Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,245 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:01 AM

I Am Having A 'friends With Benefit' Wahala! Please Advice Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am Having A 'friends With Benefit' Wahala! Please Advice Me (5093 Views)

How Do You Tell Your "Friend With Benefit" That She Has A Smelly Vagina? / Is It Safe To Be Friends With "Cuddle Benefit' With A Guy? / Friends With Benefit, Does It Ever Lead To Something Serious? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Having A 'friends With Benefit' Wahala! Please Advice Me by Andyblaze: 2:49pm On Sep 24, 2013
I donno why my luck is alwez like this. There is this girl, we are just friends but atimes we have sex. But then we both know we aren't dating and she knows my girlfriend and i also know her boyfriend. We just read together, go out atimes, gist but then we get intimate too. We are both cool with our friendship but now she dropped a bombshell. She told me she is in love with me. Now i am confused, i dunt want to tell her ''no'', cuz it wud jeopardize our friendship, and i dont wanna leave my current gf. Please how do i handle this Thanks,
andy.
cry

1 Like

Re: I Am Having A 'friends With Benefit' Wahala! Please Advice Me by scientology(m): 2:51pm On Sep 24, 2013
Andyblaze: I donno why my luck is alwez like this. There is this girl, we are just friends but atimes we have sex. But then we both know we aren't dating and she knows my girlfriend and i also know her boyfriend. We just read together, go out atimes, gist but then we get intimate too. We are both cool with our friendship but now she dropped a bombshell. She told me she is in love with me. Now i am confused, i dunt want to tell her ''no'', cuz it wud jeopardize our friendship, and i dont wanna leave my current gf. Please how do i handle this Thanks,
andy.
cry
since u have a "current"" gf...go to gtb to collect form for "saving" gf...simple....odeeee...u dey f4k but no get sense

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Having A 'friends With Benefit' Wahala! Please Advice Me by timpaker(m): 2:55pm On Sep 24, 2013
kk. brb. Let me confirm from www.google.com.ng
before then, ponder on this.... tell her HELL NO!!!!! shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: I Am Having A 'friends With Benefit' Wahala! Please Advice Me by Nobody: 2:57pm On Sep 24, 2013
Interesting. I sha pity your gf.

1 Like

Re: I Am Having A 'friends With Benefit' Wahala! Please Advice Me by Nobody: 3:21pm On Sep 24, 2013
Andyblaze: I donno why my luck is alwez like this. There is this girl, we are just friends but atimes we have sex. But then we both know we aren't dating and she knows my girlfriend and i also know her boyfriend. We just read together, go out atimes, gist but then we get intimate too. We are both cool with our friendship but now she dropped a bombshell. She told me she is in love with me. Now i am confused, i dunt want to tell her ''no'', cuz it wud jeopardize our friendship, and i dont wanna leave my current gf. Please how do i handle this Thanks,
andy.
cry
Re: I Am Having A 'friends With Benefit' Wahala! Please Advice Me by Andyblaze: 3:48pm On Sep 24, 2013
Kikiani: first ov al na ur mama naim b w.h.ore(lol)secondly,i pray make nobdy give u gud advice.Na God catch u so..#cheat
hahaha kikiani so u get mind decode my signature. Haha na u read am na so na ur own!
@topic...but cheating is a gud tin of nature na

1 Like

Re: I Am Having A 'friends With Benefit' Wahala! Please Advice Me by Andyblaze: 3:49pm On Sep 24, 2013
timpaker: kk. brb. Let me confirm from www.google.com.ng
before then, ponder on this.... tell her HELL NO!!!!! shocked shocked shocked
but i dont wanna lose her as a friend na. Her fada is rich and she takes me to silvabed and g.d.c alwez.
Re: I Am Having A 'friends With Benefit' Wahala! Please Advice Me by Andyblaze: 3:50pm On Sep 24, 2013
masonkz: Interesting. I sha pity your gf.
why u pity her
Re: I Am Having A 'friends With Benefit' Wahala! Please Advice Me by Danhumprey: 3:52pm On Sep 24, 2013
andy.
cry
Somebody should help this sick guy out of his misery! angry You have a galfriend and you are nyanshing somebody's galfriend and you expect her to tell you "I hate you",after she is enjoying the sex You must be sick! undecided

