Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,077 members, 7,818,227 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:44 AM

Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? - Politics (37) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? (41384 Views)

Moderating / Ndu_chucks Is Mr. Nigeria - He Should Be Moderating Politics Section / Moderators - Please Start Moderating In Moderation - Tidy Up D Politics Section (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by isalegan2: 4:14pm On Dec 09, 2013
ilugunboy:

That still leave us with donphilopus.

I thought the Don was already a moderator? cheesy
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by isalegan2: 4:18pm On Dec 09, 2013
What is Seun waiting for sef?

I think I'm getting compromised. embarassed lipsrsealed
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by Olugbenger(m): 4:28pm On Dec 09, 2013
Seun give us donphilopus.
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by isalegan2: 5:26pm On Dec 09, 2013
ilugunboy:

Am not denying that as a matter of fact.....but the perception that he is Igbo-eccentric is a minus for him...considering the sensitivities of such matter here.

I don't equally have an idea of where he is.....but that doesn't not precludes the fact that his biases and leaning is towards issues concerning the Hausa/Fulani....

Not that I would mind him being a Mod though...since I believe he has the temperament for the job.

Not at all.

Overall..whereas Ngwakwe has clearly defined where his allegiance lies....he clearly won't be able to resist some clear temptations.

ndu-chuks can balance issues relatively better than Ngwakwe though....so I will pick ndu.

I like your conclusion. However, I must address one claim of yours.

I don't agree with the bolded above, that, ". . . his biases and leaning is towards issues concerning the Hausa/Fulani. . ."

I think it is evident that Ndu_Chucks's biases are with "One Nigeria." A bias towards Hausa/Fulani may be argued, but it's not apparent, and I would need convincing.

Of course, if Seun wants Hausa/Fulani moderator, then hellz Yelz, Ndu_Chucks is your man woman ideal candidate! cheesy

It's agreed by by most, since page 3 angry , Naptu (withdrew) or Ndu is our guy! Confirm Chucky already! cool And pick one or two more. (E.g., GenBuhari, DonPhilopus, Ngwakwe, CFCFan, though I know CFC mainly from sports section.) smiley
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by Nobody: 9:01pm On Dec 09, 2013
I'm also interested in the Foreign Affairs section. That place seems dead. It could due to the fact that most threads there, just like the sexuality section, don't make the frontpage.
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by donphilopus: 9:08pm On Dec 09, 2013
I'd like to be in the crime section! The place no too get work ooo
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by SpcAgtOko: 2:46am On Dec 10, 2013
CFCfan: I'm still interested cool
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by Ngwakwe: 10:39am On Dec 12, 2013
isale_gan2:

I thought the Don was already a moderator? cheesy

donphilopus: What's this one saying?? There are Yorubas on this forum who are not tribalists, but you can never see an average Igbo who is not a tribalist, both on this forum or elsewhere .
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by donphilopus: 10:46am On Dec 12, 2013
Ngwakwe:

Am I telling lies??
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by Ngwakwe: 11:06am On Dec 12, 2013
donphilopus: Am I telling lies??

Yes, I wouldn't have quoted you if you used "some, few or most average Igbos"

I am not a tribalist and can never be, however, I believe in using same standard of judgement or reward for same action or reaction nomatter whose ox is gored.

I love learning fruitful and special profitable ideologies and policies from my competitors and very fast at that because I want equal right for all social, religious, political and ethnic groups irrespective of their lack of sophistication.

1 Like

Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by donphilopus: 11:33am On Dec 12, 2013
Ngwakwe:

Yes, I wouldn't have quoted you if you used "some, few or most average Igbos"

I am not a tribalist and can never be, however, I believe in using same standard of judgement or reward for same action or reaction nomatter whose ox is gored.

I love learning fruitful and special profitable ideologies and policies from my competitors and very fast at that because I want equal right for all social, religious, political and ethnic groups irrespective of their lack of sophistication.
Ok! I'm sorry for using the word "an average Igbo".
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by Ngwakwe: 11:34am On Dec 12, 2013
Thanks

donphilopus: Ok! I'm sorry for using the word "an average Igbo".

