may justice be served.

Ta! my Christ is different, My Christ is a tyson; punching the heads of ur baar jesus and that of the aforementioned pastor. My Christ is good! cool
Re: Body Of 2-yr-old Exhumed In Church Premises by Mariojane(f): 10:19am On Sep 24, 2013
haven't d police identify the corpse so they can inform her parent. maybe her parent re even aware of her death.they may b a member of d church
Re: Body Of 2-yr-old Exhumed In Church Premises by duddexeng(m): 10:20am On Sep 24, 2013
Have mercy on us O God
Re: Body Of 2-yr-old Exhumed In Church Premises by waldigit: 10:20am On Sep 24, 2013
[quote author=gratiaeo]New church's and their quest for money. Churches formed by hungry and desperate pastors, they will tell you that Catholic (the mother church) is worshiping idol just to deceive you and lure you their own church (private center).
In their Church (private center) they will preach to you that you must pay your tithe, sowe seed to them etc else the anger of God will fall upon you. All these things are lies![/quote

Leave the judgement to the law and God. Two days ago we heard of reverend father molesting young boy hell was not let loose. This isolated case does have anything to do with denomination, evil in the household of God cut accross. His own case is still in the secret very soon now your local assembly shall soon delare gay rev father is not judgeable publicly. evil is evil. Shallom

2 Likes

Re: Body Of 2-yr-old Exhumed In Church Premises by Danhumprey: 10:22am On Sep 24, 2013
I am not surprised! Most of this new generation church would go to any lenght to attract people to their church. You won't know the source of the power they use in working miracle until you are fortunate to have your eyes opened by God! Look unto Jesus alone.

1 Like

Re: Body Of 2-yr-old Exhumed In Church Premises by Clerverly: 10:23am On Sep 24, 2013
gratiaeo: New church's and their quest for money. Churches formed by hungry and desperate pastors, they will tell you that Catholic (the mother church) is worshiping idol just to deceive you and lure you their own church (private center).
In their Church (private center) they will preach to you that you must pay your tithe, sowe seed to them etc else the anger of God will fall upon you. All these things are lies!

Even the so Called Catholic Churched have bought in the malaise. I was passing by SS Mulumba & David the other day and I overheard the priest calling, Chelsea fans, Arsenal Fans and United fans to come and give offerings group by group and let church determine which club was the wealthiest! I could only but smh!! I rather stick my arss to my seat at home and watch weekend matches than go to any church to watch these criminal comedians.

1 Like

Re: Body Of 2-yr-old Exhumed In Church Premises by Paretomaster(m): 10:25am On Sep 24, 2013
Was just imagining d kind of msgs i would b reading here if dis act took place in a mosque.
Re: Body Of 2-yr-old Exhumed In Church Premises by eddyddon234(m): 10:25am On Sep 24, 2013
IGBO-SON:

^^^You need pictures of the decomposing body of a child? You need your head examined ASAP!

DATS ALRYT YUNG MAN.....BUH DERE SHULD B ATLEAST SOM PIX OF D ARRESTED SUSPECT....IMAGINE U WERE D PASTOR, I PERSONALLY WULD HAV LOVE 2 C UR FACE.... :-) ..
Re: Body Of 2-yr-old Exhumed In Church Premises by Nobody: 10:26am On Sep 24, 2013
Why witholding the name of the evil pastor. I dont give a damn abt who or whatever anyone may think or say. I go straight to the point and hit the nail.

A similar story took over the town of Calabar some weeks back when the self-acclaimed prohet of God, Prohet Aloysius something something of the renowned church, My Father My Father, was said to have been caught with two flesh human heads in his possession in airport. i learnt the matter is still under investigation in state CID. This is what these evil pastors do to access power from the underworld for miracle performances in thier churches. God shall surely judge and punish them accordingly. Dont know why people no longer have a single fear for God again even the so called men of God. Smh!
Re: Body Of 2-yr-old Exhumed In Church Premises by funshybam(m): 10:27am On Sep 24, 2013
3rd to comment
Re: Body Of 2-yr-old Exhumed In Church Premises by Lordave: 10:28am On Sep 24, 2013
Clerverly:

Even the so Called Catholic Churched have bought in the malaise. I was passing by SS Mulumba & David the other day and I overheard the priest calling, Chelsea fans, Arsenal Fans and United fans to come and give offerings group by group and let church determine which club was the wealthiest! I could only but smh!! I rather stick my arss to my seat at home and watch weekend matches than go to any church to watch these criminal comedians.
thank you brother.
I've witnessed that several times in several churches.
Damn Religion!
Re: Body Of 2-yr-old Exhumed In Church Premises by switdil(f): 10:30am On Sep 24, 2013
If em no catch am now
Small tym church go grow
Miracles go dey flow
Offering go increase
Pastor go dey ride expensive cars
Congregation go dey worship am
Next he go wan renew d sacrifice
And on and on
But
God don judge and he go continue to judge foreva
R I P to d gal
Re: Body Of 2-yr-old Exhumed In Church Premises by doctokwus: 10:31am On Sep 24, 2013
Small fry caught.I bliv its because d church is small dat is y d satanic deed cud b exposed.These big protestant churches are doing worse tins:rituals,fornications,murders,yet some of d same pple condemning dis man wud also b d same defending their almighty pastors.Evn d older churches have some evil 'MOG' in their midst.D point is,dese atrocities manifest in many churches in nigeria today must b treated equally,less some so called MOG continue to go away with their crimes.

1 Like

Re: Body Of 2-yr-old Exhumed In Church Premises by Lordave: 10:31am On Sep 24, 2013
Paretomaster: Was just imagining d kind of msgs i would b reading here if dis act took place in a mosque.
it's probably the same message you're reading here.
All of you are hypocrites, chritians and muslims.