2 Likes

Re: I Am Having A 'friends With Benefit' Wahala! Please Advice Me by Andyblaze: 3:52pm On Sep 24, 2013
scientology: since u have a "current"" gf...go to gtb to collect form for "saving" gf...simple....odeeee...u dey f4k but no get sense
[b]It is not my fault na. When i was small i heard a spirit appeared to me and told me to choose between a long penis and better[retentive] memory. I don't remember what i chose[/b]hahahaha this andy is so funny :-/

1 Like

Re: I Am Having A 'friends With Benefit' Wahala! Please Advice Me by demelza: 3:55pm On Sep 24, 2013
Andyblaze: It is not my fault na. When i was small i heard a spirit appeared to me and told me to choose between a long penis and better[retentive] memory. I don't remember what i chose
Lemme help you. Since you have a phd, its obvious you choosed retentive memory.
See, its no rocket science tongue
Re: I Am Having A 'friends With Benefit' Wahala! Please Advice Me by Andyblaze: 3:56pm On Sep 24, 2013
Danhumprey: Somebody should help this sick guy out of his misery! angry You have a galfriend and you are nyanshing somebody's galfriend and you expect her to tell you "I hate you",after she is enjoying the sex You must be sick! undecided
DAN, Thank god u took me serios on this cuz am serious...the problem is dat my coursemates also have friends with benefit and no love, but why does mine have to be different! Everytin i do is alwez bad; i joined nl and i was banned, i said i have ph.d they said it is a lie, i create thread it was deleted, i love my friend mama she no love me back, why is my luck like this? Am crying as i type this

1 Like

Re: I Am Having A 'friends With Benefit' Wahala! Please Advice Me by Andyblaze: 3:58pm On Sep 24, 2013
demelza: Lemme help you. Since you have a phd, its obvious you choosed retentive memory.
See, its no rocket science tongue
grin grin grin Why u dey spoil my show na? Btw, where have u been? i missed u small,honey m
Re: I Am Having A 'friends With Benefit' Wahala! Please Advice Me by Okijajuju1(m): 4:08pm On Sep 24, 2013
andy.
cry

Take her into the room and TAKE HER personally.. grin

After that remind her that there is NO LONG THING involved as far as you are concerned.. If she no gree, my guy chop her one last one and delete her.. #Period.

1 Like

Re: I Am Having A 'friends With Benefit' Wahala! Please Advice Me by Nobody: 4:12pm On Sep 24, 2013
Andyblaze: hahaha kikiani so u get mind decode my signature. Haha na u read am na so na ur own!

1 Like

Re: I Am Having A 'friends With Benefit' Wahala! Please Advice Me by Lovetinz(m): 4:14pm On Sep 24, 2013
Andyblaze: It is not my fault na. When i was small i heard a spirit appeared to me and told me to choose between a long penis and better[retentive] memory. I don't remember what i chose

You need to be polite when you come to nairaland.
Why are you standing on one leg?
And please take your two legs off the wall.
Re: I Am Having A 'friends With Benefit' Wahala! Please Advice Me by demelza: 4:17pm On Sep 24, 2013
Andyblaze: grin grin grin Why u dey spoil my show na? Btw, where have u been? i missed u small,honey m
angry
Re: I Am Having A 'friends With Benefit' Wahala! Please Advice Me by Nobody: 4:19pm On Sep 24, 2013
Andyblaze: hahaha kikiani so u get mind decode my signature. Haha na u read am na so na ur own!