1 Like

Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by Nobody: 3:02pm On Dec 12, 2013
Ngwakwe: Thanks

You have a subtle way of blackmailing people to extract an apology from them... undecided

Cunny man! tongue cheesy
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by IKEMBANNEWI: 7:36am On Dec 17, 2013
ilugunboy:

You have a subtle way of blackmailing people to extract an apology from them... undecided

Cunny man! tongue cheesy
Actually it's 'Cunning' wink
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by Nobody: 7:54am On Dec 17, 2013
IKEMBA NNEWI: Actually it's 'Cunning' wink

I actually used the local-parlance. cheesy
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by IKEMBANNEWI: 7:58am On Dec 17, 2013
No problemo
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by Olugbenger(m): 11:38am On Dec 17, 2013
IKEMBA NNEWI: No problemo

INNO18 na here you dey. Go_of_music dey snatch spongebomb Khalessi from you.

grin grin
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by IKEMBANNEWI: 11:54am On Dec 17, 2013
Olugbenger:

INNO18 na here you dey. Go_of_music dey snatch spongebomb Khalessi from you.

grin grin
angry Show me the thread!
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by Olugbenger(m): 4:52pm On Dec 17, 2013
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by teniola55(m): 6:56pm On Dec 17, 2013
Me!...i promise to reform sport section if given the chance...
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by donphilopus: 9:34pm On Dec 17, 2013
teniola55: Me!...i promise to reform sport section if given the chance...
Lol! So, is this sport's section??
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by jmaine: 9:34am On Dec 19, 2013
Donphilopus has shown multiple times he is skewed severely towards the APC.

A trait which doesn't augur well for his nomination as a mod. Though he had my support earlier, I guess I was too hasty in adopting him as my preferred candidate.
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by Nobody: 12:32pm On Dec 19, 2013
jmaine: Donphilopus has shown multiple times he is skewed severely towards the APC.

A trait which doesn't augur well for his nomination as a mod. Though he had my support earlier, I guess I was too hasty in adopting him as my preferred candidate.

What then would you say about Afam skewed bias in favour of PDP and GEJ....and will go to any length to insult any opposition against GEJ and PDP.

Donphilopus has shown on merit that he can be a very good mod here....much better than Afam in my opinion.
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by jmaine: 1:45pm On Dec 19, 2013
ilugunboy:

What then would you say about Afam skewed bias in favour of PDP and GEJ....and will go to any length to insult any opposition against GEJ and PDP.

Donphilopus has shown on merit that he can be a very good mod here....much better than Afam in my opinion.

The key word here is "skewed Severely", and AFAM is very moderate in his political leaning likewise OAM4J.

Being a Mod goes beyond locking of multiple threads and promoting threads for the homepage. Balance and fairness is the main rudiment a mod should have.

I supported his candidacy but his true very biased self keeps jolting me.
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by Nobody: 1:49pm On Dec 19, 2013
jmaine:

The key word here is "skewed Severely", and AFAM is very moderate in his political leaning likewise OAM4J.

Being a Mod goes beyond locking of multiple threads and promoting threads for the homepage. Balance and fairness is the main rudiment a mod should have.

I supported his candidacy but his true very biased self keeps jolting me.

Don't put Afam in the same sentence with OAM4J....that are not on the same level.....ojo l'oro..l'oko adiyele pelu adie.

1 Like

Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by jmaine: 3:36pm On Dec 19, 2013
ilugunboy:

Don't put Afam in the same sentence with OAM4J....that are not on the same level.....ojo l'oro..l'oko adiyele pelu adie.

They are both liberal to me grin

1 Like

Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by Nobody: 3:52pm On Dec 19, 2013
jmaine:

They are both liberal to me grin

I don't think don will be that pedestrian and vindictive to be hiding my comments because of perceived antagonism towards him like Afam have been doing to my comments on the section today.
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by Lilimax(f): 4:11pm On Dec 19, 2013
When is Seun getting the much needed moderator for this section?.
Thought they would have concluded by now.
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by philtrum(m): 3:36pm On Dec 21, 2013
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by simpleseyi: 5:32pm On Dec 26, 2013
I really wish to moderate this section, but I am afraid that some would-be aggrieved Nairalanders may waylay me by the road corner and teach me the type of lesson George Bush taught Saddam Hussein. embarassed embarassed

But first of all, have you tried this site http:///19rcMQj ? You will be will excited. Small change to pay recurrent bills.
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by Brimmie(m): 11:42pm On Dec 26, 2013
Seun, give us DonPhil.. Or Ndu Chuks!!

But i 'l go for DonPhil!!
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by HoldenCaulfield(m): 4:19pm On Dec 27, 2013
ilugun or berem will do

(1) (2) (3) ... (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (Reply)

Fulani Herdsmen Destroy Ortom’s Rice Farm; Kill 50 / Imam Who Saved Birom Christians In Plateau Fulani Killings (Photo) / Gbenga Daniel Visits Asiwaju Bola Tinubu In Bourdilon (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.