Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,316 members, 7,815,582 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:49 PM

Stop Trying So Hard To Impress Women! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Stop Trying So Hard To Impress Women! (1653 Views)

Sad! If U See This, You’ll Hate Bodybuilding To Impress Women. Photos & Videos / Stop Trying So Hard To Impress Women! / 3 Simple Ways To Impress Women And Get Them To Like You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Stop Trying So Hard To Impress Women! by valkaka(m): 7:55pm On Aug 10, 2014
Perhaps you ve found out the hard way that trying to impress women we consider hot and sexy does nt help.
Perhaps you re still on ur journey to discovery.

Many men try tooo hard to impress women in the hope of getting them to like and later,perhaps get into bed with them.what they do not know is that being too nice to a woman,agreeing with everytin that she sayz and being too accomodating pushes you further from her.

So called hot girls usually knows what you will do before you do it.many a time,it will take being different or offsetting her usual expectation to catch her eye.

Being spineless,predictable and obedient to her evry whims only tells her how weak,needy,nerdy,boring and inferior you are to her.

Once you expose her *superiority* over you through your actions,she will take that position and actually live it.you will then be perpetually out of her leaque.

So how do you avoid making the mistakes many men do?

Treat her like you would any oda person.No preferential treatment!the need to be yourself cannot be over emphasized in this case.disagree with her wen you need to and make suggestions of your own.

Avoid complimenting her on her physical beauty and suckling up to her.

That is not to say you should become a complete jerk.disagree with her in a reasonable way and make your position clear without becoming a bully.
You may even tease and poke fun at her sometimes.

So treat her like any other person and be you.that way,she dosnt gain the advantage of the higher grounds where she gets to predicts your evry move and control affairs.she also gets to see the real you.and how different you are from the pack of men she comes across.

Goodluck!!!

2 Likes

Re: Stop Trying So Hard To Impress Women! by Nobody: 8:15pm On Aug 10, 2014
Fu@ck off and stop ruining relationships with your incessant 750 paragraph rant essays on how to and how not to treat a woman...embarrassing tw@

2 Likes

Re: Stop Trying So Hard To Impress Women! by kultimate009: 8:17pm On Aug 10, 2014
Plexus: Fu@ck off and stop ruining relationships with your incessant 750 paragraph rant essays on how to and how not to treat a woman...embarrassing tw@
LMAO.... U dey vex ooo
Re: Stop Trying So Hard To Impress Women! by dytbabe: 8:34pm On Aug 10, 2014
Plexus: Fu@ck off and stop ruining relationships with your incessant 750 paragraph rant essays on how to and how not to treat a woman...embarrassing tw@

grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Stop Trying So Hard To Impress Women! by Mutuwa(m): 8:36pm On Aug 10, 2014
Good one..but to me ignoring them supersedes all this essay u put together.
Well it applies for those with a search light. wink
Re: Stop Trying So Hard To Impress Women! by diamondpaul(m): 8:38pm On Aug 10, 2014
One thing I knw abt bbe's is that...d moment's u started giving less fvck abt them is d moment they start giving u their's...is like a butterfly..the more u chase the more it run away...but if u wait patiently..it would gently come back and sit down on u.

2 Likes

Re: Stop Trying So Hard To Impress Women! by Nobody: 8:49pm On Aug 10, 2014
jst passing by ni o
Re: Stop Trying So Hard To Impress Women! by Waspy(m): 8:49pm On Aug 10, 2014
Op, if I were you, I'll be very scared. You obviously wrecked some Nigga's r/ship
Re: Stop Trying So Hard To Impress Women! by valkaka(m): 8:50pm On Aug 10, 2014

Bleep off and stop typing gibberish comments!....if you dnt like my post....yu can go and get ebola disease and die!!!

1 Like

Re: Stop Trying So Hard To Impress Women! by Nobody: 8:58pm On Aug 10, 2014

Common; That was harsh. grin grin grin
Re: Stop Trying So Hard To Impress Women! by Nobody: 9:01pm On Aug 10, 2014
valkaka:

Bleep off and stop typing gibberish comments!....if you dnt like my post....yu can go and get ebola disease and die!!!
haba....dats too mean...
Re: Stop Trying So Hard To Impress Women! by Nobody: 9:03pm On Aug 10, 2014
...if u dont impress me...how on earth am i gonna fall inlove with u??.....i still like it wen guys dont pretend n show me who dey truly are....

