Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,013 members, 7,821,552 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:52 PM

Body Of 2-yr-old Exhumed In Church Premises - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Body Of 2-yr-old Exhumed In Church Premises (28342 Views)

Kids Found Dead In Ogun Church Premises / Woman Robbed Of N500k 15 Minutes After Leaving Bank Premises / Lawyer Caught manipulating a 9-yr-old Girl In Court Premises (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Body Of 2-yr-old Exhumed In Church Premises by dollarlander: 11:05am On Sep 24, 2013
gratiaeo: New church's and their quest for money. Churches formed by hungry and desperate pastors, they will tell you that Catholic (the mother church) is worshiping idol just to deceive you and lure you their own church (private center).
In their Church (private center) they will preach to you that you must pay your tithe, sowe seed to them etc else the anger of God will fall upon you. All these things are lies!

https://www.nairaland.com/1432964/give-parents-give-all-pastor
Re: Body Of 2-yr-old Exhumed In Church Premises by doctokwus: 11:06am On Sep 24, 2013
Clerverly:

Even the so Called Catholic Churched have bought in the malaise. I was passing by SS Mulumba & David the other day and I overheard the priest calling, Chelsea fans, Arsenal Fans and United fans to come and give offerings group by group and let church determine which club was the wealthiest! I could only but smh!! I rather stick my arss to my seat at home and watch weekend matches than go to any church to watch these criminal comedians.
My brother!Once attended a service in anoda parish where d attendees where told to come out wt their offerings/pledges starting frm 10k,den 5k,3k,down to N500& receive blessings by mere holding on to any part of d cloak of d presiding reverend.Of course d offerings& oda fund raising parts of d service,using different titles tuk 3/4 of d service.Sometimes I feel rome& d catholic heirachy are not aware of some of d unusual,appalling ways some reverend fathers conduct services in nig.U just feel like staying @home most sundays,praying silently dan go to d charade some pple term church service.As for d new generation churches,dey are in a different league altogether,their members evn worship d pastors more dan God himself!
Re: Body Of 2-yr-old Exhumed In Church Premises by eluquenson(m): 11:16am On Sep 24, 2013
Church things I rest my case cos it's ETT
Re: Body Of 2-yr-old Exhumed In Church Premises by treach(m): 11:18am On Sep 24, 2013
Quest for some purpose. Money, material possessions or larger congregations. God save us.
Re: Body Of 2-yr-old Exhumed In Church Premises by Nobody: 11:24am On Sep 24, 2013
owolabifunke14: Hmmmm Killer Pastor. Behold the Time for this system of Things nears its End
lmao just say the END TIME TINS CORRECTLY, dont worry mukina2 wont catch u.
Re: Body Of 2-yr-old Exhumed In Church Premises by Nobody: 11:27am On Sep 24, 2013
Mariojane: haven't d police identify the corpse so they can inform her parent. maybe her parent re even aware of her death.they may b a member of d church
crap journalism, and one sided reportage...
Re: Body Of 2-yr-old Exhumed In Church Premises by josigaderoyal(m): 11:28am On Sep 24, 2013
gratiaeo:

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2013/09/body-of-2-yr-old-exhumed-in-church-premises/

I have actaually waited to see this on nairaland. OP, I think you should give us names, pics or the name of the church in question if you believe this story is an authentic one. Please be specific in your reports so as not to turn nairaland to a platform where "small minds" pass uninformed judgements and gossip unnecessarily. Let me give you the true story. A child passed out naturally. The parents took her to a hospital in oshodi. But the hospital rejected her saying she was dead. The parents who are members of the same church ran to the pastors for help. Seeing nothing could be done to revive the girl, they brot her to the branch of the church in Egbeda to bury her there. Agreed, the church didn't obtain permmission from the govt before the baby was buried,this is not a case of any ritual killing. Sorry, in your reports you failed to tell us here that the father of the child who was also privy to his child burial is also in detention with the pastor. It will suffice me to tell you that the arrested Pastor is truly a man of God. A man of good character n integrity. The church is a living church which upholds the true teachings of Christ. Pls I hope by the time the storm is over you will tell this forum the truth. Shallom.

