Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,005 members, 7,821,523 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:18 PM

Body Of 2-yr-old Exhumed In Church Premises - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Body Of 2-yr-old Exhumed In Church Premises (28341 Views)

Kids Found Dead In Ogun Church Premises / Woman Robbed Of N500k 15 Minutes After Leaving Bank Premises / Lawyer Caught manipulating a 9-yr-old Girl In Court Premises (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Body Of 2-yr-old Exhumed In Church Premises by Nobody: 8:09pm On Sep 24, 2013
and na women dey fall 4 dis miracle churches pass, na where e dey happen u dey see dem, may God help us all.
Re: Body Of 2-yr-old Exhumed In Church Premises by richoko60: 10:24pm On Sep 24, 2013
Why is it when we have news like these, the names of the culprit are always withheld? Crime is crime, the names of the church, pastor and the address should be published, they are criminals, they should face the law instead of protecting their already damaged ministry that will never get to permanent site!!!!
Re: Body Of 2-yr-old Exhumed In Church Premises by vanstanzy(m): 10:57pm On Sep 24, 2013
Clerverly: Wow! It has been 10years now since I attended church. To God Be Glory!

Clap for urself then. FYI, U deceive non other but urself.
Re: Body Of 2-yr-old Exhumed In Church Premises by vanstanzy(m): 11:03pm On Sep 24, 2013
josigaderoyal:

I have actaually waited to see this on nairaland. OP, I think you should give us names, pics or the name of the church in question if you believe this story is an authentic one. Please be specific in your reports so as not to turn nairaland to a platform where "small minds" pass uninformed judgements and gossip unnecessarily. Let me give you the true story. A child passed out naturally. The parents took her to a hospital in oshodi. But the hospital rejected her saying she was dead. The parents who are members of the same church ran to the pastors for help. Seeing nothing could be done to revive the girl, they brot her to the branch of the church in Egbeda to bury her there. Agreed, the church didn't obtain permmission from the govt before the baby was buried,this is not a case of any ritual killing. Sorry, in your reports you failed to tell us here that the father of the child who was also privy to his child burial is also in detention with the pastor. It will suffice me to tell you that the arrested Pastor is truly a man of God. A man of good character n integrity. The church is a living church which upholds the true teachings of Christ. Pls I hope by the time the storm is over you will tell this forum the truth. Shallom.

I think u should also prove to us that ur story is authentic and stop hiding behind ur username either.

1 Like

Re: Body Of 2-yr-old Exhumed In Church Premises by Nobody: 11:37pm On Sep 24, 2013
josigaderoyal: it's a pity you know next to nothing about the issue on ground. By the way which church is protestant and which one is not?
shut up this is what happens when you break from the Catholic church, u know have ritualists parading as men of God leading u. Tufiakwa
Re: Body Of 2-yr-old Exhumed In Church Premises by arimahoseloka(m): 11:38am On Sep 25, 2013
End time tinz
Re: Body Of 2-yr-old Exhumed In Church Premises by lilgreat: 12:09pm On Sep 25, 2013
dude i sorry for ur life, c d kinda picture u wanna view
Re: Body Of 2-yr-old Exhumed In Church Premises by Nobody: 1:41pm On Sep 25, 2013
josigaderoyal:

I have actaually waited to see this on nairaland. OP, I think you should give us names, pics or the name of the church in question if you believe this story is an authentic one. Please be specific in your reports so as not to turn nairaland to a platform where "small minds" pass uninformed judgements and gossip unnecessarily. Let me give you the
true story. A child passed out naturally. The parents took her to a hospital in oshodi. But the hospital rejected her saying she was dead. The parents who are members of the same church ran to the pastors for help. Seeing nothing could be done to revive the girl, they brot her to
the branch of the church in Egbeda to bury her there. Agreed, the church didn't obtain permmission from the govt before the baby was buried,this
is not a case of any ritual killing. Sorry, in your reports you failed
to tell us here that the father of the child who was also privy to his
child burial is also in detention with the pastor. It will suffice me to tell you that the arrested Pastor is truly a man of God. A man of good character n integrity. The church is a living church which upholds the true teachings of Christ. Pls I hope by the time the storm is over you will tell this forum the truth. Shallom.

So what concrete diff exactly did ur own post make? You didnt describe the exact area, you didnt tell the names of the parents and the pastors, u didnt mention d name of the church, you didnt tell d witnesses and sympathizers during the burial. Any doctors to attest to this? Why was the burial conducted at 2:am? When did nigerians start conducting burial at night? Why was the child being buried in the church premises instead of the parents' compound or village ...?

