Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,690 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:50 PM

Asking A Girl For Her Number In A Public Bus. Is It Right Or Wrong? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Asking A Girl For Her Number In A Public Bus. Is It Right Or Wrong? (6482 Views)

This Is What Happens Sometimes When You Stop A Girl And Ask For Her Number / Checkout The “funny Message” This Lagos Bus Is Passing About Women [PHOTO] / How To Stop A Girl You Like, Talk To Her & Get Her Number In Minutes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Asking A Girl For Her Number In A Public Bus. Is It Right Or Wrong? by yuiop(m): 8:44am On Sep 25, 2013
I was sitting in d middle of a guy and a lady(mind u d lady was damn hot) in a public bus and I noticed d guy beside me was just staring at d lady's laps, hmm I was also checking her out( I won't lie), The guy sitting next to me didn't say anything to d lady until he was about getting to his bus-stop.
To my surprise, d guy brought out his bold 5 and typed 080________ and tapped d lady to input her phone number but d lady did not answer him, he tried again d second time and d lady told him and I quote 'STOP EMBARRASSING ME PLS'. At dat point, I could not stop myself from laughing(for my mind I said dis guy messed up big time)

Pls guys, What d guy did was it right or wrong and FOR D LADIES would u give him ur NUMBER or snubb him??

2 Likes

Re: Asking A Girl For Her Number In A Public Bus. Is It Right Or Wrong? by Nobody: 8:49am On Sep 25, 2013
That guy na hediot! grin

I can't give someone I just met in my number. And it's wrong to ask for a ladies number the first time you see her. tongue If you really want her number then pray that you see her again tongue or you stalk her tonguetonguegrin
Re: Asking A Girl For Her Number In A Public Bus. Is It Right Or Wrong? by BibiBasy(f): 8:56am On Sep 25, 2013
That is one of the highest level of feminine disrespect! i would not only snub him, i'll give him a MANUAL RESET (slap). Whatever happend to starting up a conversation (not just any kind of conversation)-dats if he's intelligent enough, to capture her interest. I tell u, u wont even need to ask 4her number, she'll give it to u herself (lol). Xcept of course the guy was deaf and dumb!!!

1 Like

Re: Asking A Girl For Her Number In A Public Bus. Is It Right Or Wrong? by Nobody: 8:58am On Sep 25, 2013
Na wa o! No conversation to even start with? Lol!

1 Like

Re: Asking A Girl For Her Number In A Public Bus. Is It Right Or Wrong? by Nobody: 9:02am On Sep 25, 2013
Any matured guy should have a card.Don't need to belittle oneself,just hand a card to her and prays she gives you a call flash. grin

5 Likes

Re: Asking A Girl For Her Number In A Public Bus. Is It Right Or Wrong? by Nobody: 9:02am On Sep 25, 2013
Every matured guy should have a card.Don't need to belittle oneself,just hand a card to her and prays she gives you a call flash. grin

1 Like

Re: Asking A Girl For Her Number In A Public Bus. Is It Right Or Wrong? by Princeparix(m): 9:10am On Sep 25, 2013
smh

#jumps into shame-don-catch-me river#
Re: Asking A Girl For Her Number In A Public Bus. Is It Right Or Wrong? by Danhumprey: 9:16am On Sep 25, 2013
See them gals forming 'big gals'. grin After them go dey 'play hard to get' cheesy

But on a more serious note,asking a gal you met for the first time could be annoying and irritating. It's could be a big turn off,most especially when you are complete stranger. If you really like her,be patience and wish that luck smile on you,so that you people can cross each others path again. wink

2 Likes

Re: Asking A Girl For Her Number In A Public Bus. Is It Right Or Wrong? by sexymoma(f): 9:19am On Sep 25, 2013
Most of them dont call, they just collect digit...
Re: Asking A Girl For Her Number In A Public Bus. Is It Right Or Wrong? by Nobody: 9:30am On Sep 25, 2013
How did he know dat d girl uses 080 sef?

3 Likes

Re: Asking A Girl For Her Number In A Public Bus. Is It Right Or Wrong? by amiskurie(m): 9:59am On Sep 25, 2013
lynpetra:

Every matured guy should have a card.Don't need to belittle oneself,just hand a card to her and prays she gives you a call flash. grin
na wa for una.its after u ve seen where he works that determines to love or not to love him abi.
money over bitch3s!