1 Like

Re: Body Of 2-yr-old Exhumed In Church Premises by Nobody: 11:31am On Sep 24, 2013
Christianity....a secret society and a terrorist organisation plus a money making venture.angry
Re: Body Of 2-yr-old Exhumed In Church Premises by josigaderoyal(m): 11:31am On Sep 24, 2013
gratiaeo:

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2013/09/body-of-2-yr-old-exhumed-in-church-premises/

I have actually waited to see this on nairaland. OP, I think you should give us names, pics or the name of the church in question if you believe this story is an authentic one. Please be specific in your reports so as not to turn nairaland to a platform where "small minds" pass uninformed judgements and gossip unnecessarily. Let me give you the true story. A child passed out naturally. The parents took her to a hospital in oshodi. But the hospital rejected her saying she was dead. The parents who are members of the same church ran to the pastors for help. Seeing nothing could be done to revive the girl, they brot her to the branch of the church in Egbeda to bury her there. Agreed, the church didn't obtain permmission from the govt before the baby was buried,this is not a case of any ritual killing. Sorry, in your reports you failed to tell us here that the father of the child who was also privy to his child burial is also in detention with the pastor. It will suffice me to tell you that the arrested Pastor is truly a man of God. A man of good character n integrity. The church is a living church which upholds the true teachings of Christ. Pls I hope by the time the storm is over you will tell this forum the truth. Shallom.
Re: Body Of 2-yr-old Exhumed In Church Premises by afangide(m): 11:34am On Sep 24, 2013
owolabifunke14: Hmmmm Killer Pastor. Behold the Time for this system of Things nears its End
Ama Jehovah
Re: Body Of 2-yr-old Exhumed In Church Premises by victorazy(m): 11:37am On Sep 24, 2013

Investigation still on going plzz Nigerians, wait for police to conclude b4 nailing the said pastor END TIME TINS sha.
Re: Body Of 2-yr-old Exhumed In Church Premises by eluquenson(m): 11:39am On Sep 24, 2013
Garri_Activist: Christianity....a secret society and a terrorist organisation plus a money making venture.angry

Truth is very bitter bt we just have to be sincere with our heart.
There is a major difference btw the right path & the wrong path.

1 Like

Re: Body Of 2-yr-old Exhumed In Church Premises by nikky5(m): 11:42am On Sep 24, 2013
One of my students just confirmed to me now that it was her pastor and that the story was wrongly reported.The incidence according to the SSI girl happened last Wednesday when a member lost her two year old baby.The parents of the baby were also there when the baby who died of an undisclosed sickness around 1am was buried.The church is a gospel church which preaches salvation and holiness.It is sad to note that the even was wrongly reported cos I heard from my student this morning who told me that the pastor in question is her 'father'.
Re: Body Of 2-yr-old Exhumed In Church Premises by Kulas: 11:44am On Sep 24, 2013
Of all the atrocities/ evil things,ritual etc, we having been hearing about pastor and churches,tell me whether you do hear that these are committed by Catholic Church/Priest(The mother of all churches),and Anglican.When some people will pull out from Catholic or Anglican Church and want to establish a private business centre without God's calling,what do you expect?,ofcourse the way many companies do have competition,they will also have a competition and will try to meet up-thereby going at any lenght to get power to perform miracles and to pull or get enough crowd,yet you will see many people trooping in as members because of "This is where it is happening syndrome or a living church as they used to call it",not minding where the power is coming from and many will be rushing there.May God have mercy on us.My Father ,my Father,may i not be moved by all these and may i not be blindfolded,In Jesus name-Amen.You have been good to me and have never fail me.You are the God of yesterday,tomorrow and forever.In YOU ALONE i trust.I am a Catholic and will always remain a Catholic!!!!.
Re: Body Of 2-yr-old Exhumed In Church Premises by AngelRaphael(m): 11:45am On Sep 24, 2013
Nawa 4 d pastor!wat wil he say d girl did ?
Re: Body Of 2-yr-old Exhumed In Church Premises by theripper3: 11:46am On Sep 24, 2013
Garri_Activist: Christianity....a secret society and a terrorist organisation plus a money making venture.angry

Sounds more like "K-ILSLAM"
Re: Body Of 2-yr-old Exhumed In Church Premises by nikky5(m): 11:46am On Sep 24, 2013
One of my students just confirmed to me now that it was her pastor and that the story was wrongly reported.The incidence according to the SSI girl happened last Wednesday when a member lost her two year old baby.The parents of the baby were also there when the baby who died of an undisclosed sickness around 1am was buried.The church is a gospel church which preaches salvation and holiness.It is sad to note that the even was wrongly reported cos I heard from my student this morning who told me that the pastor in question is her 'father'.
Re: Body Of 2-yr-old Exhumed In Church Premises by eluquenson(m): 11:50am On Sep 24, 2013
nikky5: One of my students just confirmed to me now that it was her pastor and that the story was wrongly reported.The incidence according to the SSI girl happened last Wednesday when a member lost her two year old baby.The parents of the baby were also there when the baby who died of an undisclosed sickness around 1am was buried.The church is a gospel church which preaches salvation and holiness.It is sad to note that the even was wrongly reported cos I heard from my student this morning who told me that the pastor in question is her 'father'.