You just rushed and come here with ur shallow mind thinking you can easily deviate the interest of all from the real story. Sorry for you. We've well educated folks here and can stand to investigate things properly as they arise. You probably might be one of those evil pastors! Your days are numbered! You might be next the nemesis will catch up with. Amend your ways!

1 Like

Re: Body Of 2-yr-old Exhumed In Church Premises by Nobody: 3:33pm On Sep 25, 2013
fagbalex: this is a lesson for people searching for miracle church, pray yourself with your family. there is nobody God don't answer it prayers except if he or she is lazy to face God personally. NEVER LOOK FOR MIRACLE PASTORS MOST OF THEM ARE DEVILISH.

TRUE WORDS!! cool cool
Re: Body Of 2-yr-old Exhumed In Church Premises by Nobody: 4:04pm On Sep 25, 2013
It has to be one of those white garment babalawo establishments that litter the place
Some have even cast out their outer White garments and taken on a Pentecostal aura to fit in
Perpetrating devilish acts under the guise of Christianity
I hope he is punished to the fullest extent of the law
My heart goes out to the family of the deceased
Re: Body Of 2-yr-old Exhumed In Church Premises by Nobody: 4:27pm On Sep 25, 2013
The police in Lagos State, western Nigeria, have shut a church where a two-year old baby girl was allegedly buried alive at Egbeda.
Already, the police at Idimu Division have exhumed the body of the victim for autopsy and arrested [size=18pt]the pastor of the church identified as Dare Ogunloye.[/size]
Sources told P.M.NEWS that the DPO, Mike Ochuko, ordered his men to exhume the corpse from the church premises for autopsy..
The incident [size=18pt]happened at Christ Gospel Apostolic Church located at Destiny Avenue, Egbeda[/size], close to the Palace of the traditional ruler
of Egbeda kingdom, Oba Samson Balogun.
Following the incident, the monarch has called on the Lagos State Government to close down the church permenantly if the allegation was true.
Oba Balogun said he was informed about the incident by his wife and it was very strange to him and the residents because his area has been peaceful.
He said he did not know that the incident happened very close to him until journalists came calling for his comments on the matter.
He said the police should thoroughly investigate the matter and bring those involved to justice.

http://pmnewsnigeria.com/2013/09/25/baby-buried-alive-in-church/

The place already looks like a burial ground.
They should dig up the whole place,there could be many skeletons underneath

Re: Body Of 2-yr-old Exhumed In Church Premises by elampiro(m): 10:29pm On Sep 25, 2013
babyosisi: The police in Lagos State, western Nigeria, have shut a church where a two-year old baby girl was allegedly buried alive at Egbeda.
Already, the police at Idimu Division have exhumed the body of the victim for autopsy and arrested [size=18pt]the pastor of the church identified as Dare Ogunloye.[/size]
Sources told P.M.NEWS that the DPO, Mike Ochuko, ordered his men to exhume the corpse from the church premises for autopsy..
The incident [size=18pt]happened at Christ Gospel Apostolic Church located at Destiny Avenue, Egbeda[/size], close to the Palace of the traditional ruler
of Egbeda kingdom, Oba Samson Balogun.
Following the incident, the monarch has called on the Lagos State Government to close down the church permenantly if the allegation was true.
Oba Balogun said he was informed about the incident by his wife and it was very strange to him and the residents because his area has been peaceful.
He said he did not know that the incident happened very close to him until journalists came calling for his comments on the matter.
He said the police should thoroughly investigate the matter and bring those involved to justice.

http://pmnewsnigeria.com/2013/09/25/baby-buried-alive-in-church/

The place already looks like a burial ground.
They should dig up the whole place,there could be many skeletons underneath

So why were some posters defending the pastor?
Re: Body Of 2-yr-old Exhumed In Church Premises by KriTic24A: 1:47pm On Sep 26, 2013
elampiro:

So why were some posters defending the pastor?

You dey mind them?
Yet dey say Vanguard Newspapers na lier?
Shallow reasoning et all..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Who Stole Gas Cylinder In Rivers Stripped, Paraded With It On His Head (Pic) / Police Arrest Three Over Invasion Of Rochas Okorocha’s Bedroom In Owerri / 6 Reasons Why People Engage In Yahoo Yahoo Internet Fraud - FATTKAY

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.