Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,226 members, 7,818,770 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:44 AM

Advice To Ashawo N Runs Girls - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Advice To Ashawo N Runs Girls (1655 Views)

Teen Runs Away From Home In Enugu; Found Pregnant For Lagos Boyfriend (pic) / Checkout Where Runs Girls Keep C0ndoms Incase Of Sharp-sharp Job (photos) / Guys Beware: Too Many Runs Girls Nowadays. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advice To Ashawo N Runs Girls by alvin000(m): 4:28pm On Sep 24, 2013
Now,I dnt wana talk too much bt I tink its high tym some ladies know dis...ladies,I knw some of u have financial issues nd all sorts bt dat is nt reason or excuse enof for u to engage in HUSTLING or CLASSY PROSTITUTION popularly knwn as RUNS...it rily amazes me how some of u belittle urselves to this level.I knw,I knw,I knw,most of u have gud reasons for engagin in dis job...I'v hrd lots of stories,touching stories infact dt wld make u not blame d girl at all..bt do nt forget,u always have a choice in wateva u wana do in dis lyf..bt ma real point is dat u go on with ur RUNS for years nd wen its tym to settle down,u realise dat u have slept with all d men in ur future husband's family...including his father...nw aint exaggerating...I'v seen it hapun wella to pple around me...nd dats wen I realise dat in dis life...DNT DO TINS FOR NOW....DO TINS FOR THE FUTURE...dats wat matters d most...rememba ladies...THERE IS ALWAYS A CHOICE..TODAY'S SWAGGER MIGHT JUST BE TOMORROW'S STAGGER...tanx
Re: Advice To Ashawo N Runs Girls by Nobody: 8:28pm On Sep 24, 2013
Alvin my good friend, as much as we are inclined to condemn runs; some people are in very difficult situations where they can't possibly help themselves.

Sure, a lot of runs is borne of greed, but I believe most of them started out of wanting to solve pressing/recurring needs.

Awoof dey run belle, we say. The seductive lure of easy money is absolutely corrupting...so it is now very difficult to stop.

There's also the séxual adventure part of it - uninhibited no-strings-attached séx with strangers.

Broke student + low academic pressure + lots of free time + peer pressure = keg of gun powder.

2 Likes

Re: Advice To Ashawo N Runs Girls by Nobody: 11:41pm On Sep 24, 2013
@Oooh Peee

save ur MB, they wont listen.
Re: Advice To Ashawo N Runs Girls by 190theclown: 11:44pm On Sep 24, 2013
grin grin

Nigerian girls ------------------> CURSE HIM grin grin grin
Re: Advice To Ashawo N Runs Girls by Nobody: 11:48pm On Sep 24, 2013
Richfella: Alvin my good friend, as much as we are inclined to condemn runs; some people are in very difficult situations where they can't possibly help themselves.

Sure, a lot of runs is borne of greed, but I believe most of them started out of wanting to solve pressing/recurring needs.

Awoof dey run belle, we say. The seductive lure of easy money is absolutely corrupting...so it is now very difficult to stop.

There's also the séxual adventure part of it of - uninhibited no-strings-attached séx with strangers.

Broke student + low academic pressure + lots of free time + peer pressure = keg of gun powder.
Liked

(1) (Reply)

What's The Best Way To Treat This Kind Of Guy's Phuckk Up? / Please, Don't Laugh After Seeing This Hilarious Romantic Comedy by Senator / Stop Trying So Hard To Impress Women!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.