Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,447 members, 7,843,369 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 12:22 AM

A Nairalander Was Quoted In A Punch Article (Kenya's westgate Mall Attack ) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Nairalander Was Quoted In A Punch Article (Kenya's westgate Mall Attack ) (16166 Views)

Cockroach Statement: I Was Quoted Out Of Context – Gov Shema / Nigerians React To Gej's Comment (A Nairalander Was Quoted) / 'Boko Haram Is PDP, PDP Is Boko Haram' (Buhari Was Quoted Saying This) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Nairalander Was Quoted In A Punch Article (Kenya's westgate Mall Attack ) by GreenBobo: 7:27am On Sep 25, 2013
i_laugh: what's the big deal about this?

that caution shld nt b thrown over board simply because ua online......

Dat u shld nt b carefree abt wat u say\type online........

That ur post shld make sense such that it will be worthy of being quoted elsewhere.....

Shalom!

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Was Quoted In A Punch Article (Kenya's westgate Mall Attack ) by Nobody: 7:31am On Sep 25, 2013
lertee:
embarassed embarassed grin

grin grin. Yeye...

cashkid18: are my suppose to comment on dis

No, you are to go read your 'Better English' textbook and improve on it.
Re: A Nairalander Was Quoted In A Punch Article (Kenya's westgate Mall Attack ) by cashkid18(m): 7:33am On Sep 25, 2013
Re: A Nairalander Was Quoted In A Punch Article (Kenya's westgate Mall Attack ) by cashkid18(m): 7:33am On Sep 25, 2013
Rudebwoy:

guy, English dey confuse you badly. "Am I supposed" not "are my".
noted..bt dt does nt mean dt everyone is perfect..tankx for d correction anyway.
Re: A Nairalander Was Quoted In A Punch Article (Kenya's westgate Mall Attack ) by cashkid18(m): 7:38am On Sep 25, 2013
tchidi:

grin grin. Yeye...

No, you are to go read your 'Better English' textbook and improve on it.
u shud be d one doin dt cuz ur english sucks too grin
Re: A Nairalander Was Quoted In A Punch Article (Kenya's westgate Mall Attack ) by plendil: 7:45am On Sep 25, 2013
President Jonadunce has not even spoken about the killings in Nigeria in the last week yet he deems it fit to put his mouth in Kenya's palava. This is a joke of a leader.

Thankfully, Punch didn't copy it word for word.
Re: A Nairalander Was Quoted In A Punch Article (Kenya's westgate Mall Attack ) by KnowAll(m): 7:53am On Sep 25, 2013
People should realise jonathan just dey yearn. He has to say something now, I am sure he no mean am. Send troops to somilia when Maiduguri and Borno state is under-soldiered. Haba d man just dey yearn make una free am.
Re: A Nairalander Was Quoted In A Punch Article (Kenya's westgate Mall Attack ) by cashkid18(m): 7:55am On Sep 25, 2013
switdil:
Yes na
So that the GUARDIAN too go come quote ur comment
grin grin
cheesy
Re: A Nairalander Was Quoted In A Punch Article (Kenya's westgate Mall Attack ) by Sunymoore(m): 8:39am On Sep 25, 2013
Shiit
Re: A Nairalander Was Quoted In A Punch Article (Kenya's westgate Mall Attack ) by Nobody: 9:56am On Sep 25, 2013
good for them kiss
Re: A Nairalander Was Quoted In A Punch Article (Kenya's westgate Mall Attack ) by importexpert(m): 2:33pm On Sep 25, 2013
Re: A Nairalander Was Quoted In A Punch Article (Kenya's westgate Mall Attack ) by Pataki: 2:34pm On Sep 25, 2013
OVOKO! OVOKO!! OVOKO!!!

You don port go Punch newspaper. grin
Re: A Nairalander Was Quoted In A Punch Article (Kenya's westgate Mall Attack ) by bukatyne(f): 2:39pm On Sep 25, 2013
lertee: Yeah I knew I made sense.. shocked cool

Thumbs up cool cool cheesy wink smiley
Re: A Nairalander Was Quoted In A Punch Article (Kenya's westgate Mall Attack ) by Lilimax(f): 2:43pm On Sep 25, 2013
Go girl... cool
Re: A Nairalander Was Quoted In A Punch Article (Kenya's westgate Mall Attack ) by Okijajuju1(m): 2:44pm On Sep 25, 2013
[b]SO PUNCH Newspaper now gets its News from Nairaland?!

No wonder they are rated in the same category as HINTS magazine and Better Lovers.. Newspaper ndi anwuruma..

What they failed to print is that the President has been handling the Boko Haram matter since his inception as President and has really made some laudable strides in curbing their excesses. Pushing them from Bombing major cities and state capitals to attacking remote villages..