1 Like

Re: I Am Having A 'friends With Benefit' Wahala! Please Advice Me by Andyblaze: 4:57pm On Sep 24, 2013
Kikiani: hahahahahaha i b badoo naw!u beta repent o..na ur gf i de pity sef.al d lies wey u 4don make ha blv.kai.AIDS is real o.ok naw..
nna u suppose know say man pikin suppose enjoy wella 4 university na. My gf knw say our relationship no be d marriage type, na just to make sure she get 'maga' wey go dey aid am and chop am too
Re: I Am Having A 'friends With Benefit' Wahala! Please Advice Me by Andyblaze: 4:59pm On Sep 24, 2013
Kikiani: hahahaha i b badoo naw...continue cheating u hear..until ur preeq go turn indomie...lol.kai buh bois una sha wicked..al d lies wey ur gf 4don blv..meanwhile she no sabi say she dey share ur preeq..tufiakwa..
no be she dey lose o. I dey spend money well well 4 am. I dey plan buy her q10 4 her betday sef.
Re: I Am Having A 'friends With Benefit' Wahala! Please Advice Me by Andyblaze: 5:00pm On Sep 24, 2013
demelza: angry
baby dont be harshing to me na
Re: I Am Having A 'friends With Benefit' Wahala! Please Advice Me by Andyblaze: 5:01pm On Sep 24, 2013
Lovetinz:

You need to be polite when you come to nairaland.
Why are you standing on one leg?
And please take your two legs off the wall.
meaning
Re: I Am Having A 'friends With Benefit' Wahala! Please Advice Me by Andyblaze: 5:02pm On Sep 24, 2013
Okija_juju:

Take her into the room and TAKE HER personally.. grin

After that remind her that there is NO LONG THING involved as far as you are concerned.. If she no gree, my guy chop her one last one and delete her.. #Period.
thanks juju. But if i delete her, no more silvabed 4 me na?
Re: I Am Having A 'friends With Benefit' Wahala! Please Advice Me by Nobody: 5:11pm On Sep 24, 2013
lipsrsealed
Re: I Am Having A 'friends With Benefit' Wahala! Please Advice Me by Danhumprey: 5:58pm On Sep 24, 2013
Andyblaze: DAN, Thank god u took me serios on this cuz am serious...the problem is dat my coursemates also have friends with benefit and no love, but why does mine have to be different! Everytin i do is alwez bad; i joined nl and i was banned, i said i have ph.d they said it is a lie, i create thread it was deleted, i love my friend mama she no love me back, why is my luck like this? Am crying as i type this
LWKMD.........Chai! I no fit laugh grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: I Am Having A 'friends With Benefit' Wahala! Please Advice Me by Popowaa: 7:02pm On Sep 24, 2013
PhD in creating senseless thread
Re: I Am Having A 'friends With Benefit' Wahala! Please Advice Me by Andyblaze: 7:08pm On Sep 24, 2013
Popowaa: PhD in creating senseless thread
and your black assed ghanaian brain is senseless enough to open them

1 Like

Re: I Am Having A 'friends With Benefit' Wahala! Please Advice Me by Nobody: 7:11pm On Sep 24, 2013
Andyblaze: and your black assed ghanaian brain is senseless enough to open them
why are you harshing her? grin
Re: I Am Having A 'friends With Benefit' Wahala! Please Advice Me by Nobody: 7:12pm On Sep 24, 2013
undecided undecided angry
Re: I Am Having A 'friends With Benefit' Wahala! Please Advice Me by Andyblaze: 7:16pm On Sep 24, 2013
maxwello.yg:
why are you harshing her? grin
imagine if nigerianssons of the soil dey complain, ghanaians outcasts go follow
Re: I Am Having A 'friends With Benefit' Wahala! Please Advice Me by Andyblaze: 7:16pm On Sep 24, 2013
undecided
thareta: undecided undecided angry
Re: I Am Having A 'friends With Benefit' Wahala! Please Advice Me by segzicres(m): 7:18pm On Sep 24, 2013
Tell her agape love is the new real love. Nigga control your b1itch!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Deception / My Experience With A Gay Guy / My Experience With A (hungry) Girl During Service.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.