1 Like

Re: Body Of 2-yr-old Exhumed In Church Premises by Adaviruqu: 10:33am On Sep 24, 2013
If this had happened in a mosque, all the bigot vultures would have gathered here lambersting islam as the cause.

1 Like

Re: Body Of 2-yr-old Exhumed In Church Premises by Carl007: 10:38am On Sep 24, 2013
gratiaeo: New church's and their quest for money. Churches formed by hungry and desperate pastors, they will tell you that Catholic (the mother church) is worshiping idol just to deceive you and lure you their own church (private center).
In their Church (private center) they will preach to you that you must pay your tithe, sowe seed to them etc else the anger of God will fall upon you. All these things are lies!
WELL,YOU JUST LIED!
Re: Body Of 2-yr-old Exhumed In Church Premises by benedictac(f): 10:43am On Sep 24, 2013
fagbalex: this is a lesson for people searching for miracle church, pray yourself with your family. there is nobody God don't answer it prayers except if he or she is lazy to face God personally. NEVER LOOK FOR MIRACLE PASTORS MOST OF THEM ARE DEVILISH.

Thank God u said most of them and not all of them. By their fruits u shall know them. God will help us.
Re: Body Of 2-yr-old Exhumed In Church Premises by hikmoj(m): 10:44am On Sep 24, 2013
Ask4bigneyo: It is a matter of TIME, all these THINGS will soon END by the Grace of God...
and i said a big AMEN
Re: Body Of 2-yr-old Exhumed In Church Premises by saved: 10:45am On Sep 24, 2013
ifyalways: Name of church >>>>Unknown
Pastors name>>>>withheld

Bullshyte journalism. Last I checked,there are a million churches in Egbeda and why are they shielding the "suspect" by hiding his details undecided
:-- Al shabab heinous crime in Kenya is making wave on NL & painting Islam bad, "guguru"(pop corn) journalist (s) must look for falsehood to balance the trend by depicting & insinuating that a pastor or church (es) is/ are involved in a crime as well.

1 Like

Re: Body Of 2-yr-old Exhumed In Church Premises by hikmoj(m): 10:53am On Sep 24, 2013
Paretomaster: Was just imagining d kind of msgs i would b reading here if dis act took place in a mosque.
d panel of judges on N/L would've askd 4 d heads of d whole muslim world
Re: Body Of 2-yr-old Exhumed In Church Premises by bknight: 10:56am On Sep 24, 2013
What kind of news is this with out any information? As far as I'm concerned this is just a cooked up script.

Name of pastor is undisclosed
Name of the church undisclosed
Name of street/exact area of egbeda undisclosed
Nothing is mentioned abt identifying d body

If this the way journalism shld tell stories like nollywood then we shld all go and hv our own media outfits angry

1 Like

Re: Body Of 2-yr-old Exhumed In Church Premises by benedictac(f): 10:56am On Sep 24, 2013
Carl007:
WELL,YOU JUST LIED!

seconded
Re: Body Of 2-yr-old Exhumed In Church Premises by hikmoj(m): 10:59am On Sep 24, 2013
Lordave: it's probably the same message you're reading here.
All of you are hypocrites, chritians and muslims.
pigheaded PIG bcrful of how u comment
Re: Body Of 2-yr-old Exhumed In Church Premises by McLuhan(m): 11:00am On Sep 24, 2013
I totally condemn the actions of the said pastor who acted in such a deplorable and surreptitious manner. I am sure the police will get to the root of the matter and will prosecute any suspect(s) at the end of their investigations.

However, I have noticed a rather morbid tendency on the part of the moderators of this forum to scandalize and fetishize any story that concerns the alleged atrocities or supposed misdeeds of pastors and other prominent members of the Christian faith. Such stories frequently make the front page and tend to elicit sanctimonious vitriol from contributors who invariably asume a posture of spiteful aloofness. Has anyone else noticed such a tendency, or am I imagining things?

The reason I am making this point is that a great tragedy of international ramifications is unfolding in the Kenyan Westgate Mall, where Al-Shabaab jihadists have killed more than 60 innocent people and injured hundreds of others, with the victims representing a number of different nationalities. As reported by all the world's major news agencies, the terrorists shouted in Swahili that all Muslims in the mall would be allowed to leave while adherrents of other religions would be slaughtered.

My question is: Was this not an atrocity committed by religious people? Why has it not generated as much interest and controversy on Nairaland as has this poor child's nocturnal interment by a pastor?

2 Likes

Re: Body Of 2-yr-old Exhumed In Church Premises by pappilo(m): 11:00am On Sep 24, 2013
Touch not my anointed. Let God be the judge
Re: Body Of 2-yr-old Exhumed In Church Premises by Popowaa: 11:01am On Sep 24, 2013
This are all the signs of end time.Just see what the love of money has caused.I pity all those ppl who refuse to work and waste their time following signs and wonders cos if u dont patronize this yeye pators and prophets they wont be sacrifing innocent souls.The day God will come ehn it will dangerous.
Re: Body Of 2-yr-old Exhumed In Church Premises by Popowaa: 11:03am On Sep 24, 2013
pappilo: Touch not my anointed. Let God be the judge
which annointed man of God will shed innocent blood?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Conductor Stabs Mortuary Owner To Death In Port Harcourt / Man Who Stole Gas Cylinder In Rivers Stripped, Paraded With It On His Head (Pic) / Police Arrest Three Over Invasion Of Rochas Okorocha’s Bedroom In Owerri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.