Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,064 members, 7,828,768 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:51 PM

Please What Should I Do - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please What Should I Do (932 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please What Should I Do by juicyguy: 12:18am On Sep 25, 2013
Please advice on this issue.

There is this girl I am in a distance relationship with for close to a year. She went for service and after a while she changed suddenly even after I paid her a visit. I have done so much to show her I so much desire her, She was supposed to come to my place, I sent her money but she told me several stories and she didnt come. On her birthday, I called her early morning but she busy my call and I dint call again, previously she has been ignoring my calls.

That same day, a birthday cake was delivered to her, but she only called in d evening feeling guilty of how she has been acting up. Apart from this, when I visited her, I bought her a phone as she requested, I send her card even when she does not ask.

Lastly, she keep telling me that she is engaged, which I dont believe its true. And I confronted her that I feel she is cheating on me, ever since then, she hasnt answered my call for about 2weeks.

I am close to 30, a graduate and self employed, not doing bad.

I intend to visit her where she is serving just to let her know how serious I am about building my future around her.

If you were in my position, what will you do? (Matured advice please, Thank you)
Re: Please What Should I Do by Nobody: 12:22am On Sep 25, 2013
I'm sorry to tell you this but i think she is seeing someone else sad I think it's best you move on and let her go.
Re: Please What Should I Do by Nobody: 12:31am On Sep 25, 2013
queen_of_sheba: I'm sorry to tell you this but i think she is seeing someone else sad I think it's best you move on and let her go.

U don't hv 2b sorry! Its d truth! Op, pls 4get her n move on! Obu kwa 4 ur own good o! So u don't go spending ur biz money in vain. Isn't it glaring to u, dat she's seeing some1 else n she doesn't wnt u? A lot of good girls out there would love to hv u as their man!

Don't b in a haste to settle down! Focus on ur biz n try to make friends with them, instead of seeking for a relatnship!

1 Like

Re: Please What Should I Do by Nobody: 12:49am On Sep 25, 2013
Cant you read the handwriting on the wall?
Do you still need the help of a seer to know that she is done with you?
Re: Please What Should I Do by Davico(m): 12:50am On Sep 25, 2013
Re: Please What Should I Do by Davico(m): 12:52am On Sep 25, 2013
juicyguy: Please advice on this issue.

There is this girl I am in a distance relationship with for close to a year. She went for service and after a while she changed suddenly even after I paid her a visit. I have done so much to show her I so much desire her, She was supposed to come to my place, I sent her money but she told me several stories and she didnt come. On her birthday, I called her early morning but she busy my call and I dint call again, previously she has been ignoring my calls.

That same day, a birthday cake was delivered to her, but she only called in d evening feeling guilty of how she has been acting up. Apart from this, when I visited her, I bought her a phone as she requested, I send her card even when she does not ask.

Lastly, she keep telling me that she is engaged, which I dont believe its true. And I confronted her that I feel she is cheating on me, ever since then, she hasnt answered my call for about 2weeks.

I am close to 30, a graduate and self employed, not doing bad.

I intend to visit her where she is serving just to let her know how serious I am about building my future around her.

If you were in my position, what will you do? (Matured advice please, Thank you)

Love must be between both parties before relationship can work. I don't think she loves u. Pls don't waste your time on her, there are over 100 better ladies out there. What if she dies(God forbid) won't u marry. Pls move on
Re: Please What Should I Do by chineloSA(f): 1:09am On Sep 25, 2013
AM SORRY TO SAY YOU ARE TRYING TO RESUSCITATE SOMETHING WHICH DOES NOT HAVE ANY LIFE undecided undecided undecided

ITS REALLY OVER BETWEEN YOU. DRILL THAT THROUGH YOUR SKULL, THE SOONER THE BETTER undecided undecided

YOU ARE WORTH MORE THAN THAT. smiley
Re: Please What Should I Do by Nobody: 2:50am On Sep 25, 2013
Chaii?? Close to 30?? Guy, u don enter 1 Chance.. Even me sef, wey never reach Mid 20s, ah no fit be maga like that..

Guy move forward And build ur Future around another Person
Re: Please What Should I Do by obicentlis: 4:43am On Sep 25, 2013
Daft
Re: Please What Should I Do by solid3(m): 7:50am On Sep 25, 2013
Well, there are married men who went tru such before their spouse agreed to them.

OP, if u are convinced, pray to God ernestly show her a little more love, she might say Yes.

Love conquers.
Re: Please What Should I Do by juicyguy: 5:28pm On Sep 25, 2013
I am really considering visiting her.
Re: Please What Should I Do by DExplorer1: 5:41pm On Sep 25, 2013
juicyguy: I am really considering visiting her.
Dude, forget her and move on or keep living on false hope while you spend more.
Re: Please What Should I Do by Heineken(m): 5:52pm On Sep 25, 2013
Bros pls leave that gurl alone. I'm dat kinda guy dat knws wassup quikly. I don't allow gurls 2 freak or do me anyao cops its obvious dis gal is doin u anyao. She no lyk u not 2 talk of love. Leave her and don't disgrace men o
Re: Please What Should I Do by juicyguy: 3:49pm On Oct 08, 2013
This hurt I feel is eating me up.

I feel like she took me for a fool.

I feel like hurting her.

(1) (Reply)

What Was The Last Suprise/gift U Gave Ur Boyfriend/girlfriend / I Overheard A Lady Saying This Please Is It Meant To Be Like This??? / Madness Or Immaturity Of Gals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.