So because Boko Haram has been bombing and killing people for 2 years, the President shouldnt travel out and establish diplomatic relations for Nigeria for the past 2 years abi?! We should just sit in one corner and have the President be making speeches on T.V for every death relating to Boko Haram or other Militia groups activities..

Kenya is fighting 15 terrorists trapped inside a Mall... NIGERIA is battling over 100,000 Thousand terrorists, spread over 6 states, with access to the Borders with Chad, Niger and other Islamic countries that are not helping our cause.

What was so wrong with the Presidents message to the Kenyan President?! Or are we not all fighting the same Fucktards?! The Al-Shabaab that is attacking Kenya, prolly have ties with Boko Haram as well. Let Kenya try and battle the same size of terrorism that Nigeria is having to deal with and lets see if their President will come out of his Mansion, talkless of making speeches.

Terrorism cant hold us back... We have more pressing problems in Nigeria than Boko Haram and Ombatse.. Light no dey, Economy is sinking daily, Unemployment, Militants in the NIger Delta dey disturb, Federal roads to be done, International diplomacy is there as welll.. Like what the bleeps do you people want from this Jonathan of a man?! This Man is running Nigeria at one of its worst periods in history, second only to the 1967 War period..

If Nigerias only problem were 15 Terrorists locked inside Shoprite in Lagos, The Nigerian Army Special forces would have brought the situation under control in under 24 hrs with all the Terrorists carrying gunshot wounds to the Head and Chest.. angry

Bella Briggs & PUNCH Newspaper can Suck my big fat hairy half Igbo, Half NIGER DELTA balls... angry[/b]

10 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Was Quoted In A Punch Article (Kenya's westgate Mall Attack ) by deebrain(m): 2:45pm On Sep 25, 2013
that means im gonna be a super-star soon......

Re: A Nairalander Was Quoted In A Punch Article (Kenya's westgate Mall Attack ) by GreenBobo: 2:48pm On Sep 25, 2013
taiocol: brb if it hit fp

hello bros .....its on frontpage...
Re: A Nairalander Was Quoted In A Punch Article (Kenya's westgate Mall Attack ) by maximunimpact(m): 2:51pm On Sep 25, 2013
Rudebwoy:

guy, English dey confuse you badly. "Am I supposed" not "are my".

ITK........editor general of nairaland!
Re: A Nairalander Was Quoted In A Punch Article (Kenya's westgate Mall Attack ) by deols(f): 2:52pm On Sep 25, 2013

You did
Re: A Nairalander Was Quoted In A Punch Article (Kenya's westgate Mall Attack ) by fuckluv(f): 2:52pm On Sep 25, 2013
abdulkayus:

and how can he do dat? Plsm suggest ideas cos i would like NL to be known in d world like FB, twitter and others.
U will need to go to prayer mountain and start marathon fasting from now till then cheesy
Re: A Nairalander Was Quoted In A Punch Article (Kenya's westgate Mall Attack ) by miqos02(m): 2:54pm On Sep 25, 2013
Re: A Nairalander Was Quoted In A Punch Article (Kenya's westgate Mall Attack ) by megajay1(m): 2:54pm On Sep 25, 2013
HOW TO SURVIVE A GUNSHOT WOUND UNTIL HELP COMES:
This idea popped into my head few days ago
after i learnt about the terrorist attack at a
certain mall in Kenya(Rip to the dead)
The world is evolving into a state of: "if they
are not me, kill them all and let them die" That
is why we have to face reality, anything can
happen at anytime the world is becoming more
and more devastating everyday that anybody
can be in the situation at anytime. A world of
brutality and wickedness.
Okay, imagine you have been shot(God forbid),
congratulations you survived
and there is no help around, or not even sure if
any is coming soonest. Chances of surviving a
bullet wound depends on........
continue reading from:
http://cliniconomy..com/2013/09/how-to-survive-bullet-wound-until.html?m=0
Re: A Nairalander Was Quoted In A Punch Article (Kenya's westgate Mall Attack ) by Nobody: 2:59pm On Sep 25, 2013
Where is Balla Briggs?

He should come and receive his award for quoted comment naaa.
Re: A Nairalander Was Quoted In A Punch Article (Kenya's westgate Mall Attack ) by iSpeaknaija: 2:59pm On Sep 25, 2013
Just as we're happy about Nairaland gain publicity,also remember that some nasty comments may land you in trouble. Thanks.
Re: A Nairalander Was Quoted In A Punch Article (Kenya's westgate Mall Attack ) by fuckluv(f): 2:59pm On Sep 25, 2013
GreenBobo:

honestly....u aint far off from d truth....
But there will be lots of pressure on Seun to change the forums name to somtin more 'Global....something more 'Sellable''!
So nairaland is not global If I hear : angry
Re: A Nairalander Was Quoted In A Punch Article (Kenya's westgate Mall Attack ) by kristana(f): 3:00pm On Sep 25, 2013
no bigger... punch do post comments from nairaland..i once read okija juju's comment also in punch newspaper
Re: A Nairalander Was Quoted In A Punch Article (Kenya's westgate Mall Attack ) by Nobody: 3:01pm On Sep 25, 2013
where is that yuzedo with his banana iceland talk. One day vanguard go quote u.