5 Likes

Re: Asking A Girl For Her Number In A Public Bus. Is It Right Or Wrong? by cachal: 10:05am On Sep 25, 2013
A Lot of guys are guilty of this, but sometimes it's good to try, especially if there's no ring on her finger.. @Op am sure you respected your self as you check the situation..
Re: Asking A Girl For Her Number In A Public Bus. Is It Right Or Wrong? by ekanDamie: 10:37am On Sep 25, 2013
Serzly dat is a win/loose situation, if it must be win, u must first strike a decent conversatiion,it elps d guy to even knw if laps is all d girl got. B4 she says, "who was u to spoke to me in d bus"
Re: Asking A Girl For Her Number In A Public Bus. Is It Right Or Wrong? by Nobody: 11:11am On Sep 25, 2013
lynpetra:

Ur just on point babe! Biz card would hv done d magic! A lot of guys are reluctant about getting it or would I say ignorant about it! Funny enuf, its cheap. U can get for as low as 2/3k

na wa for una.its after u ve seen where he works that determines to love or not to love him abi.
money over bitch3s![/quote]

Bros, where u work doesn't matter! Babe wey go like u and stay, go stay! No matter what u do, whether driver, mechanic, tailor(fashion designer), house agent, singer, importer, etc, just get urself a biz card n package urself wella(both in dressing n spoken-english)!
Everybody should hv a biz card! Its even cheap dat u can get @ even 2 or 3k!

Dat guy no try @alllllll!

4 Likes

Re: Asking A Girl For Her Number In A Public Bus. Is It Right Or Wrong? by bestcindy(f): 11:22am On Sep 25, 2013
lynpetra:

wat if she refuse?
Re: Asking A Girl For Her Number In A Public Bus. Is It Right Or Wrong? by Nobody: 11:35am On Sep 25, 2013
bestcindy: wat if she refuse?

Eh she refuse, she refuse noni yen! No b force na! I'm sure its not every guy dat approaches u for ur number, dat u give ur number to!

1 Like

Re: Asking A Girl For Her Number In A Public Bus. Is It Right Or Wrong? by Nobody: 12:03pm On Sep 25, 2013
Girls sha...

There are no rules abeg...

If the guy hot die... You wouldnt think twice... You mat just use style form a little.

The guy took a risk.
Re: Asking A Girl For Her Number In A Public Bus. Is It Right Or Wrong? by Abbey2sam(m): 12:14pm On Sep 25, 2013
Baybe: That guy na hediot! grin

I can't give someone I just met in my number. And it's wrong to ask for a ladies number the first time you see her. tongue If you really want her number then pray that you see her again tongue or you stalk her tonguetonguegrin

You must be kidding me right............
There's nothing wrong in asking for her number the first time in the bus,in the train or in plane..................

But the way and manner in which the guy was asking for her digits was totally wrong and unacceptable.....................
Re: Asking A Girl For Her Number In A Public Bus. Is It Right Or Wrong? by Heineken(m): 3:40pm On Sep 25, 2013
Boys and numbers ehn. Can't the guy just show the love by kissing the gurl?
Re: Asking A Girl For Her Number In A Public Bus. Is It Right Or Wrong? by baggy4luv(m): 4:17pm On Sep 25, 2013

wetin i wan use ur number do? Bloody mumu
Re: Asking A Girl For Her Number In A Public Bus. Is It Right Or Wrong? by baggy4luv(m): 4:22pm On Sep 25, 2013
Y shld i ask for your number.make i ask,make my allowee no rich me again.lol

1 Like

Re: Asking A Girl For Her Number In A Public Bus. Is It Right Or Wrong? by Nobody: 5:47pm On Sep 25, 2013
Lolz...saw something like that, only that the guy brought out a nokia torch light and was like can I have ur number, I knw girls normally look for guys with BB, but I don't hve one, so can u put your number on this one...I couldn't stop laughing with the way he said it, neither could the girl. He didn't approach her like the one d op saw, this one made humour out of the whole thing.

1 Like

Re: Asking A Girl For Her Number In A Public Bus. Is It Right Or Wrong? by Nobody: 6:04pm On Sep 25, 2013
baggy4luv: wetin i wan use ur number do? Bloody mumu
Whatever man! Aint got time for treating poo like you. Now run along. undecidedundecided

