Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,874 members, 7,855,570 topics. Date: Monday, 10 June 2024 at 05:12 AM

What Was The Last Suprise/gift U Gave Ur Boyfriend/girlfriend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Was The Last Suprise/gift U Gave Ur Boyfriend/girlfriend (932 Views)

When She Finally Unveil The Valentine Gift U Bought 4 Her (hilarious Pix) / My Lecturer Said D Bst Gift U Can Give To Ur Husband Is...... / What Is The Best Gift U Can Give To A Girl ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Was The Last Suprise/gift U Gave Ur Boyfriend/girlfriend by japhmanuel: 8:59am On Oct 19, 2013
What ws the last gift o suprise u gave ur gal o guy
Re: What Was The Last Suprise/gift U Gave Ur Boyfriend/girlfriend by ProfEinstein: 9:17am On Oct 19, 2013
a very hot Mouth Action
Re: What Was The Last Suprise/gift U Gave Ur Boyfriend/girlfriend by japhmanuel: 10:21am On Oct 19, 2013
Prof Einstein: a very hot Mouth Action

Wait wait,u bleeped ur gal,hahaha k k. oooo
Re: What Was The Last Suprise/gift U Gave Ur Boyfriend/girlfriend by Confirmbabe(f): 11:13am On Oct 19, 2013
A very long suprise hisssssssssssss angry
Re: What Was The Last Suprise/gift U Gave Ur Boyfriend/girlfriend by japhmanuel: 11:27am On Oct 19, 2013
Wadup wit u
Confirmbabe: A very long suprise hisssssssssssss angry
Re: What Was The Last Suprise/gift U Gave Ur Boyfriend/girlfriend by Confirmbabe(f): 1:13pm On Oct 19, 2013
japhmanuel: Wadup wit u
embarassed
Re: What Was The Last Suprise/gift U Gave Ur Boyfriend/girlfriend by japhmanuel: 1:23pm On Oct 19, 2013
Confirmbabe:
embarassed
Don't b sad...wot ws d nyc gift u gave ur guy
Re: What Was The Last Suprise/gift U Gave Ur Boyfriend/girlfriend by kagari: 2:51pm On Oct 19, 2013
A hot slap

that babe sabi lieeee
Re: What Was The Last Suprise/gift U Gave Ur Boyfriend/girlfriend by Youngpo413: 3:34pm On Oct 19, 2013
I fuckeddd her with a condom yesterday and she was surprised!
Re: What Was The Last Suprise/gift U Gave Ur Boyfriend/girlfriend by japhmanuel: 12:43pm On Oct 20, 2013
Wow....
I dey tink of next tin I go giv ma gal
Re: What Was The Last Suprise/gift U Gave Ur Boyfriend/girlfriend by Z8(m): 1:38pm On Oct 20, 2013
Young po413: I fuckeddd her with a condom yesterday and she was surprised!

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Laugh Wan Kill Me Die
Re: What Was The Last Suprise/gift U Gave Ur Boyfriend/girlfriend by Oluwadare: 3:04pm On Oct 20, 2013
I gave her a priceless ADVICE because as at then she was in a vague situation and she didn't knw what to do anymore, eventually after everything went accordingly to her expectations and she was like HAA thank you my partner
Re: What Was The Last Suprise/gift U Gave Ur Boyfriend/girlfriend by japhmanuel: 4:10pm On Oct 20, 2013
Oluwadare: I gave her a priceless ADVICE because as at then she was in a vague situation and she didn't knw what to do anymore, eventually after everything went accordingly to her expectations and she was like HAA thank you my partner

Nice

(1) (Reply)

How Can I Stop Luvin My Girl?? / Does Your Man Have A Good Sense Of Humour? / Heartbroken...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.