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Was Quoted In A Punch Article (Kenya's westgate Mall Attack ) by tobex23(m): 3:09pm On Sep 25, 2013
Okija_juju: [b]SO PUNCH Newspaper now gets its News from Nairaland?! ??
No wonder they are rated in the same category as HINTS magazine and Better Lovers.. Newspaper ndi anwuruma..
What they failed to print is that the President has been handling the Boko Haram matter since his inception as President and has really made some laudable strides in curbing their excesses. Pushing them from Bombing major cities and state capitals to attacking remote villages..
So because Boko Haram has been bombing and killing people for 2 years, the President shouldnt travel out and establish diplomatic relations for Nigeria for the past 2 years abi?! We should just sit in one corner and have the President be making speeches on T.V for every death relating to Boko Haram or other Militia groups activities..

Kenya is fighting 15 terrorists trapped inside a Mall... NIGERIA is battling over 100,000 Thousand terrorists, spread over 6 states, with access to the Borders with Chad, Niger and other Islamic countries that are not helping our cause.

What was so wrong with the Presidents message to the Kenyan President?! Or are we not all fighting the same Fucktards?! The Al-Shabaab that is attacking Kenya, prolly have ties with Boko Haram as well. Let Kenya try and battle the same size of terrorism that Nigeria is having to deal with and lets see if their President will come out of his Mansion, talkless of making speeches.
Terrorism cant hold us back... We have more pressing problems in Nigeria than Boko Haram and Ombatse.. Light no dey, Economy is sinking daily, Unemployment, Militants in the NIger Delta dey disturb, Federal roads to be done, International diplomacy is there as welll.. Like what the bleeps do you people want from this Jonathan of a man?! This Man is running Nigeria at one of its worst periods in history, second only to the 1967 War period..
If Nigerias only problem were 15 Terrorists locked inside Shoprite in Lagos, The Nigerian Army Special forces would have brought the situation under control in under 24 hrs with all the Terrorists carrying gunshot wounds to the Head and Chest.. angry
Bella Briggs & PUNCH Newspaper can Suck my big fat hairy half Igbo, Half NIGER DELTA balls... angry[/b]

What the fvck are you saying for God sake? You are making no sense!!!
Re: A Nairalander Was Quoted In A Punch Article (Kenya's westgate Mall Attack ) by Okijajuju1(m): 3:10pm On Sep 25, 2013
tobex_23:

What the fvck are you saying for God sake? You are making no sense!!!

I'm not surprised...

The problem is not in my Post, the problem is internal (As in Look in the mirror)
Re: A Nairalander Was Quoted In A Punch Article (Kenya's westgate Mall Attack ) by simdam500(m): 3:12pm On Sep 25, 2013
eagle,eye:
The mass media is a powerful tool, and the internet has made the world a global village.
A forum like Nairaland is gradually being recognised by the print media in Nigeria. A time will come that even foreign print media and news agencies will be lifting quote after quote from NL.
100 likes * grin grin see as i dey hapi like say i family with seun*
Re: A Nairalander Was Quoted In A Punch Article (Kenya's westgate Mall Attack ) by Ess: 3:12pm On Sep 25, 2013
Duke_Nija:

@ cashkid18 Its am I supposed to comment..

Ok. Back to the issue.
If Jonathan wants to support the Kenyan government its perfect by me and I would most certainly do so if I am president.
Goodluck Jonathan has been able to contain and curtail the excesses of a desperate and destructively wicked sect.
I believe as a big brother country, Nigeria should be able to provide military support in terms of soldiers and logistics to fight Al shabaab.
Terrorism anywhere is terrorism everywhere. Who knows, "The roach you failed to kill, might end up in your pot of soup"

That roach will metamorphose and come to Nigeria if we go along that line. We have BH and cant afford a joint Alshabab-BH insurgency, that na die!
I hope ur likes never come close to leadership!
Re: A Nairalander Was Quoted In A Punch Article (Kenya's westgate Mall Attack ) by BigBossMan(m): 3:14pm On Sep 25, 2013
Check your grammar . Peace!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Boko Haram Terrorists Now Trapped In Sambisa Forest – Military / Ekiti Begins Payment Of N5,000 As Social Welfare Stipend To 10,000 Residents / Buhari’s Food Importation Ban Could Drag The Nigerian Economy Into Misery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.