Which hole did you even crawl out from? undecidedangry
Re: Asking A Girl For Her Number In A Public Bus. Is It Right Or Wrong? by Nobody: 6:16pm On Sep 25, 2013
baggy4luv: wetin i wan use ur number do? Bloody mumu
Lol! Guy, take am easy! If u vex like dis,how d guy wey d OP say ask 4 number go take vex? Abi na u be d guy d OP write abt? grin
Re: Asking A Girl For Her Number In A Public Bus. Is It Right Or Wrong? by Enegod(m): 6:34pm On Sep 25, 2013
sexymoma: Most of them dont call, they just collect digit...
sorry o....that must be painful
Re: Asking A Girl For Her Number In A Public Bus. Is It Right Or Wrong? by Nuzo1(m): 6:36pm On Sep 25, 2013
What the guy did was wrong! And no no no...I don't mean asking for number but the process. tongue

Be it in the bank, walkway, market, airplane or a bus...there's nothing wrong in asking a girl for her number. If you don't, you may never see her again.
It only becomes foolish and embarrassing if the guy requests for it in an ungentlemanly and impolite manner.

Assess the girl's appearance and body language which will give you a clue to what her interest and opinion in life might be. Then strike up a conversation in that direction. And be witty about it.
If she looks like a born again, then discuss christian-like issues. If she is dressed like Rihanna..go in that direction. Whichever way you are going, be intelligent in it.
Then lastly, tell her you wish to continue with the conversation later...and viola! The number is yours.

Aside from churches and workplaces, Nigerians have limited places like cafes, recreational parks, cinema, eateries, pubs and clubs to socialize in. With such limitations, its very forgivable to politely request for phone numbers in buses.

Na today? shocked

1 Like

Re: Asking A Girl For Her Number In A Public Bus. Is It Right Or Wrong? by 2legit2qwt: 6:48pm On Sep 25, 2013
I met my ex on a bus ride home, i'm too charming for you to refuse giving me your digits, i won't even ask tongue grin grin This dude seems cocky from the story and he deserved what he got.

Nothing wrong with that, it's all about his approach

3 Likes

Re: Asking A Girl For Her Number In A Public Bus. Is It Right Or Wrong? by Nobody: 7:07pm On Sep 25, 2013
2legit2qwt: I met my ex on a bus ride home, i'm too charming for you to refuse giving me your digits, i won't even ask tongue grin grin This dude seems cocky from the story and he deserved what he got.
If I hear gringrin
Re: Asking A Girl For Her Number In A Public Bus. Is It Right Or Wrong? by 2legit2qwt: 7:33pm On Sep 25, 2013
Baybe: If I hear gringrin

Lol seriously though, the best way to intrigue a girl is to leave her with the mystery of no interest. Treat them like they treat guys, throw in mix signals and she'll be drooling. Ok i need to stop giving you the secrets so you don't go about bursting other an innocent and unlucky guy's bubble grin grin
Re: Asking A Girl For Her Number In A Public Bus. Is It Right Or Wrong? by Nobody: 7:58pm On Sep 25, 2013
Its wrng wen u du it dt wai.kai! angry
Itz better wen a conversation is formed at first. Dat way u can ask politely and avoid public embarassment.
av met guyz who wil want it by force, infact d moment u try to leave dere front d wai dey wld grip u.tight grip o dt hurts and dey will start tellin you not to embarass dem as if u du dey wil mark u nd do sumething to you later. I consider guys dt do dat as thugs so I gt scared and create a scene. no gentle guy wil du dt.
Re: Asking A Girl For Her Number In A Public Bus. Is It Right Or Wrong? by Nobody: 8:20pm On Sep 25, 2013
amiskurie:
money over bitch3s!

You are a stu.pid fellow!

2 Likes

Re: Asking A Girl For Her Number In A Public Bus. Is It Right Or Wrong? by Nobody: 8:27pm On Sep 25, 2013
austushi1:

Ur just on point babe! Biz card would hv done d magic! A lot of guys are reluctant about getting it or would I say ignorant about it! Funny enuf, its cheap. U can get for as low as 2/3k

money over bitch3s!

Bros, where u work doesn't matter! Babe wey go like u and stay, go stay! No matter what u do, whether driver, mechanic, tailor(fashion designer), house agent, singer, importer, etc, just get urself a biz card n package urself wella(both in dressing n spoken-english)!
Everybody should hv a biz card! Its even cheap dat u can get @ even 2 or 3k!

Dat guy no try @alllllll!

Don't mind that im.becile!Even if I don't get his card,does that mean I won't ask what he does for a living when we meet again??It's natural to ask a date what he/she does for a living!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Omg!!! Igbo Girl Nwachukwu Share A Nasty Picture and video To Lover On Whatsapp / Lady Announces She Needs A Man For Marriage. People Can't Stop Laughing. See why / Do Girls “cum" By Mere Looking At Guys

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.