Teacher kindly ask your ss1 student where the child was buried & what prompted the intervention of Police & why is the baby buried at such an early hour...this called for suspicion
Re: Body Of 2-yr-old Exhumed In Church Premises by Nobody: 11:55am On Sep 24, 2013
Opportunity for some to sleep through their Sunday.
Re: Body Of 2-yr-old Exhumed In Church Premises by Nobody: 11:55am On Sep 24, 2013
gratiaeo: New church's and their quest for money. Churches formed by hungry and desperate pastors, they will tell you that Catholic (the mother church) is worshiping idol just to deceive you and lure you their own church (private center).
In their Church (private center) they will preach to you that you must pay your tithe, sowe seed to them etc else the anger of God will fall upon you. All these things are lies!
no one is forcing you to pay tithe....even without paying your tithe and giving offerings, you can get into heaven, if You're holy, but for you to have good success on earth you need to pay your tithe, what is being preached is how to get the blessings of God, not necessarily the tithe paying stuff, and about worshiping the Idol stuff, Jesus said john14-6 'i'm the way, the truth and the life, no one cometh unto the father but by me'meaning worshiping anyone that is not God is idolatry, i have this feeling that you know what is right, but maybe because you grew up as a catholic, You refuse to accept the truth.....where in the bible was Mary worshiped as a Goddess?? Hmmm It's amazing the way people deviate from the truth....anyways it has all been told these are Signs Of The End Time.
Re: Body Of 2-yr-old Exhumed In Church Premises by AngelRaphael(m): 11:58am On Sep 24, 2013
Bad news!
Re: Body Of 2-yr-old Exhumed In Church Premises by Nobody: 12:01pm On Sep 24, 2013
Huh! The evil in Nigeria is taking over that of SA. There is need for better security in Nigeria.
Re: Body Of 2-yr-old Exhumed In Church Premises by nikky5(m): 12:14pm On Sep 24, 2013
she told me that the baby had been ill for sometime.The baby's parents asked that she be buried in the church premises.It wasnt only the pastor
who buried the child and that it has caused the church a lot of embarrassments .I wish you could see her sobbing,'Sir, what the paper reported was an incomplete report because the man involved is my dad'.She agreed that a neighbour actually saw the burial but it was just a normal burial but the hour was wrong.she is a very good girl in school and I believe her version because immediately she came to my office and saw me on NL, on the topic, she said 'Sir I am aware of this story'.I asked her "what story?". And she said the one on your laptop and she began the explanation.I am her college principal.
Re: Body Of 2-yr-old Exhumed In Church Premises by kingsleyMbang(m): 12:18pm On Sep 24, 2013
Ths is in fulfilmnt of Bible prophecy @mathew chaps 7 and 24. Be on guard against ths false prophets/teachers.

1 Like

Re: Body Of 2-yr-old Exhumed In Church Premises by aitoehigie: 12:19pm On Sep 24, 2013
Clerverly: Wow! It has been 10years now since I attended church. To God Be Glory!
While it's still early, I'd say your comment is the idio.t of the day award material.
Re: Body Of 2-yr-old Exhumed In Church Premises by nerodenero: 12:20pm On Sep 24, 2013
ifyalways: Name of church >>>>Unknown
Pastors name>>>>withheld

Bullshyte journalism. Last I checked,there are a million churches in Egbeda and why are they shielding the "suspect" by hiding his details undecided
I wonder o.You can be sure that somebody's interest is being protected.Maybe money is beginning to change hands.
Re: Body Of 2-yr-old Exhumed In Church Premises by Landflight4eva(m): 12:25pm On Sep 24, 2013
are u jw
Re: Body Of 2-yr-old Exhumed In Church Premises by bashdecash(m): 12:35pm On Sep 24, 2013
Thank God is not found in a mosque sha. Cos Am tired of all the islamiphobias
Re: Body Of 2-yr-old Exhumed In Church Premises by elampiro(m): 12:40pm On Sep 24, 2013

Magicians calling themselves pastors and our people are always so gullible.
Re: Body Of 2-yr-old Exhumed In Church Premises by Sunnah1(m): 12:46pm On Sep 24, 2013
That pastor want to hav spritual pastor to perform miracle by all means.
Re: Body Of 2-yr-old Exhumed In Church Premises by elampiro(m): 12:48pm On Sep 24, 2013
pappilo: Touch not my anointed. Let God be the judge
[color=#000099]

Do you mean the nonsense you just typed there?
Re: Body Of 2-yr-old Exhumed In Church Premises by Decryptor(m): 1:01pm On Sep 24, 2013
They are hiding the name of the pastor because he is from "that side" of the country! God D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ watch una Ooº°˚˚°º≈!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Police Arrest Three Over Invasion Of Rochas Okorocha’s Bedroom In Owerri / 6 Reasons Why People Engage In Yahoo Yahoo Internet Fraud - FATTKAY / Police Clear D’banj Of Rape As Seyitan Withdraws Rape Petition

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.