1 Like

Re: Stop Trying So Hard To Impress Women! by Nobody: 9:08pm On Aug 10, 2014
valkaka:

hahah! A man who died 3500 years ago is way better than you believe you me..if you did a brain swap with a housefly one would still struggle to know a swap had been done, you really should believe me, its fucking terryfying how much of a melt you are.
Re: Stop Trying So Hard To Impress Women! by valkaka(m): 9:55pm On Aug 10, 2014
temigracie: ...if u dont impress me...how on earth am i gonna fall inlove with u??.....i still like it wen guys dont pretend n show me who dey truly are....

nobody is saying d@ ladies shudnt be impressd...but most guys try too hard to do d@ thereby being some1 they re not.most men sabotage themselves with their overwhelming impulses to impress hot girls...d@s very gross!

They hem and haw..they try to say cool things,they act nervous during the conversation.worst all,they act like a *wussy*they dont dare to tease,let alone do anytin to upset a woman.all of this makes them act unnatural and that kills attraction.
Re: Stop Trying So Hard To Impress Women! by valkaka(m): 9:59pm On Aug 10, 2014
Whether you impress a lady or not...if she dosnt like you...she will never do..it dosnt matter if you break d banks for her.so why nt be ur real self and attract ladies instead of impressing them.

2 Likes

Re: Stop Trying So Hard To Impress Women! by marieolae(f): 10:02pm On Aug 10, 2014
valkaka: Whether you impress a lady or not...if she dosnt like you...she will never do..it dosnt matter if you break d banks for her.so why nt be ur real self and attract ladies instead of impressing them.
totally agree

1 Like

Re: Stop Trying So Hard To Impress Women! by swtesther(f): 10:12pm On Aug 10, 2014

guess you are the only one complaining...it shows how guilty you are!...very annoying!...sorry dude.
Re: Stop Trying So Hard To Impress Women! by swtesther(f): 10:13pm On Aug 10, 2014
valkaka: Whether you impress a lady or not...if she dosnt like you...she will never do..it dosnt matter if you break d banks for her.so why nt be ur real self and attract ladies instead of impressing them.

thats nice op...gud write up.
Re: Stop Trying So Hard To Impress Women! by swtesther(f): 10:15pm On Aug 10, 2014
i somuch hate pretenders....so if you try to be one around me,i will run you dry.period!!

1 Like

Re: Stop Trying So Hard To Impress Women! by mrkay101(m): 8:05am On Aug 11, 2014
swtesther: i somuch hate pretenders....so if you try to be one around me,i will run you dry.period!!

And how will u knw if someone is pretending?
Re: Stop Trying So Hard To Impress Women! by moufan: 12:14pm On Aug 11, 2014
true dat.nice suggestions.op weldone
Re: Stop Trying So Hard To Impress Women! by Nobody: 12:54pm On Aug 11, 2014
Thank God for Robert Greene.

...the 36th law of power (or the 1st law of seduction) worked like magic grin
Re: Stop Trying So Hard To Impress Women! by Nobody: 12:58pm On Aug 11, 2014
temigracie: ...if u dont impress me...how on earth am i gonna fall inlove with u??.....i still like it wen guys dont pretend n show me who dey truly are....

so, as a lady do not get irritated by affectation?
Re: Stop Trying So Hard To Impress Women! by rawpadgin(m): 1:37pm On Aug 11, 2014
coolI don't chase girls, girls chase me coolI don't chase girls, girls chase me
Re: Stop Trying So Hard To Impress Women! by Mprex(f): 2:30pm On Aug 11, 2014
I comment

(1) (Reply)

10 Reasons Why You Should Quit Watching Indecency / Some Girls Really Have Guts / Single Girls Are Not Joking Oh.very Serious Something.(read Their Letter To God)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.